Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Can't Get Her Off My Mind, I Need Help!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can't Get Her Off My Mind, I Need Help!! (48819 Views)

I Am Loosing My Mind!, I Need Advice. / Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend / I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can't Get Her Off My Mind, I Need Help!! by ashawopikin(m): 11:18am On Apr 28, 2021
Pussy must be good, maybe she didn't enjoy the sex
Re: Can't Get Her Off My Mind, I Need Help!! by drakeskull(m): 11:21am On Apr 28, 2021
I might have caught some feelings along the way and we might have had a one night stand which might have been one of the most amazing nights for me...what's all these fvckery undecided undecided

5 Likes

Re: Can't Get Her Off My Mind, I Need Help!! by StrictlyStreet: 11:22am On Apr 28, 2021
People be opening new Monikers and feeding us Uganda and Zimbabwe. Una well done o!
Re: Can't Get Her Off My Mind, I Need Help!! by tempusfugit: 11:24am On Apr 28, 2021
What a shameful thing
Re: Can't Get Her Off My Mind, I Need Help!! by Judgesledge(m): 11:26am On Apr 28, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
Get over here" let me slap you ..... They told you to help someone , you dey fvck her
Is fvcking not help, do you know the last time she had it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can't Get Her Off My Mind, I Need Help!! by Tremple8v: 11:30am On Apr 28, 2021
One night stand kee you there . Your long preek like horse own .
Re: Can't Get Her Off My Mind, I Need Help!! by incogni2o: 11:31am On Apr 28, 2021
Leonstar:
Hey everybody, So I have this issue that you all can help me with. I stay in Akure in my late twenties doing okay at work and all. Then my sister's husband called me to assist him with a favour saying his cousin who is a single mother (though her child is with the father at Jos) will be coming to Akure because she has a 7 months contract with one of these big farms here so she might need a place to crash for the weekend till the firm gets a temporary accommodation where she will be staying.

The long and short of the matter is that she has been in my place for the past 3 months and she has been really nice and maybe I might have caught some feelings along the way and we might have had a one night stand which might have been one of the most amazing nights for me since I'm so busy that I don't get to have much social life.

Now, here is the thing!!! After that night, I have made several attempts to get her on but to no avail, always rejecting the offer and threaten to report to her cousin. She might be older than me, almost sure of that and she is quite pretty. Before that night, I also asked her to be FwB (Friends with Benefit) which she didn't have a problem with that so it is not as if I forced it on her......... I really told her that I needed a companion, she actually made me realized that (FYI, no serious relationship).

She is nice and really kind (She might have a bf somewhere though). I just want to know what I did wrong since she can't tell me and how I can remedy that without making her feel uncomfortable in my place.

If you want something good to come out of this, The two of you better become sober and Ask God for forgiveness and Start afresh. Bad foundations is not that good.

Better wait for Hot cocoyam to cool so it does not burn the Mouth
...Yoruba proverb
Re: Can't Get Her Off My Mind, I Need Help!! by sisisioge: 11:32am On Apr 28, 2021
Maybe you didnt blow her mind, the way she blew yours. Chai...weekend is coming o grin

1 Like

Re: Can't Get Her Off My Mind, I Need Help!! by Cjayboy: 11:33am On Apr 28, 2021
Na so your preek dey rise up and down?

Shey she told you "No serious relationship'?

Oya go and bring in your girl friend and matter go die naturally or you pack and tie your penis one side through fasting and prayers..
Remember my advice..
Re: Can't Get Her Off My Mind, I Need Help!! by FORWARDEVERLY: 11:33am On Apr 28, 2021
Most of you here are condemning the op an adult for having sex with a fellow adult and not raping her..
Most of una stupid for here..
Seekeroftruth1 come and see oo

1 Like

Re: Can't Get Her Off My Mind, I Need Help!! by KillamanJoe: 11:37am On Apr 28, 2021
OP, Your situation is not a strange one. It is almost impossible for a straight single guy to live with an attractive woman for 3 months without catching small feelings. My advice for you is to evaluate the feelings you have for her and let her know how you feel about her and how she makes you feel. If she doesn't give you the response you want. Kindly try your best to continue living your life and continue to be nice to her. You can also try to make more friends in your area so you have other people to talk to and mingle with.

In case of next time, don't ever tell a lady in her late 20s or early 30s that you want to be FWB. If they want it, just roll with it, don't say it. Its like saying to a girl, I want to be fucking you without any commitment to you whatsoever. Which lady in their right mind will agree to that kind of arrangement? maybe if you have plenty money that's possible but in this current situation, I don't believe you are that rich.

Finally, forget about sex for now, focus your energy on making enough money to leave this country. Trust me, this is the right way to go.

6 Likes

Re: Can't Get Her Off My Mind, I Need Help!! by ogbonnachrys: 11:37am On Apr 28, 2021
She didn't enjoy the sex. If she did she would have been the one giving you signal for another round.

1 Like

Re: Can't Get Her Off My Mind, I Need Help!! by Loverboy3333: 11:37am On Apr 28, 2021
Nigeria de boil u de mess

ok o
Re: Can't Get Her Off My Mind, I Need Help!! by Dearlord(m): 11:44am On Apr 28, 2021
You are a bad samaritan
Re: Can't Get Her Off My Mind, I Need Help!! by Lazenby007(m): 11:45am On Apr 28, 2021
Bola146:
Oniranu sad Get a meaningful life undecided
Hahahahahahahah grin
Bola146:
Hahahahahahahah
Re: Can't Get Her Off My Mind, I Need Help!! by IYANGBALI: 11:45am On Apr 28, 2021
Bola146:
just because him no look your side. Jealousy kee you there!
Re: Can't Get Her Off My Mind, I Need Help!! by IYANGBALI: 11:46am On Apr 28, 2021
ogbonnachrys:
She didn't enjoy the sex. If she did she would have been the one giving you signal for another round.
maybe him prick too small for the babe sef

1 Like

Re: Can't Get Her Off My Mind, I Need Help!! by IYANGBALI: 11:48am On Apr 28, 2021
ashawopikin:
Pussy must be good, maybe she didn't enjoy the sex
im sure the babe no release as him be one minute man. Na fingers the girl take finish the thing before she released

1 Like

Re: Can't Get Her Off My Mind, I Need Help!! by ibechris(m): 11:49am On Apr 28, 2021
Wetin come be...i might have caught a feeling?

Tell us that u caught a feeling and had sex with her...which one be after what might have happened that night again?

This is how yahoo dey start.

Say it explicitly make man picking understand u.

How can u be lying on top lie my friend?

1 Like

Re: Can't Get Her Off My Mind, I Need Help!! by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 28, 2021
Leonstar:

I'm sure familiarity contributed to this because it's been almost 4 months now + I just need closure!!!

I don't always advise people but I will advise you.

Locate a very strong Celestial church priest or a trustworthy Ifa priest for advice. This woman might be connected to your destiny whether older than you or not so that you won't throw away who is destined to complement your star.

Once certain that this woman should be yours, start a formal process of wooing her for a lasting relationship. If she wants marriage from you, that is the reason she refused to give you sex the second time. If she doesn't care about marriage from you, she would have been giving you sex continually. She wants you to formally make her a wife. Forget about being a cousin, your sisters husband intentionally matched the two you knowing that is not easy for a baby mama to find a decent man these days.

In all, go spiritual to know if this woman is a SPENT FORCE or not. Once sure that your stars will complement each other, deploy all your arsenal to get her to marry you.

3 Likes

Re: Can't Get Her Off My Mind, I Need Help!! by Quality20(m): 11:51am On Apr 28, 2021
Edusouls:
Am telling you, Yoruba men are dogs �
but is it really a tribal thing? Anyway, How about the goose? isnt d gander n goose together? Are they not made for each other?
Re: Can't Get Her Off My Mind, I Need Help!! by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 28, 2021
Edusouls:
Am telling you, Yoruba men are dogs �

Have you ever seen a Yoruba ashewo for brothels? There are thousands of ibo ashewo in Oyo here.

1 Like

Re: Can't Get Her Off My Mind, I Need Help!! by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 28, 2021
OP this your story no get meaning. What do you want us to advise you now? Abeg make I to work!
Re: Can't Get Her Off My Mind, I Need Help!! by Quality20(m): 11:59am On Apr 28, 2021
Edusouls:
Men, especially Yoruba men get terrible problem, they swear oracle for their men with pussy, anything they see, madwoman, person wife, single mother, sister, cousin, ashawo, maid, anything in skirt na Bleep Bleep for them, tufiakwa, marry a Yoruba man at your own peril..
inu eje lowa, so pls don't insult my yoruba ppl, its not their fault, whats inside only manifesting with time, even u, who knows how u n ya ppl roll with females of all ages?
Re: Can't Get Her Off My Mind, I Need Help!! by donsheddy1(m): 12:04pm On Apr 28, 2021
Bola146:
You just took it off my mouth.

He wants to tell us how boring his life is.
Re: Can't Get Her Off My Mind, I Need Help!! by sojfarm: 12:08pm On Apr 28, 2021
What exactly do you want?

You cant get her off your mind, right? O ti ko ti e niyen.

It shows you are not busy enough and you are very comfortable as a Nigerian to the extent that you can not keep your future in your heart than a SLOT you called a CURSING

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend / 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville / Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.