Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Can't Get Her Off My Mind, I Need Help!! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can't Get Her Off My Mind, I Need Help!! (48810 Views)

I Am Loosing My Mind!, I Need Advice. / Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend / I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can't Get Her Off My Mind, I Need Help!! by Innobee99(m): 2:59pm On Apr 28, 2021
Can't we guys help a lady without any strings attached to it?

Ur problem is spiritual
Re: Can't Get Her Off My Mind, I Need Help!! by Bobbynobobby: 3:20pm On Apr 28, 2021
osazsky:
how do u guys date ur relatives..u just let ur sister down..this may even afect her own marriage.u are not a man...even if she had send her kid in law of 14 i am ceetain u will begin to have erection.pls sir are u yoruba

Please sir, are you a retard?
Re: Can't Get Her Off My Mind, I Need Help!! by Nobody: 3:23pm On Apr 28, 2021
Dis Is What Lust Can Cause. U Just Wan Enter, Come Outside. U Aren't In Love With Her, U Are In Lust With Her. Small Shame Self, U No Get.

1 Like

Re: Can't Get Her Off My Mind, I Need Help!! by MummyD2020(f): 3:33pm On Apr 28, 2021
Them dey talk about insecurities and hunger this one na one night stand dey do am!!!

1 Like

Re: Can't Get Her Off My Mind, I Need Help!! by mechanics(m): 3:47pm On Apr 28, 2021
Maybe she use jazz on you
Re: Can't Get Her Off My Mind, I Need Help!! by Richthekid: 4:15pm On Apr 28, 2021
U listen to Lil tjay too much you need to get money on ya mind hoes will leave In no time when you are broke than a muthafuccka bro
Re: Can't Get Her Off My Mind, I Need Help!! by Josywhyte: 4:20pm On Apr 28, 2021
donstan18:
Una preeeq no dey ever rest??

Your sister’s husband asked for a favor to accommodate his cousin for few days till she settles, you don begin fvck fvck am dey worry am.

Nawa for some of una o!!

The Bleep follow for the favour the in-law ask am for na....hahahaha
Re: Can't Get Her Off My Mind, I Need Help!! by Dominion375: 4:28pm On Apr 28, 2021
Do away with her from your mind and she'll be gone for ever...
Re: Can't Get Her Off My Mind, I Need Help!! by Nicoddemus(m): 4:46pm On Apr 28, 2021
Leonstar:
Hey everybody, So I have this issue that you all can help me with. I stay in Akure in my late twenties doing okay at work and all. Then my sister's husband called me to assist him with a favour saying his cousin who is a single mother (though her child is with the father at Jos) will be coming to Akure because she has a 7 months contract with one of these big farms here so she might need a place to crash for the weekend till the firm gets a temporary accommodation where she will be staying.

The long and short of the matter is that she has been in my place for the past 3 months and she has been really nice and maybe I might have caught some feelings along the way and we might have had a one night stand which might have been one of the most amazing nights for me since I'm so busy that I don't get to have much social life.

Now, here is the thing!!! After that night, I have made several attempts to get her on but to no avail, always rejecting the offer and threaten to report to her cousin. She might be older than me, almost sure of that and she is quite pretty. Before that night, I also asked her to be FwB (Friends with Benefit) which she didn't have a problem with that so it is not as if I forced it on her......... I really told her that I needed a companion, she actually made me realized that (FYI, no serious relationship).

She is nice and really kind (She might have a bf somewhere though). I just want to know what I did wrong since she can't tell me and how I can remedy that without making her feel uncomfortable in my place.

My brother you need to give your life to christ angry

A woman that came to your house for assistance sake you ended up fvcking her. As if that is not enough you have continued to dig her. Are you this damaged

Respect yourself for once nau cry

Tufia!!!
Re: Can't Get Her Off My Mind, I Need Help!! by Oloristarr(f): 4:47pm On Apr 28, 2021
I am the BF and she told me all u stay in Lagos stop changing the story so she still comes to your place

Leonstar:
H
everybody, So I have this issue that you all can help me with. I stay in Akure in my late twenties doing okay at work and all. Then my sister's husband called me to assist him with a favour saying his cousin who is a single mother (though her child is with the father at Jos) will be coming to Akure because she has a 7 months contract with one of these big farms here so she might need a place to crash for the weekend till the firm gets a temporary accommodation where she will be staying.

The long and short of the matter is that she has been in my place for the past 3 months and she has been really nice and maybe I might have caught some feelings along the way and we might have had a one night stand which might have been one of the most amazing nights for me since I'm so busy that I don't get to have much social life.

Now, here is the thing!!! After that night, I have made several attempts to get her on but to no avail, always rejecting the offer and threaten to report to her cousin. She might be older than me, almost sure of that and she is quite pretty. Before that night, I also asked her to be FwB (Friends with Benefit) which she didn't have a problem with that so it is not as if I forced it on her......... I really told her that I needed a companion, she actually made me realized that (FYI, no serious relationship).

She is nice and really kind (She might have a bf somewhere though). I just want to know what I did wrong since she can't tell me and how I can remedy that without making her feel uncomfortable in my place.
Re: Can't Get Her Off My Mind, I Need Help!! by Valhalaog(m): 5:07pm On Apr 28, 2021
Bandit better pas you
Re: Can't Get Her Off My Mind, I Need Help!! by Laideabdulahi: 6:10pm On Apr 28, 2021
Leonstar:
Hey everybody, So I have this issue that you all can help me with. I stay in Akure in my late twenties doing okay at work and all. Then my sister's husband called me to assist him with a favour saying his cousin who is a single mother (though her child is with the father at Jos) will be coming to Akure because she has a 7 months contract with one of these big farms here so she might need a place to crash for the weekend till the firm gets a temporary accommodation where she will be staying.

we might have had a one night stand which might have been one of the most amazing nights for me

What is this this above?
We might
Or
You had a one night stand.
Re: Can't Get Her Off My Mind, I Need Help!! by dei1122(m): 6:18pm On Apr 28, 2021
Young man... If I may understand what you've just siad... that you fvcked your inlaw, And you need us to sell valuable information to you on how to fvck her again

Sinners everywhere.
Re: Can't Get Her Off My Mind, I Need Help!! by poweredcom(m): 6:30pm On Apr 28, 2021
U see the reason I don't trust any girl especially these single mothers

They are harlots in disguise na Dem do ashewo pass
Re: Can't Get Her Off My Mind, I Need Help!! by wizod(m): 7:08pm On Apr 28, 2021
did u use condom, if not, she has infected and hv taken d exit door.
Re: Can't Get Her Off My Mind, I Need Help!! by fayomim: 7:33pm On Apr 28, 2021
Kayamata things
Re: Can't Get Her Off My Mind, I Need Help!! by 2elliot: 8:13pm On Apr 28, 2021
Leonstar:

You didn't represent well that is why. You had the chance to Bleep her brains out but you bleeped up and now there will never be any rematch for you. Take your lose and learn.
Re: Can't Get Her Off My Mind, I Need Help!! by Dre090: 8:59pm On Apr 28, 2021
All these stories, seems like its the same person seeking for advice or sharing experiences
Re: Can't Get Her Off My Mind, I Need Help!! by grandstar(m): 9:08pm On Apr 28, 2021
Leonstar
In my area of Yoruba land, it's a taboo to marry your inlaw.

I think deep down, she does not feel you tick all her boxes and probably not desperate as she might reason she has a child to fall back on.

Last last, why not call the man who pleaded with you 2 take her in? Let him know your feelings (that is if you want to marry her) that he should put in a word or two on your behalf.
Re: Can't Get Her Off My Mind, I Need Help!! by OsuIgboIpob: 3:15am On Apr 29, 2021
Leonstar:

You go learn your lessons soon.
Single mothers are VERY MANIPULATE...
ALL NA GAME...
Re: Can't Get Her Off My Mind, I Need Help!! by toseenore(m): 6:20am On Apr 29, 2021
Guy!

Get a life and stop posting stories! She only got what she wanted at that same moment you wanted it and it already faded.

Stop forcing yourself on what doesn't fit for you.

Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Can't Get Her Off My Mind, I Need Help!! by 1kinggy(m): 7:20am On Apr 29, 2021
Leonstar:

Yeah, I thought so.......But I just wished she could just communicate with me freely......... Some of the times that I worry her is because I thought e sadshe was giving me a greenlight or sort since she's not .soocal but I guess it was just sleep n all.

Sex complicates things.

Try and go back to pure gist levels. she might have used that occasion to thank you or ease the tension in the hou3e

You are taking her too serious. If she wants you, she'd come back.
Re: Can't Get Her Off My Mind, I Need Help!! by St0rm(m): 7:52am On Apr 29, 2021
Leonstar:

OP the only thing you did wrong is catching feelings for her when you both agreed to be FWB.
When you have that kind of a deal with a woman, always keep it that way to keep enjoying the benefits, even if you catch feelings along the way, keep it to yourself and don’t show it at all till she opens up to you about feeling same way about you. That lady might like you ok but don’t want anything serious to avoid getting hurt again, maybe she was hurt badly by her Ex husband and just wants to play it safe now.
The remedy is to zip your pants, show her you care without displaying your affections and watch her open up to you✌�
Re: Can't Get Her Off My Mind, I Need Help!! by SeekerofTruth1: 12:38pm On May 03, 2021
FORWARDEVERLY:
Most of you here are condemning the op an adult for having sex with a fellow adult and not raping her..
Most of una stupid for here..
Seekeroftruth1 come and see oo

What's up I haven't Been here for a while
Re: Can't Get Her Off My Mind, I Need Help!! by Leonstar: 3:42am On May 16, 2021
Leonstar:

We had another one night stand and she said she was done with it, I just realized that it would seem like she wasn't comfortable with this whole thing but I made up my mind not to get involved n hope to God that she gets an apartment soonest and maybe by then she would know that I'm serious and I mean that about her, I think she might prefer an elderly man to me..... So I'm going "cold turkey" mode to make sure that I try my best to get her off my mind...... I think she may be scarred based on her past experience..... Really wished she could appreciate life with me...... I have tried playing CoD on my PS4 but I can't get her off my head...... It's going to take a while but I will surely get her off my mind.
Re: Can't Get Her Off My Mind, I Need Help!! by Neptunium(m): 1:46am On Jun 30, 2021
grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Scientific Study Proves That Masturbation Is Linked To Bad Luck / A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend / Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.