Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. (46495 Views)

Broken Up With My Nigerian Boyfriend / Have You Ever Broken Up With Someone Like This? (PHOTO) / My American Girlfriend Wants My Baby Despite The Fact That We've Broken Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by lereinter(m): 9:46pm On May 20, 2021
Hope you're not his soap

Enjoy it till it last

1 Like

Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by avrilwisedata: 9:47pm On May 20, 2021
Na person wey get excess money dey spend on ex gf.
Family members, parents and current partner still deh there to spend money on o.

Naturally caring. Hehehe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by realray(m): 9:48pm On May 20, 2021
is he a G-guy or have you had sex with him, if not run for your life the guy might be G-guy and probably looking for something especially the ones that uses girls anyhow and indirectly for money ritual....
Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by Uguruzik(m): 9:48pm On May 20, 2021
Muna4real:

I didn't frustrate him oh. It was during the lock down,i travelled home and after 3 months,he called it off.

You haven't said what happened.
Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by GreatOlu1: 9:51pm On May 20, 2021
Muna4real:
What do you think about this guys? How can a guy end a relationship ( he initiated the break up) but still sends money (without asking) and shows concern? It just looks like he's an elder brother, or still in a relationship without seeing each other. When asked why he still cares,he says" that how I am. I'm just naturally caring)

I don't understand. Is there a hidden motive? As I type, he's planning a Gift for my birthday. I no send am message oh!
He is trying to clear his conscience. He will stop as soon as he doesn't feel guilty anymore.

1 Like

Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by emmnprince(m): 9:52pm On May 20, 2021
pedrilo:
emma, if I slap u ehn.
We don turn mates because of nairaland abi

grin

No vex senior man!
Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by realray(m): 9:52pm On May 20, 2021
lereinter:

Hope you're not his soap
Enjoy it till it last

that's my point too bro, hope she's not his soap
Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by iampeterben(m): 9:55pm On May 20, 2021
soberdrunk:

Its "Pension" scheme..... angry
She never know
Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by ofiko123(m): 9:56pm On May 20, 2021
If he sends money to you, go ahead and spend it...
Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by Wolfeye: 9:59pm On May 20, 2021
Nigerian women funny. You no get him own acct number?

Peak hypocrites.

2 Likes

Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by Paul6P5(m): 10:03pm On May 20, 2021
The following reasons can be it dear;

Please Note:
This are all from a different school of thought, take it with a pich of salt. cheesy

1) He probably has contacted a deadly virus like AIDS/HIV and had transfer into to you through sex. After he noticed what has happened, he bailed out of the ship and gave you a life jacket, so you won't drown, he has a soft heart and don't want to have a guilty conscience.

2) You have Favour on your head, that's to say you are fertile ground, when he sows a seed of financial favour into your life/Bank Account he reaps a bountiful harvest. Please get this point, I'm not taking about yahoo or ritual, just the biblical terms of seed time and harvest time.

3) Diabolical means or method.
E.g Yahoo, Yahoo +, Rituals, Destiny thief/exchange, etc.

He is feeling guilty and ended the relationship and keeps sending you money as part of his social responsibility to you, a little form of compensation to aid you in the battle ahead.
Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by Keqfe11: 10:04pm On May 20, 2021
CHECK YOUR HIV STATUS QUICKLY. HE DID SAME TO CHRISTY HIS EX. I KNOW THIS GUY

quote author=Muna4real post=101384802]

It's not convincing. It's not that he is that financially stable. He doesn't give his former girlfriends money like that.[/quote]
Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by derbykol(f): 10:05pm On May 20, 2021
Bola146:
My dear sister, move on. Don't let hypertension kill you when you[b][/b] see his wedding invitation[b][/b]. Look for your own joy elsewhere

NB; If he comes back for forgiveness, use your sense and read his signs if it's genuine love
See they are not together again,why will his IV give her a heart attack?Is it competition?
Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by Depressed101: 10:07pm On May 20, 2021
Muna4real:
What do you think about this guys? How can a guy end a relationship ( he initiated the break up) but still sends money (without asking) and shows concern? It just looks like he's an elder brother, or still in a relationship without seeing each other. When asked why he still cares,he says" that how I am. I'm just naturally caring)

I don't understand. Is there a hidden motive? As I type, he's planning a Gift for my birthday. I no send am message oh!
why are you afraid, did you hurt him? grin
Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by cococandy(f): 10:08pm On May 20, 2021
He might be feeling guilty about something. Have you done STD tests?
You might find out something much later and you won’t be able to pin it on him since you haven’t been together in a while.
Not saying that’s surely the case but just give it a thought

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by Muna4real(f): 10:09pm On May 20, 2021
Depressed101:
why are you afraid, did you hurt him? grin

No. It doesn't look normal for nigerian guys to do that.
Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by cococandy(f): 10:09pm On May 20, 2021
See some people even had the same thoughts.
OP be sharp
GreatOlu1:

He is trying to clear his conscience. He will stop as soon as he doesn't feel guilty anymore.
Paul6P5:
The following reasons can be it dear;

Please Note:
This are all from a different school of thought, take it with a pich of salt. cheesy

1) He probably has contacted a deadly virus like AIDS/HIV and had transfer into to you through sex. After he noticed what has happened, he bailed out of the ship and gave you a life jacket, so you won't drown, he has a soft heart and don't want to have a guilty conscience.

He is feeling guilty and ended the relationship and keeps sending you money as part of his social responsibility to you, a little form of compensation to aid you in the battle ahead.

Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by RightToReject(m): 10:10pm On May 20, 2021
Gamophobia is likely the cause. He's likely not a weakling as some might assume, so he's consciously and voluntarily benevolent to you. You likely did not violate any of his relationship dealbreak while the relationship lasted until he called it a quit. So, as much as he is not emotionally connected to you, he, however, admires you mentally.
Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by aigjoey(m): 10:10pm On May 20, 2021
Muna4real:

You are an ingrate. Why don't you reject the gifts

1 Like

Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by cococandy(f): 10:11pm On May 20, 2021
RightToReject:
Gamophobia is likely the cause. He's likely not a weakling as some might assume, so he's consciously and voluntarily benevolent to you. You likely did not violate any of his relationship dealbreak while the relationship lasted until he called it a quit, so as much as he is not emotionally connected to you, he, however, admires you mentally.

Yes that might be it too.

I know I could theoretically help an ex if there’s no bitterness involved

1 Like

Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by ZooOga: 10:13pm On May 20, 2021
Some men don't throw away good Kpekus while they go out and sample new Kpekus.
Smart guys keep paying the rent on the property even though not residing there for the moment. wink
Many/most guys are too broke to do such. grin
Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by freshboi88: 10:16pm On May 20, 2021
Muna4real:

Which damages?

Pvssy damage
Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by Yusman316(m): 10:23pm On May 20, 2021
Muna4real:

It's not convincing. It's not that he is that financially stable. He doesn't give his former girlfriends money like that.
How will u know? So u actually believed u knew everything about him? Some people don't even know what they can and can't do, until they do

1 Like

Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by JERRY1925(m): 10:23pm On May 20, 2021
Muna4real:

I think he likes u, but know you two can't be and feel u not financially OK..so he try to help. Probably you a nice soul.

I do that sometimes, just to have peace
Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by jaydeevaa(f): 10:26pm On May 20, 2021
I don't think it's anything to worry about.
mine broke up with me in February 2016, but still visited me when I was serving, still calls me atleast twice a day, sends me money, takes me out on friendly lunch / dinner dates...with no strings attached

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by deavicky(m): 10:29pm On May 20, 2021
flexxyworld:
You obviously frustrated the niqqa to be done but just give him time. He will be fully done when he finds a woman he likes again. Enjoy it while it last or make amends if you still have any soft spot for him
Nooooh. During their stay he knows how broke the woman nigga is, so he is just trying to help out till she find someone else.
Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by EDOLUWA: 10:32pm On May 20, 2021
Hmmmm, too much experience!!!

[quote author=shege45 post=101390156]like this, you can’t say no to sex with him. He is using ds one to hold u but doesn’t want commitment [/quote
Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by Michaelota: 10:41pm On May 20, 2021
Yeye dey smell, you dey reserve bench ni
Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by Depressed101: 10:42pm On May 20, 2021
Muna4real:

No. It doesn't look normal for nigerian guys to do that.
if you guys parted in good terms why not?
Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by conuel213(m): 10:46pm On May 20, 2021
Muna4real:

It is called palliative... I thinking the guy is trying to walk his way back to your life using cash and gifts. I will suggest you hold on to your integrity and reject it. You need to move on except you are still interested in him, you can continue receiving your palliative grin
No guy in his right senses would keep on sowing where he knows won't reap.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hijab Doesn't Stop Sexual Harrassment- Muslim Lady Cries Out / What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? / Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.