Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. (46493 Views)

Broken Up With My Nigerian Boyfriend / Have You Ever Broken Up With Someone Like This? (PHOTO) / My American Girlfriend Wants My Baby Despite The Fact That We've Broken Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by lilvicky68(m): 10:42am On May 21, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Not always. And that is why years later they come out with rape accusations. Just because a person let's you have sex with them, doesn't mean they want it. And that is the crux.
That means men should be the one complaining about rape because most times we don't want sex..but ladies make us have sex with them..
Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by detectivejones: 10:48am On May 21, 2021
Muna4real:

It's not convincing. It's not that he is that financially stable. He doesn't give his former girlfriends money like that.

How you take know
bobo is a generous giver and if you're not comfortable with his gifts when he sends return them back case closed...next!!
Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by frozen70(f): 12:04pm On May 21, 2021
socialmediaman:

There’s something she’s not telling us. Maybe she was there for him at a very low moment of his life or maybe she did something that other women haven’t done to him. There’s something he appreciates her for. He wants her to be comfortable though he thinks both of them can’t work together.

Exactly
Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by odutolu1(m): 12:14pm On May 21, 2021
See it as your pension
Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by Fantazy(m): 12:27pm On May 21, 2021
Do you remember you lose one of your pants (underwear) when you were still dating him?

He used it for money making, so chill and enjoy, it's your right!
Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by lawalmovichhhh: 12:56pm On May 21, 2021
efcc suppose investigate dis matter
Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by TJaguar(m): 1:08pm On May 21, 2021
Muna4real:
What do you think about this guys? How can a guy end a relationship ( he initiated the break up) but still sends money (without asking) and shows concern? It just looks like he's an elder brother, or still in a relationship without seeing each other. When asked why he still cares,he says" that how I am. I'm just naturally caring)

I don't understand. Is there a hidden motive? As I type, he's planning a Gift for my birthday. I no send am message oh!
I'm that kind of guy.
Even after breakup he still cares about you... that probably means that when you guys were dating, he also saw you as a close friend or a sister. And even after break up he still see you as that

1 Like

Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by BRATISLAVA: 2:12pm On May 21, 2021
lilvicky68:

That means men should be the one complaining about rape because most times we don't want sex..but ladies make us have sex with them..

How do they make you?

Do they use force to grab you and press you into the bed and stick their peenis in you even when you don't really feel like it?

If you didn't want to and you said no, tell us how they forcefully had their way.
Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by lilvicky68(m): 2:15pm On May 21, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

How do they make you?

Do they use force to grab you and press you into the bed and stick their peenis in you even when you don't really feel like it?

If you didn't want to and you said no, tell us how they forcefully had their way.
They know that when they start touching us..our penis will become active because it has a mind of its own..but they still do it..

2 Likes

Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by BRATISLAVA: 2:16pm On May 21, 2021
lilvicky68:

They know that when they start touching us..our penis will become active because it has a mind of its own..but they still do it..

You have more strength than they do.

Okay, so they touch you and force their peenis into you?
Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by lilvicky68(m): 2:18pm On May 21, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

You have more strength than they do.

Okay, so they touch you and force their peenis into you?
My penis or their penis.im not getting you
Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by BRATISLAVA: 2:25pm On May 21, 2021
lilvicky68:

My penis or their penis.im not getting you

You said men should complain of being raped. I'm asking you how it happened, if the women forced them, brought out her penis when he said he didn't want to and still put it inside him until she cummed?
Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by lilvicky68(m): 2:28pm On May 21, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

You said men should complain of being raped. I'm asking you how it happened, if the women forced them, brought out her penis when he said he didn't want to and still put it inside him until she cummed?
Lol.. you're turning it around..I know you get what I'm saying..

1 Like

Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by BRATISLAVA: 2:30pm On May 21, 2021
lilvicky68:

Lol.. you're turning it around..I know you get what I'm saying..

You said they touched you and raped you. I'm trying to establish how it happened.

So with your muscle density, they just rubbed you and you cummed then happily dived into them? Or they rubbed you and then stuck theirs into you? Enlighten us, please.
Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by lilvicky68(m): 2:33pm On May 21, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

You said they touched you and raped you. I'm trying to establish how it happened.

So with your muscle density, they just rubbed you and you cummed then happily dived into them? Or they rubbed you and then stuck theirs into you? Enlighten us, please.
You're saying anything not consexual is rape.. if she's in the mood and I'm not and she touched me and I enter mood is rape na according to you because it was not in my mind intentionally.. and also the reverse..
Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by BRATISLAVA: 2:57pm On May 21, 2021
lilvicky68:

You're saying anything not consexual is rape.. if she's in the mood and I'm not and she touched me and I enter mood is rape na according to you because it was not in my mind intentionally.. and also the reverse..

If you didn't want to and you told her you didn't want to, and she pressured you to have sex with her with force or endless demands, forcing herself on you, and put her penis into you when you clearly did not want to and made it known either verbally or by physically refusing to, that's rape.
Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by Goldp5988(f): 3:35pm On May 21, 2021
Muna4real:
What do you think about this guys? How can a guy end a relationship ( he initiated the break up) but still sends money (without asking) and shows concern? It just looks like he's an elder brother, or still in a relationship without seeing each other. When asked why he still cares,he says" that how I am. I'm just naturally caring)

I don't understand. Is there a hidden motive? As I type, he's planning a Gift for my birthday. I no send am message oh!

Go and apology if u know what u did that make him call off the relationship, guys like that are hard to come by
Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by Forumobserver12(m): 3:45pm On May 21, 2021
Muna4real:

We are done oh! Nothing can get us back.

Then reject his money and gifts too, is it that difficult for you??
Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by lilvicky68(m): 3:47pm On May 21, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

If you didn't want to and you told her you didn't want to, and she pressured you to have sex with her with force or endless demands, forcing herself on you, and put her penis into you when you clearly did not want to and made it known either verbally or by physically refusing to, that's rape.
Lol..from what you are saying the person with the penis is the rapist? Or when did women start having penis..
Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by AsianTotal: 5:08pm On May 21, 2021
Muna4real:

Lol.
I Swear!!!
Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by AlphamaleTech1(m): 6:27pm On May 21, 2021
SmellySperm:

vagina.l damages

She no specify say dem do am na, so we will assume its a no sex relationship.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by AlphamaleTech1(m): 6:37pm On May 21, 2021
einsteine:
He's simping. It's understandable. Every man has a simp phase where you are a total mumu man

No be me. Speak for your self oga.
Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by foreman: 2:02pm On May 22, 2021
E dey happen, especially if the guy enjoyed you wella during your relationship but he has to move on. Na your compensation for his over-enjoyment.
Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by felt: 3:27pm On May 22, 2021
generationz:

Guilty conscience. You said he called off the relationship. He might have not been so into you but "he feels" you were good to him.

On your part there are two reason you see this as abnormal to bring it here:

1. You've never been around people with strong internal moral code to know people do things because it's a part of their value system not because that's how everyone is or that they have an ulterior motive.

2. You weren't so good and his perception of you isn't who you really are. You know in your heart you don't deserve the kindness.

Stop listening to anyone talking about sex. While a large percentage of men use money to lure women to have sex with them, not all men are controlled by their private parts.

What you ve said is the pure TRUTH and the only true reply here. Some people have a moral code that guides them regardless of what emotions and opinions say. The OP is simply still used to "games"

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hijab Doesn't Stop Sexual Harrassment- Muslim Lady Cries Out / Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? / What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.