Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. (46496 Views)

Broken Up With My Nigerian Boyfriend / Have You Ever Broken Up With Someone Like This? (PHOTO) / My American Girlfriend Wants My Baby Despite The Fact That We've Broken Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by Gaddafih001(m): 5:16am On May 21, 2021
Muna4real:

We are done oh! Nothing can get us back.
Taaaah...
Says who?
Na like that I take give one an advice after the boyfriend who’s a married man beat her shege thinking I have liberated a pussy...
For where.....
Next week I saw both of them entering another guest house for knacks...
Omo I just give up...
Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by fait10(m): 5:35am On May 21, 2021
SmellySperm:

vagina.l damages
no matter the anger of the penis it can never destroy the vagina
Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by ErnieUC(m): 5:48am On May 21, 2021
Muna4real:

I didn't frustrate him oh. It was during the lock down,i travelled home and after 3 months,he called it off.

I don't want to call you a liar oh, but I do not believe you travelled home or if you did, I'm very sure you did not stay with your family for those 3 months. He has a very good reason to break up.

1 Like

Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by Sailorsoldier1: 5:49am On May 21, 2021
soberdrunk:

Its "Pension" scheme..... angry
hahahahahhhhhhhhaaaaaaa ....nice one
Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by Sailorsoldier1: 5:51am On May 21, 2021
Muna4real:
What do you think about this guys? How can a guy end a relationship ( he initiated the break up) but still sends money (without asking) and shows concern? It just looks like he's an elder brother, or still in a relationship without seeing each other. When asked why he still cares,he says" that how I am. I'm just naturally caring)

I don't understand. Is there a hidden motive? As I type, he's planning a Gift for my birthday. I no send am message oh!
so that wen he booty calls u anytime , u shud run and go n be shooked.
Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by Revolva(m): 6:23am On May 21, 2021
the guy is a big mugu
Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by malele(m): 6:32am On May 21, 2021
Muna4real:

I didn't frustrate him oh. It was during the lock down,i travelled home and after 3 months,he called it off.

Are u the one in that pic , MY IGBO babes fine Wella ooo. Biko how u Dey ?
Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by Kiezodumah(m): 6:41am On May 21, 2021
Clout chaser.. mchewww grin
Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by galaxy2020(m): 6:46am On May 21, 2021
..it's wrong to still accept gifts and money from him. You should move ahead with your life.
Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by HRMK: 6:53am On May 21, 2021
simple,he knows the two of u cant get married for reasons best known to him.he wants u to look for another man!the gifts are with no strings attached but i advise u av a clean break with him!no more connection with him!!

1 Like

Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by Blackdisciple(m): 6:58am On May 21, 2021
Muna4real:

It's not convincing. It's not that he is that financially stable. He doesn't give his former girlfriends money like that.

If it's not convincing then stop collecting the cash if he continues tell him verbally.

You are still receiving his cash and you are still not convinced after he told you he cares , now I see why he left, he will be doing what he should be doing in the relationship then but all you do is you ain't convince na u sabi
Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by TruthWeStand121: 7:05am On May 21, 2021
Continue collecting money from him now.....because he is a money making machine
Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by criuze(m): 7:10am On May 21, 2021
The best thing is to call EFCC ASAP
Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by Perfectskills01(m): 7:14am On May 21, 2021
Lack of abundance makes one go back to his vomit
Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by abdulwahhab001(m): 7:15am On May 21, 2021
lol... I can see some guys giving you bad advice here,

sincerely speaking some guys have a particular kind of caring to some certain kind of people may be you are special to him and that's why even after the break up he initiated he cannot see you lack.. so don't take it otherwise, you either accept in good faith or you tell him not to send it again.

quote author=Muna4real post=101384674]What do you think about this guys? How can a guy end a relationship ( he initiated the break up) but still sends money (without asking) and shows concern? It just looks like he's an elder brother, or still in a relationship without seeing each other. When asked why he still cares,he says" that how I am. I'm just naturally caring)

I don't understand. Is there a hidden motive? As I type, he's planning a Gift for my birthday. I no send am message oh![/quote]
Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by qtguru(m): 7:28am On May 21, 2021
Muna4real:
What do you think about this guys? How can a guy end a relationship ( he initiated the break up) but still sends money (without asking) and shows concern? It just looks like he's an elder brother, or still in a relationship without seeing each other. When asked why he still cares,he says" that how I am. I'm just naturally caring)

I don't understand. Is there a hidden motive? As I type, he's planning a Gift for my birthday. I no send am message oh!

As an adult there are some relationships you know you can't be Happy in, but still admire the person. Your Ex doesn't have to be your enemy, if he's still doing that, he either likes you or doing this to soften the blow of the breakup till he skips, its a way of absolving oneself from feeling guilty of the breakup.

1 Like

Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by digitrend: 7:35am On May 21, 2021
flexxyworld:

Women.. a lot must have transpired during those 3 month for bros too call it off.

Maybe the pekus was not how he left it before the journey.
The claims that nothing happened is not real , secondly ladies will never disclose the other side of the story but only the sweet ...goodluck
Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by pimper24: 7:54am On May 21, 2021
Muna4real:

Check well weather the guy don use ya head for y'+. That could be a condition that baba give am. If you know you know
Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by flexxyworld(m): 8:04am On May 21, 2021
deavicky:
Nooooh. During their stay he knows how broke the woman nigga is, so he is just try to help out till she fine someone else.

Smiles. I hope you make heaven. Lmao
Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by Champneys: 8:08am On May 21, 2021
Muna4real:

He is just extending grace and being kind.

Some of us are like that!

PS: I am not available or looking! grin
Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by Munzy14(m): 8:47am On May 21, 2021
Muna4real:

He cares for your wellbeing and not for your love nor heart anymore...Some men are like that.

And probably depends on your economy...This is what normally happens between a student and working class guy.

Normally women will always like to pay back for a kind gesture, but in this case u don't even know how to considering u are no longer in his space...So definitely you are worried....Which is y, you brought it to nairaland.

Anyway, two things are involved keep enjoying the gesture, while another lady will soon fill up the vacuum...

Or get ready to pay back soon or later.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by Maghan37: 9:11am On May 21, 2021
Big ups to the brother who proves why Nigerian women are not so high in demand and Nigerian men are. There are many more Nigerian men like him ladies. All u need to do is shine your eyes and u shall see.
Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by BRATISLAVA: 9:21am On May 21, 2021
lilvicky68:

It won't be rape.. Considering Okafors law..
it doesn't matter if you've had sex with someone before. It becomes rape when they don't want to and you're forcing them to.
Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by Terriwaya: 9:27am On May 21, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Be careful of him seeing you again because he would want to rape you. He will feel he's paid you for something that you don't know of now. It's the way they think.
what nonsense talk is this, certainly coming from a poo woman I think
Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by BRATISLAVA: 9:31am On May 21, 2021
Terriwaya:
what nonsense talk is this, certainly coming from a poo woman I think

I didn't ask for a rapist to quote me
Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by Terriwaya: 9:31am On May 21, 2021
Paul6P5:
The following reasons can be it dear;

Please Note:
This are all from a different school of thought, take it with a pich of salt. cheesy

1) He probably has contacted a deadly virus like AIDS/HIV and had transfer into to you through sex. After he noticed what has happened, he bailed out of the ship and gave you a life jacket, so you won't drown, he has a soft heart and don't want to have a guilty conscience.

2) You have Favour on your head, that's to say you are fertile ground, when he sows a seed of financial favour into your life/Bank Account he reaps a bountiful harvest. Please get this point, I'm not taking about yahoo or ritual, just the biblical terms of seed time and harvest time.

3) Diabolical means or method.
E.g Yahoo, Yahoo +, Rituals, Destiny thief/exchange, etc.

He is feeling guilty and ended the relationship and keeps sending you money as part of his social responsibility to you, a little form of compensation to aid you in the battle ahead.

Nigerians and poos thinking. I sent money to an ex just because I realised I never did when we dated and she never asked me. Now I am better I feel I should send once in a while to appreciate the past
Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by Terriwaya: 9:32am On May 21, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

I didn't ask for a rapist to quote me
obviously your father or mother must be dead and the hurt is getting to you. Sorry
Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by Nobody: 9:43am On May 21, 2021
ErnieUC:

I don't want to call you a liar oh, but I do not believe you travelled home or if you did, I'm very sure you did not stay with your family for those 3 months. He has a very good reason to break up.
How long have you had your clairvoyant abilities?

I'd so wish to have the supernatural gift of knowing what activities go on in the life of strangers.

1 Like

Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by PhilipReigns(m): 10:15am On May 21, 2021
Heavensent01:
have you come across the words PLAN B before ?

don't take me too serious, I do sometimes for my ex but if she asked, I don't give out cash because I want to demonstrate caring

she broke up with me in a painful manner but thank God she did, wouldn't have meet my angel in human form

I do rendered assistance whenever she needed it, I stop when she want to be luring me back to sex her, the Pusey I unveil the door and service for good 3 years? it's a No No

Exactly d point. You just hit d nail on the head. The intention behind sending exes money or Ur ex requesting financial help from u when u both are no longer dating is a "Come back". Ladies do it to encourage the guy to initiate a come back sex, and guys do it when they still indirectly and secretly wants the lady back into their lives. Hypocrites everywhere!
Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by lilvicky68(m): 10:23am On May 21, 2021
BRATISLAVA:
it doesn't matter if you've had sex with someone before. It becomes rape when they don't want to and you're forcing them to.
Okafor's law do not require force it's a natural phenomenon
Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by BRATISLAVA: 10:26am On May 21, 2021
lilvicky68:

Okafor's law do not require force it's a natural phenomenon

Not always. And that is why years later they come out with rape accusations. Just because a person let's you have sex with them, doesn't mean they want it. And that is the crux.
Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by joshuaidibia(m): 10:40am On May 21, 2021
Muna4real:

He wants to end it in peace. Some guys are like that. So that tomorrow you won't go outside to bad mouth him or say all men are the same. Perhaps he still wants to be chopping you in the future as a side chick. Right now he's giving you that impression that he can't do without u even when he moves on.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hijab Doesn't Stop Sexual Harrassment- Muslim Lady Cries Out / What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? / Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.