Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,031 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. (46494 Views)

Broken Up With My Nigerian Boyfriend / Have You Ever Broken Up With Someone Like This? (PHOTO) / My American Girlfriend Wants My Baby Despite The Fact That We've Broken Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by saajus: 10:48pm On May 20, 2021
He is a mature guy and not a player. I guess he's searching for a wife and discovered OP is not the one for him.

Break up should not always end in animosity.

3 Likes

Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by Puhrs: 10:49pm On May 20, 2021
He is a fool and disgrace to manhood
Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by ndukwechinasa: 10:53pm On May 20, 2021
Muna4real:
What do you think about this guys? How can a guy end a relationship ( he initiated the break up) but still sends money (without asking) and shows concern? It just looks like he's an elder brother, or still in a relationship without seeing each other. When asked why he still cares,he says" that how I am. I'm just naturally caring)

I don't understand. Is there a hidden motive? As I type, he's planning a Gift for my birthday. I no send am message oh!
Probably you were so nice to him then but one or two attitudes from you might even led to to the sudden break up. You were nice to him then as in when it comes to financial and welfare assistance.

1 Like

Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by moneyissweet(m): 10:55pm On May 20, 2021
Offpoint2

Offpoint1:
He's planning on a comeback game whereby he'll finally DESTROY the xyz....

It's a trap, better start rejecting them.
Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by moneyissweet(m): 11:00pm On May 20, 2021
Maybe Because you are nice to him and u never offended him in anyway
Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by Spiritz: 11:02pm On May 20, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Women dey enjoy for this country ooh

I swear see free money and free carrying add on top
Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by generationz(f): 11:14pm On May 20, 2021
Muna4real:
What do you think about this guys? How can a guy end a relationship ( he initiated the break up) but still sends money (without asking) and shows concern? It just looks like he's an elder brother, or still in a relationship without seeing each other. When asked why he still cares,he says" that how I am. I'm just naturally caring)

I don't understand. Is there a hidden motive? As I type, he's planning a Gift for my birthday. I no send am message oh!

Guilty conscience. You said he called off the relationship. He might have not been so into you but "he feels" you were good to him.

On your part there are two reason you see this as abnormal to bring it here:

1. You've never been around people with strong internal moral code to know people do things because it's a part of their value system not because that's how everyone is or that they have an ulterior motive.

2. You weren't so good and his perception of you isn't who you really are. You know in your heart you don't deserve the kindness.

Stop listening to anyone talking about sex. While a large percentage of men use money to lure women to have sex with them, not all men are controlled by their private parts.
Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by Youngjohnosas: 11:20pm On May 20, 2021
Same thing is happening to me right now.we broke up January and I still send her money occasionally.she is in school and her family is going through financial mess at the moment, I just can’t watch her suffer because she is a good person but she is always falling sick.

I feel pity for her all the time and always want her to be happy.i am in a new relationship and I really don’t want her to go into olosho work because she is so stranded financially. Now even though we don’t talk always I see her as my kid sister and she still calls me for advice.

2 Likes

Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by kingmsookwagh(m): 11:26pm On May 20, 2021
Muna4real:

one that is not predictable, should be feared the most!

Aunty! You are on his list of ritual items to be carried to Baba!!!

Be warned!!!!!
Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by Greenishland(f): 11:26pm On May 20, 2021
He is a wise guy. He broke up with you but doesn't want you to swear for him hence his actions towards you at least, to make you happy before he moves on.

He doesn't want to toy with people's emotions.
Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by socialmediaman: 11:41pm On May 20, 2021
frozen70:

He loves you and finds it difficult to leave you, at the same time his manlyness won't allow him to come out open

What I think you should do is keep keeping in touch with him

He will surprise you

May be, he wants to taste your faithfulness and see if you will quickly get another guy

He only stepped down for reasons best known to him

There’s something she’s not telling us. Maybe she was there for him at a very low moment of his life or maybe she did something that other women haven’t done to him. There’s something he appreciates her for. He wants her to be comfortable though he thinks both of them can’t work together.

4 Likes

Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by Hisroyalbadmeat(m): 11:47pm On May 20, 2021
He is married,die it angry
Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by Me20211983: 11:56pm On May 20, 2021
Why he not stay? Oooooh ayeee. These men bring dey stress. While you were away, he may have been snacking on trash food. Bad women. But trash no sustain a man. He need a meal! These men don’t get it. They give up homecooking dem eat McDonalds. When he see the trash no good, he get a stomach hurt. Now he Wanna come back and start eating good again. You gon let him in? Can he no come back in yo temple and eat at dey table? No queen! We no do dat ere! Man must learn he no keep letting my air conditioning out by walking in and out da door. You either here or no. His actions no sooth you. They don’t inspire trust. What if he do dis when you big with his jit?! Be smart queen! Your future seed no need dis instability. No good.
Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by Estellie: 11:57pm On May 20, 2021
Gimme his number grin
Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by asquaredz(m): 12:03am On May 21, 2021
he has used something from you while you're still together..
probably paying his dues till it becomes fruitful... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by ehis05(m): 12:07am On May 21, 2021
He has a another girlfriend. But he really likes you or he still wan dey get pass. If u know what i mean

1 Like

Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by Nobody: 12:11am On May 21, 2021
This one na Sani Abacha relationship, sending money even when relationship is dead
Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by ThePlugg(m): 12:16am On May 21, 2021
Your maga for life grin
Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by Babaibeji2020(m): 12:19am On May 21, 2021
Maybe he wan use you do money rituals, e dey happen sha.... cheesy
Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by rayray2020(m): 12:25am On May 21, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0htGWLUW1cs

GET THE BEAT, HIT ME UP ON WHATSAPP

Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by NamelessOGBENI(m): 12:35am On May 21, 2021
Offpoint1:
He's planning on a comeback game whereby he'll finally DESTROY the xyz....

It's a trap, better start rejecting them.
Is it obvious that 'maami' loves the severance packages, perks and benefits. Left to me, she will not reject such gestures..

But I know one thing for sure, that guy man no fii try this kain shiiiiii with hin fellow man...
Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by Lostchild(m): 12:37am On May 21, 2021
Muna4real

You want us to tell you that the guy loves you?

If he breaks up with you, he has a very personal reasons for it.

Accept the fact that, it is his nature to be generous and cares naturally.

Enjoy all his gift while it last

1 Like

Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by kkboy(m): 12:43am On May 21, 2021
Some people are just like that.
I am one of them.

1 Like

Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by Goldbw122(m): 2:01am On May 21, 2021
Kindly reject the money and gift sent to you, it will not be funny at the end...
Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by perdollar(m): 2:38am On May 21, 2021
U Sabi him mumu button. I mean u Don bewitch am, as in, u Don charm am.
Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by olmoRoc: 2:42am On May 21, 2021
I still send money to my ex because I know she needs it. It's not because I have any ulterior motives, and I'm not going to accept her back because we were simply not compatible.

And I've done the same to most of the women I've dated in the past 20 years.

If you don't need the money, then do as suggested above. Reject or send it back.

2 Likes

Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by Hotshisha: 2:52am On May 21, 2021
Perhaps he feels guilty for breaking up with you
Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by Hope15: 3:45am On May 21, 2021
Muna4real:

We are done oh! Nothing can get us back.

Never say never!
Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by Tol225(m): 4:14am On May 21, 2021
Muna4real:

note: he is up to something.
Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by INCREDIBLE007(m): 5:04am On May 21, 2021
grin
odikwa pension matters
Re: We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. by femi4: 5:15am On May 21, 2021
Muna4real:

He's toiling with your emotions. Keep you as a momentarily back up perhaps as a fall back plan if and when necessary

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hijab Doesn't Stop Sexual Harrassment- Muslim Lady Cries Out / What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? / Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.