Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,897 members, 7,821,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Am I A Failure? Please Rate Me. - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Am I A Failure? Please Rate Me. (51029 Views)

Am I A Bad Person If I Do This? / Am I A Bad Friend For Doing This? / "I Was Turned On By Breastfeeding, Am I A Freak?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I A Failure? Please Rate Me. by DHaran: 8:59am On May 06, 2021
Bros no be so.you are not a failure @33. Try and get something going for you no matter how small it is; you can try opening a football house where u show live matches and get paid for the time being while u husle for greater job.
You should know that there are equal chances of success/making it in life..
Focus on your pace/race forget about the delay and be creative my brother pls do something and don't give up on your today and tomorrow pls and don't chase a rat race struggle with your course mate. Focus on u

Be prayerful too your case may be spiritual
Re: Am I A Failure? Please Rate Me. by nnaemekamagnus55: 9:01am On May 06, 2021
My brother...you are not a failure....I can assure you success if u venture in agriculture...or better contact me for further explanation if u need it..... thanks
Re: Am I A Failure? Please Rate Me. by free2ryhme: 9:26am On May 06, 2021
divinitybillz:
I've been told about the likelyhood of being attacked and accused at all, I stay in ABJ and raising money to get a good apartment takes a lot of saving and my habit detest that. I'm improving and getting better. Thanks for your concern. In the end nobody cares about your story or struggles. I know oneday I'll also tell on how good things have gotten.

Abuja's cost of living is crazy. Try the outskirt for lesser deals. That nobody cares doesn't mean you should care less about yourself ooo.
Re: Am I A Failure? Please Rate Me. by detectivejones: 9:27am On May 06, 2021
From my findings. ....

You need to drop the self pity/self condemnation
Stop comparing yourself with others your mates are married have children, doing well bla bla, some of your mates are also dead, roaming the streets as mad people or locked away in Nigerian prison aka dungeon.

Your so called friends highest points might be your starting point, you said it yourself that you're a talented person work on your talent, do not use fund as excuse use Facebook, instagram, twitter, WhatsApp and even our wonderful nairaland to advertise/ shout about your talents to whoever cares it might take time but things will fall in place.
Re: Am I A Failure? Please Rate Me. by Vizconson(m): 9:48am On May 06, 2021
WhiteRuler:
First of all, apologies for any errors you may come across as I am not at the right frame of mind now.

Secondly, this post is 100% real about my life. So nothing is fake in it.

Repeat this affirmation to yourself everyday "I have extremely quickly become one of the most financially successful humans in the planet I live"

I promise you, you'll become a millionaire before this year runs out. I speak from experience.

Don't doubt it. Don't say it's impossible. Just follow the instructions I have given you and repeat those exact words 10 times or more to yourself everyday single day without missing a day. Read it out to ur own hearing, or record it as an audio with a voice recorder app on ur phone and play it to urself repeatedly everyday (there is a need to do this everyday until the said affirmation goes permanent in about 2-3 months).
If you are using the affirmations, u must believe it. Don't have too much doubt about the efficacy.

If you don't notice any changes in your passion or anything within a month, add this affirmation to it: "My subconscious mind is extremely quickly being in perfect health"
Use the both always.

Note: if you want these to continue working for you, you have to live a good life. If you live irresponsibly, I cannot guarantee that they will work.

Secondly, the said success affirmation will make you addicted to the crypto stuff or any business it will make u venture into.

To avoid being addicted, you can replace the words "extremely quickly" in the success affirmation precisely to "very quickly". Leave the second affirmation as it is if you are going to use it.

Again, please do this. Its very simple.

My proof that this thing works? Am a millionaire. I trade and invest in crypto*currencies. Sometimes i make in a week what some people make in a month. Repeatedly I have made 200 USD in a day (almost 100k naira). And yes, i know for sure that my success can be attributed to that affirmation because i started getting interested in crypto right after i started using the affirmation. Needless to say, i have several times in my life when the affirmation isn't working and i notice the difference in my finances and drive/passion for the said cryptocurrency business during those periods.

I have taken my time to type this in order to clear all doubts. But anyone who fails to try this on the basis of doubt, i will have no iota of pity to give then.

1 Like

Re: Am I A Failure? Please Rate Me. by Gabe427: 10:00am On May 06, 2021
bouncin04:

HOW NOT TO GIVE A FUUUCK

Yeah I had to go get a screenshot for the fellow

1 Like

Re: Am I A Failure? Please Rate Me. by Mryacks: 10:15am On May 06, 2021
Diffdeef:
You're 33 and alive,Have more years ahead,You're not a failure in my book.

Exactly...33 is young!
Re: Am I A Failure? Please Rate Me. by Dagrace01(m): 11:40am On May 06, 2021
You aren't a failure!
Yes, things may be tough but u aren't in this alone.
Don't wallow in self pity, get a job even if it's small.. At least as a graduate u should be able to get even if it's a teaching job of 25k per month..
With that u can go into contribution (Ajo) of let's say 15k a month, use the remaining 10k to maintain ur self, before u know it things will start changing gradually. Thank GOD u have on urself to cater for.
When u collect ur contribution ranging to at least 180k in 12 months, bro u can start a small business or still chill for another one year so the money will be double and by so doing you'll see breakthrough.
No be only u dey face, we are all on the same page!
Be prayerful and optimistic too..
#Shalom
Re: Am I A Failure? Please Rate Me. by All4good: 12:33pm On May 06, 2021
dgee1:
please how can I get in touch with you?

My number is below all my post. In the signature box
Re: Am I A Failure? Please Rate Me. by FatherCHRISTMAS: 1:07pm On May 06, 2021
All is well
Re: Am I A Failure? Please Rate Me. by Bluesea1and2: 2:01pm On May 06, 2021
divinitybillz:
I no go lie You. The country is messed up but u just got to keep pushing..Bro.... am approaching 32,on an income of N67,000 and a terrible gambling addiction. Been living in an abandoned car for 8months and it's scary when you log on to Facebook and you younger ones are inviting you for wedding. I think mine is spiritually. I try not to look to far ahead and I just hope to deal with my issues because giving up is the last of my choice. We'll get there eventually..

I smiled when I read the bolded part. At least you have an income... Bro I have nothing, not a job and not even a place I can lay my head and call home. I'll be clocking 31 by June 25. It was the thoughts of all these that made me travel down to Lagos last month with only 19k remaining from my phone I sold.

When I got to Lagos, I went to some companies in Ikeja to apply for jobs. It was there I realized I wouldn't get any jobs except I put a Lagos address on my CV. Who do I know in Lagos? No body. Do I have the money to rent an apartment in Ikeja proximity and use the address? No I don't.

That was my first day in Lagos and I had not enough money to get an hotel. I went to femi kuti shrine and sat there. Watching everything unfold as the cloud changes and the moon traveled the skies. There i saw younger folks, with good cars even our older folks couldn't afford to buy. I saw many girls too plying their trade and "Yung guys dealing".

It was there the truth hit me, success has nothing to do with how old you are or what certificate you hold. You just have to think beyond the certificate and be creative. Understand creative at your own discretion[b] What are the others doing that is making them successful and earning respect? [/b] You have to incorporate it into your daily activities and adapt to it.

The next morning in Lagos, I left femi shrine around 4:45am. After a long walk I saw a car wash, took my bath quickly and wore another cloth. Went to a store and sat down there, meditated about everything I have experienced the day before (as its my daily ritual). When it was day break, I went to eat and from there I went to more companies.

To survive Nigeria, you need more than a certificate, you need luck and critical analysis /thinking. @OP I hope you find a permanent solution to your worries soon. May favour find you soon but if it doesn't, just know there are many of us in worst conditions than yours

1 Like

Re: Am I A Failure? Please Rate Me. by egopersonified(f): 8:11pm On May 06, 2021
After checking your mates that are married, have kids and jobs, hope you also checked out your mates in the graves, hospital, psychiatric homes, under Bridges and on the streets. If you didn't, go back and check them out so you can make a fair judgement.

2 Likes

Re: Am I A Failure? Please Rate Me. by iguita: 11:00pm On May 06, 2021
Oga, everybody get them own time. All those your friends, you fit rich pass them in future. You are your only competition. Ensure you improve yourself daily, once you do this, you go make am

2 Likes

Re: Am I A Failure? Please Rate Me. by Swinger60(f): 6:15pm On May 07, 2021
Officialgarri:
I don't know why many of you always seek public validation when you have a head to think for yourself.

If I call you a success or a failure, it has little or no effect on your effort to strive harder and beyond where you are currently at.

It is left for you to ask yourself; am I comfortable with this stage I am?
Is there something I can do to improve myself?

Asking yourself a few of these questions out of so many is enough to make you decide rather than wait for some faceless people who don't give an actual F**ck about you to encourage you or weigh you down.
there are times public validation will necessary.

If OP is called a failure here, it pushes him to strive for more.

if he is called a success, it gives him hope that he can still achieve more in life.
Re: Am I A Failure? Please Rate Me. by Nobody: 11:03am On May 09, 2021
Gabe427:

I hope you see this piece and it helps
What book is this please?
Re: Am I A Failure? Please Rate Me. by Gabe427: 4:54pm On May 09, 2021
Omoluabi9:
What book is this please?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Housewife Seeks Healing For Cough, Impregnated By Pastor Who Prays For Nude Wome / Guidelines For Unemployed Husbands With Working Wives / The Son My Late Dad Had Out Of Wedlock Locked My Mum Out Of Our House, Pls Advis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.