Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,646 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job (51643 Views)

How Do You Expect A Job Seeker To Pay N480k Before Getting A Job? / When Are We Going To Talk About These Lebanese And Chinese Companies / All You Need To Know Before Joining The Nigerian Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by Nobody: 11:20am On May 07, 2021
Ogboni/PC/Vikings(Port Harcourt)Get Senior Politicians,Senior Monarchs, Senior Doctors,Senior Lawyers And Engineers As Members...I Go Register For Membership For That (Port Harcourt Club,Old G.R.A),Na There I See Say 90% Of The Big Boys And Bosses There Belong To Ogboni....Na From There Dem Pass Me My Own Form And Free Membership On A platter Of Gold,Make I No Come Dey Jonse But No Be By Force.You Have Choice To Walk Away.

6 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by tydi(m): 11:21am On May 07, 2021
mamawa123:

The op is only looking for way to justify why he joined cult
And he has no job too I guess.
Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by Jman06(m): 11:22am On May 07, 2021
In my confraternity, we make men and women of honour that are world builders and not destroyers. Men and women of integrity and sound morals.

Men and women who understand and speak the language of sciences and solve world and individual problems using the scientific method.

Care to join? Go to the nearest JAMB office, buy the form and enroll into the profession of pharmacy! Thank you

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by Nobody: 11:22am On May 07, 2021
Johnchrix:

So this is really true, see what our dear country is turning into.
What are u even saying? Do u think it started 10 years ago? It has always been so just that u have always been ignorant to the facts.
Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by Frankiss44(m): 11:22am On May 07, 2021
There was this case of my boss at the office in 2016. Her younger brother was shortlisted for Mobil in Akwa Ibiom state.. He went there with 3 of his friends who all finished with high 2.1.. At the tail end of the whole process, he performed the highest but they demanded his joined a certain cult before they will make his employment official... At the end himself and me of the friend refused.. The other 2 accepted and they are big boys now.. Good thing is that they remembered their two friends and used their connections to force them on contractors who took them as contract staff in the same company

14 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by Eastcoastboy(m): 11:27am On May 07, 2021
SocialJustice:
Port Harcourt came to mind immediately I saw the title. The banking sector in that town belongs to ogboni. I know of a prominent oil company controlled by Pirates. To get past a certain point in your career, you must join them.

Evil rules supremely over Nigeria.

Imagine!

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by Frankiss44(m): 11:28am On May 07, 2021
Emelcee:

God will judge you for feeding the public with lies

And who said is lies... It is happening for real..

3 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by Frederick2017: 11:29am On May 07, 2021
Aswear this is so real. I lost an Immigration job as an ASI cos i refused to join. I for don be like 3-Star now. Sad, but life goes on....

11 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:30am On May 07, 2021
martinlooter:
It is true, I have experienced it in Omoku, a place close to Port Harcourt, when I was working with Saipem, my immediate boss who is a pirate aka sea dog offered me an opportunity to join them so that I can grow in the company. I had to turn him down, because they turn their backs before they enter his office and they drink human blood a lot during their meetings at night.
He brought their forms to me three times, but I rejected them and had to run for my life when they told me that I have to kill my first son to join them and make wealth.

shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by Nobody: 11:32am On May 07, 2021
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

I have lots 5 solid multimillion naira contract in Port Harcourt simply because I don't belong or refuse to be a member of their so called club....

I remember a friend telling me I must join a swinging club if a ever want to reach or communicate with some group of port harcourt V.v.i.ps

Omo na una wives una for dey exchange for sex orgy.. na wah grin

3 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by Eastcoastboy(m): 11:33am On May 07, 2021
donbachi:
Anybody wey no fit make am in life,politically,in business,maybe village people dey pursue, or done jonz for office and also with questionable character..go open mouth,sey dem tell am to come wash hand.

So you dey try say e no dey sup?
Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:33am On May 07, 2021
AlphaAlex:
yeah you are either a Freemason or a Rosicrucian. Or something else

Do the Freemasons and the latter involve in rituals too like our Nigerian counterpart?
Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by Nobody: 11:37am On May 07, 2021
Lol my dear if you don’t know whites are more barbaric at rituals. Just use style google Epstein and pizza gate. Make I keep quiet first

5 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by guywitzerogal(m): 11:39am On May 07, 2021
Andyvilly:
Anything relating to devil and wealth is overrated, devil is broke now, naija guys wreck am.
pyrate aren't cultist just association of like minded people

2 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by salbis(m): 11:42am On May 07, 2021
Microwhy:

You better open your mental ability to read and research more.
You're born a Christian so what makes you think that is the last bus-stop.
Wakeup chap.
. I don't understand what you're saying. But as regarding the topic, i will never wake up!

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by Augla1: 11:45am On May 07, 2021
blizard44:
If I see Freemason link wey go set me up for life, you think say I no go join?

All those people wey you dey follow go watch Chelsea and Barca match and drink Jedi for Bus stop, no be join you join with them so?

How dem take EPP you?
Guy, the oil wey dey your head na better oil, highest Octane Level!
How we want take hang out for Men's beer parlor, while we clutch each to himself whatever it's that makes him a Higher Being.......? Real invite man!
#don't we all have a rotten core#
Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by Emotionss: 11:45am On May 07, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
dairykidd:

Omo na una wives una for dey exchange for sex orgy.. na wah grin

Na their wife ooo. Me I can't try that nonsense. I go try my luck somewhere else.

3 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by Eastcoastboy(m): 11:47am On May 07, 2021
BernieLee:
In the south south especially Akwa Ibom & Rivers, before u get employment as contract staff in oil servicing companies, u must join Seadogs a.k.a Pirates. I worked with one of those companies on a one yr contract, when time reach to renew, them give me form o. I kuku collect my payoff waka.
Modified:
For those arguing, you wont understand till you work in that sector. Ask pple working at QIT, Onne FOT, platforms and Bonny Terminal then you would understand. peace.

For you to have left such a pleasant offer that means what they're really doing there is bad. Because these oil people they pay well oh! Ans what's the significance of joining the Con fraternity in the company? Is it that it creates bond amongst workers or..... Please school me.
Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by Benrosaria(m): 11:48am On May 07, 2021
Whoever joins a fraternity should on no account tell me he or she believes in God. You can’t be created to this world with the sole aim of building love amongst equal men(humans) and now some group of persons decide to carve a niche for themselves, making the rest of the humans feel

If joining any group by blood or oath to give you the happiness you need, stay away, say no, create your happiness from these three things that envelope a man

Family
Relationship(spouse)
Work

10 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by dederocs(m): 11:49am On May 07, 2021
Connected1:
It's so even in other countries.
You think getting a lucrative job is just by your knowledge or certificate.
To avoid them, then you have to be contented.
Lies and fallacy.
Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by dederocs(m): 11:50am On May 07, 2021
Benrosaria:
Whoever joins a fraternity should on no account tell me he or she believes in God. You can’t be created to this world with the sole aim of building love amongst equal men(humans) and now some group of persons decide to carve a niche for themselves, making the rest of the humans feel

If joining any group by blood or oath to give you the happiness you need, stay away, say no, create your happiness from these three things that envelope a man

Family
Relationship(spouse)
Work
Religion too is a form of cultism, it's divisive, everyone think their religion is the way to paradise... they even kill too grin

4 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by SocialJustice: 11:51am On May 07, 2021
Ten06:

Every sector of PH has been taken over, politics, multinational, financial and even transport, name it

What a shame.
Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by Connected1: 11:51am On May 07, 2021
dederocs:

Lies and fallacy.
Counter/Contrast it.

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by Nobody: 11:51am On May 07, 2021
blizard44:
If I see Freemason link wey go set me up for life, you think say I no go join?

All those people wey you dey follow go watch Chelsea and Barca match and drink Jedi for Bus stop, no be join you join with them so?

How dem take EPP you?

These aren't just associations. Are you ready to kill your conscience and sanity? Are you ready to become a monster? Are you ready to sacrifice your peace of mind for ever?

8 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by Connected1: 11:54am On May 07, 2021
AlphaAlex:
yeah you are either a Freemason or a Rosicrucian. Or something else
Something Else like a normal civilian.
Go into job hunting and seek friendships/connections when you have no one besides you.
Then you will understand me better.
Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by erinatso: 11:56am On May 07, 2021
BernieLee:

Are you okay? I'm sure you didnt see Akwa Ibom and Rivers in my writeup.
u have to be specific
Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by lilvicky68(m): 11:57am On May 07, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

shocked

Lilvicky68, come and see what we're seeing.

Everything bad is happening in Port Harcourt!
Cultism in pH no be new thing again na..but them no go force anybody to join sha..
Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by BRATISLAVA: 11:58am On May 07, 2021
MadamExcellency:

Coworkers, even junior and senior staff.

Is this true? Thought it was merit based? Or do the white men running the oil companies do voodoo to get and keep jobs?
Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by Eastcoastboy(m): 11:58am On May 07, 2021
Thegracefulness:

The new wave right now is happening in the modern industry; Tech, Literary and Sciences. If you identify as Queer, automatic connection to free job opportunities—not like I’m complaining anyway, seeing how these guys have been sidelined for years because of their sexual orientation, that sometimes does not inherently affect work skills.

You have a point here sometimes I used to wonder if it's the fact that they're going against the norm that makes them do well. Like e dey baffle me.
Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by BRATISLAVA: 12:00pm On May 07, 2021
lilvicky68:

Cultism in pH no be new thing again na..but them no go force anybody to join sha..

You guys need to repent in that place.

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by Augla1: 12:00pm On May 07, 2021
[quote author=Emelcee post=101458123]

God will judge you for feeding the public with lies[/quote
You sound so sincere!
Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by Augla1: 12:03pm On May 07, 2021
Eastcoastboy:

For you to have left such a pleasant offer that means what they're really doing there is bad. Because these oil people they pay well oh! Ans what's the significance of joining the Con fraternity in the company? Is it that it creates bond amongst workers or..... Please school me.
Good question!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

See The Job Offer I Got From " Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala" / "I Am Eating Suya With Your NNPC Application Letter For 2017 Job" / Opinion: Top 10 Government Agencies To Work For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.