Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,535 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job (51638 Views)

How Do You Expect A Job Seeker To Pay N480k Before Getting A Job? / When Are We Going To Talk About These Lebanese And Chinese Companies / All You Need To Know Before Joining The Nigerian Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by olisaEze(m): 10:33am On May 07, 2021
Nothing to talk about there, na urban myth. Your guy nor wan tell u wetin e do wey make dem sack am. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by mamawa123: 10:35am On May 07, 2021
tydi:
Nonsense post, how did it got to front page

The op is only looking for way to justify why he joined cult
Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by emecheboy2(m): 10:36am On May 07, 2021
Thank God people are now saying the truth while guys don't really get jobs these days. this is common in the south south but it is everywhere.
forget people you see in churches and mosques, majority are in fraternities because of job. They even get promoted when they don't deserve it while you that is working smart and hard will not get the promotion.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by vickydevoka(m): 10:39am On May 07, 2021
Telstar:
Why asking me why? Are you out of your mind?
No sir. I'm sorry sir. Forgive me capon

2 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by CodeTemplar: 10:43am On May 07, 2021
donbachi:
Anybody wey no fit make am in life,politically,in business,maybe village people dey pursue, or done jonz for office and also with questionable character..go open mouth,sey dem tell am to come wash hand.
Why someone go just wake up talk say them say make im come wash hand like that wen e dey easi to say na witch for compound or office politics no favour am. use ur church mind.
Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by MadamExcellency: 10:45am On May 07, 2021
Sacked (resigned) as Oil and Gas Executive because of not joining Ogboni.

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by Nobody: 10:45am On May 07, 2021
I can relate to this, if you're going to be an oil magnet you must join them oh. Especially Porthcourt, Wike for example.

2 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by BRATISLAVA: 10:46am On May 07, 2021
candygist:

I also lost a huge opportunity because I refused to Bleep a gay man. The man reside in PH too. The guy get money like say tomorrow no dey. The thing pain me but I'm not angry.

shocked

Lilvicky68, come and see what we're seeing.

Everything bad is happening in Port Harcourt!

2 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by MadamExcellency: 10:50am On May 07, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

shocked

Lilvicky68, come and see what we're seeing.

Everything bad is happening in Port Harcourt!

They told us it's normal, that even your church people do it. Evil men in evil confraternity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by BRATISLAVA: 10:53am On May 07, 2021
MadamExcellency:

They told us it's normal, that even your church people do it. Evil men in evil confraternity.

Who said that it's normal? The fraternity members?
Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by McStoic(m): 10:53am On May 07, 2021
bro4u:

To work bin no hungry you if not you for collect the form asap undecided undecided

Juxtapose your signature with this your comment and tell me you are not a confused fellow!

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by 9japride(m): 10:54am On May 07, 2021
I don't know what youths intend to gain by peddling falsehood just because of catching cruise?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by erinatso: 10:54am On May 07, 2021
BernieLee:
In the south south especially Akwa Ibom & Rivers, before u get employment as contract staff in oil servicing companies, u must join Seadogs a.k.a Pirates. I worked with one of those companies on a one yr contract, when time reach to renew, them give me form o. I kuku collect my payoff waka.
Modified:
For those arguing, you wont understand till you work in that sector. Ask pple working at QIT, Onne FOT, platforms and Bonny Terminal then you would understand. peace.
Are u for real?
is Onne and Bonny dey Akwa Ibom?
Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by MadamExcellency: 10:55am On May 07, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Who said that it's normal? The fraternity members?

Coworkers, even junior and senior staff.
Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by Jeux: 10:56am On May 07, 2021
In the keke park at the junction of my house in Benin, if you are not a cultist you can’t hold any position, I know of a family friend who is a deeper life Christian that had to join a secret court at the age of 58 because he was contesting for secretary at the park .

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by McStoic(m): 10:57am On May 07, 2021
IYANGBALI:
you for close eyes do am for once nau. Man mi you fokd up jo

This your moniker means shackles vis a vis properties of bondage. Now I know why you chose it. There's something in a name ....
Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by Nobody: 11:02am On May 07, 2021
So are you people telling me it’s likely my family member in an oil servicing company in eket is in one con fraternity?

Wonderful.

2 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by Awoo88: 11:05am On May 07, 2021
BernieLee:
In the south south especially Akwa Ibom & Rivers, before u get employment as contract staff in oil servicing companies, u must join Seadogs a.k.a Pirates. I worked with one of those companies on a one yr contract, when time reach to renew, them give me form o. I kuku collect my payoff waka.
Modified:
For those arguing, you wont understand till you work in that sector. Ask pple working at QIT, Onne FOT, platforms and Bonny Terminal then you would understand. peace.
You sounded sincere but you exposed your lies with the bolded. Pyrate don't seek for members. You join by your own volition. Being a member mighty confer some privileges' if the guy running things is a member but ultimately, joining is your decision and decision alone. Dem no dey sell form for pyrate. You only get the rower form after your application online

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by McStoic(m): 11:05am On May 07, 2021
Johnchrix:

My uncle's friend, a manager that headed 10 states of zenith Bank died few years ago because he had refused to give his wife for sacrifice cry

This is too bad.
Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by BernieLee(m): 11:06am On May 07, 2021
erinatso:
Are u for real? is Onne and Bonny dey Akwa Ibom?
Are you okay? I'm sure you didnt see Akwa Ibom and Rivers in my writeup.

5 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by poshestmina(f): 11:06am On May 07, 2021
Lawyers.
Politicians.
Oil/gas workers
Lecturers.
Businessmen/women.

In Rivers state.
Fear them ... especially those Polo club members.

FEAR THEM!!!!

10 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by IYANGBALI: 11:08am On May 07, 2021
McStoic:

This your moniker means shackles vis a vis properties of bondage. Now I know why you chose it. There's something in a name ....
abeg leave me alone jo.
Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by McStoic(m): 11:08am On May 07, 2021
Kindness218:

90 percent of company workers and government officials in Port Harcourt all belongs to ogboni. One of my uncle from Ahoada is a commissioner, he was ask to join ogboni and be given commissioner.

And he did? Na wa ooo
Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by martinlooter(m): 11:09am On May 07, 2021
It is true, I have experienced it in Omoku, a place close to Port Harcourt, when I was working with Saipem, my immediate boss who is a pirate aka sea dog offered me an opportunity to join them so that I can grow in the company. I had to turn him down, because they turn their backs before they enter his office and they drink human blood a lot during their meetings at night.
He brought their forms to me three times, but I rejected them and had to run for my life when they told me that I have to kill my first son to join them and make wealth.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by Nobody: 11:12am On May 07, 2021
Connected1:
It's so even in other countries.
You think getting a lucrative job is just by your knowledge or certificate.
To avoid them, then you have to be contented.
yeah you are either a Freemason or a Rosicrucian. Or something else

3 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by McStoic(m): 11:12am On May 07, 2021
Microwhy:

You better open your mental ability to read and research more.
You're born a Christian so what makes you think that is the last bus-stop.
Wakeup chap.

Being genuinely born again is the greatest spiritual height anyone can attain. Until then, you are just a fattening cattle marking time in the devil's ranch. The day he needs you for meat, you are gone

17 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by mrdino(m): 11:13am On May 07, 2021
What does it profit a man if he gains the whole world and looses his soul.

What if one joins and God requires his/her soul that same month, will he/she take the wealth, fame or connection gained to heaven.

3 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:13am On May 07, 2021
Telstar:
That's not true. Ogboni has a strong network in Germany, UK, US and Canada. I know some of their members in Lagos, Nigeria. These guys virtually control everything but unfortunately, they aren't happy with their wealth.

Why aren't they happy? Do they involve themselves in ritualistic processes?

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by Ten06(m): 11:16am On May 07, 2021
SocialJustice:
Port Harcourt came to mind immediately I saw the title. The banking sector in that town belongs to ogboni. I know of a prominent oil company controlled by Pirates. To get past a certain point in your career, you must join them.

Evil rules supremely over Nigeria.

Every sector of PH has been taken over, politics, multinational, financial and even transport, name it

4 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:16am On May 07, 2021
Awoo88:

You sounded sincere but you exposed your lies with the bolded. Pyrate don't seek for members. You join by your own volition. Being a member mighty confer some privileges' if the guy running things is a member but ultimately, joining is your decision and decision alone. Dem no dey sell form for pyrate. You only get the rower form after your application online

YOHA

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by jaxxy(m): 11:17am On May 07, 2021
ihatebuhari:
lol my dear you’re gay just accept

He’s gay because??
Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:18am On May 07, 2021
martinlooter:
It is true, I have experienced it in Omoku, a place close to Port Harcourt, when I was working with Saipem, my immediate boss who is a pirate aka sea dog offered me an opportunity to join them so that I can grow in the company. I had to turn him down, because they turn their backs before they enter his office and they drink human blood a lot during their meetings at night.
He brought their forms to me three times, but I rejected them and had to run for my life when they told me that I have to kill my first son to join them and make wealth.

Shameless liar! Nobody brought any form to you...

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

See The Job Offer I Got From " Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala" / "I Am Eating Suya With Your NNPC Application Letter For 2017 Job" / Opinion: Top 10 Government Agencies To Work For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.