Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,969 members, 7,817,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) (97571 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / What's The Aim And Objective Of BBA Stargame ?? / Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by preshizeee(m): 5:39pm On May 03, 2011
sup guyz,This karen b like olonsho,she aint a good representative@ all,vina try small at least she is still reserved,karen go still give one of doze guyz BJ,S.A chick is d definiton of fake,
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by kobikwelu(m): 7:26pm On May 03, 2011
^^^^^^

most of the posts out here are about karen,
karen this karen that ,

thats all we want, some one to give us entertainment value,
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by shokpeti: 7:56pm On May 03, 2011
Karen was put there for the exact thing that she is doing now. Its all pre-planned. I bet if you ask her the name of her state Governor she wouldnt know(hint-hint).

Anyways , She is giving people things to talk about. Others are being cautious so as not to be voted out at first time of asking.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by aieromon(m): 6:11am On May 04, 2011
Karen is the 2011 version of Kokolete Rita.
Go Karen Go!!!
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by user32(m): 7:19am On May 04, 2011
karen is more real and entertaining,
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by TEEZERO(m): 7:29am On May 04, 2011
Karen for the dosh, then.
She is the one everyone is talking about on all the platforms. Even the housemates are talking about her. What else does anyone want? Na beauty we go chop?
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by kobikwelu(m): 8:03am On May 04, 2011
^^^^^

like seriously, all housemates talk about her,
she is really fun to be around,

just heard that yesternyt, vina and karen foound out that they dated the same guy shocked shocked shocked shocked

vina ex was actually shagging karen!!!
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by kobikwelu(m): 8:12am On May 04, 2011
by the way, wot is it with all the accents??

weza is forming
the mozabique chick is also forming
vina sef?

o_0

fucking irritating
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by TEEZERO(m): 8:14am On May 04, 2011
How did they realise that?
Are you sure that is not part of the plan? To throw that in to get discussions going?
Since we are talking about "plans" I mean
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by kobikwelu(m): 8:35am On May 04, 2011
^^^^^

conspiracy theorists have started,

and its not even 1st week,
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by user32(m): 8:43am On May 04, 2011
KAREN SO FAR IS DA MOST POPULAR,
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by shalom1234: 12:28pm On May 04, 2011
Hi everyone, welcome back to this page.

It will be nice to just sit back and enjoy the show this season while other countries jostle for the money. Meanwhile I can see a lot of similarities between Karen and Nkenna aka Nonso. I just hope she shows some panache as the days go by.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by twinstaiye(m): 1:11pm On May 04, 2011
For those of you with Blackberry, you may wish to join BBA Alert Group. The idea is to get alert on your blackberry when something is going on while you are not watching, any member of the group might send alert to notify the group members on any interesting scene going on as well as discuss, analyse, gist and make our views relevant to the group.   If you are interested, scan the group barcode below, and I will add you.

For those who doesnt know how to scan a barcode. To scan a group barcode, from your blackberry Messenger contact, scroll down your contact list, at the end of your contact list, you will see "Scan Group Barcode" Press it, and then press start scanning, when your screen appear like you want to take a picture, put it on the barcode on this screen, it will scan it and send your request to me, and i will add you instantly.

Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by kobikwelu(m): 2:08pm On May 04, 2011
Hi everyone, welcome back to this page.

It will be nice to just sit back and enjoy the show this season while other countries jostle for the money. Meanwhile I can see a lot of similarities between Karen and Nkenna aka Nonso. I just hope she shows some panache as the days go by.

you just read my mind,
it will be fun seeing the zimbos kill themselves as usual
i will just chill and enjoy the ride,
and hope to see karen juggggsss tongue tongue many more times
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Sibe007(m): 3:17pm On May 04, 2011
TEE ZERO:

How did they realise that?
Are you sure that is not part of the plan? To throw that in to get discussions going?
Since we are talking about "plans" I mean

Vina talked about him, Karen mentioned the name, and they agreed it was same dude, They both had some Jos connections, Thats where their beef started from
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 04, 2011
i think i will sit this one out, my popcorn and booze all the way.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Sibe007(m): 4:42pm On May 04, 2011
Then Karen got deeprtand took it quite too far when she said, The Guy told her, that Vina would call to say, that She was Bleeping someone else and still thinking of Him, Vina denied this part,
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by larablog: 5:50pm On May 04, 2011
I like this set of housemates, they are seem like smart intelligent people and not just bums. Besides they are all good looking. Sorry to say my least favourite is Karen, nigerian or not. I like Vina though.
Looks like we have another nkenna situation on our hands.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Ambber(f): 9:00pm On May 04, 2011
I prefer Vina too, how on earth do we deserve Karen - Nkenna's worse cousin. Anyway this is a year of NO voting mania. They are too many right now in the same space so no favourites yet. The ethiopian girl is preeettty and SA girl is annoying she sounds like tatafo sometimes
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by kobikwelu(m): 8:39am On May 05, 2011
I like this set of housemates, they are seem like smart intelligent people and not just bums. Besides they are all good looking. Sorry to say my least favourite is Karen, nigerian or not. I like Vina though.
Looks like we have another nkenna situation on our hands

we are not in the running for the money, soooo why not enjoy the show for its entertainment value,
karen gives us entertainment,
biggie even gives her more face time,
when we can complain abt karen is if we are aiming for the money ,

you need to have seen how much fun she was to her housemates late last nyt,

by the way, I AM OFFICIALLY IN LOVE WITH FELICIA, wink wink
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by ray4life(m): 11:46am On May 05, 2011
Guys I only have one question.

What time is the shower hour ?
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by RSA(m): 11:47am On May 05, 2011
Sibe007:

Vina talked about him, Karen mentioned the name, and they agreed it was same dude, They both had some Jos connections, Thats where their beef started from

Nigeria with the population of over 160 millions what are the chances of selecting at random two ladies who've dated the same guy?
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Sibe007(m): 12:24pm On May 05, 2011
RSA:

Nigeria with the population of over 160 millions what are the chances of selecting at random two ladies who've dated the same guy?

We could ask the Organisers that,

Anyyways, thats why they hardly agree,,
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by naijagal(f): 2:18pm On May 05, 2011
karen & vina undecided embarassed anyways i just want to enjoy d show wivout any headaches
i like so many others: alex, luclay, lomwe & zeus kiss kiss kiss for d ladies i like weza, hanni, sharon so far
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by kobikwelu(m): 2:44pm On May 05, 2011
^^^^^

IS IT the same sharon that is an extra furniture (though the babe is pretty)

or is it weza queen B aka Lerato from angola?? (i see some lerato in her as most of the girls gravitate towards her)
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by naijagal(f): 2:46pm On May 05, 2011
^^^^^^^^^^
hahahahahahaha grin grin grin na wa oh
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by denitro(m): 8:08pm On May 05, 2011
Big Brother Africa - Amplified video update
05/05/11
Today big brother gave housemates a task that was really interesting
Housemates has to UnCloth.
Check it out
I will keep the videos coming
http://bbamplified..com/
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by lysaa(f): 8:42pm On May 05, 2011
Sibe007:

Are u trying to say they knew themselves before the show?

Anywayz, if Karen mistakenly hits the jackpot it'd be an all-round surgery galore for her. .Nose job she needs for sure!
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by otumfour(m): 10:19pm On May 05, 2011
grin grin grin this michael dude izz badd, see him skip-toasting these gurls lol grin grin
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Nobody: 12:15am On May 06, 2011
user32 (m)
somewhere near u

Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6)
« #80 on: May 03, 2011, 03:13 AM »

remember guys they are not yet hsemate yet, sunday will tell us

Please can someone explain this "the 26 contestants are not yet housemates thing" to me.
It's like i skipped something. isn't this a week of grace with nominations starting monday and subsequent evictions to follow on sundays?
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by emmadinoyi: 12:25am On May 06, 2011
^^^^^^^rotflmao
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by lawyerchap(m): 9:37am On May 06, 2011
Yeah, finally my Channel 198 came onstream this morning. Saw the Premiere but my subscription expired the next day and it took three days to get me back on. No thanks to the blasted so called super dealers of DSTV who could not activate the channel for me. One trip to Multichoice yesterday evening promptly sorted me out.

A word of warning: If you are on the compact bouquet and you are having problems with Channel 198, go directly to Multichoice (DO NOT GO TO A SUPER DEALER. IN PARTICULAR, AVOID THE SUPER DEALER ON IREWOLE STREET IN OPEBI, LAGOS LIKE THE PLAGUE.)When going to Multichoice, make sure your decoder is on and you have someone at home you can receive confirmation from. DO NOT TAKE YOUR SMARTCARD WITH YOU TO MULTICHOICE. Also, try not to let your subscription expire before you renew, or else you're sure to miss more than you bargained for.

I appear to have missed quite a bit, like the first kiss and the beginnings of romance between the south african guy and the Angolan chic (got that nugget of info from the strap. any truth in it?) But i'm sure i'll catch up pretty quickly with the highlights shows and 24 hours of viewing over the weekend. hehehe.

Karen karen karen. Everyone is talking about her. With good reason too. Chic's got dumps like a truck. £5000 worth of silicone. She's been the cynosure of all eyes despite being the wrong side of pretty. Also got an interesting parallel between her and our two previous winners of Big Brother. Kevin and Uti both entered for The Next Movie Star before going on to win Big Brother. Well, Karen too was in The Next Movie Star. Anyone else thinking what i'm thinking? grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (49) (Reply)

BBNaija: Mercy Shows Her Panties, Rocks Ike As Her Fans & Tacha's Fight (Photos) / Best Yoruba Movies Of All Time? / Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.