Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,631 members, 7,813,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

Delta State Gubernatorial Elections - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta State Gubernatorial Elections (27959 Views)

Lesson Learnt From The Death Of Kogi State Gubernatorial Candidate Audu Abubakar / Kogi Gubernatorial Elections – Live Updates #KogiDecides / Lagos Gubernatorial Elections Collation Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta State Gubernatorial Elections by Nobody: 2:46pm On Apr 27, 2011
Parnassuss:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
ideylaff:

|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|_____\
|__BAD GOVERNANCE
   . _|_|__\_
|______'__._____.'__ |_| ____|
|_(@"@)______'_'_____|_|(@)__|        |__|__|__|__|__|__|__|_____\
|__BAD GOVERNANCE
   CLEAR OUT BUS. _|_|__\_
|______'__._____.'__ |_| ____|
|_(@"@)______'_'_____|_|(@)__|    DELTA STATE BUS STILL IN REVERSE GEAR FOR ANODA 4 YEARS, NA WAH OOOOO

PAN PAN PAN PAN PAN PAN PAN PAN PAN PIN PIN PIN, <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin undecided
Re: Delta State Gubernatorial Elections by DaLover(m): 3:06pm On Apr 27, 2011
Is there any reason delta state has its own thread out of 24 states
Is there something special about delta apart from its oil
Re: Delta State Gubernatorial Elections by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 27, 2011
DaLover:

Is there any reason delta state has its own thread out of 24 states
Is there something special about delta apart from its oil
Delta is special, not for the oil but the type of do or die politics that is played here.
Re: Delta State Gubernatorial Elections by JUO(m): 3:15pm On Apr 27, 2011
heard of fighting in ekpan and asaba. someone confirm it
Re: Delta State Gubernatorial Elections by Meldrick(m): 3:17pm On Apr 27, 2011
ideylaff:

Naaaa the fella is drinking Uduaghan Shepe and smoking a PDP Igbo or joint, 2 say that Uduagham did not rig,

Everybody has a price, leave dem, when their state is reversing and others are moving 4wd they will cry wolf then,

,but it will be too late then
sad
foolish ekpan fly.
Re: Delta State Gubernatorial Elections by davedating(m): 3:54pm On Apr 27, 2011
In my ward in udu road, the margin between the two contendants was very wide. PDP 22, DPP 296. The same was applicable in all the 8 units around. All Deltans hail Great Ogboru for Great Delta.
Re: Delta State Gubernatorial Elections by otokx(m): 3:59pm On Apr 27, 2011
we are the big heart
Re: Delta State Gubernatorial Elections by Nobody: 3:59pm On Apr 27, 2011
Governors are already emerging, why is that of delta taking so long
Re: Delta State Gubernatorial Elections by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 27, 2011
Where is monkeyleg? What is happening?
Re: Delta State Gubernatorial Elections by JUO(m): 4:15pm On Apr 27, 2011
Where is monkeyleg? What is happening?
in asaba collating results
Re: Delta State Gubernatorial Elections by Lucy001(f): 4:24pm On Apr 27, 2011
PDP seems to be leading in Delta State, Frm The Three Warri Local government areas, the Pdp's strong hold.
Re: Delta State Gubernatorial Elections by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 27, 2011
Lucy001:

PDP seems to be leading in Delta State, Frm The Three Warri Local government areas, the Pdp's strong hold.
What are the exact numbers from warri trinity? angry angry angry
Re: Delta State Gubernatorial Elections by myforumid3: 4:42pm On Apr 27, 2011
blink182:

Governors are already emerging, why is that of delta taking so long
because DPP that the PDP claims has no structure in Delta State is leading by far margin, they have started to run back yard rigging to declare UGH as governor again.

JUO:

heard of fighting in ekpan and asaba. someone confirm it

Yes, Armored tanks and army are all over the place. I am here live.
My friend in Isoko said they are fighting cos they heard PDP was to be declared winner when they all voted and collated DPP as the winner in virtually all the polling units in Isoko.

lets wait and see,
IMO and Delta PDP about to rig the Criminals (Ohakim and UGh) back to power against the peoples' wish.  
Re: Delta State Gubernatorial Elections by Meldrick(m): 4:45pm On Apr 27, 2011
Lucy001:

hahaha!!!! We dey look am, e dey enter. grin grin
Re: Delta State Gubernatorial Elections by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 27, 2011
Fighting has also erupted in Okirigwe Sapele. If they won't let the people choose, then the state will be made ungovernable.
Re: Delta State Gubernatorial Elections by Lucy001(f): 4:51pm On Apr 27, 2011
blink182:

A friend of mine who was an Ad-staff in on of the Warri local government areas just called me, and she did say, tensure in all over the place as the PDP candidate is to be declared winner.
Re: Delta State Gubernatorial Elections by Meldrick(m): 4:52pm On Apr 27, 2011
I can tell you that Delta State is calm just the hoodlums trying to make noise in some areas.
Re: Delta State Gubernatorial Elections by Lucy001(f): 4:53pm On Apr 27, 2011
blink182:

A friend of mine who was an Ad-staff in on of the Warri local government areas just called me, and she did say, tensure in all over the place as the PDP candidate is to be declared winner.
Re: Delta State Gubernatorial Elections by monkeyleg: 4:54pm On Apr 27, 2011
Guys I dey here. Nothing much. So far these are the results, I have seen ,but not been confirmed

DPP Has won 7 of the 9 L.G.A Release so far with 143,533.
Results of Patani, Ika N/S, Ukwuani, Udu, Okpe, Uvwie, Ethiope east and Ughelli North shows that
DPP Has 251060 votes while PDP has 107527 votes.

I stress, no confirmation yet. I hear there big troubles, with possible cancellations. But let us keep praying and holding our breath, maybe this time Deltan's will get a result that makes everyone happy
Re: Delta State Gubernatorial Elections by Meldrick(m): 4:59pm On Apr 27, 2011
Results just coming in shows PDP won in Aniocha, Warri and Isoko L.G.A.
Re: Delta State Gubernatorial Elections by ebonyjoy1(f): 5:00pm On Apr 27, 2011
ITSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS OFFICIAL. GREAT OGBORU OF DPP HAS JUST BEEN DECLEARED WINNER OF THE DELTA STATE GOVERNORSHIP ELECTION, THANK YOU JESUS
Re: Delta State Gubernatorial Elections by friedrice1: 5:02pm On Apr 27, 2011
big lie! Channels just announced one of the 3 major wahala zones, Warri North where PDP polled 58,500 while DPP scored 1400
Re: Delta State Gubernatorial Elections by obailala(m): 5:05pm On Apr 27, 2011
ebonyjoy1:

ITSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS OFFICIAL. GREAT OGBORU OF DPP HAS JUST BEEN DECLEARED WINNER OF THE DELTA STATE GOVERNORSHIP ELECTION, THANK YOU JESUS

grin grin grin we've heard a lot of this kind of stories today. Let inec announce the final result first
Re: Delta State Gubernatorial Elections by Meldrick(m): 5:06pm On Apr 27, 2011
ebonyjoy1:

Rumour peddler. It's a big lie. Be careful ohhh
Re: Delta State Gubernatorial Elections by donsteady(m): 5:07pm On Apr 27, 2011
@ Joy, please what you said it is true? cos i go fit die if Ibori when again
Re: Delta State Gubernatorial Elections by JUO(m): 5:08pm On Apr 27, 2011
I can tell you that Delta State is calm just the hoodlums trying to make noise in some areas.
u wey dey inside isoko bush dey tell us say delta state calm? u know where ekpan dey. go there whether dem go see ur dead body burry
Re: Delta State Gubernatorial Elections by namdo(m): 5:10pm On Apr 27, 2011
delta! delta!! na waaaaa!

We dey here dey watch lipsrsealed

Only the people will decide this time, not some selfish power-hungry idiots. take note.
Re: Delta State Gubernatorial Elections by dayokanu(m): 5:10pm On Apr 27, 2011
JUO:

u wey dey inside isoko bush dey tell us say delta state calm? u know where ekpan dey. go there whether dem go see your dead body burry

Buhari Almajiris don reach Delta again?
Re: Delta State Gubernatorial Elections by 9ja4eva: 5:11pm On Apr 27, 2011
namdo:

delta! delta!! na waaaaa!

We dey here dey watch lipsrsealed

Only the people will decide this time, not some selfish power-hungry idiots. take note.

I will feel so bad if the good people of Delta State return PDP.

DPP should win in that state.God please help my state not another 4 yrs in the hands of PDP.
Re: Delta State Gubernatorial Elections by Nobody: 5:13pm On Apr 27, 2011
ebonyjoy1:

ITSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS OFFICIAL. GREAT OGBORU OF DPP HAS JUST BEEN DECLEARED WINNER OF THE DELTA STATE GOVERNORSHIP ELECTION,  THANK YOU JESUS
Source please
Re: Delta State Gubernatorial Elections by Meldrick(m): 5:14pm On Apr 27, 2011
JUO:

u wey dey inside isoko bush dey tell us say delta state calm? u know where ekpan dey. go there whether dem go see your dead body burry
Adamu. Na your father dead body go rotten for ekpan.
Re: Delta State Gubernatorial Elections by friedrice1: 5:18pm On Apr 27, 2011
DPP Agents seriously contesting the Warri North Results,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Dumped Nyako For Atiku Because He Gave Me N500 Million- Adamawa Governor / The IBB Avenue Flood Control Project In Akwa Ibom Is Ready (Photos) / Ojo Emmanuel, The Blogger Arrested In Ogun State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.