Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,612 members, 7,816,513 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) (13385 Views)

Redpills Thread (SINKING INTO THE RED PILL) / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) by budaatum: 10:44pm On Nov 15, 2021
kkins25:
the transgender stuff would be nice discourse.. As for bill gates issues, im stuck where she is.. i understand the impromptu response by science teams was necessary - with regards to the vax- its the financing that bugs me. i recently learned a company - investment company owns a humongous amount of shares in major industries in the west, africa, and some asian countries. I've forgotten the name. oh my lawd, my memory never ceases to fail me.. gwad.

ok. blackrock is the name. i hear their wealth surpasses all countries in the world except few western or/and Asian countries.

So, people making money while finding solutions to human problems bothers you?

I guess you don't want running water to your house and your waste removed for you and electricity in your house and convenient transportation and effective healthcare etc neither. I can assure you that no one cares about you or loves you enough to provide you with such things for free.

1 Like

Re: "Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) by kkins25(m): 7:30am On Nov 16, 2021
budaatum:

So, people making money while finding solutions to human problems bothers you?

I guess you don't want running water to your house and your waste removed for you and electricity in your house and convenient transportation and effective healthcare etc neither. I can assure you that no one cares about you or loves you enough to provide you with such things for free.
Oh, not this way. The Monopoly is what bothers me. If one group holds major shares in the most influential organizations, they could easily push an agenda or influence policies that may not benefit common man.

e.g., why the hell is it so difficult to fix gun laws in the damn USA.

Isnt that what governments have been fighting since the era of American freedom?

very few comapnies- Recognized companies are responsible for the creation of weapons which of course is sold(secretly i presume) to terrorists in countries other than theirs. lol. sneaky bastards!

Any way, arent they, the powerful organizations, the principalities and powers govern this world?

1 Like

Re: "Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) by budaatum: 7:55am On Nov 16, 2021
kkins25:

Oh, not this way. The Monopoly is what bothers me. If one group holds major shares in the most influential organizations, they could easily push an agenda or influence policies that may not benefit common man.
It seems you are not aware that you can buy shares of Blackrock on the open market and own some. You can even indirectly own some Blackrock by investing in a mutual fund. Its not a monopoly.

kkins25:
e.g., why the hell is it so difficult to fix gun laws in the damn USA.
Fix, how, and why? Do you expect all those invested in weapons to stop wanting the huge returns they get from those investments? Do you think they are saints who wish to go to heaven or wouldn't they rather enjoy their heaven on earth?

kkins25:
Isn't that what governments have been fighting since the era of American freedom?
American government fighting for gun control? On which planet might I ask, because I have not come across any American government in my lifetime that was elected on a manifesto of repealing the Second Amendment to the United States Constitution that protects the right to keep and bear arms and neither have I read in history of any serious attempt by any US government to repeal it.

kkins25:
very few comapnies- Recognized companies are responsible for the creation of weapons which of course is sold(secretly i presume) to terrorists in countries other than theirs. lol. sneaky bastards!
As I said, not saints.

kkins25:
Any way, arent they, the powerful organizations, the principalities and powers govern this world?
I guess they are. Bush Jr and Sr even got themselves elected so they can create a market to use government money to buy weapons so they can profit from the sale.

I'm just delighted you see it. I'd be dissapointed if you were naive.

1 Like

Re: "Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) by kkins25(m): 11:12am On Nov 16, 2021
budaatum:

It seems you are not aware that you can buy shares of Blackrock on the open market and own some. You can even indirectly own some Blackrock by investing in a mutual fund. Its not a monopoly
i did look them up na.. i know one can buy shares since- afterall they are investors.
It doesn't worry me that they are that wealthy, what worries me is the power that they have.

Fix, how, and why? Do you expect all those invested in weapons to stop wanting the huge returns they get from those investments? Do you think they are saints who wish to go to heaven or wouldn't they rather enjoy their heaven on earth?

Of course not. but with that much power, how does one fight them? Through governments? of course not. If the government were "governors" we wouldn't have such senarios as we do in Palestine. Any way i think not.

American government fighting for gun control? On which planet might I ask, because I have not come across any American government in my lifetime that was elected on a manifesto of repealing the Second Amendment to the United States Constitution that protects the right to keep and bear arms and neither have I read in history of any serious attempt by any US government to repeal it.
Well, not the government as a whole, but there is the turmoil between political parties as to wether the gun control laws should be reviewed.

I guess they are. Bush Jr and Sr even got themselves elected so they can create a market to use government money to buy weapons so they can profit from the sale.

I'm just delighted you see it. I'd be dissapointed if you were naive.
Thank you my buda.

There is the case of cigarette too. this one has been going on for longer. That war just never seems to end. So the powerful ones came up with an idea, "Smokers are eligible to die young". lol, quite genuis if you ask me. hahahaha..

Puting a chocolate right infront of a kid and telling the kid "hey, dont eat this super delicious snack". hahaha..

To be honest, i dont detest such powers. I want to join them. *smirk*.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) by budaatum: 4:34pm On Nov 16, 2021
kkins25:

Of course not. but with that much power, how does one fight them?

Study the likes of Greta Thunberg and Stacy Abrams. It will help you understand how powerful you can be if you are willing to put in the time and the effort.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) by adambeatz(m): 5:18am On Nov 28, 2021
budaatum:

Study the likes of Greta Thunberg and Stacy Abrams. It will help you understand how powerful you can be if you are willing to put in the time and the effort.

Dont be deceived brother, Greta Thunberg are nothing but puppets who serve in what they call psy-ops against the masses. They know they would surely have people who oppose them so why not have someone they can control in front hence the likes of Greta was created. There's levels to what the elites in power cook up just to get away with the evil they do just to remain in power. An example of a tactic I've learnt from these guys in power is they know the human mind operates on a particular frequency and if they create enough fear and panic to keep the masses on their toes they would behave irrationally. The whole world was on the case of ryan kitten house who was on trial but ignored the fact that the case of the century was happening (jeffery Epstein) who was accused along with some powerful men of paedophilia eg. Bill gates,will smith and co. Yet no one heard about it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) by budaatum: 3:43am On Nov 29, 2021
adambeatz:

Dont be deceived brother, Greta Thunberg are nothing but puppets who serve in what they call psy-ops against the masses.......
I am asking us to fight their fire with our own more powerful good fire.

Try imagining you are the puppeteer of your own puppet self. You get to pull your own strings and be in control of yourself, at least.

1 Like

Re: "Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) by adambeatz(m): 10:15am On Nov 29, 2021
budaatum:
I am asking us to fight their fire with our own more powerful good fire.

Try imagining you are the puppeteer of your own puppet self. You get to pull your own strings and be in control of yourself, at least.

If you read a book called travistock institute, you'd discover why right now during our time its virtually impossible to do anything against the elites. The people who atleast tried in some ways were the likes of gaddafi and co but still got wiped off.
Re: "Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) by Hotspotbro(m): 11:51am On Nov 29, 2021
Haaaa.This guy looks like something out of 4chan.org.The words "F*ggot", "paj*et", "sand nigg*r", are common on 4chan.org's /pol/ section where he could be admitting what he did there, like beating his sister's boyfriend and the F*g word is used on 4Chan anyhow...
Re: "Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) by Allahismad: 7:12pm On Dec 20, 2021
Ishilove:
This is disturbing. They tried to help him too late

Ishilove you were having sense here, what really happened to you in these days especially now you are mingling with scamming phone sellers in computer; psalmz?
Re: "Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) by psalmz(m): 9:14pm On Dec 20, 2021
Allahismad:

Ishilove you were having sense here, what really happened to you in these days especially now you are mingling with scamming phone sellers in computer; psalmz?
never ever in your miserable life mention my name when u have not done business with me,calling yourself scam,your last warning

1 Like

Re: "Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) by psalmz(m): 9:25pm On Dec 20, 2021
Allahismad:

cc Mynd44 ,lalasticlala
He is threatening my life but bro have you refunded that guy his money? You can't call yourself innocent when you scammed someone's money, threatened him and me, not just that aligned with a mod ishilove to be banning people who spoke out against your scam.
shey your other account got banned?I have warned you
Re: "Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) by Ishilove: 9:51pm On Dec 20, 2021
Allahismad:

Psalmz has kuku given you all the words you need. You have been warned

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) by Allahismad: 10:08pm On Dec 20, 2021
psalmz:
shey your other account got banned?I have warned you

So the warning you meant was to engineer my ban with your senior apprentice ishilove just to silence the voice of justice? Nawa ooo! I won't be blaming buhari again for corruption, it is us who engineer everything like how you scammed the boys money with akwu phone, as the boy no see egusi soup, will he swallow the akpu like that?
Re: "Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) by Allahismad: 10:11pm On Dec 20, 2021
psalmz:
never ever in your miserable life mention my name when u have not done business with me,calling yourself scam,your last warning

Blood of Jesus!!! How can I be mad to do business with you after seeing numerous episodes of scam business, first you wanted to sell an accidented vehicle to an unsuspecting customer, another one is phone scam, too numerous to mention.
Re: "Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) by psalmz(m): 10:50pm On Dec 20, 2021
Allahismad:

Blood of Jesus!!! How can I be mad to do business with you after seeing numerous episodes of scam business, first you wanted to sell an accidented vehicle to an unsuspecting customer, another one is phone scam, too numerous to mention.
go under the bridge ,wait for the next available trailer that will experience break failure

1 Like

Re: "Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) by Allahismad: 9:34am On Dec 21, 2021
psalmz:
go under the bridge ,wait for the next available trailer that will experience break failure

Hahaha!!! Just that?
Re: "Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) by Hotspotbro(m): 2:00pm On Jan 02, 2023
This defines almost all the redpillers on NL
Re: "Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 27, 2023
Djreloaded, will you mind if I sent you a pm to get the book?
Re: "Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) by Djreloaded(m): 6:56pm On Mar 27, 2023
Eazzii:
Djreloaded, will you mind if I sent you a pm to get the book?
sure.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See Why #Konji Is Currently Trending On Twitter (Screenshots) / Ameliasocurvy Is The Hottest Woman On Earth / Your Previous Relationship: Why Did You Break Up?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.