Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,700 members, 7,813,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes (18369 Views)

What If Southsouth Does Not Give Southeast Sea Access If Nigeria Divide? / Aisha Buhari: Mamman Daura’s Family Denied Me Access Because Buhari Sacked Him / "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by B2mario(m): 7:03am On May 19, 2021
EdoDefence:

The way eboes claim population is crazy, ask them and they will tell you they are 35 million but yet shout that Hausa-Fulani with a population of 23 million are marginalising them

Hausa-Fulani are not marginalizing the Igbos just that there is a gang up against the Igbos to subdue them politically.

Igbos can not win election in Nigeria without the help of other tribes who have been brainwashed to hate the Igbos and how Igbos will convert them to slaves if they are allowed to rule.
Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by EdoDefence: 7:04am On May 19, 2021
B2mario:

The ones your ancestors served, the ones that gave your ancestors land, the ones that their strength and achievement troubles your mind, the ones that close your raw naked, the ones that introduced clothes to your place, the ones that are known as the most intelligent blacks in the whole world, the ones that defended their land from invasion by all the ancient kingdoms, the ones that fought British colonialism in the dark age for 8yrs when your ancestors were still naked, THE GREAT IGBOS THAT FOUGHT ALONGSIDE THE AKWA-CROSS AGAINST ALL NIGERIAN TRIBES WITH THEIR AFRICAN AND WORLD SUPPORTERS LIKE UK, RUSSIA, USA, ARABIAN WORLD AND EGYPT.

Your threat to Igbos is like a rat � threatening a lion �. Most times we overlooked you because we know you are too small to be handled. Even the Hausa-Fulani trembles whenever Igbo coughs talk more of a chicken � livered ijaw.

Well after reading your stupidity halfway and realising you're stu.pid I stopped cos I recall The Great Benin Empire having no contact with eboes and eboes being perpetual sla.ves to the warrior Ijaw nation cheesy

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by EdoDefence: 7:05am On May 19, 2021
B2mario:

Hausa-Fulani are not marginalizing the Igbos just that there is a gang up against the Igbos to subdue them politically.

Igbos can not win election in Nigeria without the help of other tribes who have been brainwashed to hate the Igbos and how Igbos will convert them to slaves if they are allowed to rule.

How will 23 million people gang up against 35 million people?
Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by B2mario(m): 7:08am On May 19, 2021
[quote author=PHijo post=101827399][/quote]

This guy stop spreading lies here, there's repercussion for every evil a man does.
Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by AdakaBoro8(m): 7:14am On May 19, 2021
Daveconsult007 if u said you are from ibibio then its all right.
but you see these yam people ehn, there problems big pass us.

whenever they bend they that their yam heads, they will be acting like animals..

if we narrate all their attrocities against us ehn even devil will be afraid to live with them.
Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by AdakaBoro8(m): 7:32am On May 19, 2021
[quote author=dared0637 post=101834022]

Of course your olosho mama na the CEO and women leader of all the ashawo's in Nigeria, so you will know a lot about the statistics. It's only in your ogogoro-addled brain that you wish Igbo Queens are like the low, dirty and trashy whOres like the Ijaw barracuda-looking women that populate the brothels in Rivers state. I'm a PH homeboy and I can't count the numbers of cheap ugly Ijaw sluts wey I don nyansh like say I be don King for Otuoke grin grin grin, if there are any Igbo women doing ashawo anywhere in your polluted enclave then most likely than not their grand matrons in the olosho business are definitely Ijaw women.

taar! IJAW golden women will never do such thing..

go to all ashawo quaters in delta state and bayelsa state the all filled
up with igbo women.. i asked many of them questions they said no work in imo, no work in abia, no work in anambra. i pity them. some of them are graduates..
thats when i believed those 3states are hell.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by jneutron4000: 7:33am On May 19, 2021
Ojiofor:
There is no way Ndi Igbo won't have access to the ocean when Nigeria breaks up.No way.
As a Yoruba Man, just no cross reach Itsekiris land. The coastline from Ajase (porto Novo) down to Itsekiris belongs to Omo Karo ojire and shall be pass down to the Yorubas and the Itehkiris generations to generations to come till thy kingdom comes, just no near there, go and drag or negotiate or do whatever you want to do with Ikwerrri and Calabar ogoja people if they allow you that you own decision.
Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by EdoDefence: 7:56am On May 19, 2021
Daveconsult007:

So that's what it's all about?
Because of the past history.....

What stopped you and your people from maintaining the lead?..

Bro it's better for you and any other person in SS drop this kind thoughts.

I'm not Igbo and I don't envy them.
Igbo worked their asses for them to be where they are today.

Its akin to how Germanic people were once looked down and called barbarians by Romans and Greeks but today it's a different story.

Germany is the most influential power, economy and political in Europe.
Germany single handedly pulled Italy (Romans) and Greece (Greeks) from recession under EU.

Igbo rise after the fall of Biafra is an African inspiration success story.

Many young men in my village who served Igbo business owners as apprenticeship in Calabar, Uyo, Aba and Onitsha are doing well and have become a light in our communities.

Igbo people have their flaws like pride and too much ambition but nobody is perfect.....everyone has their own flaws.

Live and let live

No problem if you're actually from Ibibio, you and your people can join Biafra but don't try dragging the rest of us along.

I have said it before and will say it again, Niger Delta/South South might produce over 3 different nations

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by powerhouse3(m): 8:10am On May 19, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
yes. the real akwacross men like u are the ones we talk to, not the ipob bribe ones
...That guy is not from akwa ibom....go to comedian Alibaba Instagram page ,he talk about Biafra and force inclusion... Akwa ibom very own,...okon Lagos and a thousand other Akwa ibomite kick against inclusion of Akwa ibom in Biafra map...

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by Daveconsult007: 8:22am On May 19, 2021
[quote author=AdakaBoro8 post=101837306][/quote]

You make me laugh.

Do you expect me join your Igbo hating band? No brother.it does not work that.

Eastern region has come and gone.
I can't keep blaming igbo for our failure.

Eastern region lasted for 12years..... Akwa Ibom is over 30 years and cross river(old south eastern state) is over 50years,

We can't keep Igbo for our failure!

Secondly, I'm not speaking highly of Igbos,
I'm only being real with you.

Cross River and Akwa Ibom haven't chosen biafra yet.... We must negotiate our ways our simply remain separate in our own space.

Igbo are not our problem and we're not their problem too.

Efik and ibibio are not the only ethnic groups in akwacross,
And these groups have a stake when the issue of self determination will be discussed

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by gentiles(m): 8:23am On May 19, 2021
jneutron4000:
As a Yoruba Man, just no cross reach Itsekiris land. The coastline from Ajase (porto Novo) down to Itsekiris belongs to Omo Karo ojire and shall be pass down to the Yorubas and the Itehkiris generations to generations to come till thy kingdom comes, just no near there, go and drag or negotiate or do whatever you want to do with Ikwerrri and Calabar ogoja people if they allow you that you own decision.
If you ever mention itsekiri tribe again, I will curse you. We have nothing in common with you guys. Very disgusting. Spits!
Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by AdakaBoro8(m): 8:26am On May 19, 2021
powerhouse3:
...That guy is not from akwa ibom....go to comedian Alibaba Instagram page ,he talk about Biafra and force inclusion... Akwa ibom very own,...okon Lagos and a thousand other Akwa ibomite kick against inclusion of Akwa ibom in Biafra map...

thank you.. i wonder how akwa ibom people suddenly change mind to support biafra..
bcux i have heard akwa ibom people rejecting biafra..

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by Nobody: 8:29am On May 19, 2021
EdoDefence:

No problem if you're actually from Ibibio, you and your people can join Biafra but don't try dragging the rest of us along.

I have said it before and will say it again, Niger Delta/South South might produce over 3 different nations

Youre correct. The Old Mid-West Region is about to move for a second Mid-West Referendum that will lead to the creation of Bendel Republic. The East Niger Deltans are planning the Old Promised COR Region that Eastern Nigeria refused to create to form COR Republic.

The Old Mid-West was the best run region in Nigeria because there was no majority tribe that could dominate. Merit was the operative word. Osadebe an Asaba man became Premier because he towered above the rest of his cotemporaries. The Bendel Republic Movement have stated that they are opened to the Eastern Niger Delta minorities but they must be contiguous and must vote by more than 60% in a referendum of their nationality to join.

Funny, it was Biafra map scare that got everyone in the South South jumping. The idea had been to allow the Yorubas to lead to dissolve Nigeria and use the escape latch for all to exit Nigeria as only the Yorubas have the capacity to end Nigeria. The Biafran thing is a joke. Igbos are too invested in One Nigeria to see straight. Igbo elites have no confidence in Biafra. Unlike Nnamdi Kanu and nairaland Igbos, the elite know not one hamlet in the South South will go with the igbos. South Cameroon bolted Nigeria in 1961 just to escape Igbos. In the end, Igbos will be forced to form a South East only Igbo Nation and it will be spectacularly successful just like every other new nations out of former Nigeria will be successful.
Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by AdakaBoro8(m): 8:36am On May 19, 2021
Daveconsult007:

You make me laugh.

Do you expect me join your Igbo hating band? No brother.it does not work that.

Eastern region has come and gone.
I can't keep blaming igbo for our failure.

Eastern region lasted for 12years..... Akwa Ibom is over 30 years and cross river(old south eastern state) is over 50years,

We can't keep Igbo for our failure!

Secondly, I'm not speaking highly of Igbos,
I'm only being real with you.

Cross River and Akwa Ibom haven't chosen biafra yet.... We must negotiate our ways our simply remain separate in our own space.

Igbo are not our problem and we're not their problem too.

Efik and ibibio are not the only ethnic groups in akwacross,
And these groups have a stake when the issue of self determination will be discussed
then why the ipob provoking us? why did ipob add us to biafra without consulting us? see igbos are proving to be our enemies.. they hate us
Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by Daveconsult007: 8:36am On May 19, 2021
EdoDefence:

Nobody is dragging anybody to join anyone.

Every ethnic group in SS will evaluate their options and align with the best options.

If you're truly from Edo, then it's pertinent you stop deceiving groups in SS.
Most Edo folks I have come across here in abroad are rooting for Oduduwa.

It would be a good idea for SS to form their own country but sadly as reality on ground proves otherwise.

Let me tell you this now for free.

Only 2 independence movements are going on Nigeria..... I don't know where the 3 SS states will come out from.

Unless you are championing a movement that is unknown.

Many SS Agitators are still talking resource control and Restructuring... Nobody is taking the bull by its horn.

I'm not a fan of Nnadi kanu but the guy is doing something sha.... Just like Sunday igboho has started his own..... When will the SS kick off their own.

You're Edo I guess , I understand your fears in the case of Nigeria's break up but wishing away the inevitable is not wise

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by Nobody: 8:40am On May 19, 2021
Daveconsult007:

Most Edo folks I have come across here in abroad are rooting for Oduduwa.

Many SS Agitators are still talking resource control and Restructuring... Nobody is taking the bull by its horn.

The Old Mid-West Region is about to move for a second Mid-West Referendum that will lead to the creation of Bendel Republic. The East Niger Deltans are planning the Old Promised COR Region that Eastern Nigeria refused to create to form COR Republic.

The Old Mid-West was the best run region in Nigeria because there was no majority tribe that could dominate. Merit was the operative word. Osadebe an Asaba man became Premier because he towered above the rest of his cotemporaries. The Bendel Republic Movement have stated that they are opened to the Eastern Niger Delta minorities but they must be contiguous and must vote by more than 60% in a referendum of their nationality to join.

Funny, it was Biafra map scare that got everyone in the South South jumping. The idea had been to allow the Yorubas to lead to dissolve Nigeria and use the escape latch for all to exit Nigeria as only the Yorubas have the capacity to end Nigeria. The Biafran thing is a joke. Igbos are too invested in One Nigeria to see straight. Igbo elites have no confidence in Biafra. Unlike Nnamdi Kanu and nairaland Igbos, the elite know not one hamlet in the South South will go with the igbos. South Cameroon bolted Nigeria in 1961 just to escape Igbos. In the end, Igbos will be forced to form a South East only Igbo Nation and it will be spectacularly successful just like every other new nations out of former Nigeria will be successful.
Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by Nobody: 8:46am On May 19, 2021
Daveconsult007:

Nobody is dragging anybody to join anyone.

Every ethnic group in SS will evaluate their options and align with the best options.

I understand your fears in the case of Nigeria's break up but wishing away the inevitable is not wise

Igbo ambition in the Niger Delta is becoming a concern as surely Nigeria is breaking-up. Igbo wont let go these insane hallucinations for people's land who are beginning to have more and more HATRED of Igbos for this delusion on the map of that puts WARRI on the map of Biafra. When on a Mid-West Movement call early May the talk was dominated by raising money to buy weapons to repel an expected Biafra invasion I noticed it was led by 2 Anioma Bendelites.

When a handful of Ilorin clerics declared themselves Yoruba Fulanis of Northern Nigeria, Yoruba Nation agitators took Kwara out of consideration and set stiff terms as to condition under which they will be allowed into the new nation despite 95% of Kwara Yorubas wanting to be in Oduduwa. Now that's a people with pride. Not so for Igbos.

A majority Yoruba House of Assembly in the first republic voted to allow the Mid-West referendum. Only Yorubas allowed the new region promised minorities in their own region. The agitation for COR Region was just as loud as the Mid-West but an Igbo dominated regional assembly would not even allow a bill to get to the floor. Yorubas have class and honor. Igbos are becoming really scary people.

By the way Anioma recorded the highest percentage in the 1963 Mid-West Referendum with 93% for YES. The never discussed joining the East. Even when Ojukwu capture the Mid-West, he did not annex Anioma into Biafra. When on September 20, 1967 Ojukwu declared The Republic Of Benin, he did not cut Anioma out. Ojukwu obviously is wiser than many Igbo nairalanders.
Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by Daveconsult007: 8:46am On May 19, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
then why the ipob provoking us? why did ipob add us to biafra without consulting us? see igbos are proving to be our enemies.. they hate us

Bro firstly... who is "us"
You kept on mentioning us.... I'm not sure what you mean by that.

Igbos are not provoking me at least not in my state.

Secondly Ipob is not an Igbo organization.
I know many Igbo supports biafra that don't believe in Ipob's method or ideology.

Have you ever seen any ipob rally in Cross River and Akwa Ibom? Hell no!
Though many people in those state have biafra sympathizers but Ipob can't stare up problem.

I think ipob is still restricted to Igbo areas like rivers state upland, south east and Asaba - Agbor axis.

Let's stop hanging on these baseless fears.

Every ethnic group in SS needs to start working on on their "Plan B" like that pastor said.

I'm tired of discussing Igbos while we end up with no plans of our own

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by Ojiofor: 8:50am On May 19, 2021
jneutron4000:

Attention seeker who invite you here?

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by jneutron4000: 8:54am On May 19, 2021
[s]
gentiles:

If you ever mention itsekiri tribe again, I will curse you. We have nothing in common with you guys. Very disgusting. Spits!
[/s]If they born una well, cross enter Itsekiri land. Wetin happen to una for 1967-1970 will be child play. All those nonsense propaganda of two Wrapper that your criminal lord kanu fed you will send you straight to hell to go and Unit with Ikonso. Just cross enter Itsekiri land and be doomed
Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by jneutron4000: 8:54am On May 19, 2021
[s]
Ojiofor:

Attention seeker who invite you here?
[/s]Na your papa invite me
Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by Ojiofor: 9:01am On May 19, 2021
jneutron4000:
[s][/s]Na your papa invite me

You have been noticed attention seeker.
Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by Daveconsult007: 9:05am On May 19, 2021
jerseyboy:

The Old Mid-West Region is about to move for a second Mid-West Referendum that will lead to the creation of Bendel Republic. The East Niger Deltans are planning the Old Promised COR Region that Eastern Nigeria refused to create to form COR Republic.

Its good to see the good people of Midwest region kickoff their Agitation for independence.

Secondly I have not heard from anyone in Cross River and Akwa Ibom talking about COR republic movement..... Everyone is still sleeping (that's my anger) when some people are making contacts with Biafran Agitators(you won't blame them for that)

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by AdakaBoro8(m): 9:08am On May 19, 2021
Daveconsult007:

Bro firstly... who is "us"
You kept on mentioning us.... I'm not sure what you mean by that.

Igbos are not provoking me at least not in my state.

Secondly Ipob is not an Igbo organization.
I know many Igbo supports biafra that don't believe in Ipob's method or ideology.

Have you ever seen any ipob rally in Cross River and Akwa Ibom? Hell no!
Though many people in those state have biafra sympathizers but Ipob can't stare up problem.

I think ipob is still restricted to Igbo areas like rivers state upland, south east and Asaba - Agbor axis.

Let's stop hanging on these baseless fears.

I'm tired of discussing Igbos while we end up with no plans of our own
(us) i mean we the Ijaws..

no tribe can ever decide for Ijaw talkless of those animal igbos. those subhumans..

planB... we Ijaws have planA planB and even planC...

our planA is NDR.. planB is Ijaw republic..
planC we will not agitate until we see gov destroyed ipob.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by B2mario(m): 9:11am On May 19, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
2006 census recorded the whole south east 16millions. but there are many tribes in that SE that record 16mils. which means igbo population there is 9mil..
igbo is a minority tribe

Igbo account for 95% of the population in south east, 30 - 40 of the population in south south and 15 - 20% of the population outside south east and south south. Mind you most Nigerians especially the north don't like being counted outside their land except the Igbos who feel free to be counted anywhere.
Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by Daveconsult007: 9:12am On May 19, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
Daveconsult007 if u said you are from ibibio then its all right.
but you see these yam people ehn, there problems big pass us.

whenever they bend they that their yam heads, they will be acting like animals..

if we narrate all their attrocities against us ehn even devil will be afraid to live with them.

I'm not ibibio dude.
Ibibio aren't the only ethnic group in awka Ibom and cross river

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by Daveconsult007: 9:17am On May 19, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
(us) i mean we the Ijaws..

no tribe can ever decide for Ijaw talkless of those animal igbos. those subhumans..

planB... we Ijaws have planA planB and even planC...

our planA is NDR.. planB is Ijaw republic..
planC we will not agitate until we see gov destroyed ipob.

Lol
That's a nice plan.

Anyway I remember telling you that every group in SS will evaluate their options and make decisions based on their interests.

This is why I'm comfortable with the whole People claiming to speak for SS or Niger delta because the agenda and interest are not the same.

That's the major reason nobody has kicked of self determination movements in the SS region.
Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by B2mario(m): 9:18am On May 19, 2021
PHijo:

It is you that will die a miserable death not me. Before Jonathan was even made vice president Ijaw people made it clear that what interests them is not political office but political, legal and economic reforms.
Nigeria is a failed banana republic, a poster child of failure. If Ijaw people didn't turn the presidency to a do or die affair what makes you think they will be so interested in the governorship of Rivers state?
1999 the Ijaw people decided the governor should come from a minority bloc in Rivers state. Amaechi who succeeded Odili was not a candidate, he became governor by supreme court ruling.

So what are you talking about?

Nigeria has not been able to conduct any election that has been hitch free in comparison with the elections that produced governors like Okilo and Ada-George.

But Omehia was there before the supreme court justice.
Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by AdakaBoro8(m): 9:21am On May 19, 2021
B2mario:

Igbo account for 95% of the population in south east, 30 - 40 of the population in south south and 15 - 20% of the population outside south east and south south. Mind you most Nigerians especially the north don't like being counted outside their land except the Igbos who feel free to be counted anywhere.
will you stop lying...
tribes in SE...
1)igbo.
2)ebonyi tribes.
3)ibibio.
4)igala.
5)mbaise.
6)onitsha.
7)Ijaw of abia state.

which means igbo population there is 65%

so what are u talking about?

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by AdakaBoro8(m): 9:25am On May 19, 2021
Daveconsult007:

Lol
That's a nice plan.

Anyway I remember telling you that every group in SS will evaluate their options and make decisions based on their interests.

This is why I'm comfortable with the whole People claiming to speak for SS or Niger delta because the agenda and interest are not the same.

That's the major reason nobody has kicked of self determination movements in the SS region.
bro u mistaken. our planA (NDR) niger delta republic..
Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by AdakaBoro8(m): 9:28am On May 19, 2021
Daveconsult007:

I'm not ibibio dude.
Ibibio aren't the only ethnic group in awka Ibom and cross river
i know that there are Oron, Ejagham, Anang also..

but which one is ur tribe?
Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by Nobody: 9:33am On May 19, 2021
Daveconsult007:

Its good to see the good people of Midwest region kickoff their Agitation for independence.

Secondly I have not heard from anyone in Cross River and Akwa Ibom talking about COR republic movement..... Everyone is still sleeping (that's my anger) when some people are making contacts with Biafran Agitators(you won't blame them for that)

Let me break it down to you. I am in the fore for Yoruba Nation agitation. But Im not Yoruba and will never be part of Yoruba Nation. The reason we are backing Yoruba Nation is because we have long realized that only the Yorubas can break Nigeria up. They are homogenous and united by agreat language and culture. They actually never should have been part of Nigeria as they form a natural viable nation own their own. No one takes Ibo agitation serious. Igbos are the most invested people in One Nigeria, ahead of the Fulanis.

Nnamdi Kanu's trick to sell Biafra was to sweetened the package with the unrealistic hallucination that Biafra will include Soyth South. This got nairaland Biafrans excited but their more realistic elites no its a pipe dream and so are no enthusiatic about Biafra. Biafra without the South South is unattractive to many Igbos.

Igbo elites are the most panicked about Yoruba Nation. It took them unawares. They also know Yorubas have woken up. What you will not be hearing now is "Lagos is no man's land", "Igbo will be governor of Lagos" chest beating. The Yorubas are ready to claim their land. Fulani knows it. That is why they cant bombed Yorubaland the way they bomb Igboland. Igbo leadership is confused and incoherent. Fulani fear and respect Yoruba but not so Igbos because Igbos always sell themselves too cheap.

Yoruba will lead us minorities out of Nigeria. The strategy of us minorities has been to fuel the Yoruba agitation while reading ourselves for independence. Biafran map aggression changed all that. We have come out to define ourselves before Nnamdi Kanu and nairaland Igbos define us. You will hear very soon and loudly from the Bendel Movement and the COR movement.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (25) (Reply)

Borno Leaders Forgive 3,000 Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists / ₦19 Billion Fraud: Stella Oduah's Trail Stalled By Malami’s Letter / Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.