Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes (18486 Views)

What If Southsouth Does Not Give Southeast Sea Access If Nigeria Divide? / Aisha Buhari: Mamman Daura’s Family Denied Me Access Because Buhari Sacked Him / "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by B2mario(m): 3:10pm On May 18, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
we will construct low bridge to block middle u try to accessed through the ocean.. u must pay us before we acces u to pass through our country.
Then we will treat you the way Israel is treating Palestinians. Is like you are not afraid of the Igbos.
Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by nku5: 3:23pm On May 18, 2021
B2mario:
Then we will treat you the way Israel is treating Palestinians. Is like you are not afraid of the Igbos.

if you really check that person is not even from where he claims to be
Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by Eastlink(m): 3:32pm On May 18, 2021
nku5:

if you really check that person is not even from where he claims to be
Inspector Nku. And where is he from? May God deliver you Ipobians. Please you guys should stop this attitude. Yes, the AdakaBoro guy is not from Rivers state, but Bayelsa. But dude is a bonafide Ijaw man. There are as many INC/IYC members in this forum than a lot of you can imagine.

Both him, BishopMagic, TonyeBanicanista, Truckpusher are the Ijaw champions you have here. Every ethnicity is defending their existence unlike you guys that don't know your purpose.

4 Likes

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by blues234: 3:34pm On May 18, 2021
gidgiddy:

You can celebrate Boro, but he did not bring any end to tyranny. The Eastern Region was abolished by Gowon in 1967 and Rivers State was carved out. The war ended in 1970. 50 years on, can the Ijaw man claim to be free of oppression? An Igbo man has not been President for over 50 years, so who is oppressing who? The fact that we have had even more Ijaw militancy than during Adaka Boros time shows that Ijaws are no happier than when there was the Eastern Region
Your reply is drenched in wisdom. I know PHIJO on Facebook. His hate on Igbos is natural, please, you guys should desist from engaging him.
Funny enough, he may even have an Igbo root as an Okrikan. cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by Eastlink(m): 3:37pm On May 18, 2021
blues234:

Your reply is drenched in wisdom. I know PHIJO on Facebook. His hate on Igbos is natural, please, you guys should desist from engaging him.
Funny enough, he may even have an Igbo root as an Okrikan. cheesy cheesy cheesy
P/H Ijaw is not an Okrikan. I saw a post where he was disgraced from Wakrike Facebook group while trying to preach Igbo hate there. He goes by the name Alegi Olotu from the screenshots of that Facebook denounciation. And there are many of them like that.

He’s a Bayelsan INC mole that infilterates Okrika, Kalabari, Ibani Facebook group to spread Igbo hate. No Riversman will display the kind of frustration this guy has.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by blues234: 3:45pm On May 18, 2021
Eastlink:
P/H Ijaw is not an Okrikan. I saw a post where he was disgraced from Wakrike Facebook group while trying to preach Igbo hate there. He goes by the name Alegi Olotu from the screenshots of that Facebook denounciation. And there are many of them like that.

He’s a Bayelsan INC mole that infilterates Okrika, Kalabari, Ibani Facebook group to spread Igbo hate. No Riversman will display the kind of frustration this guy has.
Hohoho, I was mistaken him for one Ogan, so he is the Alegi Olotu, the legendary Igbo hater'. There is another one from Ogbia, whom I wouldn't want to unveil here. Them plenty oh.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 18, 2021
richmond500:
really do not care who u go with.
There is no igbophobia, u should ask ur parents what Igbo's did to the minorities during civil war, no way will the minorities join u, what am I even saying, u don't have the guts to take even a plot of land from SS if the country breaks
My brother no be lie me self Na Ika wetin my grandfather tell me say Igbo do dem for Agbor during the civil war just made me gate dem

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by PHijo(m): 4:03pm On May 18, 2021
Eastlink:

There is no time Ijaw people in Okrika, Bonny, Kalabari or Opobo groups denied their identity. Rivers state just like Bayelsa is the creation of Nigeria. As an Igbo man what were you looking for on an Ijaw group if not spreading hate?

If you claim people who have Igbo roots hate Igbos, it means you can't be attractive to people who have no connection to you.

It just tells you Igbo are terrible beings.

Rivers Ijaw is just as Ijaw as those in Bayelsa or Ondo. All these states were created for administrative reasons. Everything about Igbos is fake, you can't even stick to your Igbo identity. Even a place as ordinary as Facebook you shamelessly display your dishonesty.

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 18, 2021
francisgodstime:
My brother no be lie me self Na Ika wetin my grandfather tell me say Igbo do dem for Agbor during the civil war just made me gate dem

Biafran occupation of the Mid-West was a horror show. Igbo soldiers went about on an orgy rampaging looting and raping the locals. They carted away any food item they sited. Looted the Central Bank in Benin. The talk in the air then was "Na we get una now. We go do with you people as we like."

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by nku5: 4:15pm On May 18, 2021
Eastlink:
Inspector Nku. And where is he from? May God deliver you Ipobians. Please you guys should stop this attitude. Yes, the AdakaBoro guy is not from Rivers state, but Bayelsa. But dude is a bonafide Ijaw man. There are as many INC/IYC members in this forum than a lot of you can imagine.

Both him, BishopMagic, TonyeBanicanista, Truckpusher are the Ijaw champions you have here. Every ethnicity is defending their existence unlike you guys that don't know your purpose.

Me Ipobian? I hope say you no smoke firewood this hot afternoon?
Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by sageb: 4:16pm On May 18, 2021
jerseyboy:

Biafran occupation of the Mid-West was a horror show. Igbo soldiers went about on an orgy rampaging looting and raping the locals. They carted away any food item they sited. Looted the Central Bank in Benin. The talk in the air then was "Na we get una now. We go do with you people as we like."

As if Rivers state Eastern Region was not enough, they took their madness to Benin Mid west region and toppled Gen. David Ejoor who maintain neutrality in the war.

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by Eastlink(m): 4:33pm On May 18, 2021
nku5:

Me Ipobian? I hope say you no smoke firewood this hot afternoon?
Ok, sorry about that.
Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by PHijo(m): 4:35pm On May 18, 2021
B2mario:

Where did your forefathers come from?
Bonny and Opobo were founded and established by the Igbos and remain culturally and linguistically Igbo towns, the ibani you spoke about later joined them from nearby area. It was after the civil war that you people started migrating to the land and some of the original indigenes started denying their Igbo identity for political convenience.

You and I know that ijaw is neither a cultural ethnic group nor linguistic ethnic group but a geographical union for political exploitation. The whole ijaw group does not have one culture or one language but a union formed from the minorities of minority who found themselves in a particular geographical area and grouped themselves under one umbrella for political convenience and aspiration.

An Okirika man, Kalahari, Odua, Abua, Andoni or the even Ibani does not see himself as a real ijaw man, they always refer to bayelsa as ijaw. It's in your nature to claim people and land. We Igbos know where our land ends and won't leave a pin out of it. Ijaws in Bonny which I know there's no indigenous ijaw community in Bonny but only tenant settlers will go back to their original place when the right time comes or pay rent.

You are landgrabbers who always like claiming people's land and even the people themselves, it has been seen in the case Ogoni, Ibani, Andoni, Ndoki clan of Igbo, ikwerre clan of Igbo, Ekpeye clan of Igbo, Urhobo, itsekiri and Edo.

If you want me to take you people serious tell me the real language of ijaws and who and who are speaking it?

Where have Ijaw people claimed Ogoni, Ikwerre, Ekpeye, Itsekiri or Edo to be Ijaw?

Ikwerre people trace their roots to present day Edo state. To the best of my knowledge it is only Igbos that are forcing an Igbo identity on the Ikwerre and several other groups.

The Ijaw don't make spurious claims like you Igbos. Based on existing documents and treaties the Igbo people would be homeless or pay rent to the Ijaw and her neighbours if people enforce such legal rights. The little opportunity Britain gave you Igbos is being abused today.

From Arogbo to Andoni, Ijaw culture is one. You Igbos have been mimicking our culture with limited success. Now you think the best way to go about it is to lay claims to some Ijaw clans.

Why are Igbos very desperate to be identified as Ijaw or with Ijaw even after we have rejected you on several occasions?

Instead of protecting your space from Fulani incursion your greed has not allowed you Igbos take eyes off Ijawland even if there is the risk of you Igbos becoming homeless refugees.

The man that marries a widow without finding out what killed her previous husband would suffer the same fate. You Igbos have not learnt your lessons from attempts to steal our homelands between 1967 and 1970. Just like then, you will be crushed if you make any silly attempt.

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by Eastlink(m): 4:40pm On May 18, 2021
blues234:

Hohoho, I was mistaken him for one Ogan, so he is the Alegi Olotu, the legendary Igbo hater'. There is another one from Ogbia, whom I wouldn't want to unveil here. Them plenty oh.
Lol! Very funny. Make them continue, even sef pack all their INC/IYC members full Rivers Facebook group them go tire. Everyone is looking for a better life and how to succeed, but some people carry Igbo hate for head like gala.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by blues234: 4:42pm On May 18, 2021
PHijo:

Where have Ijaw people claimed Ogoni, Ikwerre, Ekpeye, Itsekiri or Edo to be Ijaw?

Ikwerre people trace their roots to present day Edo state. To the best of my knowledge it is only Igbos that are forcing an Igbo identity on the Ikwerre and several other groups.

The Ijaw don't make spurious claims like you Igbos. Based on existing documents and treaties the Igbo people would be homeless or pay rent to the Ijaw and her neighbours if people enforce such legal rights. The little opportunity Britain gave you Igbos is being abused today.

From Arogbo to Andoni, Ijaw culture is one. You Igbos have been mimicking our culture with limited success. Now you think the best way to go about it is to lay claims to some Ijaw clans.

Why are Igbos very desperate to be identified as Ijaw or with Ijaw even after we have rejected you on several occasions?

Instead of protecting your space from Fulani incursion your greed has not allowed you Igbos take eyes off Ijawland even if there is the risk of you Igbos becoming homeless refugees.

The man that marries a widow without finding out what killed her previous husband would suffer the same fate. You Igbos have learnt your lessons from attempts to steal our homelands between 1967 and 1970. Just like then, you will be crushed if you make any silly attempt.
Nna calm down. You speak with so much bitterness in your heart that one wonders how you manage to breath. Calm down biko

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by blues234: 4:44pm On May 18, 2021
Eastlink:
Lol! Very funny. Make them continue, even sef pack all their INC/IYC members full Rivers Facebook group them go tire. Everyone is looking for a better life and how to succeed, but some people carry Igbo hate for head like gala.
As in ehn, I'm just amazed. shocked :DI for one don't consider them as a threat, but this very thread, and posts on Facebook has opened my eyes.
I just hope Kanu and his followers are observing events. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by PHijo(m): 4:46pm On May 18, 2021
blues234:

Nna calm down. You speak with so much bitterness in your heart that one wonders how you manage to breath. Calm down biko

Those calling people "monkey", "sub-human", "ape", "rat", "pig", etc are those speaking out of love!

I didn't know that's the best kind oxygen people thrive on!

How do they breathe with much oxygen at their disposal?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by Eastlink(m): 4:56pm On May 18, 2021
PHijo:

There is no time Ijaw people in Okrika, Bonny, Kalabari or Opobo groups denied their identity. Rivers state just like Bayelsa is the creation of Nigeria. As an Igbo man what were you looking for on an Ijaw group if not spreading hate?

If you claim people who have Igbo roots hate Igbos, it means you can't be attractive to people who have no connection to you.

It just tells you Igbo are terrible beings.

Rivers Ijaw is just as Ijaw as those in Bayelsa or Ondo. All these states were created for administrative reasons. Everything about Igbos is fake, you can't even stick to your Igbo identity. Even a place as ordinary as Facebook you shamelessly display your dishonesty.
When we say there are no Ijaws in Rivers state, it's not out of fiction. It’s reality. Ijaw were only know to be indigenous to Southern Bayelsa and South Eastern Delta, no pun intended.

Kalabari, Okrika and Ibani claim to be Ijaw happened due to coercion and force. Ibani own was even subtle as they had to claim Ijaw to avoid the onslaught of the 15th Brigade. And all this occurred all thank to survival tactics the three groups displayed after the war. The three aforementioned groups, inclusive of the Abuans and Oduans were never part of Isaac Boro Niger-Delta republic. If P/H Ijaw can provide the map where they were included, then he wins.

This was why during the creation of Bayelsa in 1998, the three group rather clamoured for Port-Harcourt state with the rest of the uplanders. Nembe would have remained in Rivers state but the pro-Ijaw forces in that section dragged her into Bayelsa - the likes of Diette-Spiff and Alagoa.

Secondly, in the old eastern region there was nothing like Ijaw language. The only language spoken that was mutually intelligible in the old Degema division was Kalabari. As a matter of fact, it was the major language spoken after Igbo. Kalabari was even among the 6 approved languages spoken in the old Eastern region, and it was in this language that Cardinal Rex Lawson sang. If in doubt check the major languages spoken in the Eastern region and you’ll see the following in that order.

1.Igbo
2. Efik
3. Ibibio
4. Kalabari
5. Ejagham
6. Ogoni

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by EdoDefence: 5:04pm On May 18, 2021
B2mario:

Sorry oo but who be eboes the last time I checked their second name na chest beaters undecided

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by powerhouse3(m): 5:07pm On May 18, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
we need real akwacross men to decide..
......the real akwacross men goes with NDR......

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by B2mario(m): 5:20pm On May 18, 2021
November1857:
Pls remove Akwa-cross from your madness, we are part of Biafra !

Brother tell them. Very soon we will ask them to vacate our land given to them by our forefathers or better still recover all our lands grabbed by them.
Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by PHijo(m): 5:40pm On May 18, 2021
Eastlink:
When we say there are no Ijaws in Rivers state, it's not out of fiction. It’s reality. Ijaw were only know to be indigenous to Southern Bayelsa and South Eastern Delta, no pun intended.

Kalabari, Okrika and Ibani claim to be Ijaw happened due to coercion and force. Ibani own was even subtle as they had to claim Ijaw to avoid the onslaught of the 15th Brigade. And all this occurred all thank to survival tactics the three groups displayed after the war. The three aforementioned groups, inclusive of the Abuans and Oduans were never part of Isaac Boro Niger-Delta republic. If P/H Ijaw can provide the map where they were included, then he wins.

This was why during the creation of Bayelsa in 1998, the three group rather clamoured for Port-Harcourt state with the rest of the uplanders. Nembe would have remained in Rivers state but the pro-Ijaw forces in that section dragged her into Bayelsa - the likes of Diette-Spiff and Alagoa.

Secondly, in the old eastern region there was nothing like Ijaw language. The only language spoken that was mutually intelligible in the old Degema division was Kalabari. As a matter of fact, it was the major language spoken after Igbo. Kalabari was even among the 6 approved languages spoken in the old Eastern region, and it was in this language that Cardinal Rex Lawson sang. If in doubt check the major languages spoken in the Eastern region and you’ll see the following in that order.

1.Igbo
2. Efik
3. Ibibio
4. Kalabari
5. Ejagham
6. Ogoni

It is an outright lie you put out there. Adaka Boro only used military force to achieve what Biriye ( an Ibani Ijaw from Bonny) had championed for politically. Biriye inherited the Ijaw political struggle from his father who was the leader of a pan-Ijaw group that was established in the 1930s. His deputy happened to be an Ijaw from the Okrika clan. The major financier was an Ijaw from the Kalabari clan.

Boro requested for 3 homogeneous Ijaw states, Bayelsa was seen as a step in that direction. The Ijaws who remained in Rivers state didn't remain because their Ijaw identity is in question. They remained because Rivers state and Cross river state were two non-Igbo states created out of the defunct eastern region.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by B2mario(m): 5:52pm On May 18, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
u must be a hausa man for writing this illitrate and fable as fact..

king of brass that, opigo this.. who was that traitor opigo and king to represent a whole ijaw with 20million people?

Where is the 20million ijaws? Oga stop inflating ijaw number you are minority of minorities. You are not larger than the Ibibios, Anang and Efik. Apart from your land and cities of portharcourt, yenegoa, and Lagos, where can someone find you compared to Igbos, Ibibios, Anangs and Hausas that can be seen everywhere apart from their land?

You are online ethnic group. Ijaw according to Anthropology and history is not an ethnic group. And stop claiming such number because you are not close to it. Bayelsa state according to 2006 census is less 2.4million, you are not up to 35% of the rivers state which was 5million and you are a minority in Delta state, so where is the 20million coming from?
The largest ethnic group in south south apart from the Igbo is Efik-Ibibio linguistic group.
Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by B2mario(m): 6:06pm On May 18, 2021
Tobrasky:

Like I said, pick up a career in stand up comedy my guy, Ijaws don't even have a common language much more a population to take serious...ordinary local government area in Imo state has more population per square foot mile than that clan you call Ijaw, I'm not about to have this redundant conversation with you bros... go meet someone of a similarly low IQ as yours to engage in these nonsense.

I've said this before. No common language, no common culture. Please how is ijaw an ethnic group?
Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by B2mario(m): 6:08pm On May 18, 2021
Elliot2:
Tell me what the average igboman benefited from gej? Why didn't they vote Buhari when he had an igbo running mate if it was about benefitting and not foresight.

This guy talks with sense, I've been observing.
Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by Eastlink(m): 6:10pm On May 18, 2021
PHijo:

It is an outright lie you put out there. Adaka Boro only used military force to achieve what Biriye ( an Ibani Ijaw from Bonny) had championed for politically. Biriye inherited the Ijaw political struggle from his father who was the leader of a pan-Ijaw group that was established in the 1930s. His deputy happened to be an Ijaw from the Okrika clan. The major financier was an Ijaw from the Kalabari clan.

Boro requested for 3 homogeneous Ijaw states, Bayelsa was seen as a step in that direction. The Ijaws who remained in Rivers state didn't remain because their Ijaw identity is in question. They remained because Rivers state and Cross river state were two non-Igbo states created out of the defunct eastern region.
Ok! I’m aware that Biriye headed the Niger Delta Congress - a party that emerged to challenged the NCNC. He emerged the same time the COR movement was gaining ground. Biriye was unknown in even Bonny his LGA, failing politically and using the civil war as an opportunity to become relevant by spreading Igbo hate. And looking at the name of his party, one could see he might have influenced Adaka Boro uprising, looking at how he used the name Niger Delta for his short-lived republic.

Biriye is a Finima man who by origin and language has Ijaw connection. Finima speaks the Kalabari language. Any wonder why he spearheaded that movement and helped supplant the strong Igbo connection of those in Grand Bonny.

The Igbos really have a strong problem in their backyard as everything Ijaw struggle seems to be hinged on Igbo antagonism. It didn't start today actually, it's been there since the time of the colonial masters.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by EdoDefence: 6:10pm On May 18, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
u must be a hausa man for writing this illitrate and fable as fact..

king of brass that, opigo this.. who was that traitor opigo and king to represent a whole ijaw with 20million people?

The way eboes claim population is crazy, ask them and they will tell you they are 35 million but yet shout that Hausa-Fulani with a population of 23 million are marginalising them

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by Eastlink(m): 6:12pm On May 18, 2021
EdoDefence:

The way eboes claim population is crazy, ask them and they will tell you they are 35 million but yet shout that Hausa-Fulani with a population of 23 million are marginalising them
So you’ve gone to pick up Edo Defence, after being decimated. cheesy grin
Ijaw man take am easy grin Hope you won't resurrect your Akwa-Ibom moniker and claim to speak for the Akwa-Cross.

Tonye when will you stop this games? You are old enough for this.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by EdoDefence: 6:16pm On May 18, 2021
Eastlink:
So you’ve gone to pick up Edo Defence, after being decimated. cheesy grin
Ijaw man take am easy grin Hope you won't resurrect your Akwa-Ibom moniker and claim to speak for the Akwa-Cross.

Tonye when will you stop this games? You are old enough for this.

And for your mind now you've made sense?
Why don't you prove to be an adult and answer why a population of 23 million will be able to marginalize a self acclaimed population of 35 million
Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by Eastlink(m): 6:20pm On May 18, 2021
EdoDefence:

And for your mind now you've made sense?
Why don't you prove to be an adult and answer why a population of 23 million will be able to marginalize a self acclaimed population of 35 million
Tonye stop hiding behind your numerous monikers and use you main moniker you were known for. What happened to your TonyeBarcanista?
Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by nsiba: 6:20pm On May 18, 2021
November1857:
Pls remove Akwa-cross from your madness, we are part of Biafra !

Sharap

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by Eastlink(m): 6:22pm On May 18, 2021
nsiba:

Sharap
Lo and behold, here comes Tonye’s Akwa-Cross moniker. Very predictable. I expect to see more of them. Lol grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (25) (Reply)

Akpabio Berates APC Leaders For Shouting Tinubu In The Day, Atiku At Night / PDP Splits: Seven Governors, Oyinlola, Atiku Members Of New Faction / Fulfilling My Campaign Promises Will Not Be An Easy Task – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.