Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,777 members, 7,813,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes - Politics (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes (18377 Views)

What If Southsouth Does Not Give Southeast Sea Access If Nigeria Divide? / Aisha Buhari: Mamman Daura’s Family Denied Me Access Because Buhari Sacked Him / "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by Daveconsult007: 9:35am On May 19, 2021
jerseyboy:

The Old Mid-West Region is about to move for a second Mid-West Referendum that will lead to the creation of Bendel Republic. The East Niger Deltans are planning the Old Promised COR Region that Eastern Nigeria refused to create to form COR Republic.

The Old Mid-West was the best run region in Nigeria because there was no majority tribe that could dominate. Merit was the operative word. Osadebe an Asaba man became Premier because he towered above the rest of his cotemporaries. The Bendel Republic Movement have stated that they are opened to the Eastern Niger Delta minorities but they must be contiguous and must vote by more than 60% in a referendum of their nationality to join.

Funny, it was Biafra map scare that got everyone in the South South jumping. The idea had been to allow the Yorubas to lead to dissolve Nigeria and use the escape latch for all to exit Nigeria as only the Yorubas have the capacity to end Nigeria. The Biafran thing is a joke. Igbos are too invested in One Nigeria to see straight. Igbo elites have no confidence in Biafra. Unlike Nnamdi Kanu and nairaland Igbos, the elite know not one hamlet in the South South will go with the igbos. South Cameroon bolted Nigeria in 1961 just to escape Igbos. In the end, Igbos will be forced to form a South East only Igbo Nation and it will be spectacularly successful just like every other new nations out of former Nigeria will be successful.

There many misconception here.

1)Mid west was not the best ran region.
That should be between the east and west.

2)Its ridiculous to say ibos aren't serious because of investment in Nigeria.
If Nigeria breaks today, many Igbo folks will remain in pasts of Nigeria while others will return home.... That's how I see it.

Igbos are heavily invested in many African countries too, I grew up Cameroon and I know what I'm talking about.
Many Nigerians, yoruba and hausa have investments in other African countries..... In a possible break up Nigeria an ibo man in kano will be like an Ibo in Ghana, South Africa and benin republic.

I don't think that argument is serious enough.

You're right about yoruba having the capacity to break up Nigeria..... This simply because it's going to be a Yoruba+Igbo vs Fulani.... If it's Igbo +fulani vs yoruba... Just forget about it.

4)I think you shouldn't have dabbled into the southern Cameroon issue,because you know Lil about it.

I grew up around them, and I understand the fully story. Until the recent violence in their region, many Igbo folks lived and cohabited with them... Few weeks ago, their revolution movement reached to biafra groups.

These are people who understands the importance of Rebuilding from past mistakes.
Today they're both in alliance,. But many SS are still to get over old issues and land tussles.

5)it's none of our business who igbo people forms a nation with.

Can't we SS groups think about ourselves and plans rather talk about Igbo and Biafra all the time time.

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by Daveconsult007: 9:48am On May 19, 2021
jerseyboy:

Igbo ambition in the Niger Delta is becoming a concern as surely Nigeria is breaking-up. Igbo wont let go these insane hallucinations for people's land who are beginning to have more and more HATRED of Igbos for this delusion on the map of that puts WARRI on the map of Biafra. When on a Mid-West Movement call early May the talk was dominated by raising money to buy weapons to repel an expected Biafra invasion I noticed it was led by 2 Anioma Bendelites.

When a handful of Ilorin clerics declared themselves Yoruba Fulanis of Northern Nigeria, Yoruba Nation agitators took Kwara out of consideration and set stiff terms as to condition under which they will be allowed into the new nation despite 95% of Kwara Yorubas wanting to be in Oduduwa. Now that's a people with pride. Not so for Igbos.

A majority Yoruba House of Assembly in the first republic voted to allow the Mid-West referendum. Only Yorubas allowed the new region promised minorities in their own region. The agitation for COR Region was just as loud as the Mid-West but an Igbo dominated regional assembly would not even allow a bill to get to the floor. Yorubas have class and honor. Igbos are becoming really scary people.

By the way Anioma recorded the highest percentage in the 1963 Mid-West Referendum with 93% for YES. The never discussed joining the East. Even when Ojukwu capture the Mid-West, he did not annex Anioma into Biafra. When on September 20, 1967 Ojukwu declared The Republic Of Benin, he did not cut Anioma out. Ojukwu obviously is wiser than many Igbo nairalanders.

My grand uncle served in Eastern Civil service.

The Anioma agitated to included in a single province and zoned back to East, that was their initial opinion before Midwest came into play.

Without the Zik NCNC east, there would be no Midwest.

Creation of region was federal politics... Maybe if regionalism lasted for longer, COR would have been created..
But gowon created states though.. I don't see reason why we keep talking about affairs of Eastern region meanwhile our states 30-50 years after state creation has not really been able to solve those questions.

Questions of underdevelopment, poverty and unrepresentation and marginalization.. Even at state levels.

Your werent part of the eastern region, I urge you to not delve into.

As I can't delve into Ahmadu bello' Northern region

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by nku5: 9:52am On May 19, 2021
B2mario:

I've noticed that

He and his plenty monikers are here to troll emotional people and deceive others.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by gidgiddy: 9:56am On May 19, 2021
jerseyboy:

The Old Mid-West Region is about to move for a second Mid-West Referendum that will lead to the creation of Bendel Republic. The East Niger Deltans are planning the Old Promised COR Region that Eastern Nigeria refused to create to form COR Republic.

The Old Mid-West was the best run region in Nigeria because there was no majority tribe that could dominate. Merit was the operative word. Osadebe an Asaba man became Premier because he towered above the rest of his cotemporaries. The Bendel Republic Movement have stated that they are opened to the Eastern Niger Delta minorities but they must be contiguous and must vote by more than 60% in a referendum of their nationality to join.

Funny, it was Biafra map scare that got everyone in the South South jumping. The idea had been to allow the Yorubas to lead to dissolve Nigeria and use the escape latch for all to exit Nigeria as only the Yorubas have the capacity to end Nigeria. The Biafran thing is a joke. Igbos are too invested in One Nigeria to see straight. Igbo elites have no confidence in Biafra. Unlike Nnamdi Kanu and nairaland Igbos, the elite know not one hamlet in the South South will go with the igbos. South Cameroon bolted Nigeria in 1961 just to escape Igbos. In the end, Igbos will be forced to form a South East only Igbo Nation and it will be spectacularly successful just like every other new nations out of former Nigeria will be successful.

Only Yorubas have the capacity to end Nigeria? How? Are Yorubas going to do anything different from what Biafra did? Have they got the guts to fight a civil war like Biafra did? Or you dont know that anyone who tries to end Nigeria will have to contend with the North? Make we hear word

A referendum will eventually be held in Southern Nigeria(SW,SS,SE) for Oduduwa and Biafra, they are the only two independence movements on the ground in Southern Nigeria.

When the referendum is held:

Those who vote by majority for Oduduwa, will go as Oduduwa Republic

Those who vote by majority for Biafra, will go as Republic of Biafra

Those who vote against either Biafra or Oduduwa, or abstain from voting at all, will be left in Nigeria to continue 'One Nigeria' with the Arewa North

Clean and simple

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by B2mario(m): 10:05am On May 19, 2021
EdoDefence:

Well after reading your stupidity halfway and realising you're stu.pid I stopped cos I recall The Great Benin Empire having no contact with eboes and eboes being perpetual sla.ves to the warrior Ijaw nation cheesy
Who are the warrior ijaw?

Guy go and read history. Many helmet tribes are talking to Igbo anyhow because we lost the civil war, even today can you have the gut to confront any Igbo man face to face?

Ijaw is not an ethnic group, have you seen any ethnic group that has more than 400 different languages. Ijaw is a recent ethnic group from Sierra Leone who are occupying land rejected and abandoned by Igbos and Ibibios.

Most of their communities today are still bearing Igbo ancient names like AMADI ama, NDUBUISI ama, OKORO ama, KALANSU ama etc. The slavery trade did in the bight of Biafra was done among and between the Igbos and Ibibios, ijaws were not in the picture. The Igbo slaves became a lucrative venture because of their high demand by the whites due to their strength, intelligence and fair colour.

The merchants of the trade were Aros, Abam, Abiriba, Ngwa, Ibibio and Ndoki. The Aros, Abams and Ndokis still have many communities distributed all over the land being occupied by ijaws today.

Ijaws connived with the federal government to ban teaching of history in schools. Traditionally, ijaw does not have any land, they used to leave on top of water with their thatch houses. The Aros had no interest in ijaws because they were the least demanded.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by Nobody: 10:06am On May 19, 2021
Daveconsult007:

There many misconception here.

1)Mid west was not the best ran region.
That should be between the east and west.

2)Its ridiculous to say ibos aren't serious because of investment in Nigeria.
If Nigeria breaks today, many Igbo folks will remain in pasts of Nigeria while others will return home.... That's how I see it.

Igbos are heavily invested in many African countries too, I grew up Cameroon and I know what I'm talking about.
Many Nigerians, yoruba and hausa have investments in other African countries..... In a possible break up Nigeria an ibo man in kano will be like an Ibo in Ghana, South Africa and benin republic.

I don't think that argument is serious enough.

You're right about yoruba having the capacity to break up Nigeria..... This simply because it's going to be a Yoruba+Igbo vs Fulani.... If it's Igbo +fulani vs yoruba... Just forget about it.

4)I think you shouldn't have dabbled into the southern Cameroon issue,because you know Lil about it.

I grew up around them, and I understand the fully story. Until the recent violence in their region, many Igbo folks lived and cohabited with them... Few weeks ago, their revolution movement reached to biafra groups.

These are people who understands the importance of Rebuilding from past mistakes.
Today they're both in alliance,. But many SS are still to get over old issues and land tussles.

5)it's none of our business who igbo people forms a nation with.

Can't we as SS groups think about ourselves and pla

1. We South South are thinking of our selves but Igbo territorial ambitions are a ditraction, The more we ignored it the more they thought it real. I was pained the first time I had to write anything that looked anti Igbo but started recogbising the confusion our silence was creating. Biafra map to Southern minorities first appear as a joke, then an insult, then panic and finally anger.

2. You are right that nothing will happen to anyone residence or business status post Nigeria. Your mistake is assuming that everyone is as rational and intelligent as you are to figure that out. People are driven by emotions rather than reason.

3. The issue of South Cameroon is to belabor the point of where the fear of Igbos landed them. Of course South Cameroon made a huge mistake and I have been part of an advocacy group shining international light to her plight. The point is to make our Igbo breadthens realize that our fears are so real they can drive of to stupid actions. Also the imperialist shortchanged south Cameroon in the plebiscite by refusing to give them and option for outright independence.

4. Reference to the Mid-West being the best run region was an hyperbole. No need to nitpick. Mid-West was run well enough. No reports of election rigging or marginalization. Good enough by African standards.
Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by B2mario(m): 10:21am On May 19, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
will you stop lying...
tribes in SE...
1)igbo.
2)ebonyi tribes.
3)ibibio.
4)igala.
5)mbaise.
6)onitsha.
7)Ijaw of abia state.

which means igbo population there is 65%

so what are u talking about?

Landgrabbers, when do you start occupying Abia state or you are still agitating for a union with Ndoki Igbo. You hate Igbo and you still looking for a way to form tie with your Igbo neighbours.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by Daveconsult007: 10:26am On May 19, 2021
jerseyboy:

1. We South South are thinking of our selves but Igbo territorial ambitions are a ditraction, The more we ignored it the more they thought it real. I was pained the first time I had to write anything that looked anti Igbo but started recogbising the confusion our silence was creating. Biafra map to Southern minorities first appear as a joke, then an insult, then panic and finally anger.

2. You are right that nothing will happen to anyone residence or business status post Nigeria. Your mistake is assuming that everyone is as rational and intelligent as you are to figure that out. People are driven by emotions rather than reason.

3. The issue of South Cameroon is to belabor the point of where the fear of Igbos landed them. Of course South Cameroon made a huge mistake and I have been part of an advocacy group shining international light to her plight. The point is to make our Igbo breadthens realize that our fears are so real they can drive of to stupid actions. Also the imperialist shortchanged south Cameroon in the plebiscite by refusing to give them and option for outright independence.

4. Reference to the Mid-West being the best run region was an hyperbole. No need to nitpick. Mid-West was run well enough. No reports of election rigging or marginalization. Good enough by African standards.

I'm more concerned about what's going on the ground than what someone in UK or US drew on a map.

Many Igbo nationalist I have come across are interested in independent igbo nation... Only Igbos alone no one else.
These are businessmen, academics and professionals.

One evencurged me to look at things on ground than media rants .

Have you noticed that their biafra rally only happens in Igbo areas?

Has any ipob / Massob ever held rally in your community? Or city.

Their marches are mostly in igbo areas like asaba, igbo towns in rivers state, south east.

None has happened in Yenegoa, Uyo, Eket, Warri. Benin, Sapele, Ugheli, ikot Ekpene, Ogoja.....

Even at look at their do called ESN chasing cows then, it was mostly in igbo areas.

My fear is that South South is sitting duck and docile.... Always blaming Igbos.

There's no unified front,
No union of purpose..... Only a few interested while others are just looking.

SS groups are people who will only join the winning team... Whoever it's.

That's my opinion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by Daveconsult007: 10:28am On May 19, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
will you stop lying...
tribes in SE...
1)igbo.
2)ebonyi tribes.
3)ibibio.
4)igala.
5)mbaise.
6)onitsha.
+[/b]7)Ijaw of abia state*[b].

which means igbo population there is 65%

so what are u talking about?

You're funny.

That's all I have to say.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by EdoDefence: 10:47am On May 19, 2021
Daveconsult007:

Nobody is dragging anybody to join anyone.

Every ethnic group in SS will evaluate their options and align with the best options.

If you're truly from Edo, then it's pertinent you stop deceiving groups in SS.
Most Edo folks I have come across here in abroad are rooting for Oduduwa.

It would be a good idea for SS to form their own country but sadly as reality on ground proves otherwise.

Let me tell you this now for free.

Only 2 independence movements are going on Nigeria..... I don't know where the 3 SS states will come out from.

Unless you are championing a movement that is unknown.

Many SS Agitators are still talking resource control and Restructuring... Nobody is taking the bull by its horn.

I'm not a fan of Nnadi kanu but the guy is doing something sha.... Just like Sunday igboho has started his own..... When will the SS kick off their own.

You're Edo I guess , I understand your fears in the case of Nigeria's break up but wishing away the inevitable is not wise

The Edo nation has no fear whatsoever, even the smallest of tribes can't be forced to join any nation.

Mr. Man mind your Ibibio nation and don't tell me where Ẹdo should align with. This is one nonsense I hate with you Biafrans.

You already said Ibibio will align with Biafra which I respected and I require the same from you.

Ẹdo nor be Oduduwa, get that into your skull

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by Taba21: 10:49am On May 19, 2021
gidgiddy:

Only Yorubas have the capacity to end Nigeria? How? Are Yorubas going to do anything different from what Biafra did? Have they got the guts to fight a civil war like Biafra did? Or you dont know that anyone who tries to end Nigeria will have to contend with the North? Make we hear word

A referendum will eventually be held in Southern Nigeria(SW,SS,SE) for Oduduwa and Biafra, they are the only two independence movements on the ground in Southern Nigeria.

Those who vote against either Biafra or Oduduwa, or abstain from voting at all, will be left in Nigeria to continue 'One Nigeria' with the Arewa North

Clean and simple

Go and sit down on shit.
There was Niger Delta before Biafra or oduduwa.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by jneutron4000: 10:53am On May 19, 2021
[s]
Ojiofor:

You have been noticed attention seeker.
[/s]
Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by EdoDefence: 10:54am On May 19, 2021
jerseyboy:

Youre correct. The Old Mid-West Region is about to move for a second Mid-West Referendum that will lead to the creation of Bendel Republic. The East Niger Deltans are planning the Old Promised COR Region that Eastern Nigeria refused to create to form COR Republic.

Bro you're too correct
Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by AdakaBoro8(m): 11:47am On May 19, 2021
Daveconsult007:

You're funny.
That's all I have to say.
how? why do u say i am funny?
Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by AdakaBoro8(m): 11:48am On May 19, 2021
B2mario:

Landgrabbers, when do you start occupying Abia state or you are still agitating for a union with Ndoki Igbo. You hate Igbo and you still looking for a way to form tie with your Igbo neighbours.
indokis are Ijaws.
Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by Daveconsult007: 12:12pm On May 19, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
how? why do u say i am funny?

You said Ijaws of Abia..... That got me laughing.

Anyway, it's funny how everybody accuses ibo people of domination but meanwhile in the reality something different is happening.

Good luck with your Ijaws of abia state. Lol.

I will dash you iceblock to nurse the aches and bruises you will incur after when you guys will be routed out by angry Ibo people.

It beginning to seem like ijaw is synonymous with Land dispute and land grabbing.

I remember you guys were dragging coastline of Akwa Ibom,

Let me not talk about warri, Portharcourth, egelegele(sorry for my selling) in Edo,
In ondo and I think Lagos.

Only cross river escaped the land struggle.
Once again good luck to you going to Abia

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by blues234: 12:39pm On May 19, 2021
Daveconsult007:

Anyway, it's funny how everybody accuses ibo people of domination but meanwhile in the reality something different is happening.

I will dash you iceblock to nurse the aches and bruises you will incur after when you guys will be routed out by angry Ibo people.

It beginning to seem like ijaw is synonymous with Land dispute and land grabbing.

Let me not talk about warri, Portharcourth, egelegele(sorry for my selling) in Edo,

Once again good luck to you going to Abia
It's there secret ambition to claim the whole of Igboland to themselves. They hate Igbos, but are claiming a clan of pure Igbo stock.

4 Likes

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by AdakaBoro8(m): 1:05pm On May 19, 2021
Daveconsult007:

now u proven to me that u are an igbo disguising as akwa ibom since.. igbos are shamed to to be identify with their tribe.. hahaha igbo don cast. many igbos don deny been igbo...

igbos should better tender apologies to all tribes they have sin against or more igbos deny igbo..

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by Christistruth00: 1:50pm On May 19, 2021
gidgiddy:

Clean and simple

There will be 3 Countries in Southern Nigeria one for Each Region do not Ignore the Niger Delta Militants Agitation

Historically Niger Delta Started Agitation for their own Republic First led by Adaka Boro

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by Daveconsult007: 1:53pm On May 19, 2021
blues234:

It's there secret ambition to claim the whole of Igboland to themselves. They hate Igbos, but are claiming a clan of pure Igbo stock.

That's a great height of comedy.

Dude was sounding like a Clown.

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by Daveconsult007: 1:55pm On May 19, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
now u proven to me that u are an igbo disguising as akwa ibom since.. igbos are shamed to to be identify with their tribe.. hahaha igbo don cast. many igbos don deny been igbo...

igbos should better tender apologies to all tribes they have sin against or more igbos deny igbo..

Continue your March to abia.... Don't forget to try out cross river in your struggle for land.

They're the only people you've not tested

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by Daveconsult007: 2:01pm On May 19, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
now u proven to me that u are an igbo..

I'm now ibo because I told you the truth?
Truth is bitter Mr man

Dude wake up from your slumber... This is a faceless forum, it's of no importance to form false identy.

BTW ibo are great people though, just like every other ethnicities in Nigeria.

Atimes you have to look beyond primordial thoughts and move on

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by Shiver99: 2:11pm On May 19, 2021
EdoDefence:

Well after reading your stupidity halfway and realising you're stu.pid I stopped cos I recall The Great Benin Empire having no contact with eboes and eboes being perpetual sla.ves to the warrior Ijaw nation cheesy

You minorities really have vivid imaginations.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by AdakaBoro8(m): 2:42pm On May 19, 2021
Daveconsult007:

Truth is bitter Mr man

Dude wake up from your slumber... This is a faceless forum, it's of no importance to form false identy.

if u are an akwa ibom why did u jump into conlusion that there is no Ijaw clan in abia?

u said u are an akwa ibom, but u jump into matter u know nothing about..

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by PHijo(m): 2:49pm On May 19, 2021
Daveconsult007:

Truth is bitter Mr man

What truth? What do you know about Ijaw people their history and geographical spread?
Much of Imo and Abia was our territory. There are several places in those area the people still connect with their Ijaw roots.
Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by goatgoat093: 3:01pm On May 19, 2021
PHijo:

What truth? What do you know about Ijaw people their history and geographical spread?
Much of Imo and Abia was our territory. There are several places in those area the people still connect with their Ijaw roots.
Talk is cheap especially on the internet when any idiot can talk the big talk, come to Abia and Imo state and present your case to these imaginary people in your ogogoro brains that you claim connect with your accursed minority roots... Phijo, we will unleash more mayhem on you waterside criminals than your fathers ever experienced during the war, you claim we killed your people en masses and dumped you in concentration camps during the war right? I'm glad you still have your historical receipts intact to remind you how brutal we were when you overstepped your boundaries... Odi massacre will be child's play compared to what you bastards will receive this time if dem born una ancestors well to encroach on any square foot mile of Igbo territory grin

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by PHijo(m): 3:15pm On May 19, 2021
goatgoat093:

Talk is cheap especially on the internet when any idiot can talk the big talk, come to Abia and Imo state and present your case to these imaginary people in your ogogoro brains that you claim connect with your accursed minority roots... Phijo, we will unleash more mayhem on you waterside criminals than your fathers ever experienced during the war, you claim we killed your people en masses and dumped you in concentration camps during the war right? I'm glad you still have your historical receipts intact to remind you how brutal we were when you overstepped your boundaries... Odi massacre will be child's play compared to what you bastards will receive this time if dem born una ancestors well to encroach on any square foot mile of Igbo territory grin

Men dey talk n weaklings like una dey follow talk!
Like Adakaboro8 always says, it is Ijaw women that will tackle you Igbo men. Our men will be too much for you.

Stupid sadist, Ijaw no be your mate, this time we will make you drink potopoto in your slums in Aba.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by Christistruth00: 3:20pm On May 19, 2021
gentiles:

If you ever mention itsekiri tribe again, I will curse you. We have nothing in common with you guys. Very disgusting. Spits!

Itsekiri are very Cultured and never Spit on others

Go and ask your Parents again where they come from

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by BKayy: 3:28pm On May 19, 2021
gidgiddy:

Clean and simple
I wish there is a way to like this your post 5000 times. Nigerians don't know how referendum works. They think it being proximity. They don't know that if their community votes to remain in Nigeria, even if they are in the middle of Biafra they will be run as an official Nigerian territory inside Biafra like Lesotho.
I wish these guys understand referendum.
All I know is that after the referendum, many communities will scream Had I know when they realize that there vote can't stop Biafra but will define Biafran map. All in favor of Biafra will be the Biafran map while those against in more percentage will remain in Nigeria irrespective of their geographical location, ethnicity and cultural relationship with those in Biafra

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by BKayy: 3:30pm On May 19, 2021
PHijo:

How did you lose the territory? Mind telling us?
Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by goatgoat093: 3:36pm On May 19, 2021
PHijo:

Men dey talk n weaklings like una dey follow talk!
Like Adakaboro8 always says, it is Ijaw women that will tackle you Igbo men. Our men will be too much for you.

Stupid sadist, Ijaw no be your mate, this time we will make you drink potopoto in your slums in Aba.

Your men will be too much? Where have these mighty "men" of valor been while you bubonic plague church rats have had your "oyel" resources stolen from your lands for decades? it's not enough to blow up oil pipelines like cowards, shout aswana all day with ski masks like backwood savages and then shrink back to your God-forsaken creeks like cowards when the military eventually show up, bring those men out and pull the plug on that flow of black gold that fuels the national sustainability of Nigeria! grin cheesy

We don't need to talk too much here anyway, step an inch into Igbo territory and experience the type of madness you never bargained for, your tales of woes from the Biafran war will be noodles compared to the hot gbege una go collect. I'm glad the wonderful Ndoki/Asa people whom you bastards have had your sight on in your usual expansionist agenda were smart enough to warn you scums not to encroach on their territory, as they have made it clear that they're undiluted Igbos, and they look down on you homeless trotters with scorn. Why am I even wasting my time on some minority ape sef, clown! grin

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta "Igbo" Cant Give Biafra Direct Sea Access Because Of These Tribes by goatgoat093: 3:37pm On May 19, 2021
BKayy:

I wish there is a way to like this your post 5000 times. Nigerians don't know how referendum works. They think it being proximity. They don't know that if their community votes to remain in Nigeria, even if they are in the middle of Biafra they will be run as an official Nigerian territory inside Biafra like Lesotho.
I wish these guys understand referendum.
All I know is that after the referendum, many communities will scream Had I know when they realize that there vote can't stop Biafra but will define Biafran map. All in favor of Biafra will be the Biafran map while those against in more percentage will remain in Nigeria irrespective of their geographical location, ethnicity and cultural relationship with those in Biafra

The only Biafra I know and want is a purely Igbo speaking Republic, SIMPLE! anything else is just asking for unnecessary wahala.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (25) (Reply)

Soyinka: You Are Talking Rubbish, I Didn't Install Buhari / Oshiomhole's Wife Iara, Stuns In Native Attire (Photos) / I Can't Stand Slaughter Of 76 People Killed By Herdsmen In Benue - Gov. Umahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.