Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,155 members, 7,829,119 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. (7696 Views)

This Woman And Her Husband Are Fraudsters! / I Am Depressed, All My Friends Are Successful Fraudsters... / No Beautiful Girls In Nairaland, Whyyyyyyyy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. by Ferdinandu(m): 9:26pm On May 23, 2021
hafsatadebisi:
Nothing like that. Since that incident happened, I do come to nairaland and ask you why you did what you did, why you don't want to send me the money, but you'll just ignore me, it's only today that you replied me which made me go further. Other days you don't reply if I quote you somewhere, you'll just ignore.
You would have asked the person to follow you on nairaland with the moniker so that this back and forth trading won't arise. Now no way to confirm whether he is actually the one that scammed you This looks more like false accusation anyone can name any moniker as his

4 Likes

Re: There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. by SanctifiedSista(f): 9:34pm On May 23, 2021
Truvel:
I Know There Are Genuine Ones But Very Few. There Are People Here Who Impersonates & Takes People's Info, E.g Like Bank Details, Name, Phone Number Etc To Carry Out Their Dubious Acts.

Can u tell us who duped u ? Will help us learn one or two things
Re: There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. by Nobody: 9:41pm On May 23, 2021
SanctifiedSista:

Can u tell us who duped u ? Will help us learn one or two things
D Person Tried To Dupe Me Tru Phone Call. U Know Dis People Could Use Any Name They Like & Use Any Voice They Like Too. As U Know, We Are In A Computer World.
Re: There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 23, 2021
Ferdinandu:
You would have asked the person to follow you on nairaland with the moniker so that this back and forth trading won't arise. Now no way to confirm whether he is actually the one that scammed you This looks more like false accusation anyone can name any moniker as his
Bro, Just 4get It. I Av Already Sworn Dat If I'm Guilty, Let Evil Befall Me But If I'm Innocent, Let Evil Befall Them.
Re: There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. by FatherCHRlSTMAS: 9:46pm On May 23, 2021
hafsatadebisi:
Like seriously? Don't forget I have evidences of the transactions.
Post the evidence

1 Like

Re: There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. by hakunamatata00(m): 10:14pm On May 23, 2021
Truvel:
If I Av Any Business With U Or If I'm Guilty Of Ur Accusation, Let My Life Be Full Of Agony, Sorrow & Abject Poverty But If I'm Innocent, Let All Dis Mentioned Happen To U Begining 4rm Now. I Rest My Case.
Before you start raining empty curses idiot, what's ur real name because if you check the screenshot i sent you can see a bank name their. Figure that out first nuisance

4 Likes

Re: There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 23, 2021
hakunamatata00:

Before you start raining empty curses idiot, what's ur real name because if you check the screenshot i sent you can see a bank name their. Figure that out first nuisance
When Those Curses Starts Manifesting, U Will Know Dat They Aren't Empty Curses. I Rest My Case.
Re: There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. by YahooSon(m): 10:32pm On May 23, 2021
Make ona go bomb better work not 2k 3k scams
Suckers
Damn nigkors

1 Like

Re: There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. by networkgenuis: 10:33pm On May 23, 2021
Truvel:
Hafsatadebisi, I'm Going To Swear A Dangerous Oath. If I Defraud U By Any Means, Let An Horrible & An Uncurable illness Fall On Me & Let Me Bury My Wife & All My Children One After D Other. If I'm Innocent, Let All Dis Things I Mentioned Happen To U. I Rest My Case.

Oga leave all these swear, nor be today. I didn’t believe the lady from the onset but now I’m convinced that you are the culprit.
Hafsatadebisi, he wants to scare you with empty curses, post his phone and account number with his full name.

He needs to be taught a bitter lesson.

9 Likes

Re: There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. by mmadu4: 10:34pm On May 23, 2021
there are fraudsters everywhere dont forget those fraudsters are human they have family to feed . so whats your problem .
Re: There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. by FatherCHRlSTMAS: 10:41pm On May 23, 2021
mmadu4:
there are fraudsters everywhere dont forget those fraudsters are human they have family to feed . so whats your problem .
Funny
Re: There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:48pm On May 23, 2021
VERY TRUE. THERE ARE MASSIVE FRAUDSTERS IN NAIRALAND, CRIMINAL MINDS IN NAIRALAND, DESTRUCTIVE MINDS IN NAIRALAND WHO ARE HYPING VIOLENCE, AGENTS OF DARKNESS IN NAIRALAND PERPETRATING THEIR EVIL TRADE WITH INCOHERENT COMMENTS,FAKE NEWS,AND TALKING MUNDANE THINGS THAT DO NOT PROMOTE HUMANIST VALUES.
MOST OF THESE QUESTIONABLE CHARACTERS ARE POPULATED IN POLITICS SECTION. PLS WEED THEM OUT NOW, FOR SANITY. angry

1 Like

Re: There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. by 5ine: 11:04pm On May 23, 2021
hafsatadebisi:
This was when I asked him of his nairaland moniker so that I'll be sure of the moniker I'm sending the airtime to. And now he's denying that we never had any transaction. As soon as I sent him the airtime he just stopped replying and stopped picking my calls too. I even had to tell my younger sister in Abuja to call him and beg him to send her the money because initially wanted to send her some money after selling the airtime, still no positive response from him.
So this is enough evidence?? Someone mentioned his moniker and u believed he is the person. Mtcheew ... Yo money don go....u never see where dem dey use Oyedepo or bill gate name dupe pesin.
Go learn work joh undecided

2 Likes

Re: There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. by mytime24(f): 11:17pm On May 23, 2021
mmadu4:
see them undecided

3 Likes

Re: There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. by hafsatadebisi: 11:36pm On May 23, 2021
Truvel:
Hafsatadebisi, I'm Going To Swear A Dangerous Oath. If I Defraud U By Any Means, Let An Horrible & An Uncurable illness Fall On Me & Let Me Bury My Wife & All My Children One After D Other. If I'm Innocent, Let All Dis Things I Mentioned Happen To U. I Rest My Case.
Never. But you saw the screenshot, didn't you? I was so surprised when you stopped picking my calls after sending the airtime, because I never expected that from you. I knew you immediately you mentioned that's your moniker, because I'm familiar with the moniker even before the transactions took place.

1 Like

Re: There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. by hafsatadebisi: 11:38pm On May 23, 2021
FatherCHRlSTMAS:
Post the evidence
I already did above.
Re: There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. by hafsatadebisi: 11:45pm On May 23, 2021
5ine:

So this is enough evidence?? Someone mentioned his moniker and u believed he is the person. Mtcheew ... Yo money don go....u never see where dem dey use Oyedepo or bill gate name dupe pesin.
Go learn work joh undecided
When I asked him of his moniker, he first said is that necessary, before he then gave me the moniker. And after that incident, I do come to nairaland and quote him asking/ telling him about what he did, but he'll just ignore me, and refuse to answer. It was just today that he replied me, maybe he's forgotten I was the one because it's been up to two weeks we made the transactions. It was when he replied this night that I now decided to go further. And someone else has even come out to say that he was also duped, and it's the same person.
Re: There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. by 3gpvids: 11:52pm On May 23, 2021
Lmao na one person get the 3 accounts

frauder

fraudee &

testimonia

4 Likes

Re: There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. by generationz(f): 11:59pm On May 23, 2021
3gpvids:
Lmao na one person get the 3 accounts

frauder

fraudee &

testimonia

My mind went there I :I
In fact I quickly looked up the number here. It's here but the account holder deleted his account recently.

3 Likes

Re: There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. by generationz(f): 12:00am On May 24, 2021
hafsatadebisi:
When I asked him of his moniker, he first said is that necessary, before he then gave me the moniker. And after that incident, I do come to nairaland and quote him asking/ telling him about what he did, but he'll just ignore me, and refuse to answer. It was just today that he replied me, maybe he's forgotten I was the one because it's been up to two weeks we made the transactions. It was when he replied this night that I now decided to go further. And someone else has even come out to say that he was also duped, and it's the same person.

Oga, if it's true create a new thread post the phone number and the bank names from the other guys post. When it gets to front, page you'll get help.
Re: There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. by hakunamatata00(m): 12:46am On May 24, 2021
networkgenuis:

Oga leave all these swear, nor be today. I didn’t believe the lady from the onset but now I’m convinced that you are the culprit.
Hafsatadebisi, he wants to scare you with empty curses, post his phone and account number with his full name.

He needs to be taught a bitter lesson.
This is the kuda accnt details 2004798767 kuda obremeakpo Gabriel and the gtb that I made the 1.1k transfer to is 0221622585
It won't be well with all ur generations for even denying you will die young by God's grace
Check this number on truecaller guys 07010755462 Gabriel ejiro that's the low life scammer's name

3 Likes

Re: There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. by hakunamatata00(m): 12:47am On May 24, 2021
The screenshot of his name of truecaller

Re: There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. by Cokahot: 12:52am On May 24, 2021
You are a bastard. Do you think we are dull. U don't have android but java phone. See your dull excuse. When stray bullet meets u then u know wages of sinbis death idiot
Truvel:
Oga, U Are Getting On My Nerves. I Av Told U Dat It's Not Me. Someone Must Av Impersonated Me By Creating Dsame Moniker As Mine To Do Dis To U. I Av Told U B4 Dat I'm Not On Whatsapp. I Don't Even Av An Andriod Phone. I'm A Java Phone User. Na Chinko I Dey Use.

8 Likes

Re: There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. by Cokahot: 12:54am On May 24, 2021
Stfu odeh. You are digging your grave. You are so defensive which shows you are a scamer. Oponu
Truvel:
Bro, Just 4get It. I Av Already Sworn Dat If I'm Guilty, Let Evil Befall Me But If I'm Innocent, Let Evil Befall Them.

3 Likes

Re: There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. by hakunamatata00(m): 1:00am On May 24, 2021
[quote author=Truvel post=101995685] What Do U Mean By People Can Now See Dat U Are Not Lying? Post D Phone Number Dat Sent U Dis Messages Here.[/quote
Are you dumb can't you see the numbers are the same even the display picture you this mad person
Re: There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. by hakunamatata00(m): 1:02am On May 24, 2021
Ferdinandu:
the numbers are the same pls go back to my screenshot and the first person screenshot as well and see for ur self
Re: There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. by hakunamatata00(m): 1:07am On May 24, 2021
Truvel:
What Do U Mean By People Can Now See Dat U Are Not Lying? Post D Phone Number Dat Sent U Dis Messages Here.
Check the screenshots urself fool, na generational curse dey follow you up and down Gabriel

2 Likes

Re: There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. by networkgenuis: 3:05am On May 24, 2021
hakunamatata00:

This is the kuda accnt details 2004798767 kuda obremeakpo Gabriel and the gtb that I made the 1.1k transfer to is 0221622585
It won't be well with all ur generations for even denying you will die young by God's grace
Check this number on truecaller guys 07010755462 Gabriel ejiro that's the low life scammer's name

Good. I want to make sure the other lady’s info tallies with this.

1 Like

Re: There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. by kzubyar(m): 4:40am On May 24, 2021
Truvel:
There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. Bewarn! Don't Be A Victim. Beware Of D Kind Of Info U Share Here Or Give Out.
na today you know these Bastard after I transfer money for date he block me 2066007296
UBA
Ezekiel oludairo
Do let me know when you are done
Re: There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. by Nobody: 5:18am On May 24, 2021
My Name Is Not Any Of D Names Mentioned Here. Anyway, I Av Heard Enough. I Will Deactivated Dis Account By 12pm Today, Even Though It's Against My Wish.
Re: There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. by Michelle55: 5:31am On May 24, 2021
Truvel:
My Name Is Not Any Of D Names Mentioned Here. Anyway, I Av Heard Enough. I Will Deactivated Dis Account By 12pm Today, Even Though It's Against My Wish.
All this defense mechanism you are pulling here won't work, simply post your phone number or a means of identification bearing your real name just to vindicate yourself.

If you deactivate your account because of all the accusations levelled against you that simply means it's true and those terrible curses you spewed won't hold ground.

Do you have kuda account or not? Do you have a gtb account or not? If your answers is NO, then post your personal account number matching your ID then you will be exonerated from all of these.

8 Likes

Re: There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. by Ogunleti01: 6:19am On May 24, 2021
Truvel:
leave out your wife and children! You mean you are so popular that someone would just want to use yor name to scam people

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

An Office Romance Gone Wrong (A Short Romantic Story) / Ladies Come & See Your Mate Shooting Her Shot On Twitter (PG) / This Girl Go Sabi The Thing Wella....(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.