Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. (7718 Views)

This Woman And Her Husband Are Fraudsters! / I Am Depressed, All My Friends Are Successful Fraudsters... / No Beautiful Girls In Nairaland, Whyyyyyyyy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. by baralatie(m): 12:30pm On May 24, 2021
Jodera:
He wasn't.
It was obvious he's the scammer
That was how these guys went to impersonate a female nairalander on nairaland and had her run away only for the exposer account to be exposed as a series of multiple accounts created on nairaland involved in all kind of orisji orishi

4 Likes

Re: There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. by Jodera: 12:49pm On May 24, 2021
baralatie:

That was how these guys went to impersonate a female nairalander on nairaland and had her run away only for the exposer account to be exposed as a series of multiple accounts created on nairaland involved in all kind of orisji orishi
Yes, I know about that story, but the way this guy reacted is all shades of guilt.
Re: There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. by thatsleepboy1: 1:07pm On May 24, 2021
hafsatadebisi:
If .

His Facebook user name is Dan doubra

2 Likes

Re: There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. by thatsleepboy1: 1:08pm On May 24, 2021
hakunamatata00:
thank you for shedding more light

His Facebook username is Dan doubra

2 Likes

Re: There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. by hafsatadebisi: 1:30pm On May 24, 2021
thatsleepboy1:

His Facebook user name is Dan doubra
Wait! wait! wait! How did you get to know this? You're right, that's his Facebook username, and the same profile picture he used for his Facebook was the same profile picture he used here on nairaland. Na wa oo. Can you imagine?

1 Like

Re: There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. by ExpertEDITOR: 1:41pm On May 24, 2021
Rozcol:
Exactly, but we have gullible nairalanders who fall prey easily. The monika Lovethaa is one of them with numerous Monika's scamming gullible nairalanders
That op u quoted is same as jeon. I don't know if u haven't seen the patterns.
Re: There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 24, 2021
Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy so Truvel is a scammer too, I recalled when he told someone about his Facebook name as Dan Doubra cheiiiiiii.We live in a complicated world oooo hian

1 Like

Re: There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. by Nobody: 1:44pm On May 24, 2021
hafsatadebisi:
Wait! wait! wait! How did you get to know this? You're right, that's his Facebook username, and the same profile picture he used for his Facebook was the same profile picture he used here on nairaland. Na wa oo. Can you imagine?
Heyyyyyyyyyyy so Truvel is a scammer too hian,this one really weak me
Re: There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. by thatsleepboy1: 1:46pm On May 24, 2021
hafsatadebisi:

That's his profile. He's my friend on Facebook. So you can get some infos from there.
Re: There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. by Nobody: 1:47pm On May 24, 2021
ExpertEDITOR:

You mean Truvel is jeon? anyways anything can happen on this Nairaland sha.I weak for Truvel sha,he do come off as a pastor sometimes in his posts hian
Re: There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. by thatsleepboy1: 1:48pm On May 24, 2021
ExpertEDITOR:

Jeon is also fati2001 and she know about it. Zzor and fati are friends but I don't know who is lollittaa.
Re: There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. by thatsleepboy1: 1:49pm On May 24, 2021
Re: There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. by Nobody: 1:53pm On May 24, 2021
thatsleepboy1:

Stop pretending, you know who jeon is. Don't be stupid zzor
See ehn I know of Fati but know not about joen ,see I don't believe anything here again, Fati could be joen or not, someone is already saying joen is Truvel. I'm done here.Let everyone stay on their lane on this forum so as to avoid scammers, that's just the best way.

1 Like

Re: There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. by thatsleepboy1: 1:57pm On May 24, 2021
Rozcol:

Check the profile picture unless she has changed it. Jeon is fati and I'm suspecting you to be lollittaa grin and as for truvel, he has opened a new acc.
Re: There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. by hafsatadebisi: 2:01pm On May 24, 2021
thatsleepboy1:

That's his profile. He's my friend on Facebook. So you can get some infos from there.
But, how did you get to know about this? I don't just know why he did what he did.
Re: There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. by thatsleepboy1: 2:03pm On May 24, 2021
hafsatadebisi:

You were crying that he scammed you and I dropped his fb username, now you're asking me a very stupid question. Use your fb acc to trick him or leave it.
Re: There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. by hafsatadebisi: 2:03pm On May 24, 2021
thatsleepboy1:

Check the profile picture unless she has changed it. Jeon is fati and I'm suspecting you to be lollittaa grin and as for truvel, he has opened a new acc.
Yes, he has opened a new account. I thought about that too. I don't just know why he had to do this.
Re: There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. by thatsleepboy1: 2:05pm On May 24, 2021
hafsatadebisi:

I'm beginning to have a second thought that he didn't scam you. Maybe it was love gone sour.
Re: There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. by ExpertEDITOR: 2:10pm On May 24, 2021
thatsleepboy1:

Jeon is also fati2001 and she know about it. Zzor and fati are friends but I don't know who is lollittaa.
I think there should be a way to track people outside nairaland. That dude has a lot of monikers using to rip off nairalanders.
Re: There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. by baralatie(m): 2:11pm On May 24, 2021
The kind scamma dem full these thread

Truvel is jeon
Jeon is fati
Truvel is Dan douruba
Mini mom is lolittaa

Una dey craze o
grin

1 Like

Re: There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. by hafsatadebisi: 2:11pm On May 24, 2021
thatsleepboy1:

I'm beginning to have a second thought that he didn't scam you. Maybe it was love gone sour.
Haba mana, stop please. What about the other person that later came out? It's just that I was so surprised when I went to Facebook and saw that it was the same person and even the same profile picture, that was why I was asking.
Re: There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. by ExpertEDITOR: 2:11pm On May 24, 2021
thatsleepboy1:

Lollittaa and jeon are still same person.

1 Like

Re: There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. by thatsleepboy1: 2:13pm On May 24, 2021
ExpertEDITOR:

I don't think so ooo. Well anything can happen.
Re: There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. by thatsleepboy1: 2:13pm On May 24, 2021
hafsatadebisi:
Haba mana, stop please. What about the other person that later came out? It's just that I was so surprised when I went to Facebook and saw that it was the same person and even the same profile picture, that was why I was asking.

Lol. Don't stress, I'll try to get his number for you but you have to be patient.
Re: There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. by baralatie(m): 2:13pm On May 24, 2021
ExpertEDITOR:

And jeon is now linked to truvel

Which kain multiple disorder dey worry the owner of these moniker

1 Like

Re: There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. by thatsleepboy1: 2:16pm On May 24, 2021
baralatie:

Don't be stupid and ignorant.
Jeon is Fati
Zzor Is rozcol
Truvel's fb username is Dan Doubra
I don't know who lollittaa is and modupeoluwa123 has no given me my dinner since 4 weeks ago.
Re: There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. by baralatie(m): 2:18pm On May 24, 2021
thatsleepboy1:

Don't be stupid and ignorant.
Jeon is Fati
Zzor Is rozcol
Truvel's fb username is Dan Doubra
I don't know who lollittaa is and modupeoluwa123 has no given me my dinner since 4 weeks ago.
I thought the argument was jeon is Zzor?
But on this thread of investigation of awon fraudsterz association of nairaland that there is link between truvel and jeon
Re: There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. by baralatie(m): 2:20pm On May 24, 2021
See what truvel has caused now!
We are doing identity test of monikers up and down
Judge make una come o
Re: There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. by hafsatadebisi: 2:25pm On May 24, 2021
thatsleepboy1:

Lol. Don't stress, I'll try to get his number for you but you have to be patient.
Alright. Thanks so much.

1 Like

Re: There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. by Codezz: 2:34pm On May 24, 2021
Lol. A scammer opened a thread to advice people against scammers.
Re: There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. by Stormyharper(m): 2:52pm On May 24, 2021
ExpertEDITOR:

No way Jeon is the same as Lovethaa? I didn't see that coming. Seun need to sort this shit out.

As for the said lady Zzor it is disheartening that some dudes here can make shit about people just to have delight or joy in it.

One thing i know is the evil men do live with them.

2 Likes

Re: There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. by Stormyharper(m): 3:02pm On May 24, 2021
thatsleepboy1:

Love gone sour and she then end up in a faceless forum to tarnish his image? grin > wow only God know how some people reason. How about the other person that call him out ? Se na gay love went sour ni? Smh

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Women Are A Million Times More Attractive And Beautiful Than Men / What's Really Going On In The Mind Of Babes? / Most Annoying Poster In The Romance Section 2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.