Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,746 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. (7724 Views)

This Woman And Her Husband Are Fraudsters! / I Am Depressed, All My Friends Are Successful Fraudsters... / No Beautiful Girls In Nairaland, Whyyyyyyyy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. by hafsatadebisi: 8:04pm On May 23, 2021
This was when I asked him of his nairaland moniker so that I'll be sure of the moniker I'm sending the airtime to. And now he's denying that we never had any transaction. As soon as I sent him the airtime he just stopped replying and stopped picking my calls too. I even had to tell my younger sister in Abuja to call him and beg him to send her the money because initially wanted to send her some money after selling the airtime, still no positive response from him.

3 Likes

Re: There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 23, 2021
hafsatadebisi:
How does that make me a fraudster? Telling lies? Tarnishing people's image? How? Even when I have evidences that they did such?
Prove Ur False Evidence Here Let's See.
Re: There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. by JONSYN7154: 8:09pm On May 23, 2021
BURSTED grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. by debbydams(f): 8:10pm On May 23, 2021
hafsatadebisi:
How does that make me a fraudster? Telling lies? Tarnishing people's image? How? Even when I have evidences that they did such?
post evidence

1 Like

Re: There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. by OriakuAmara(f): 8:11pm On May 23, 2021
I am not a big fan of online transactions with informal source.
One has to be careful
Re: There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 23, 2021
Hafsatadebisi, Dis Is Not Me, Maybe Someone Impersonated Me. 1. I'm Not On Whatsapp. 2. I Don't Av An Andriod Phone. I'm Using An Itel Java Button Phone. Debbydams, Rozcol, Polynek.
Re: There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. by hakunamatata00(m): 8:13pm On May 23, 2021
One even scammed me of 1.1k for phone delivery from anambra to ibadan people dey vex oo
Re: There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. by hafsatadebisi: 8:15pm On May 23, 2021
Truvel:
Prove Ur False Evidence Here Let's See.
I've posted the chat where you told me your nairaland moniker, because I wanted to be sure of the particular moniker I'm sending the airtime to. You even asked me why/ or what I needed the moniker for, and I told you I just wanted to know the moniker I'm sending the airtime to.
Re: There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. by hafsatadebisi: 8:16pm On May 23, 2021
debbydams:
post evidence
I've posted it above, that's where he told me his nairaland moniker. I have other evidences too.
Re: There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. by debbydams(f): 8:17pm On May 23, 2021
shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. by debbydams(f): 8:18pm On May 23, 2021
hafsatadebisi:
I've posted it above, that's where he told me his nairaland moniker. I have other evidences too.
sorry, I'm sure he pay with this evidence
Re: There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. by Nobody: 8:19pm On May 23, 2021
hafsatadebisi:
I've posted the chat where you told me your nairaland moniker, because I wanted to be sure of the particular moniker I'm sending the airtime to. You even asked me why/ or what I needed the moniker for, and I told you I just wanted to know the moniker I'm sending the airtime to.
Not Me. Someone Must Av Impersonated Me. I Don't Av An Andriod Phone. I'm Not Even On Whatsapp. I'm Using An Itel Java Button Phone. I Think U Should Make Ur Investigation Well.
Re: There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. by hafsatadebisi: 8:19pm On May 23, 2021
Truvel:
Hafsatadebisi, Dis Is Not Me, Maybe Someone Impersonated Me. 1. I'm Not On Whatsapp. 2. I Don't Av An Andriod Phone. I'm Using An Itel Java Button Phone. Debbydams, Rozcol, Polynek.
Nothing like that. Since that incident happened, I do come to nairaland and ask you why you did what you did, why you don't want to send me the money, but you'll just ignore me, it's only today that you replied me which made me go further. Other days you don't reply if I quote you somewhere, you'll just ignore.

2 Likes

Re: There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. by hafsatadebisi: 8:21pm On May 23, 2021
Truvel:
Not Me. Someone Must Av Impersonated Me. I Don't Av An Andriod Phone. I'm Not Even On Whatsapp. I'm Using An Itel Java Button Phone. I Think U Should Make Ur Investigation Well.
Nothing like that. Since that incident happened, I do come to nairaland and ask you why you did what you did, why you don't want to send me the money, but you'll just ignore me, it's only today that you replied me which made me go further. Other days you don't reply if I quote you somewhere, you'll just ignore.

5 Likes

Re: There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. by hafsatadebisi: 8:22pm On May 23, 2021
debbydams:
sorry, I'm sure he pay with this evidence
I just hope so, gaskiya.
Re: There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. by debbydams(f): 8:24pm On May 23, 2021
hafsatadebisi:
u sef fuxk up..pls Truvel pay his money na

1 Like

Re: There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 23, 2021
hafsatadebisi:
Oga, U Are Getting On My Nerves. I Av Told U Dat It's Not Me. Someone Must Av Impersonated Me By Creating Dsame Moniker As Mine To Do Dis To U. I Av Told U B4 Dat I'm Not On Whatsapp. I Don't Even Av An Andriod Phone. I'm A Java Phone User. Na Chinko I Dey Use.
Re: There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. by hakunamatata00(m): 8:28pm On May 23, 2021
[quote author=hafsatadebisi post=101994500]This was when I asked him of his nairaland moniker so that I'll be sure of the moniker I'm sending the airtime to. And now he's denying that we never had any transaction. As soon as I sent him the airtime he just stopped replying and stopped picking my calls too. I even had to tell my younger sister in Abuja to call him and beg him to send her the money because initially wanted to send her some money after selling the airtime, still no positive response from him.
[/quote
This is the same guy that scammed of 1.1k for delivery fee
Re: There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. by hakunamatata00(m): 8:29pm On May 23, 2021
This is the same guy that scammed me of 1.1k delivery fee meant for the Samsung s10 he wants to sell to me, thank God say i never pay a dime for the phone

2 Likes

Re: There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 23, 2021
debbydams:
u sef fuxk up..pls Truvel pay his money na
Read D Comments I Mentioned U. I Don't Know Anything Abt What He Is Saying. Someone Must Av Impersonated Me. I'm Not On Whatsapp. I Don't Even Av An Andriod Phone. I'm Using An Itel Java Button Phone.
Re: There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. by Nobody: 8:31pm On May 23, 2021
Nairaland have kast like this, thieves every where. , Both airtime undecided

1 Like

Re: There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. by hafsatadebisi: 8:35pm On May 23, 2021
Truvel:
Oga, U Are Getting On Nerves. I Av Told U Dat It's Not Me. Someone Must Av Impersonated Me By Creating Dsame Moniker As Mine To Do Dis To U. I Av Told U B4 Dat I'm Not On Whatsapp. I Don't Even Av An Andriod Phone. I'm A Java Phone User. Na Chinko I Dey Use.
It's not possible to have two monikers that are exactly the same, here on nairaland. You know I'm not lying, the evidence is there, I can post more if you want. Why will I be doing this if it's not true? I hadly comment on nairaland, except it's very necessary, it's usually exhausting to me, so why will I go through this stress just like that, if it's not that it's necessary or I have to? You know I'm not lying. Besides, what will I gain if I lie against you?

6 Likes

Re: There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. by hafsatadebisi: 8:38pm On May 23, 2021
[quote author=hakunamatata00 post=101995115][/quote] Are you serious? The same person? Can you imagine? At least people can now see that I'm not lying here. I don't just know what to call this.
Re: There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 23, 2021
hafsatadebisi:
It's not possible to have two monikers that are exactly the same, here on nairaland. You know I'm not lying, the evidence is there, I can post more if you want. Why will I be doing this if it's not true? I hadly comment on nairaland, except it's very necessary, it's usually exhausting to me, so why will I go through this stress just like that, if it's not that it's necessary or I have to? You know I'm not lying. Besides, what will I gain if I lie against you?
Do U Know What? I Hate Argueing Unnecessarily. I Av Been Using Dis Monker Since 2012. I Want U Post D Phone Number I Used In Sending U Dis Messages.
Re: There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. by hafsatadebisi: 8:41pm On May 23, 2021
hakunamatata00:
This is the same guy that scammed me of 1.1k delivery fee meant for the Samsung s10 he wants to sell to me, thank God say i never pay a dime for the phone
Are you serious? The same person? Can you imagine? At least people can now see that I'm not lying here. I don't just know what to call this. And as soon as you just send the money, he'll not reply and, or even pick your call. This was what he did to me.
Re: There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 23, 2021
hafsatadebisi:
Are you serious? The same person? Can you imagine? At least people can now see that I'm not lying here. I don't just know what to call this.
What Do U Mean By People Can Now See Dat U Are Not Lying? Post D Phone Number Dat Sent U Dis Messages Here.
Re: There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. by Debzempire(f): 8:45pm On May 23, 2021
Truvel:
Na Who Be girly? Didn't U See (m) In My Moniker?

Lmao
Re: There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. by hafsatadebisi: 8:48pm On May 23, 2021
Truvel:
Do U Know What? I Hate Argueing Unnecessarily. I Av Be Using Dis Monker Since 2012. I Want U Post D Phone Number I Used In Sending U Dis Messages.
Another person has come out with same complaint. What do you have to say about that? That he's lying too? Or trying to tarnish your image? You now see that I wasn't lying.

1 Like

Re: There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 23, 2021
Hafsatadebisi, I'm Going To Swear A Dangerous Oath. If I Defraud U By Any Means, Let An Horrible & An Uncurable illness Fall On Me & Let Me Bury My Wife & All My Children One After D Other. If I'm Innocent, Let All Dis Things I Mentioned Happen To U. I Rest My Case.
Re: There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. by hakunamatata00(m): 9:13pm On May 23, 2021
hafsatadebisi:
Are you serious? The same person? Can you imagine? At least people can now see that I'm not lying here. I don't just know what to call this. And as soon as you just send the money, he'll not reply and, or even pick your call. This was what he did to me.
Yeah, check the screenshot i uploaded
Re: There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. by Ferdinandu(m): 9:17pm On May 23, 2021
Truvel:
There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. Bewarn! Don't Be A Victim. Beware Of D Kind Of Info U Share Here Or Give Out.
Many of them starting with cheap data scammers

1 Like

Re: There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 23, 2021
hakunamatata00:
If I Av Any Business With U Or If I'm Guilty Of Ur Accusation, Let My Life Be Full Of Agony, Sorrow & Abject Poverty But If I'm Innocent, Let All Dis Mentioned Happen To U Begining 4rm Now. I Rest My Case.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

This Thread Is For Those Who Prefers Shifting Pants Before Sex (18+) / Was She Doing Rituals When She Slept With Me? / She Sent dis 2 Me On Facebook Due 2 Litle Misunderstanding how should I reply

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.