Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,454 members, 7,826,741 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. (7688 Views)

This Woman And Her Husband Are Fraudsters! / I Am Depressed, All My Friends Are Successful Fraudsters... / No Beautiful Girls In Nairaland, Whyyyyyyyy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. by Nobody: 6:20am On May 24, 2021
hafsatadebisi:
SanctifiedSista, Rozcol, Jeon, Nazgul, falcon01, Jeckydivah, Augla1, heniford2, Jom23jy, Please you people should help me beg him(the Op) to either send back the airtime or give me the amount equivalent of the airtime I sent him, please. Either the airtime or the money, anyone.
Scared of nairalanders and anything can happen here please post more evidence and let him clarify his name,it actually hurts if someone impersonated him with his Monika.There are evil people and scammers on Nairaland e.g the monika Lovethaa who owns multiple Monikas both female and male(he owns realgboy,valenciabadie,beatyO,feddytune and so many others)he fakes and stage chats with himself, create topics and counter it with his other Monika's,attack people who call him out with his other monikas and to top it all can swear with anything to defend himself before gullible nairalanders,he deceive people of been a rich boy and if you mistakenly drop your account details he uses it for his fraud.So beware of people you deal with here,it can be him and it's also possible someone impersonated him,so post all the evidence you have here or better still create a topic so that people can help you trace him and see if he's actually the one.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. by Nobody: 6:24am On May 24, 2021
Truvel:
My Name Is Not Any Of D Names Mentioned Here. Anyway, I Av Heard Enough. I Will Deactivated Dis Account By 12pm Today, Even Though It's Against My Wish.
If you deactivate, it simply means she's telling the truth,so stay put till you see the end to all this if you are truly not guilty.

6 Likes

Re: There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. by hafsatadebisi: 6:42am On May 24, 2021
hakunamatata00:
the numbers are the same pls go back to my screenshot and the first person screenshot as well and see for ur self
I don't know why he keeps denying, if he says he's not the one, then let him post/show evidence that he's not the one, then we can let the matter be, instead saying all these he's saying. Please when did your own transaction took place? Mine took place on the 29th of April. If only you had come out earlier to call the person, I wouldn't have fallen. know some people might have been duped. Please, let's always endeavour to call the person out whenever we noticed that we've been duped by somebody here, so that to prevent others from being duped and also reduce the incidents.
Re: There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. by hafsatadebisi: 6:49am On May 24, 2021
What got me convinced that he might be the one was that 1) I asked him for his nairaland moniker and he was telling me "is that necessary"? 2) After the incident, I do come to nairaland to quote him on some threads that I do see him on, but he won't reply me. I quoted him again last when I saw the thread he created, that was when he replied, maybe he's forgotten that I'm the, or maybe he's forgotten about the transactions, because this transaction took place on the 29th of April, almost a month now. So, when he replied yesterday, I had to go further.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. by YahooSon(m): 6:52am On May 24, 2021
Truvel is from Delta State
So the ejiro name is true
He lives in ughelli (urhobo) so the name obremeakpo ejiro and the other one is true
Oga truvel I be urhobo boy you don Bleep up to even deny undecided
Pay up bro I haveore details of you I know where you live wink ughelli no be big place I fit gas you
Bomboclatt

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. by Silentgroper(m): 6:59am On May 24, 2021
Rozcol:
Scared of nairalanders and anything can happen here please post more evidence and let him clarify his name,it actually hurts if someone impersonated him with his Monika.There are evil people and scammers on Nairaland e.g the monika Lovethaa who owns multiple Monikas both female and male(he owns realgboy,valenciabadie,beatyO,feddytune and so many others)he fakes and stage chats with himself, create topics and counter it with his other Monika's,attack people who call him out with his other monikas and to top it all can swear with anything to defend himself before gullible nairalanders,he deceive people of been a rich boy and if you mistakenly drop your account details he uses it for his fraud.So beware of people you deal with here,it can be him and it's also possible someone impersonated him,so post all the evidence you have here or better still create a topic so that people can help you trace him and see if he's actually the one.
He exposed u.
Re: There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. by Silentgroper(m): 7:15am On May 24, 2021
Rozcol:
If you deactivate, it simply means she's telling the truth,so stay put till you see the end to all this if you are truly not guilty.
Yet. U deactivated urz wen u were called out

1 Like

Re: There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. by networkgenuis: 7:16am On May 24, 2021
Truvel:
My Name Is Not Any Of D Names Mentioned Here. Anyway, I Av Heard Enough. I Will Deactivated Dis Account By 12pm Today, Even Though It's Against My Wish.

If you like deactivate, men for Ogunu go still reason your matter las las.

5k airtime yahoo boy.

1 Like

Re: There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. by networkgenuis: 7:21am On May 24, 2021
Michelle55:

All this defense mechanism you are pulling here won't work, simply post your phone number or a means of identification bearing your real name just to vindicate yourself.

If you deactivate your account because of all the accusations levelled against you that simply means it's true and those terrible curses you spewed won't hold ground.

Do you have kuda account or not? Do you have a gtb account or not? If your answers is NO, then post your personal account number matching your ID then you will be exonerated from all of these.

I know his type, he only wants to scare the lady with those curses. This petty criminal lacks empathy. Swindling a lady out of the 5k airtime sent to her for feeding!

2 Likes

Re: There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. by Michelle55: 7:33am On May 24, 2021
networkgenuis:

I know his type, he only wants to scare the lady with those curses. This petty criminal lacks empathy. Swindling a lady out of the 5k airtime sent to her for feeding!
Well, let's give him some time and see if he will turn up with his ID.

1 Like

Re: There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. by Nobody: 7:46am On May 24, 2021
hafsatadebisi:
What got me convinced that he might be the one was that 1) I asked him for his nairaland moniker and he was telling me "is that necessary"? 2) After the incident, I do come to nairaland to quote him on some threads that I do see him on, but he won't reply me. I quoted him again last when I saw the thread he created, that was when he replied, maybe he's forgotten that I'm the, or maybe he's forgotten about the transactions, because this transaction took place on the 29th of April, almost a month now. So, when he replied yesterday, I had to go further.
I Repeat, I'm Not D Person Even Though It's Hurtful. I Will Deactivate Dis Account Any Moment 4rm Now. U Can Check My Threads If U Find Anything Dat Has To Do With Any Form Of Business, Let Me Know.
Re: There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. by hafsatadebisi: 7:50am On May 24, 2021
Truvel:
I Repeat, I'm Not D Person Even Though It's Hurtful. I Will Deactivate Dis Account Any Moment 4rm Now. U Can Check My Threads If U Find Anything Dat Has To Do With Any Form Of Business, Let Me Know.
If you had replied me earlier when I quoted you on some threads, I might have forgotten about it, but your silence got me confused. If you check, you'll see I quoted you on some threads before now, but you just ignored.
Re: There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. by hafsatadebisi: 7:53am On May 24, 2021
networkgenuis:

If you like deactivate, men for Ogunu go still reason your matter las las.

5k airtime yahoo boy.
It was even 2k that I sent to him first. He said I should send 2k own first, then he'll send me 5k, then I'll then send the remaining balance of 3k airtime. But, immediately I sent the 2k airtime, he just stopped replying and picking my calls. I had to use the remaining 3k airtime, because I was scared of selling it so as not to be duped again.
Re: There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. by YahooSon(m): 7:54am On May 24, 2021
TRUVEL
ughelli man pay up
Re: There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. by Nobody: 8:04am On May 24, 2021
Silentgroper:
He exposed u.
I've been suspecting you to be among those with this dubious character, most of you took advantage of my former popular Monika immediately I deactivated and did the unthinkable, if you don't avoid me completely I'll place a curse on you.You all think its cruise or catching fun with such dubious act,you will account for all your deeds.Never in your miserable life quote me again
Re: There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. by Nobody: 8:11am On May 24, 2021
Silentgroper:
Yet. U deactivated urz wen u were called out
If you had brains you'll recognize fake chats and also observed all their dubious act poped up immediately I deactivated ,he has apologize to me on a dead thread but still lied and said he has proof that's after rejecting his DM(if I had responded to his DM,he will get my details for scam,most people already know his scam ways here).I pray you get impersonated and accused falsely one day so as to know how it hurts.The useless Lovethaa is still on rampage here with other Monika's and I pray you fall victim that's if you are not an accomplice yourself. Never quote me again please, everyone should stay on their lane.This was his pathetic apology but still lied.Evil people everywhere, please avoid me as you are sounding like you are part of his dubious act.

Re: There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. by Nobody: 8:17am On May 24, 2021
Truvel your deactivation will prove her right,I know how it hurts if you were impersonated and falsely accused but deactivating simply means you are guilty. So many evil people on this Nairaland, when the wrath of God comes upon them they will know the limit to their dubious act and yeye cruise.

1 Like

Re: There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. by Nobody: 8:21am On May 24, 2021
Michelle55:

Well, let's give him some time and see if he will turn up with his ID.
It really hurts if you are impersonated and falsely accused but that aside he should try and defend himself and not deactivating his account
Re: There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. by Silentgroper(m): 8:22am On May 24, 2021
Rozcol:
If you had brains you'll recognize fake chats and also observed all their dubious act poped up immediately I deactivated ,he has apologize to me on a dead thread but still lied.I pray you get impersonated and accused falsely one day so as to know how it hurts.The useless Lovethaa is still on rampage here with other Monika's and I pray you fall victim that's if you are not an accomplice yourself. Never quote me again please, everyone should stay on their lane.This was his pathetic apology but still lied.Evil people everywhere, please avoid me as you are sounding like you are part of his dubious act.
I'm nt part of any dubious act. I knw he has numerous monikers. I was just replying based on d nt deactivating statement u made. Hahahahaha.. It's a mystery how u've become so soft. Where's d hot headed sassy rose at?
Re: There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. by Nobody: 8:29am On May 24, 2021
Silentgroper:
I'm nt part of any dubious act. I knw he has numerous monikers. I was just replying based on d nt deactivating statement u made. Hahahahaha.. It's a mystery how u've become so soft. Where's d hot headed sassy rose at?
Just stop quoting me,the deactivation of my old Monika was personal and never expected your likes to go as far as what you all did immediately you all noticed my deactivation, I now like my space and please I don't need any attention or popularity here anymore, you all are evil.spits
Re: There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. by hafsatadebisi: 8:30am On May 24, 2021
Truvel:
If you can prove to me that you are not the one, then I'll just forget about this matter altogether, and I'll send you free airtime of any network of your choice to compensate for the troubles I put you through. Or if you're the one and you show that you're really sorry for what you've done, then I'll just forget about the matter and will never bring it up again, and will also send you free airtime of any network of your choice. Because, I checked your moniker before I sent the airtime to be sure it is not a new moniker, but when I saw that you've been here for long, I decided to go ahead with the transaction. But if you still insist you're not the one, that you're being impersonated, then it's fine, let just forget about the matter.
Re: There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. by abdulazeez1002(m): 8:39am On May 24, 2021
Truvel:
You are a fraudster. Pay her or
Re: There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. by Cutie09(m): 8:49am On May 24, 2021
mmadu4:
there are fraudsters everywhere dont forget those fraudsters are human they have family to feed . so whats your problem .

??
Re: There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. by Mrscarter(f): 8:54am On May 24, 2021
Truvel:
Na Who Be girly? Didn't U See (m) In My Moniker?

Lol
Re: There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. by Jodera: 9:06am On May 24, 2021
It's funny how a fraudster opened a thread on "how to be beware of fraudsters"

Lol... This life sha

7 Likes

Re: There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. by hakunamatata00(m): 9:40am On May 24, 2021
YahooSon:
Truvel is from Delta State
So the ejiro name is true
He lives in ughelli (urhobo) so the name obremeakpo ejiro and the other one is true
Oga truvel I be urhobo boy you don Bleep up to even deny undecided
Pay up bro I haveore details of you I know where you live wink ughelli no be big place I fit gas you
Bomboclatt
thank you for shedding more light
Re: There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. by Pmedia7787: 9:42am On May 24, 2021
hafsatadebisi:
If you can prove to me that you are not the one, then I'll just forget about this matter altogether, and I'll send you free airtime of any network of your choice to compensate for the troubles I put you through. Or if you're the one and you show that you're really sorry for what you've done, then I'll just forget about the matter and will never bring it up again, and will also send you free airtime of any network of your choice. Because, I checked your moniker before I sent the airtime to be sure it is not a new moniker, but when I saw that you've been here for long, I decided to go ahead with the transaction. But if you still insist you're not the one, that you're being impersonated, then it's fine, let just forget about the matter.

There are many scammers impersonating people here

The best way to get them is for them to chart yoiu up from the monikers email

Or respond first on nairaland

Then you can continue with the transaction

Aside this, I ammnot sure there is any other way to avoiding the scams

1 Like

Re: There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. by Dncl2021: 11:26am On May 24, 2021
There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. Bewarn! Don't Be A Victim. Beware Of D Kind Of Info U Share Here Or Give Out.

You said you are going to deactivate your account here and you follow through.

The question is why? why scammed someone of 5k credits? Do you not have conscience ni? You were raining curse and curses here but the truth is you scammed someone of 5k?

Then you open a thread about scammers! Gosh u don't know how your brain work. Another person called you out here.

If you know within your heart that you committed the crime yeah you did because you won't be deactivating if you are innocent.

WTF is wrong with people? what is the way out we can't continue like this.
Re: There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. by baralatie(m): 11:45am On May 24, 2021
Jodera:
It's funny how a fraudster opened a thread on "how to be beware of fraudsters"

Lol... This life sha
He was impersonated
Re: There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. by baralatie(m): 11:49am On May 24, 2021
So on this day truvel the witch hunter of nairaland deactivated his account!

The fraudsterz association of nairaland sent orisji a
Orisji attacks that were beyond his field of specification.

Thread closed
Re: There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. by networkgenuis: 11:53am On May 24, 2021
baralatie:

He was impersonated

How you take know?
Re: There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. by Jodera: 12:02pm On May 24, 2021
baralatie:

He was impersonated
He wasn't.
It was obvious he's the scammer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Women Are A Million Times More Attractive And Beautiful Than Men / A Lady On Very Short Shot At Abuja Airport / Does Lady Also Rapes Guys ( Share Ur Experience)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.