Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,054 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

I Want To Send My Wife Packing - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Want To Send My Wife Packing (62227 Views)

Is This Enough Reason To Send My Niece Back To The Village? / 'I Want To Fight My Neighbor For Sending His Unfaithful Wife Packing' (pictures) / How I Sent My Troublesome First Wife Packing Peacefully (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Send My Wife Packing by Thegoodone13(m): 7:16pm On May 28, 2021
Most of women are like that ooo. My wife money is her money. She didn't work for good 7years and I took all responsibility but since she started working, she never declare her salary and no contribution to the house. I never ask her up till now.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Send My Wife Packing by Trust50: 7:16pm On May 28, 2021
My guy forget about your wife's money for your own good. If a man is fortunate to have a wife that's financially supportive, good but majority of them won't help. Arrange your life the way you'll live long.
Otherwise, you'll die and she'll marry her former boyfriend.
Your wife is selfish. And her family contributed in a way by paying for that shop which on the other hand, flares her ego. So pathetic.
Re: I Want To Send My Wife Packing by queenfav(f): 7:18pm On May 28, 2021
WHOYOUUU:
I WILL WRITE MY ADVISE IN CAPITAL LETTER SO IT WILL BE BOLD, COS I U NEED TO KNOW U ARE THE MAN AND HER HUSBAND AND HER BUSINESS AND HER IS UNDER U.

NOW MY ADVISE IS DONT SEND HER PACKING, I THINK SHE IS NOT YET UNDERSTAND SHE IS UR WIFE IN ALL ROUNDIFICATION.
LOCK THE SHOP SIR FOR SOME MONTH AND TELL HER THE SHOP IS DISTRACTING HER AND NOT MAKING HER BE A WIFE, TELL HER TO SIT AT HOME TILL U KNOW IS RITE TIME TO OPEN THE SHOP,AFTERALL SHE USE TO BE AT HOME BEFORE NOW TELL HER U WILL PROVIDE FOR THE HOME. FINAL.
wow!
Re: I Want To Send My Wife Packing by Nobody: 7:18pm On May 28, 2021
bethyz:
Taa get away. Tell the truth you dont surport her. At first you refused paying for the shop and claimed you spent million on wedding. You are lying. You that drop 1k to eat at home. Are sure you spent million oga you are are not telling the truth.

Take your mind off her money. The day a man starts focusing on a woman's money this is what happen.

You never supported her business Infact you contributed little or nothing to the business. Tell the truth so you will hear the truth.

Please let her decide what to do with her money. She decided to train people so she can make money now you need money and you go to her from the same shop you didnt pay for.

I am not in support of a Woman not helping her husband when needed but with what you just listed i dont believe anything you just stated
Do u really know what ur saying. I buy food stuff for d whole month. I don't drop any 1k for food. On d issue of asking her for 1k. It was never deliberate. Severally I want to make use of ATM but d say no Network, then I can't withdraw money. Are u telling me is wrong to ask my 1k, money that I will pay her back once I make withdrawal

Re: I Want To Send My Wife Packing by Omoluabiii(m): 7:20pm On May 28, 2021
Im sure your head must be bared, you need a knock.
If you leave a crack in your wall, lizards will come in, its a matter of time, snake too will take his space.
Seal up the crack, tell her how much you earn!
Thats why she is hiding things from you too,
she knows you earn more than you re telling her.
Her parents re behind the whole drama, they re collectiing back the money they use to get her the shop, they feel like they own the shop tho, and thus they demand the proceeds, afterall they sent her to learn the trade, they ve never let her go, they re successful at that because you as the man is sleeping, if you sleep you get played.
First,
Tell her your salary,
then Set a checker on her,
how do you set a checker?
Sit her down, tell her that you re going to pay that shop rent only for the last time, that the proceeds from the business will pay for its rent.
Give her a year rent for the shop,
give her 30k for pre material buying, in any work that she gets, Which is meant to be replaced when the job is completed.
Then tell her that the job should pay for light, and minor rapairs,
make her accountable for the business,
for this first year dont collect anything from her, and make sure that you re the one buying whetever stuff needed at home, pay the house rent, food, light, and school fees yourself, buy her and the childrens cloth.
Keep these things done for one year first.
Just to test where her money is going to ni.
stop the 1k,
tell her that at the end of the year, you will like to see how much she made from the business, and how much she spent.
Thats how you will know weather you married a human being or a beast....
If you apply these things,
she will give you your respect back, she will keep shut, she will know its a checker,
then at the end of the year, if she doesnt pull up something reasonable or nothing at all, you just married a beast who sucks blood.
You have work to do.
Buh i believe she will wise up financially, and support you more if you apply these,
i did it worked
Re: I Want To Send My Wife Packing by Thegoodone13(m): 7:20pm On May 28, 2021
igwebest23:

My brother I know my wife is my responsibility. But d issue now is that she is making money. She has like 250k saving In her account. Her shop rent is just 90k. And she wants me to pay it. D money she is making, is it ordinary paper. The issue is that ladies of this generation is different from our mum. I live in well furnished two bedroom apartment, paid by me. People are passing my wife shop seeing d level of customer going in and out, d think she is contributing to d family. Is better I marry a girl that is not doing anything that will be submissive to me. I noticed d little money she is making is entering her head.
let her go before children come in. I'm passing through the same things but we have three children already. She has more than five of what your wife have in account but I borrowed ordinary 20k last week to settle bill
Re: I Want To Send My Wife Packing by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 28, 2021
emmnprince:

And what if the sense didn't enter her head well and she change from bad to worse?

Be positive

1 Like

Re: I Want To Send My Wife Packing by EndRape2(f): 7:22pm On May 28, 2021
What if the man is the first to always
Insult the woman, like calling her useless stupid, will the woman warn the man also, or what will a woman with such a man do?

Secondly, there is nothing wrong, if a woman ask for the pay of a man, infact it is a must a lady knows what the person she wants to marry earn, same way a man can ask, nothing is wrong in asking how much your partner earn or what job your partner does.

uote author=Godada post=102134138]

This matter has not gotten to the point of sending her away. Do you have a marriage sponsor? It's time to get them involved. Also you need to call a meeting among the elders to iron out house keeping and management. It is usually a male ego thing as well as a societal responsibility forced on men but at this age, it's not out of place for a woman to contribute to the needs of the family.

It's imperative that she contributes to the family welfare or at least she takes care of herself alone this should include her clothing, needs and paying for her shop. If she cant afford to pay for herself it spells she doesn't know what she doing and the shop should be closed.

About her insulting you, she should be warned in the strictest manner possible that a repeat cannot be tolerated.

On a final note, It's obvious you didn't know what you were getting into. Her asking about your salary and demanding for a shop should have raised red flags. But I can guess you got carried away.

It's not wise to spend so lavishly on a wedding when you could have had her choose between wedding and a shop.
Your wife is a selfish woman.

I hope the elders from both family can resolve this matter. Your marriage is too young for such misunderstanding[/quote]

1 Like

Re: I Want To Send My Wife Packing by emmnprince(m): 7:23pm On May 28, 2021
okine4real:

I swear I dey always wonder if guys of now a days dey close eyes before them marry. What kind of stupid talk you talking? Your wife dey do this, she dey do that, you know dey see before you marry? You guys think marriage is about pussy and dick? For marriage you go see dick and pussy, you go tire, reality would set in. What kind of women do you guys marry? Your wife is suppose to be chasing you andnt the other way round. So far your hustle tight, your wife suppose dey chase you. Guy husbands know dey outside, so for a fact that you dey even give her food, give give her roof, you suppose dey flex, if you never reach house by 8pm, she suppose dey use call dey chase you to confirm say you done dey come house know be say you dey hangout with one babe. . . .

Good one.
Shows you & your wife understand una self well!

But the bolded in your comment may be misunderstood by those advocate of women must worship their husbands with submission borne out of fear and timidity.

One understand your submission well when the whole is read because your statements made the bolded more explanatory.
Re: I Want To Send My Wife Packing by sharone21(f): 7:24pm On May 28, 2021
Very soon, na ONLY REDPILLERS go dey come Nairaland to open front page with marriage palava and divorces.

How many times will I say that redpilling makes many men divorcees. E be like say nature go dey join redpillers with feminists in mind for marriage unknown to the 2.

Oversabi jam oversabi in marriage and they are now regretting the union.

Again, I repeat, ' it takes 2 FOOLS to make marriage work NOT oversabis'....Only the discerning will understand what I have said.
Re: I Want To Send My Wife Packing by emmnprince(m): 7:27pm On May 28, 2021
Norphiee:

Be positive

Alright ma. Positivity activated!
But it is also good to have idea of the other side of the coin should in case "of incasity." Remember say this life no dey balance no matter how we expect it to balance!
Re: I Want To Send My Wife Packing by queenfav(f): 7:28pm On May 28, 2021
princewarri1985:
Bro am a guy, you are not matured enough for marriage. If you have 2k at home and your wife have 1 million naira, the total money you have at home is 2k. Secondly you are very wrong for not disclosing how much you earn to your wife, because you might be earning 150k and she will assume you earn 1million monthly, so show her your pay slip open up to her use wisdom and treat her right i promise you she will love you more and open up to you and tell you everything including her account balance, she will empty her account for you when she knows you need it even without you asking. Your wife can be an angel or a jezebel and it all depends on how you treat her
You are very wise.This is just the entire truth.
Re: I Want To Send My Wife Packing by Tribalism123(m): 7:28pm On May 28, 2021
Ogbeni! SLAP HER
Re: I Want To Send My Wife Packing by Ghast12: 7:28pm On May 28, 2021
Women and girls of nowadays want everything without giving nothing

Do not stress yourself because of a women . Send her packing and live in peace. When you go broke they won’t stay with you in the first place

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Send My Wife Packing by EndRape2(f): 7:30pm On May 28, 2021
YOU ARE A DISGRACE YOU JUST OPEN YOUR MOUTH WIDE AND ADVICE LIKE MUMU,

He should lock shop the woman is using to take care of her self, can you provide or take care of a woman need, s man that said he drops 1k for food, can one k , coook, he should keep an adult at home, an adult with needs, because you marry her,
you are a mumu, please do not ever talk on marriage matter, I am sure you do not have a wife, no woman can stay with you.

His the man going to take care of her parents,if he stop her from working .

uote author=queenfav post=102148469] wow![/quote]
Re: I Want To Send My Wife Packing by Jman06(m): 7:31pm On May 28, 2021
igwebest23:

My brother I know my wife is my responsibility. But d issue now is that she is making money. She has like 250k saving In her account. Her shop rent is just 90k. And she wants me to pay it. D money she is making, is it ordinary paper. The issue is that ladies of this generation is different from our mum. I live in well furnished two bedroom apartment, paid by me. People are passing my wife shop seeing d level of customer going in and out, d think she is contributing to d family. Is better I marry a girl that is not doing anything that will be submissive to me. I noticed d little money she is making is entering her head.
Oga, please don't pay that shop rent for her. It is simple business sense that a business should pay rents as part of expenditure.

This is why I'll rather marry a jobless girl who is submissive to me and can take care of the home front than a working girl whose income will be useless to me. It is annoying knowing that your wife earns income but cannot relieve you of some financial burdens.
Re: I Want To Send My Wife Packing by jantman(m): 7:32pm On May 28, 2021
emmnprince:

And what if the sense didn't enter her head well and she change from bad to worse?

A very good slap will can correct her sense
Re: I Want To Send My Wife Packing by Jman06(m): 7:33pm On May 28, 2021
EndRape2:

YOU ARE A DISGRACE YOU JUST OPEN YOUR MOUTH WIDE AND ADVICE LIKE MUMU,

He should lock shop the woman is using to take care of her self, can you provide or take care of a woman need, s man that said he drops 1k for food, can one k , coook, he should keep an adult at home, an adult with needs, because you marry her,
you are a mumu, please do not ever talk on marriage matter, I am sure you do not have a wife, no woman can stay with you.

His the man going to take care of her parents,if he stop her from working .

uote author=queenfav post=102148469] wow!
This one cannot even read. The 1k is not for food but transport to her workshop!
Re: I Want To Send My Wife Packing by EndRape2(f): 7:35pm On May 28, 2021
Must women are doing what you men did to them, a man that did not show her his salary , is busy doing I want to know all about the woman, when in the first place you started it.

author=Thegoodone13 post=102148522] let her go before children come in. I'm passing through the same things but we have three children already. She has more than five of what your wife have in account but I borrowed ordinary 20k last week to settle bill[/quote]
Re: I Want To Send My Wife Packing by SAD007(m): 7:35pm On May 28, 2021
Send her away, they will never listen, okay okay is all they will be saying, a dry wood can never change.. as long has she has not given birth for you, better make way now becus a woman can do 2thinhg to a man, 1make him wealthy by been productive to the Union or 2 make a church rat by been unproductive to the Union.. imagine u had no job, she will leave u and go away..
igwebest23:
This is too much for me. I have had enough. I got married to my wife last year October 2020. I did both traditional wedding and white wedding, spent a million plus. I work with ministry of health.

My wife has been insisting that I disclose my salary to her from day 1 but I never, I just told her that am earning 100+. Before I met my wife, she already learn Fashion designing. Then while was rushing around, preparing for wedding, she was pestering me to open shop for her. I specifically told her that d money I have now is Solly for wedding and traditional rite, which cost me fortune.

Then after much pressure, her people contributed money and paid for d shop (Remember I have paid her bride price then). I have swallowed red pill. How can I open shop for a girl I have not finished marrying. Then when she opened d shop, I equally supporting her with other things like buying protector and chairs. Every day she is going to shop, I drop pocket of 1k. Some times she asks me money to buy tailor materials which I give.

Now within a space of 7 months my wife now has 14 apprentices. She collected like 30k from them. Then all the money she made in her shop, she put all in her account, she doesn't contribute anything at home. Infact decided not to apply for ATM card. Some time, I may go to. ATM to get money and d tell me no network, if I come to my wife to ask her for ordinary 1k, she will say she doesn't have it. I never asked her to help in our home finances before, and I don't really care about her money.

But now found out through her Facebook chat that she sent her male school friends 7k. She hid it from me, she said d guy needed d money to treat her father in d hospital. I was shock. Cos my wife always complained she does not have money. Now she is complaining that I don't support her in her shop. That she can do whatever she wants with her money.

This morning, she was raising her voice to the hearing our flat neighbors, that am a useless husband, I feel insulted. Am embarrased. That I don't support her. She said her shop rent has expired that I should give her d money but she have enough money in her account to pay it. While is asking me. Am d one that pays for house rent, I buy food stuff, I give her transport every day.

I have had enough. I will call her mum to come over and carry her daughter. I can never beat her. The last night I shouted at her she fainted not to talk of beating.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Send My Wife Packing by emmnprince(m): 7:37pm On May 28, 2021
jantman:

A very good slap will can correct her sense

And what if she faints again?
Re: I Want To Send My Wife Packing by EndRape2(f): 7:40pm On May 28, 2021
ask him how much he drop for food, ,maybe is the woman that cook all food with her money sef, yen yen yen yen, alpha male oshi.

with quote author=Jman06 post=102148784] This one cannot even read. The 1k is not for food but transport to her workshop![/quote]
Re: I Want To Send My Wife Packing by jantman(m): 7:40pm On May 28, 2021
emmnprince:

And what if she faints again?

Pour water for her face, she will wake up and come back to her senses
Re: I Want To Send My Wife Packing by Jman06(m): 7:43pm On May 28, 2021
EndRape2:
ask him how much he drop for food, ,maybe is the woman that cook all food with her money sef, yen yen yen yen, alpha male oshi.

with quote author=Jman06 post=102148784] This one cannot even read. The 1k is not for food but transport to her workshop!
The man clearly stated that he takes care of food and house rent.
Re: I Want To Send My Wife Packing by EndRape2(f): 7:43pm On May 28, 2021
After you have beaten.her, you are here lying you shouted at her only, bring your wife here let us ask get questions. Oga, go and meet your church pastor to advice you, most men here are frustrated and damaged they will give you wrong advice.

uote author=SAD007 post=102148826]Send her away, they will never listen, okay okay is all they will be saying, a dry wood can never change.. as long has she has not given birth for you, better make way now becus a woman can do 2thinhg to a man, 1make him wealthy by been productive to the Union or 2 make a church rat by been unproductive to the Union.. imagine u had no job, she will leave u and go away.. [/quote]
Re: I Want To Send My Wife Packing by Nobody: 7:44pm On May 28, 2021
EndRape2:
I will tell you the truth, you are at fault from the beggining, in marriage the two of you become one, you have no reason to hind your salary from her, you have no reason to hind anything from her, it is the hand you brought she is following, you started it first, why are you now focusing on her income, or number of staff she has, why are you complaining when from the beggining you were not open or honest with her, even the shop you did not rent it for her, you told her people to rent it for her, this is a girl you know you will marry she has agreed and you have paid her brideprice, Oga my advice take your eyes off her business her income , and play your role as the man, pay your house rent, give money for food, and pay school fees, tell her to use her money for her self, maybe her needs cloths perfume, roll on and other things, take your eyes off her money and business,
I am sure you can not assit her in keeping the house claen

This is the arrangement, you pay for house rent, she clean the house and keep it clean, if you are to pay a maid 40k per month to keep your house clean that will be 400k in a year, meaning that woman is supporting you with 400k in a year for washing the toilets and keeping your house clean, secondly you bring money for food , she will go to market manage the money, and cook , if you want to pay a cook, that will be like 50k per month, which is 500k per year,

And you think your wife is not doing anything or she is selfish, oga if you are the type that can not keep the house clean or assist in domestic work, and you can not assist her to cook,

Then do not ever ,I repeat ever ask a woman to support financially, if she support financially then you must be ready to support with domestic work .

In conclusion, you said you use to drop 1k daily , you are a stupid and selfish man, a very wicked and useless man, only a kilo of fish is 1k. And I am sure you expect her to give you food when you come back, with that 1k that can not buy only fish,. Maybe you should go to market your self oponu, you will get the kind of advice you want, damaged souls , and damaged men here will give you advise you want, some advicing you to leave your wife are with the fifth woman, they are already frustrated. If you can not declare your money open, or do a joint account, then take your eyes off her business.

Go to market with your 1k you use to drop and buy ingredient yourself.

1k finish you there. Each day you drop 1k that woman must add nothing less than 1500, to ensure you people eat in that eyes. She is asking you shop money because you have finish her business, you drop 1k for feeding daily, how wicked are you, you have run her business down, shop you did not open for her

Play your role, complete , take your eyes off her business and money. ,
2500, is manageable for food for a day, do that and see if there will not be peace in your home.

willhete. she or how much she is earning aquote author=igwebest23 post=102134047]This is too much for me. I have had enough. I got married to my wife last year October 2020. I did both traditional wedding and white wedding, spent a million plus. I work with ministry of health.

My wife has been insisting that I disclose my salary to her from day 1 but I never, I just told her that am earning 100+. Before I met my wife, she already learn Fashion designing. Then while was rushing around, preparing for wedding, she was pestering me to open shop for her. I specifically told her that d money I have now is Solly for wedding and traditional rite, which cost me fortune.

Then after much pressure, her people contributed money and paid for d shop (Remember I have paid her bride price then). I have swallowed red pill. How can I open shop for a girl I have not finished marrying. Then when she opened d shop, I equally supporting her with other things like buying protector and chairs. Every day she is going to shop, I drop pocket of 1k. Some times she asks me money to buy tailor materials which I give.

Now within a space of 7 months my wife now has 14 apprentices. She collected like 30k from them. Then all the money she made in her shop, she put all in her account, she doesn't contribute anything at home. Infact decided not to apply for ATM card. Some time, I may go to. ATM to get money and d tell me no network, if I come to my wife to ask her for ordinary 1k, she will say she doesn't have it. I never asked her to help in our home finances before, and I don't really care about her money.

But now found out through her Facebook chat that she sent her male school friends 7k. She hid it from me, she said d guy needed d money to treat her father in d hospital. I was shock. Cos my wife always complained she does not have money. Now she is complaining that I don't support her in her shop. That she can do whatever she wants with her money.

This morning, she was raising her voice to the hearing our flat neighbors, that am a useless husband, I feel insulted. Am embarrased. That I don't support her. She said her shop rent has expired that I should give her d money but she have enough money in her account to pay it. While is asking me. Am d one that pays for house rent, I buy food stuff, I give her transport every day.

I have had enough. I will call her mum to come over and carry her daughter. I can never beat her. The last night I shouted at her she fainted not to talk of beating.

End rape or what ever is ur name. Ur really jumping to conclusions. I never told u I give my wife 1k for food. D 1k is for her transport. Which is more than enough. Infact because my wife is so busy in her shop, she do beg me to go to market for her many times once am back from work. I normally give her money monthly to buy foodstuffs. Infact any time she spent her money on cooking, I pay her back

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Send My Wife Packing by Ten06(m): 7:44pm On May 28, 2021
If I hear from her and she confirmed that what you said is true, then she is not your wife but a parasite
Re: I Want To Send My Wife Packing by alexola20(m): 7:44pm On May 28, 2021
Hard to believe,but I must tell you,she will never change.
I can boldly tell you that she doesn't love you as well.
Re: I Want To Send My Wife Packing by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 28, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

The exaggeration is something else. He shouted and she fainted, or he beat her and she fainted? cheesy

Red pill destroying their marriages and they act like they don't know what happened. See him telling us he's swallowed the red pill. Now, let him swallow the consequences.

Lol.. I'm telling you. The way he first mentioned the swallowing of the red pill cracked me up.

I pray he doesn't realize too late.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Send My Wife Packing by EndRape2(f): 7:47pm On May 28, 2021
You are an illetrate ooo, according to the law the house belongs to the woman and the kids, you are the one to leave the house for her,

Let her go to office of public defender, or take the mumu man to court, illetrates are very many here.
if you send her away the court will tell you to provide accomodation for her. Las las you will lose.

uote author=Ghast12 post=102148687]Women and girls of nowadays want everything without giving nothing

Do not stress yourself because of a women . Send her packing and live in peace. When you go broke they won’t stay with you in the first place[/quote]
Re: I Want To Send My Wife Packing by KoshCAD: 7:51pm On May 28, 2021
igwebest23:

The issue now is that she have enough money in her account to pay for d rent. I have seen her account balance. Why is asking me d money. I have told her am not a Yahoo guy. Am a salary earner. She was busy telling me that is d husband that supposed to pay for d wife shop rent that other people are doing it for their wife. I equally told her wife too I helping their husband. Like my sister bought Jeep for her hubby and d contributed money to build house
Yet will be Shouting equal right.
Re: I Want To Send My Wife Packing by EndRape2(f): 7:51pm On May 28, 2021
They need talk sense into the head of the man and the woman also, the two of them need help not only the woman.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply)

How Would You Solve This Kind Of Issue? / Parents In Tears At The Wedding Of Their Only Daughter In Lagos. Photo / My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.