Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,078 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:12 PM

I Want To Send My Wife Packing - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Want To Send My Wife Packing (62181 Views)

Is This Enough Reason To Send My Niece Back To The Village? / 'I Want To Fight My Neighbor For Sending His Unfaithful Wife Packing' (pictures) / How I Sent My Troublesome First Wife Packing Peacefully (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Send My Wife Packing by ABANGWABOI(m): 9:30pm On May 28, 2021
diplomat058:
Your views are heavily biased and one-sided in favor of the rebellious wife. I hope you are not one of those they call simps.

No mind the confused guy...
I been dey rate d guy before.. until I start seeing his thoughts on issues..
Re: I Want To Send My Wife Packing by OLESCO(f): 9:31pm On May 28, 2021
daddytime:

I'm certain her selfishness cum entitled feeling to her money stemmed from his initial refusal to set a shop up for her until her family did so.

If he had refused to swallow the red pill and cut down on the wedding expenses to set a shop up for her and she still turned out this selfish, my submission here would definitely had been different.

U said my mind....... If its me, I will do same shee na only op sabi swallow red pill. He is too myopic to have thought its not wise to open a shop " for someone u have not finish marrying" but u have paid the bride price and within u, U know she is the one u have choosen the spend ur life with by paying her B. P. And its not as he doesn't have the money but because he swallowed redpill undecided undecided

He was paid in his own coins and is here lamenting..... Awoon redpill

1 Like

Re: I Want To Send My Wife Packing by Romanoff(f): 9:32pm On May 28, 2021
kazyhm:

You're just justifying her unruly attitude.......what happened to her working on her marriage to gain her husband's trust ?

You didn't read in my first comment where I told OP to make adjustments.

Adjustments here is for him to open up how much she earns to his wife and he needs to educate his wife on the need for her to open up on her own finances for better planning of the home.

If they had discussed this before marriage and she broke the agreement, it's a different thing.

But there was no agreement to start with and I'm saying it's not too late to start one.

But they will both need to be open with their finances.
Re: I Want To Send My Wife Packing by ABANGWABOI(m): 9:34pm On May 28, 2021
Olodo24:
I see nothing wrong with you helping out with the shop rent...especially since you didn't pay the initial rent. It should be a way of paying her back for letting her family pay for it when you couldn't. Believe me, that shop start up is the cause of your problems. Just pay the rent this one time and she may start contributing to the family needs. Every woman wants to be taken care of. It is how they're wired. It's too early to send her packing.

Your advice no surprise me... Your moniker says it all .. grin grin
Re: I Want To Send My Wife Packing by MrMacinterchi1: 9:36pm On May 28, 2021
CharisEleos:
Lol... I don't know why this story is making me laugh out so loud.
Wait... You shouted at her and she fainted hahahahaaaa.... Are you odeyssey or a lion? Lol..

Well, first and foremost, you need to vomit that red pill you swallowed because that is the number one cause of your problems.

Then, if you have the money, renew the rent for her. You're her husband for crying out loud. Or why would you go and bring a lady out of her parents house and be maltreating her with your redpill baldadash?

Remember that pills have side effects. So this might just be one of them which could have a very bad outcome in your marriage if you don't spill it out now.

Oyen Redpill.

Modified:

All of you mentioning me to say spew trash, Im not surprised because its typical of most nairaland men to want a woman who will be sharing responsibilities with them. While out there, it's a different ball game.

If you know you can't cater for a woman,
leave her alone. You can't stay without a woman yet you are not willing to do what it entails to keep a woman.

For all of you, it's better to remain single than coming here to sound like a broken record. Minus OP though because OP is even still better than some of you.

Redpill kor, green pill ni. Yet they won't let my DM rest.

Tkor!
so the man should not be taken care of? he's not human huh ?

Definitely, you are among the " My money is my money and his money is our money" crew . bunch of unsupportive selfish women. Very dangerous way of thinking.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Send My Wife Packing by maasoap(m): 9:38pm On May 28, 2021
cybersoldiers:
The major problem I see here is that your wife spends her money on other men.

Sincerely from experience, she loves other men more than you, for reasons best known to her.

Honestly she can't change from that because that's who she is.

If you know you can't tolerate what you're seeing in her now, for your best interest, kindly lose her and let her go and stay with the others.

Remember marriage is a practical thing, NOT FOR MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKERS.

Finally, don't take my advise, modify it to suit your need.

You are absolutely right, she can't change because it is who she is. People still think all these was as a result of refusal to pay her shop rent, it is deeper than that.
Re: I Want To Send My Wife Packing by fortune1968: 9:39pm On May 28, 2021
Frankly speaking , I can bet my life that she can NEVER change . It is unfortunate you didn't know her well before marrying her . Their type doesn't believe in contributing a dime to the family . Even , when the issue concern their own child .
The matter will get worse . The next stage is that she will be playing victim and reporting you to whoever cares to listen , be it neighbor , friend , enemy , whoever. It is then you will lose your respect totally .
She is not a wife material . Please , send her parking NOW . Else , you will lose your life or something essential to you in the course of continuing with her . You will suffer if you keep her . A word is enough for the wise .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Send My Wife Packing by Casper21: 9:45pm On May 28, 2021
daddytime:
Huh?

Maybe she has swallowed the red pill too.

Redpiller-couple.

Lwkmd
Re: I Want To Send My Wife Packing by Favourite001: 9:46pm On May 28, 2021
daddytime:

I'm certain her selfishness cum entitled feeling to her money stemmed from his initial refusal to set a shop up for her until her family did so.

If he had refused to swallow the red pill and cut down on the wedding expenses to set a shop up for her and she still turned out this selfish, my submission here would definitely had been different.
Re: I Want To Send My Wife Packing by Casper21: 9:47pm On May 28, 2021
We are now living in a world where money defines everything. It's so pathetic.
Re: I Want To Send My Wife Packing by shawante(m): 9:48pm On May 28, 2021
CharisEleos:
Wait... You shouted at her and she fainted hahahahaaaa.... Are you odeyssey or a lion? Lol..

Well, first and foremost, you need to vomit that red pill you swallowed because that is the number one cause of your problems.

Then, if you have the money, renew the rent for her. You're her husband for crying out loud. Or why would you go and bring a lady out of her parents house and be maltreating her with your redpill baldadash?

Remember that pills have side effects. So this might just be one of them which could have a very bad outcome in your marriage if you don't spill it out now.

Oyen Redpill.

Modified:

All of you mentioning me to say spew trash, Im not surprised because its typical of most nairaland men to want a woman who will be sharing responsibilities with them. While out there, it's a different ball game.

If you know you can't cater for a woman,
leave her alone. You can't stay without a woman yet you are not willing to do what it entails to keep a woman.

For all of you, it's better to remain single than coming here to sound like a broken record. Minus OP though because OP is even still better than some of you.

Redpill kor, green pill ni. Yet they won't let my DM rest.

Tkor!
See the rubbish you are spewing on nairaland. if you knew u didn't have anything meaningful to say why not stay off your keyboard. If u cater for yourself will heaven fall
Re: I Want To Send My Wife Packing by deavicky(m): 9:48pm On May 28, 2021
Kandeed:
if she has not given birth, for the sake of ur sanity just leave home for her and live elsewhere give urself some peace

in the meantime stop buying food at home let both parties take care of themselves
this will bring more harm than good.
Re: I Want To Send My Wife Packing by Casper21: 9:48pm On May 28, 2021
If it was in America, u don leave since talk more of thinking about throwing her
Re: I Want To Send My Wife Packing by maasoap(m): 9:52pm On May 28, 2021
CharisEleos:

Tkor!

Don't you think it's kinda heartless and selfish from the wife demanding for shop rent again and you advising the man to pay the rent when she's already making money and doing father Christmas for outsiders?
He's maltreating her just because he refused to her shop rent after already shouldering all the responsibilities in the home in this hard economy?
You don't like the Op at all.
Re: I Want To Send My Wife Packing by Casper21: 9:54pm On May 28, 2021
1. Misunderstanding is what kills marriage.
2. Being too serious kill marriage aswell.
Life no hard pass this nah, u guys are supposed to be joking around about this, you'll see how easy it will be for her paying her rent. Sometimes it takes wisdom aswell to handle marriage. There are some advices you should be giving your wife. Be playful about it and don't show a serious face. If she doesn't want to contribute, then you do it yourself. Because as a man you are to take full responsibility of your wife and she's to be submissive to you.
Re: I Want To Send My Wife Packing by kwasoly(m): 9:55pm On May 28, 2021
[quote author=igwebest23 post=102134047]This is too much for me. I have had enough. I got married to my wife last year October 2020. I did both traditional wedding and white wedding, spent a million plus. I work with ministry of health.

My wife has been insisting that I disclose my salary to her from day 1 but I never, I just told her that am earning 100+. Before I met my wife, she already learn Fashion designing. Then while was rushing around, preparing for wedding, she was pestering me to open shop for her. I specifically told her that d money I have now is Solly for wedding and traditional rite, which cost me fortune.

Then after much pressure, her people contributed money and paid for d shop (Remember I have paid her bride price then). I have swallowed red pill. How can I open shop for a girl I have not finished marrying. Then when she opened d shop, I equally supporting her with other things like buying protector and chairs. Every day she is going to shop, I drop pocket of 1k. Some times she asks me money to buy tailor materials which I give.

Now within a space of 7 months my wife now has 14 apprentices. She collected like 30k from them. Then all the money she made in her shop, she put all in her account, she doesn't contribute anything at home. Infact decided not to apply for ATM card. Some time, I may go to. ATM to get money and d tell me no network, if I come to my wife to ask her for ordinary 1k, she will say she doesn't have it. I never asked her to help in our home finances before, and I don't really care about her money.

But now found out through her Facebook chat that she sent her male school friends 7k. She hid it from me, she said d guy needed d money to treat her father in d hospital. I was shock. Cos my wife always complained she does not have money. Now she is complaining that I don't support her in her shop. That she can do whatever she wants with her money.

This morning, she was raising her voice to the hearing our flat neighbors, that am a useless husband, I feel insulted. Am embarrased. That I don't support her. She said her shop rent has expired that I should give her d money but she have enough money in her account to pay it. While is asking me. Am d one that pays for house rent, I buy food stuff, I give her transport every day.

I have had enough. I will call her mum to come over and carry her daughter. I can never beat her. The last night I shouted at her she fainted not to talk of beating.[/quote

Marriage is for men not boys!!
Go n sit down and talk with her, if they tell una to marry ur friend una no go gree.
Re: I Want To Send My Wife Packing by unmask: 9:55pm On May 28, 2021
Godada:

This matter has not gotten to the point of sending her away. Do you have a marriage sponsor? It's time to get them involved. Also you need to call a meeting among the elders to iron out house keeping and management. It is usually a male ego thing as well as a societal responsibility forced on men but at this age, it's not out of place for a woman to contribute to the needs of the family.

It's imperative that she contributes to the family welfare or at least she takes care of herself alone this should include her clothing, needs and paying for her shop. If she cant afford to pay for herself it spells she doesn't know what she doing and the shop should be closed.

About her insulting you, she should be warned in the strictest manner possible that a repeat cannot be tolerated.

On a final note, It's obvious you didn't know what you were getting into. Her asking about your salary and demanding for a shop should have raised red flags. But I can guess you got carried away.

It's not wise to spend so lavishly on a wedding when you could have had her choose between wedding and a shop.
Your wife is a selfish woman.

I hope the elders from both family can resolve this matter. Your marriage is too young for such misunderstanding
He should get a divorce, the earlier the better.
Re: I Want To Send My Wife Packing by Ades1234(m): 9:56pm On May 28, 2021
Godada:

This matter has not gotten to the point of sending her away. Do you have a marriage sponsor? It's time to get them involved. Also you need to call a meeting among the elders to iron out house keeping and management. It is usually a male ego thing as well as a societal responsibility forced on men but at this age, it's not out of place for a woman to contribute to the needs of the family.

It's imperative that she contributes to the family welfare or at least she takes care of herself alone this should include her clothing, needs and paying for her shop. If she cant afford to pay for herself it spells she doesn't know what she doing and the shop should be closed.

About her insulting you, she should be warned in the strictest manner possible that a repeat cannot be tolerated.

On a final note, It's obvious you didn't know what you were getting into. Her asking about your salary and demanding for a shop should have raised red flags. But I can guess you got carried away.

It's not wise to spend so lavishly on a wedding when you could have had her choose between wedding and a shop.
Your wife is a selfish woman.

I hope the elders from both family can resolve this matter. Your marriage is too young for such misunderstanding

What I saw here stinginess from the man,
The man is the man is the type that go to market and buy foods stuff,

Look no woman loves that,

U can once some few items bags of rice, beans and garri maybe yam too and not everyday,

Not supporting her to rent the store is bad,
Take ur home together, call her to tell u more about her self in humility
Re: I Want To Send My Wife Packing by Hassanmaye(m): 9:56pm On May 28, 2021
Kaymicheal852:

I'm tired of hearing about relationship complaint every day ,and I question if I'll ever go into marriage someday,as we all know woman are opportunistic by nature ,mostly selfish being ,at least youre providing the basic needs in the house and she should seat you down and ask calmly If she needs anything instead of insulting you in front of a neighbour ,Chai

I always says if she needs some kind of funding (or she is expensive) then she is not worth it ,if its that easy she should pull out the cash herself and provide for herself without any man's help

Few months into wedding and all this issues ,what if you start having kids ,but sorry bro you're in it already,I don't see any reason a man should dump his wife if not for cheating (according to the Bible) But I think this kind of woman might cheat on you of you go broke or lose your job someday (God forbid ) that's my own opinion though

Don't dump her ,at least only is she cheats ,she is now your cross , embrace and carry it , just be prepared for any possible negative outcome so I won't caught you by surprise and make sure you don't have too many kids ( at least just 1 in the next 7-10 years) so you can save much enough money to achieve some of your life dreams and not only spending of provision for your marriage (new family) alone

GOD WILL BE WITH YOU

Marriage ,ehhhhhhh,I almost got in last year ,only God save me
Please marry by all means
Re: I Want To Send My Wife Packing by Cutehector(m): 9:59pm On May 28, 2021
grin
Re: I Want To Send My Wife Packing by maasoap(m): 9:59pm On May 28, 2021
chatinent:

It all started after he refused to open the shop, and now is expecting proceeds from the shop.

You need to understand women. I have seen a real-life experience like this.

Bro, cool down and don't take sides till you hear from the wife.

She believes she is his responsibility.

It started before he met her because that's who she is.
She is making money now, she still wants the husband to pay her shop rent, the same husband she couldn't use her money to joke with? Remember her first rent was paid for by her family.
She doesn't contribute in the house, was that the husband's fault too?
Re: I Want To Send My Wife Packing by Hassanmaye(m): 10:10pm On May 28, 2021
stupidmod3:
give a man a shop he will use it to build a home
give a woman a shop she will complain
Lol that gender
Re: I Want To Send My Wife Packing by OROSUNBOLB(m): 10:11pm On May 28, 2021
igwebest23:
This is too much for me. I have had enough. I got married to my wife last year October 2020. I did both traditional wedding and white wedding, spent a million plus. I work with ministry of health.

My wife has been insisting that I disclose my salary to her from day 1 but I never, I just told her that am earning 100+. Before I met my wife, she already learn Fashion designing. Then while was rushing around, preparing for wedding, she was pestering me to open shop for her. I specifically told her that d money I have now is Solly for wedding and traditional rite, which cost me fortune.

Then after much pressure, her people contributed money and paid for d shop (Remember I have paid her bride price then). I have swallowed red pill. How can I open shop for a girl I have not finished marrying. Then when she opened d shop, I equally supporting her with other things like buying protector and chairs. Every day she is going to shop, I drop pocket of 1k. Some times she asks me money to buy tailor materials which I give.

Now within a space of 7 months my wife now has 14 apprentices. She collected like 30k from them. Then all the money she made in her shop, she put all in her account, she doesn't contribute anything at home. Infact decided not to apply for ATM card. Some time, I may go to. ATM to get money and d tell me no network, if I come to my wife to ask her for ordinary 1k, she will say she doesn't have it. I never asked her to help in our home finances before, and I don't really care about her money.

But now found out through her Facebook chat that she sent her male school friends 7k. She hid it from me, she said d guy needed d money to treat her father in d hospital. I was shock. Cos my wife always complained she does not have money. Now she is complaining that I don't support her in her shop. That she can do whatever she wants with her money.

This morning, she was raising her voice to the hearing our flat neighbors, that am a useless husband, I feel insulted. Am embarrased. That I don't support her. She said her shop rent has expired that I should give her d money but she have enough money in her account to pay it. While is asking me. Am d one that pays for house rent, I buy food stuff, I give her transport every day.

I have had enough. I will call her mum to come over and carry her daughter. I can never beat her. The last night I shouted at her she fainted not to talk of beating.

I have had enough. I will call her mum to come over and carry her daughter. I can never beat her. The last night I shouted at her she fainted not to talk of beating.[/quote]

I'll be very frank with you. You'll soon find out that your wife is not only greedy and selfish but that she is a potential cheater ! Yes,she will soon start cheating on you if she hasn't started already. Greedy and selfish women are practically impossible to satisfy. You'll never be enough for her !

Love is involved here; she is your wife but I must tell you that you have a real issue at hand !

Good luck !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Send My Wife Packing by maasoap(m): 10:11pm On May 28, 2021
LadySarah:

[s] Mechilata Onu,you talk too much yen yen yen. [/s] Go and marry the jobless girl and let her remain submissive to you.Children havent even entered and you are fuming.It is your type that quarrells for Omugwo monetary gifts.Redpill choke you there.Anumanu!

No, he should have kept quiet and died in silence. Marriage is not a man's alone responsibility, it's a joint responsibility if it must work.
Re: I Want To Send My Wife Packing by OROSUNBOLB(m): 10:14pm On May 28, 2021
igwebest23:
This is too much for me. I have had enough. I got married to my wife last year October 2020. I did both traditional wedding and white wedding, spent a million plus. I work with ministry of health.

I have had enough. I will call her mum to come over and carry her daughter. I can never beat her. The last night I shouted at her she fainted not to talk of beating.
I have had enough. I will call her mum to come over and carry her daughter. I can never beat her. The last night I shouted at her she fainted not to talk of beating.[/quote]

I'll be very frank with you. You'll soon find out that your wife is not only greedy and selfish but that she is a potential cheater ! Yes,she will soon start cheating on you if she hasn't started already. Greedy and selfish women are practically impossible to satisfy. You'll never be enough for her ! You've gotten the hints already from her - she said you ain't supportive !

Love is involved here; she is your wife but I must tell you that you have a real issue at hand !

Good luck !
Re: I Want To Send My Wife Packing by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 28, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

A common shout LMAO. He thinks we're all red pill/alpha male toddlers. The lion roared and all the animals fell back. Kikiki.

With the way he's responding to red pill comments on the thread, he doesn't want to hear anything. He's swallowed it and he doesn't want to shît it out. Serious constipation.

Lol.. grin

1 Like

Re: I Want To Send My Wife Packing by openmine(m): 10:20pm On May 28, 2021
ExpertEDITOR:

Anyone that marry this one is already looking at op's wife upgraded version 3.0.

She is more cold hearted.
grin grin grin

Re: I Want To Send My Wife Packing by dammyllare(m): 10:21pm On May 28, 2021
Just two things.
Women are a dangerous being and they don't forgive easily.
The fact you didn't contribute in her getting that shop would have made her vow never to use a dime of her money for your use.
Secondly, woman are generally selfish and only a few of them would rather give money to their husbands but would borrow the world for their families.

It is unfortunate you didn't see the red flag and I wouldn't advice you to divorce your wife.

Any woman who could look at the hustle of her husband and never thought of helping him with the smallest of 1k is not worthy of a husband.
Remember, old age would come one day and such woman would become monsters because at that time, love is 80% gone and her priorities would lie with the children!
Know this and know peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Send My Wife Packing by gstream: 10:22pm On May 28, 2021
igwebest23:

Alaye, you never marry wife o... I advise you take her back to her parents stylishly and drop her there.... don't let your people know yet or else she may not be allowed to return. narrate all she has done and leave her in her parents house until she has learnt her lesson and is ready to apologise.
Re: I Want To Send My Wife Packing by EndRape2(f): 10:33pm On May 28, 2021
Let me ask you some questions
1. How much do you drop for monthly food allowance
2. Do you give her personal upkeep, like money for her, cloths asoebi, perfumes , money to give her parents, or she does all these things from the shop.if I can get genuine answers about the above questions, then I will conclude if your wife is selfish or wicked and advice you best ..

Besides you shouted and she fainted that is a lie bro. How can shout make sombody faint.

then uote author=igwebest23 post=102149003]

End rape or what ever is ur name. Ur really jumping to conclusions. I never told u I give my wife 1k for food. D 1k is for her transport. Which is more than enough. Infact because my wife is so busy in her shop, she do beg me to go to market for her many times once am back from work. I normally give her money monthly to buy foodstuffs. Infact any time she spent her money on cooking, I pay her back [/quote]
Re: I Want To Send My Wife Packing by wildikeman(m): 10:39pm On May 28, 2021
Send her packing.. It's not too late. She will has the potential to cheat on you. Thank heavens you don't have kids yet. That's Nigerian girls for you especially Igbos.

Time will come when you Sha need her help and she will run.
Re: I Want To Send My Wife Packing by EndRape2(f): 10:39pm On May 28, 2021
You are concluding from what a man said, calm down and hear from the woman

The man is not honest, a man that refused to reveal his salary to his wife, a man that forced his wife family to rent shop for the wife, and you think such a man will come here and tell the truth, he is a greedy man, even if he dumps this lady and marry 100, he will have issues with them all if he refused to change, he need to see his wife asone with him, nothing hidden and nothing behind.

Most selfish men will have issues and problem with their marriage.

quote author=maasoap post=102152084]

It started before he met her because that's who she is.
She is making money now, she still wants the husband to pay her shop rent, the same husband she couldn't use her money to joke with? Remember her first rent was paid for by her family.
She doesn't contribute in the house, was that the husband's fault too? [/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

I'm Worried About My Son's Behaviour. Is He Normal? / Online Users Criticise Couple's Maternity Shoot (photos) / 'my Husband Rented A Flat For Our Maid' - Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.