Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. (46604 Views)

Is This Enough Reason To End This Relationship? I'm Tired Of Talking. / I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. / I Just Ended The Toxic Relationship (I'm So Relieved) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by bluefilm: 7:57pm On May 29, 2021
maxwelltony:
Hi guys

Please i really need your sincere advice concerning my relationship, we have been dating for the past two years, but honestly speaking i am not enjoying the relationship, i dont know what is wrong with my man, at times, he would travel for three month without giving me any notice, and throughout that time, his number will be switch off, for the past two years that we have started dating, he has done that for over 5times, and i am getting confuse if i am not in the wrong hand, he wouldnt give me any good excuse and i am getting fed up with him, i dont want to break up with him all because we have gone a long way, but with his attitude, i dont think i can cope again, time is going...

Please i want the whole house to advice me because i dont know how to cope again, he has gone again and dont knw when he will be coming back.

He's your man.

But you're not his woman.

If you can't see that already, then you are nothing but a big joke onto yourself.

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by FREEMADNESS: 7:58pm On May 29, 2021
he might be an high way robber or kidnapper.
my neighbor once dated an high way robber, he spent 2-3 months out of town without communication and whenever he comes back he's always on another level of wealth. smooth criminal,
he met his Waterloo last year when he was paraded with his gang. on hearing this my neighbor fainted. next day she was called in for questioning.

my dear you beta be careful.
Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by Deborah98(f): 7:59pm On May 29, 2021
abimic:

See my padi, the relationship advise expert. It is not hard to know who get sense............
lol thanks
Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by duduade: 8:00pm On May 29, 2021
Madam you still hanging on to we have gone a long way memory

Cut him loose and move on
Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by abimic(m): 8:00pm On May 29, 2021
Deborah98:
lol thanks
sha do the needful shocked shocked shocked
Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by chiomzy86(f): 8:05pm On May 29, 2021
maxwelltony:
Hi guys

Please i really need your sincere advice concerning my relationship, we have been dating for the past two years, but honestly speaking i am not enjoying the relationship, i dont know what is wrong with my man, at times, he would travel for three month without giving me any notice, and throughout that time, his number will be switch off, for the past two years that we have started dating, he has done that for over 5times, and i am getting confuse if i am not in the wrong hand, he wouldnt give me any good excuse and i am getting fed up with him, i dont want to break up with him all because we have gone a long way, but with his attitude, i dont think i can cope again, time is going...

Please i want the whole house to advice me because i dont know how to cope again, he has gone again and dont knw when he will be coming back.

You are dating a married man.
Pls move on with your life,before u mortgage your future for him
Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by april13(f): 8:05pm On May 29, 2021
If at all she did him wrong or always acting up that always prompt him to act that way, still it doesn't make sense...he has even done it like over 5 times, 3 months each..haba na,na stone dey there abi he no get heart...truth of the matter is u have been dating yourself..so u can easily and kindly carry yourself and move on
Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by MummyD2020(f): 8:06pm On May 29, 2021
maxwelltony:
Hi guys

l

Girl, trust me, he has a family. The earlier you cut it off the better for you. He has a full corpse in his closet. Not skeleton

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by grandstar(m): 8:12pm On May 29, 2021
maxwelltony:
Hi guys

You have already seen the biggest red flag ever and you're still asking? Run with your life the way you would if armed robbers were chasing you.

It is not just wrong to be incommunicado, it is evil. Cut your losses and run!

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by akan102: 8:24pm On May 29, 2021
My sister, if he doesn't discuss things with you, leaves whenever it pleases him without any prior notice to you, comes back whenever it pleases him, it simply means you don't have a relationship, you know what to do if you still have any dignity left in you.
Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by Deborah98(f): 8:25pm On May 29, 2021
abimic:

sha do the needful shocked shocked shocked
how
Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 29, 2021
Lordapson23:

So what other excuse would u have for his constant disappearance?
he does'nt have any good excuse.
Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by Bola146(f): 8:39pm On May 29, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

Haba!!! grin

grin grin I laughed because she be mumu side chick ni grin grin She want nairaland to advise her on how to attract a married man cheesy

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by Bola146(f): 8:41pm On May 29, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

If it's to condemn women you are very quick, now you have no harsh words.

I didn't comment because it's baseless replying a mumu single lady trying to get attracted to a married man.
Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by craves(m): 8:44pm On May 29, 2021
I guess the poster is enjoying the money she is receiving from the man, else she for don get sense waka

Do u need a soothsayer to tell you that you are dating a man that is taken already. The man is obviously married or in deeply commited relationship

Receive sense abeg.
Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by Chuksluke(m): 8:51pm On May 29, 2021
That man is married and he goes to his family he travels
Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by AngelNelson(m): 8:55pm On May 29, 2021
omolola100:
You better carry your body and move on with your life.
what kind of love is that?
he is not straight forward, just free him, Basic.
he might put you in trouble, who knows if he is an IPOB.

Must u cry on this thread
Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by koolest4christ(m): 9:04pm On May 29, 2021
uthlaw:
my girlfriend go Dubai for 2years,leave me marry another man,naso she dash me 200k...I wish I had 4 more babes that can do that.... money is important!

Lucky you!
Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by od501: 9:13pm On May 29, 2021
omolola100:
You better carry your body and move on with your life.
what kind of love is that?
he is not straight forward, just free him, Basic.
he might put you in trouble, who knows if he is an IPOB.

Na good nah...ipob na bae grin
Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by Gfskw: 9:20pm On May 29, 2021
These girls of nowadays they kept giving men mixed feelings as if we are dating white women
Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by Goldp5988(f): 9:25pm On May 29, 2021
maxwelltony:
Hi guys

My dear two things are involved, either he have a family that u don't know and when he's there he switch off his phone so that u will not disturb him or he is involved in a criminal act that he feel he can't open up for u,
Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by brandsoncharlie: 9:26pm On May 29, 2021
maxwelltony:
Hi guys

What did you do to your man in the past?
Until I hear his side of his story I will not conclude yet. You ladies always cover up with your own stories but when the guy start spewing his own side of the story everything becomes clear.
Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by brandsoncharlie: 9:30pm On May 29, 2021
Deborah98:
Cut it off joor, which kind relationship be dis if he doesn't tell you where he is going now that you both are in relationship is it in marriage he'll do so, mehn you guys should learn to read warnings before it's too late. You said time is going and judging from what you wrote it looks like you want to settle down with him okay but can I ask you? In as much as he doesn't tell you where he goes to and all that what are those characters/behaviours you put up that annoys him, one thing I've learnt from men, brothers and fellows is that they want a woman who gives them 'peace'. So my dear check yourself if you are the reason he's running away from you all in the name of traveling and even at that he switches off his phone to avoid communication.
She has not even started saying anything regarding the real reason until then I don't believe her.
She's putting on an ugly character that annoys her boyfriend, she should say it and stop all these long stories.
Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by brandsoncharlie: 9:32pm On May 29, 2021
omolola100:

i agree with your point ma, its possible he has a secret wife elsewhere, men are dangerous.
Women are angels. Silly very silly.
Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by Abdanny2000(m): 9:41pm On May 29, 2021
Brexxit:
angry
I'm the guy in question. How dare u bring this matter here on nairaland?
You're not serious bruh!
Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by brandsoncharlie: 9:43pm On May 29, 2021
bigpicture001:
@OP, the truth is that is the best eay to date a girl...a guy needs to be a a little mysterous...

If he come out totally open to u, trust me you will get tired of him and dump him...guyz dont need to be too truthfull to ladies.....

His ways are good and you have to brar it....
grin grin
Ya man
Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by Happy2020: 9:46pm On May 29, 2021
You sound like an idiot
Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by Rehamofficial(m): 9:50pm On May 29, 2021
Brexxit:
angry

I'm the guy in question.
How dare u bring this matter here on nairaland?

Kindly tell her your true intentions !
Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by calcal: 10:14pm On May 29, 2021
Just continue to manage him, the thing no easy to get a service person free of HIV.
Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by Roseey0(f): 10:34pm On May 29, 2021
He has a wife and children he visits.

Dig deeper you will find them
Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by Tompee2: 10:50pm On May 29, 2021
My dear the guy is married. 3 months away for 5Times .And u guys have being together for say 2years....so for 15months within the 24months....

Please allow him to go.
Those times he comes around to be with u...na Offshore he don come....RUN, RUN, RUN.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

6 Romantic Gestures That Looks Annoying To The Public / This Hilarious Pre-wedding Photo Has Got People Talking / I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.