Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,109 members, 7,818,310 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. (46603 Views)

Is This Enough Reason To End This Relationship? I'm Tired Of Talking. / I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. / I Just Ended The Toxic Relationship (I'm So Relieved) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by Amorprincesa24: 6:57pm On May 29, 2021
Thank you
esiri4jesu:

It is the girl that is a secret girlfriend . The man is a married man. Those months you don't see him, he is with his wife and children.
Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by phr33man(m): 6:59pm On May 29, 2021
Brexxit:
angry

I'm the guy in question.
How dare u bring this matter here on nairaland?

Guy, go sort your relationship matter for house. No display anything here o
Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by Kayyus09(m): 7:00pm On May 29, 2021
You forgot to mention that lots of money he brings back when he returns.
Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by Georgejeez: 7:03pm On May 29, 2021
neonly:
See has girls come full dis forum because one of their one is a side chic

Hahahaha hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by Debra911(f): 7:06pm On May 29, 2021
maxwelltony:
Hi guys

Please i really need your sincere advice concerning my relationship, we have been dating for the past two years, but honestly speaking i am not enjoying the relationship, i dont know what is wrong with my man, at times, he would travel for three month without giving me any notice, and throughout that time, his number will be switch off, for the past two years that we have started dating, he has done that for over 5times, and i am getting confuse if i am not in the wrong hand, he wouldnt give me any good excuse and i am getting fed up with him, i dont want to break up with him all because we have gone a long way, but with his attitude, i dont think i can cope again, time is going...

Please i want the whole house to advice me because i dont know how to cope again, he has gone again and dont knw when he will be coming back.
You dont want to break up cos you feel you've gone a long way,see the earlier the better, what if youre married,these are red flags already. From all you've said, you really love him so much. You love him more than he does, thats even if he loved at all. I've been there and I'm still trying to detach totally. It won't be easy but my advice for you is "to leave" You've tried. You also need to stop thinking cos of your health , self love is bae. This male folks ain't loyal anymore, all they do now is to play mind games till they get in between your legs and that's all. They love to toil with ladies emotion's. Relationships/marriages these days don't worth the stress. Live that single life, love yourself and look good. Don't just let any kind of person into your life again, be the captain of your life.
Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by andyanders: 7:07pm On May 29, 2021
He could be an armed robber hence his attitude.

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by Ugandatales: 7:09pm On May 29, 2021
omolola100:
You better carry your body and move on with your life.
what kind of love is that?
he is not straight forward, just free him, Basic.
he might put you in trouble, who knows if he is an IPOB.

Funny girl grin
Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by spiceadole: 7:10pm On May 29, 2021
maxwelltony:
Hi guys

Please i really need your sincere advice concerning my relationship, we have been dating for the past two years, but honestly speaking i am not enjoying the relationship, i dont know what is wrong with my man, at times, he would travel for three month without giving me any notice, and throughout that time, his number will be switch off, for the past two years that we have started dating, he has done that for over 5times, and i am getting confuse if i am not in the wrong hand, he wouldnt give me any good excuse and i am getting fed up with him, i dont want to break up with him all because we have gone a long way, but with his attitude, i dont think i can cope again, time is going...

Please i want the whole house to advice me because i dont know how to cope again, he has gone again and dont knw when he will be coming back.

You smell of very low self esteem.
You should have dumped him the very first time he did that.
But you allowed it 5 times.
The guy is either married and his family lives in another town or is just using you to past time.
He knows you are clingy and dumb, and have no value/regards for yourself, that's why he treats you like that.
Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 29, 2021
U are still staying w him cos u av wasted all ur yrs and expect him t marry u, whereas suitors were on ur neck when u re young and now all of a sudden u av realized u are getting older to 30-33 yrs and boom u want a ring fast fast! Shey! Have patience he would get u a ring soon enough! Okay!
Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by wallarwallar(m): 7:11pm On May 29, 2021
maxwelltony:
Hi guys

U dey befriend a married play boy..
Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by EgunMogaji2: 7:13pm On May 29, 2021
maxwelltony:
Hi guys

Please let him be. You’ll both be happy. He’ll find someone not as needy and you’ll find someone that likes constant attention.

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by obowunmi(m): 7:17pm On May 29, 2021
maxwelltony:
Hi guys

His behavior is evil and abusive. MOVE ON.

I hate someone doing this to me.
Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by erumena(m): 7:19pm On May 29, 2021
maxwelltony:
Hi guys

You do not need a soothsayer to tell you that the guy has a family somewhere.

3 months incommunicado and you are still asking for advice.
Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by Owocourtesy: 7:23pm On May 29, 2021
U get mind date man for 2 years with this kind attitude and u need Nairalanders to advice u on what to do. Abeg how many years remain for this world to end?
Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by fayomim: 7:23pm On May 29, 2021
Can yu give me your whatsapp number
Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by jevic(m): 7:25pm On May 29, 2021
We need to hear from the man before concluding the matter.
Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by Pussybender(m): 7:30pm On May 29, 2021
Are u sure he is not a kidnapper
Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by emmnprince(m): 7:31pm On May 29, 2021
Talk things over with him when he return back from his unknown journey. Pay close attention to his words and gestures as you make eye contact with him as you talk with him. You will find the answers to your questions.

But from your story, you're not top on his list anymore.

For me to be able to arrive at a sound conclusion, I must hear his own side of the story!
Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by emmnprince(m): 7:32pm On May 29, 2021
omolola100:
he might put you in trouble, who knows if he is an IPOB.

So Igbos are trouble maker abi?
Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 29, 2021
Op you're dating a happily married man...any months he spent without communicating with you are the quality time he spent with his family.

You're his side chick, maybe nature of his work brought to your area...lady dump him like a hot yam before he do so.
Your own man will surely come

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by moriss33(m): 7:36pm On May 29, 2021
Na u get am
advanceDNA:

She’s not a side chic....men respect their side chics more than this one...

she’s a bootycall that thinks she’s a girlfriend..
Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by Paretomaster1(m): 7:36pm On May 29, 2021
You are dating an ESN/IPOB member aka UGM... run for you life....

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by Rajosh(m): 7:38pm On May 29, 2021
He's going to see his wife and kids
Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by maasoap(m): 7:41pm On May 29, 2021
omolola100:
he might put you in trouble, who knows if he is an IPOB .

Got me cracking. IPOB don suffer
Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by maasoap(m): 7:43pm On May 29, 2021
obowunmi:

His behavior is evil and abusive negligent MOVE ON.

I hate someone doing this to me.

Nothing abusive about that.
Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by Ihutomi: 7:44pm On May 29, 2021
My dear it is clear ur man is a married man using u to pass time
Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by EndRape2(f): 7:45pm On May 29, 2021
My sister run for your life now, another man will come, no man that cares abiut you will off his phone for long without reaching out to you, he is a married man, or has a serious fiences, run now, or plan your route of escape, this is not a relationship, and two years is nothing, compare to everlasting tourture and pains in marriage, marriage needs emotional support. Love and care..

quote author=maxwelltony post=102149348]Hi guys

Please i want the whole house to advice me because i dont know how to cope again, he has gone again and dont knw when he will be coming back.[/quote]
Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by MacANDIES: 7:47pm On May 29, 2021
The reason you're asking this question is because the guy has money and you can't do without his money. Continue tillhe dumps your silly ass
Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by ZooOga: 7:48pm On May 29, 2021
@maxwelltony

mr man is still sowing his wild oats. be patient or dump him immediately for ur peace of mind.

some humour for the thread

Pokey Bear - My Side Piece

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7Mxkap8XNc
Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by Heavensent01(m): 7:52pm On May 29, 2021
since the guy is giving you the body language that's he's fed up of the relationship and you know won understand then waste your time away then

5 times is already a red flag that the relationship had hit the brick but you couldn't get the signal
Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by MansoryMX(m): 7:53pm On May 29, 2021
maxwelltony:
Hi guys

You are dating a married man
Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by abimic(m): 7:56pm On May 29, 2021
Deborah98:
Cut it off joor, which kind relationship be dis if he doesn't tell you where he is going now that you both are in relationship is it in marriage he'll do so, mehn you guys should learn to read warnings before it's too late. You said time is going and judging from what you wrote it looks like you want to settle down with him okay but can I ask you? In as much as he doesn't tell you where he goes to and all that what are those characters/behaviours you put up that annoys him, one thing I've learnt from men, brothers and fellows is that they want a woman who gives them 'peace'. So my dear check yourself if you are the reason he's running away from you all in the name of traveling and even at that he switches off his phone to avoid communication.
See my padi, the relationship advise expert. It is not hard to know who get sense............

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

6 Romantic Gestures That Looks Annoying To The Public / This Hilarious Pre-wedding Photo Has Got People Talking / I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.