Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex (70311 Views)

Lady Introduces Her New Boyfriend To Her Husband & Boyfriend (pics/video) / I Refused To Accept A Breakup Untill She Started Flaunting Her New Boyfriend / I'm Torn Between My Ex And New Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by tivhador: 2:11pm On Jun 04, 2021
At the very least, he's just hinting at sex....for now. Are you a virgin or something? You should at least have expected such in the first place
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by definitelyME(m): 3:11pm On Jun 04, 2021
danietohbadt:
Did you guys really define what you both want in the relationship before you started?

Cos I don't understand this you're saying at all.

Why did you both decide to date?

At least, there. must be a purpose.
See, to be realistic, if the guy is still a student, between 20 and 26,then you're in for a fucktionship.

Please, define your relationship before starting one. It's very important.
my guy.. you are funny as 4uck...I nearly laugh my heart out...whi wh one be fucktionship?

1 Like

Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by 99thEnemy(m): 4:00pm On Jun 04, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Surely, cos almost every guy just want something to ease off their semen
grin This reminded me that my balls are full grin
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by 99thEnemy(m): 4:16pm On Jun 04, 2021
Kriss216:

I admire your intelligence.

You're one of the few sensible Nairaland ladies.
damn,.... You have finally found one of the 0.001543% of Nigerian girls grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by danietohbadt(m): 4:44pm On Jun 04, 2021
definitelyME:
my guy.. you are funny as 4uck...I nearly laugh my heart out...whi wh one be fucktionship?

Lool. You know quite well that, at some stage in a man's life, any woman that comes his way is just meant to be f*cked.

That period is what I'm referring to.

1 Like

Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by pussyeater(m): 4:54pm On Jun 04, 2021
5ine:
U no happy say pesin joystick dey rise for u...u tink say e easy to rise undecided

1 Like

Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by CountDracula(m): 7:32pm On Jun 04, 2021
SimplyFacts:

Kuku say you wan chase your girls away grin

Lol
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by Konquest: 10:19pm On Jun 04, 2021
Amotolongbo:
The earlier you young ladies realize this, the better. About 99% of the guys coming to you wan fück you ni. It is now left to you to play your game well and show them that you aren’t fit only for a sexual specimen by your ways, demands and contributions
grin
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by Konquest: 11:26pm On Jun 04, 2021
Felililicia:
This is somebody, I just accepted a month ago,
I barely know him though we met twice during the relationship. During the third one( yesterday) now he is hinting for sex, the way I replied him made him change topic and said he was joking.
Anytime we meet his joystick get visibly aroused. I need a serious man. Should I dump him.
Earlier thread
https://www.nairaland.com/6576284/did-rush-accept-guy-hope
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by walkingshadow911: 7:36am On Jun 05, 2021
this OP is a chronic gold-digger chasing clout
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by walkingshadow911: 7:43am On Jun 05, 2021
99thEnemy:
damn,.... You have finally found one of the 0.001543% of Nigerian girls grin grin grin

don't be deceived, every ladies have this mentality from birth that they are source of pleasure to their man. but they all want to play game and manipulate knowing that every man must fall mugu due to man's sexual appetite. very few of them are just being honest like amotolongbo. know this today and know peace

1 Like

Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by 99thEnemy(m): 9:15am On Jun 05, 2021
walkingshadow911:

don't be deceived, every ladies have this mentality from birth that they are source of pleasure to their man. but they all want to play game and manipulate knowing that that every man must fall mugu due to man's sexual appetite nature. very few of them are just being honest like amotolongbo. know this and know peace
The truth well said
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by ashawopikin(m): 2:39pm On Jun 05, 2021
obstead200:
one month too long sef.
What else is there to discuss sef
Abi? 2 weeks max
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by Omobada(m): 5:24pm On Jun 05, 2021
Amotolongbo:
yes

LOL... The most mature and intelligent nairalander woman I have ever seen...
God's blessing upon you and your family
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jun 05, 2021
DDayve:
Most times, when a man goes for a woman, he is after sex. Only in rare cases will a man see a woman for the first time and already decides to marry her. He may demand sex too early and stil be the best man you would ever want. What happens on the long run is what determines if both of you will marry. If you like him, allow him. It's only after sex you would know if he is your man or not. Before sex, he is most likely faking it.
You ladies should start having strong mind like men too. Date him, sex him and observe his attitude. If his attitude shows he loves you, continue, if he doesn't, dump him for another guy.
see advice. Just tell ladies to go into ashawo work. May your soul find healing.

1 Like

Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by Surfacebaba: 5:30pm On Aug 07, 2021
sex is part of the relationship shey u no?
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by Thazard(m): 11:50am On Feb 20, 2022
heniford2:
But you go wan bill him chop sweet pepper soup, drink star Radalla,lick cold store ice cream abi waiting u get to offer in Relationship apart from sex no dey mumu oh, na dey guy i dey blame self if na someone i know the second day him done begin tell you self as e dey be since a month him never kiss touch you or hold you abi na fada Christmas him be konjo no dey hold you too like u dey see him dick raise nii grin cheesy i no want this your kind babe your wahala no dey ever finish

grin
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by FirmTR(m): 12:02pm On Feb 20, 2022
5ine:
U no happy say pesin joystick dey rise for u...u tink say e easy to rise undecided

grin grin
Crase..
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by Innobee99(m): 1:16pm On Feb 20, 2022
Felililicia:
I barely know him though we met twice during the relationship. During the third one( yesterday) now he is hinting for sex, the way I replied him made him change topic and said he was joking.
Anytime we meet his joystick get visibly aroused. I need a serious man. Should I dump him.
Earlier thread
Take this from a fellow comrade.

Whether u knack now or later, what will be will be

Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by AkhereOkaka(m): 2:14pm On Feb 20, 2022
danietohbadt:
Did you guys really define what you both want in the relationship before you started?

Cos I don't understand this you're saying at all.

Why did you both decide to date?

At least, there. must be a purpose.
See, to be realistic, if the guy is still a student, between 20 and 26,then you're in for a fucktionship.

Please, define your relationship before starting one. It's very important.

God bless you for this advice. Have always opined if you're not ready for marriage in the nearest possible time at most a year or a year and six months you don't have any business being in a relationship.

We rise by lifting others

2 Likes

Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by Nobody: 10:43pm On Mar 08, 2022
I swear same here. They are asking her to allow him sex her tomorrow what if he wakes up and say he don't want to continue so she have to move on to another guy that one too will say he can't date with sex. How many guys will she be moving too. Most times is not the lady that has fault the guys dont know what dey want in a lady they are confuse. You are good, faithful, surportive etc they treat you as trash. You are doing the other way run they shout fear women.
Amuochicha:
I hate men sad
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by Nobody: 10:51pm On Mar 08, 2022
My dear just close your legs and respect yourself to regret later a better man will come for you. Most of all this guys you see today the only thing they see women is intimacy gadget to release there sexual urge a man can wait for months and years just to Bleep you and go. Before sex he will not know you both are compatible or will not see any bad thing but after sex like this you will start hearing stories. I try such I regretted it. It ended in tears.
Felililicia:
Earlier thread
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by darediamond(m): 8:06pm On Mar 09, 2022
Amotolongbo:
How do you convince a man that you arent a water molecule deficient of one hydrogen atom if within few minutes of meeting, you’ve suddenly got ancestral financial crises to solve?
I set up a meeting between a brother and a girl, before we got home, she told my brother she isn’t happy cos she lost her mum’s necklace. What kinda nonsense is that?
Even if it’s real, can’t she mask her loss and keep that shît to herself?

You are dating a guy, the only currency you can trade with him is your pu$$i and the sole skill you can use to entertain him is your moaning during sex. These brothers get these everywhere they go. What makes your own brand different and makes him to stick to you?

Brother is broke, you don’t have a financial contribution to join his brokenness. You can’t wash away his “sapa”.
Guy is so deficient of idea at that moment, you can’t spark up mental contributions to rejuvenate his brain. Tell me what you are good for then if not a sexual specimen.
Hey Wify, YOU ARE DOING WELL!!!!
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by darediamond(m): 8:06pm On Mar 09, 2022
Amotolongbo:
How do you convince a man that you arent a water molecule deficient of one hydrogen atom if within few minutes of meeting, you’ve suddenly got ancestral financial crises to solve?
I set up a meeting between a brother and a girl, before we got home, she told my brother she isn’t happy cos she lost her mum’s necklace. What kinda nonsense is that?
Even if it’s real, can’t she mask her loss and keep that shît to herself?

You are dating a guy, the only currency you can trade with him is your pu$$i and the sole skill you can use to entertain him is your moaning during sex. These brothers get these everywhere they go. What makes your own brand different and makes him to stick to you?

Brother is broke, you don’t have a financial contribution to join his brokenness. You can’t wash away his “sapa”.
Guy is so deficient of idea at that moment, you can’t spark up mental contributions to rejuvenate his brain. Tell me what you are good for then if not a sexual specimen.
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by darediamond(m): 8:07pm On Mar 09, 2022
Omobada:

LOL... The most mature and intelligent nairalander woman I have ever seen...
God's blessing upon you and your family
Amen!!!
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 8:16am On Aug 15, 2022
Amotolongbo:
Surely, cos almost every guy just want something to ease off their semen
exactly most of guys are looking for where to deposit their hot sperm
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 8:31am On Aug 15, 2022
Amuochicha:
I hate men sad
including your father and brothers
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 8:32am On Aug 15, 2022
Amuochicha:
I hate men sad
why the hatred for men were you raped or sexually abused by men?
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by Surfacebaba: 3:08pm On Aug 30, 2022
If u like him to the point of dating him gv him do.nothing wrong.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

After Introduction, I’m Seeing Too Many Red Flags / Lady Kneels Down To Accept Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal / What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.