Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,197 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex (70343 Views)

Lady Introduces Her New Boyfriend To Her Husband & Boyfriend (pics/video) / I Refused To Accept A Breakup Untill She Started Flaunting Her New Boyfriend / I'm Torn Between My Ex And New Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by frozen70(f): 3:54am On Jun 04, 2021
slimman007:

Babe, l love you dearly on this your statement.How I wish every female out there will get this into their skull.

Lol, some ladies dont understand that's why they are not getting it right
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by TemmyT002(m): 4:31am On Jun 04, 2021
Use your sense na. Japa!!
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by Omobada(m): 5:24am On Jun 04, 2021
Amotolongbo:
How do you convince a man that you arent a water molecule deficient of one hydrogen atom if within few minutes of meeting, you’ve suddenly got ancestral financial crises to solve?
I set up a meeting between a brother and a girl, before we got home, she told my brother she isn’t happy cos she lost her mum’s necklace. What kinda nonsense is that?
Even if it’s real, can’t she mask her loss and keep that shît to herself?

You are dating a guy, the only currency you can trade with him is your pu$$i and the sole skill you can use to entertain him is your moaning during sex. These brothers get these everywhere they go. What makes your own brand different and makes him to stick to you?

Brother is broke, you don’t have a financial contribution to join his brokenness. You can’t wash away his “sapa”.
Guy is so deficient of idea at that moment, you can’t spark up mental contributions to rejuvenate his brain. Tell me what you are good for then if not a sexual specimen.

Are you married pls? Asking for myself not a friend. kiss
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by Amotolongbo(f): 5:26am On Jun 04, 2021
Omobada:

Are you married pls? Asking for myself not a friend. kiss
yes
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by Hezmatosky: 5:34am On Jun 04, 2021
I know your type. Tiny skinny girl abi? At the end now, you fit no even sweet for bed sef. That's why i always prefer Chubby babes any day any time tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by JesusDWay(m): 6:17am On Jun 04, 2021
Felililicia:
This is somebody, I just accepted a month ago,
I barely know him though we met twice during the relationship. During the third one( yesterday) now he is hinting for sex, the way I replied him made him change topic and said he was joking.
Anytime we meet his joystick get visibly aroused. I need a serious man. Should I dump him.
Earlier thread
https://www.nairaland.com/6576284/did-rush-accept-guy-hope

If it's a serious relationship you want, better let him know otherwise, let him go.
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by Bishopino: 6:35am On Jun 04, 2021
What is the big deal there?
Let me ask you: are you a virgin?
If you are not a virgin, just shut the Bleep up.
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by Olibboy: 6:44am On Jun 04, 2021
Amotolongbo:
The earlier you young ladies realize this, the better. About 99% of the guys coming to you wan fück you ni. It is now left to you to play your game well and show them that you aren’t fit only for a sexual specimen by your ways, demands and contributions
I dey tell them
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by lucianohase(m): 6:53am On Jun 04, 2021
Why are your eyes always focused on his down below( joystick) each time you guys meet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by ceaser: 6:55am On Jun 04, 2021
Sorry. Perhaps it's your name that arouses him cos of how it sounds in his mind.

It must have sounded to him like "F€llatio"

meobizy:
It’s either you give it to him or you don’t, anything else na unnecessarily long debate. You already call him your boyfriend, play your part as a girlfriend then.

What da heck?! shocked

Amotolongbo:
How do you convince a man that you arent a water molecule deficient of one hydrogen atom if within few minutes of meeting, you’ve suddenly got ancestral financial crises to solve?
I set up a meeting between a brother and a girl, before we got home, she told my brother she isn’t happy cos she lost her mum’s necklace. What kinda nonsense is that?

You are dating a guy, the only currency you can trade with him is your pu$$i and the sole skill you can use to entertain him is your moaning during sex. These brothers get these everywhere they go. What makes your own brand different and makes him to stick to you?

Brother is broke, you don’t have a financial contribution to join his brokenness. You can’t wash away his “sapa”.
Guy is so deficient of idea at that moment, you can’t spark up mental contributions to rejuvenate his brain. Tell me what you are good for then if not a sexual specimen.

Hah! shocked shocked I don't even know where to start.

Sapphire, the future is female geng coordinator, coman see your people o.
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by Yampotatocarrot(m): 7:25am On Jun 04, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:

It exists ! There are many ladies out there who don’t bill and ain’t materialistic.

Okay, may the good Lord lead us to those ladies... AMEN

1 Like

Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by YoungSharawy4444(m): 7:44am On Jun 04, 2021
Madam you better they manage ur guys
Their is no big deal in that
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by Iniobong44(m): 7:54am On Jun 04, 2021
It depends on your personality, if you are sexually active you can continue rolling with him, but if you are not I don't see reason to be in the relationship because you will always feel undervalued and unhappy.
One mistake or misconception people always display when it comes to relationship is that when sex is requested by any of the party involved it means all the said party wants is sex, whether you give sex or not a guy that will stick around will always do not because of the number of times he gets sex from his partner. Sex is only a stimulant or enzyme in a relationship depending on how you look at it, it's just like cooking with out a spice like maggi. It doesn't mean food won't be eaten because of its absence, I'm very certain some men doesn't like spicy food, that's how sex is to relationship. What you should be looking out for is a man that doesn't like spicy food. If not you're already into the wrong relationship, perhaps you're ready to bear the outcome by playing along with his request of Sex.
You are free to choose, no one's making that choice for you.
Remain blessed.am iniobong. O. Robert
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by Iniobong44(m): 7:58am On Jun 04, 2021
It depends on your personality, if you are sexually active you can continue rolling with him, but if you are not I don't see reason to be in the relationship because you will always feel undervalued and unhappy.
One mistake or misconception people always display when it comes to relationship is that when sex is requested by any of the party involved it means all the said party wants is sex, whether you give sex or not a guy that will stick around will always do not because of the number of times he gets sex from his partner. Sex is only a stimulant or enzyme in a relationship depending on how you look at it, it's just like cooking with out a spice like maggi. It doesn't mean food won't be eaten because of its absence, I'm very certain some men doesn't like spicy food, that's how sex is to relationship. What you should be looking out for is a man that doesn't like spicy food. If not you're already into the wrong relationship, perhaps you're ready to bear the outcome by playing along with his request of Sex.
Remain blessed.am iniobong .O. Robert
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by indolomous(m): 8:04am On Jun 04, 2021
CORRECTION 'WANTS TO HAVE SEX' & not "WANTS SEX". Use English right, you are not giving him shit; sex involves 2 people... I taya for some people thinking sef
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by Iniobong44(m): 8:05am On Jun 04, 2021
Remain blessed.am iniobong .o. Robert
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by HRMK: 8:41am On Jun 04, 2021
why do u think he wants a girlfrd?bcs of sex!that is the truth!ur the one to sit him down and define how the rltnshp wuld go!u wont be asking him for money/materials/favors if u want him to respect u though!!

1 Like

Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by Akuruoulo(m): 8:43am On Jun 04, 2021
parkervero:

experienced you are in this game, uh?
for sure bro
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by Coldie(m): 8:49am On Jun 04, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Haha
I tire

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by Akuruoulo(m): 8:49am On Jun 04, 2021
Amotolongbo:

Sis please this need to be video taped. It will go a long way to help.

MAY RHE ALMIGHTY GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR HOME
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by Akuruoulo(m): 8:54am On Jun 04, 2021
chatinent:
I wonder how people date people without any life principles! You should date when you are ready for marriage!

Shey if u date when you are ready for marriage u no go ask for sex ABI ?
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by Amotolongbo(f): 8:58am On Jun 04, 2021
Akuruoulo:

Sis please this need to be video taped. It will go a long way to help.

MAY RHE ALMIGHTY GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR HOME
amen
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by Biggers82(m): 9:04am On Jun 04, 2021
Felililicia:
I barely know him though we met twice during the relationship. During the third one( yesterday) now he is hinting for sex, the way I replied him made him change topic and said he was joking.
Anytime we meet his joystick get visibly aroused. I need a serious man. Should I dump him.
Earlier thread

Abeg make you give the guy man pusssy to fvckk biko no time.
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by Offpoint1: 9:19am On Jun 04, 2021
DDayve:
Most times, when a man goes for a woman, he is after sex. Only in rare cases will a man see a woman for the first time and already decides to marry her. He may demand sex too early and stil be the best man you would ever want. What happens on the long run is what determines if both of you will marry. If you like him, allow him. It's only after sex you would know if he is your man or not. Before sex, he is most likely faking it.
You ladies should start having strong mind like men too. Date him, sex him and observe his attitude. If his attitude shows he loves you, continue, if he doesn't, dump him for another guy.
Then end up sleeping with a whole community, going by your standard.
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by Yoighaman(m): 9:31am On Jun 04, 2021
Amotolongbo:

Wow, great post....I doff my hat for you Ma'am, damn....
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by omoyeni37: 9:42am On Jun 04, 2021
Amotolongbo:

Gosh!! Very rare to have a sensible lady like this in naija, God bless you maam
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by IJEYdiamond(f): 10:53am On Jun 04, 2021
Amotolongbo:
The earlier you young ladies realize this, the better. About 99% of the guys coming to you wan fück you ni. It is now left to you to play your game well and show them that you aren’t fit only for a sexual specimen by your ways, demands and contributions

No be lie you talk ooo
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by Charx122: 11:57am On Jun 04, 2021
Amotolongbo:

Only few ladies like you understand...thumps up!!
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by gunsnroses: 12:10pm On Jun 04, 2021
i think you should dump him. not worthy of your time and effort.
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by KelChinon202: 12:32pm On Jun 04, 2021
Felililicia:
Anytime we meet his joystick get visibly aroused. I need a serious man. Should I dump him.[i][/i]
Earlier thread

Swthrt, when you clock 32, ask this question again, pls
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by Jayrow08: 1:39pm On Jun 04, 2021
Make she gerrout jor, dem go dey do lyk say dem no lyk to shook meanwhile dem dey collect am steady for another guy hand.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

How Often Should Girls Change Their Panties? / Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story / What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.