Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex (70322 Views)

Lady Introduces Her New Boyfriend To Her Husband & Boyfriend (pics/video) / I Refused To Accept A Breakup Untill She Started Flaunting Her New Boyfriend / I'm Torn Between My Ex And New Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by Joshmuch: 8:32pm On Jun 03, 2021
Wicked girls! They won't give it for the guys they claim they love, but las las, they can give it to cucumber, candles , vibrators for free that have no monetary value to them.

2 Likes

Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by danietohbadt(m): 8:32pm On Jun 03, 2021
Dextre:

grin grin grin grin grin grin Una nor go kill person for this site, the heck is fuckionship again

Loool, naso Woke Soyinka start oooo.

I just dey practice, una never see something

grin
Dextre:

grin grin grin grin grin grin Una nor go kill person for this site, the heck is fuckionship again

Loool, naso Woke Soyinka start oooo.

I just dey practice, una never see something
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by wiseone28: 8:33pm On Jun 03, 2021
I'm tired of reading this h©rny post!
Good night folks!

1 Like

Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by dodorima147(m): 8:33pm On Jun 03, 2021
Wait oo,u say una don meet two times and u neva give am sex u wicked jare
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by chinwe1245: 8:34pm On Jun 03, 2021
Be smart and never bring yourself down to any boy
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by ajiboyeshola(m): 8:34pm On Jun 03, 2021
He is nt for serious relationship.be wise girl.
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by Ekwuemechidubem: 8:48pm On Jun 03, 2021
Felililicia:
This is somebody, I just accepted a month ago,
I barely know him though we met twice during the relationship. During the third one( yesterday) now he is hinting for sex, the way I replied him made him change topic and said he was joking.
Anytime we meet his joystick get visibly aroused. I need a serious man. Should I dump him.
Earlier thread
https://www.nairaland.com/6576284/did-rush-accept-guy-hope
give him sex na or you come and date me am seriously serious
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by chymeze: 8:48pm On Jun 03, 2021
Exactly what research did you carry out to know it's 99% of guys? Please try to be scientific before throwing figures. If you don't have a research work you can quote from, it's safer to use the word "most men" or ,"a lot of men" rather than quoting figures.
Second, I've always said that if a lady sees it as the responsibility of a guy she's dating to take care of her including financially, then the guy legitimately has the right to demand for sex! The financial responsibility for a lady who's not married lies with her father or guardian not her boyfriend! You only become his financial responsibility when you become his wife just as your husband should have right to your body. So if you expect him to do for you what he ought to do for his wife, then he has every right to demand for that which should be for your husband (your body). It's that simple.
Amotolongbo:
The earlier you young ladies realize this, the better. About 99% of the guys coming to you wan fück you ni. It is now left to you to play your game well and show them that you aren’t fit only for a sexual specimen by your ways, demands and contributions
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 8:53pm On Jun 03, 2021
Yampotatocarrot:

I love your advice o, but if I may ask, when she meets that "God-given man", hope she won't bill him also till after marriage?

Cos if she does, then it'll mean she isnt the "God-ordained" person for him
Lol funny comments

Before you can meet that one, God must have worked on you yourself so you become perfect for each other. So if billing is what turns you off, she won’t bill you! God will give you what suits you in all areas.
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by Angelawhite(m): 8:58pm On Jun 03, 2021
Felililicia:
I barely know him though we met twice during the relationship. During the third one( yesterday) now he is hinting for sex, the way I replied him made him change topic and said he was joking.
Anytime we meet his joystick get visibly aroused. I need a serious man. Should I dump him.
Earlier thread

31. Need a serious girl too
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by MichaelUweh(m): 8:59pm On Jun 03, 2021
Have you ever asked him for money since you met ?

1 Like

Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by Ugandatales: 9:09pm On Jun 03, 2021
heniford2:
But you go wan bill him chop sweet pepper soup, drink star Radalla,lick cold store ice cream abi waiting u get to offer in Relationship apart from sex no dey mumu oh, na dey guy i dey blame self if na someone i know the second day him done begin tell you self as e dey be since a month him never kiss touch you or hold you abi na fada Christmas him be konjo no dey hold you too like u dey see him dick raise nii grin cheesy i no want this your kind babe your wahala no dey ever finish

Hahahaha!!! You made me laugh grin
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by Oyinlomobambam(m): 9:09pm On Jun 03, 2021
So when you say yes to him, what did you expect to happan next?
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by obstead200(m): 9:10pm On Jun 03, 2021
ashawopikin:
besides one month is long enough grin
one month too long sef.
What else is there to discuss sef
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by Ugandatales: 9:12pm On Jun 03, 2021
Kobicove:

If you dump him just because of that then know that you will be changing boyfriends every 2 months grin

LMAO! So accurate
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by abbaashiru(m): 9:13pm On Jun 03, 2021
shocked shocked I wish 40% of females in this world think the way you do, the other gender would have far less problems to think about... Just 40%...
AMOTOLONGBO I'm in Love with you...
Amotolongbo:
How do you convince a man that you arent a water molecule deficient of one hydrogen atom if within few minutes of meeting, you’ve suddenly got ancestral financial crises to solve?
I set up a meeting between a brother and a girl, before we got home, she told my brother she isn’t happy cos she lost her mum’s necklace. What kinda nonsense is that?
Even if it’s real, can’t she mask her loss and keep that shît to herself?

You are dating a guy, the only currency you can trade with him is your pu$$i and the sole skill you can use to entertain him is your moaning during sex. These brothers get these everywhere they go. What makes your own brand different and makes him to stick to you?

Brother is broke, you don’t have a financial contribution to join his brokenness. You can’t wash away his “sapa”.
Guy is so deficient of idea at that moment, you can’t spark up mental contributions to rejuvenate his brain. Tell me what you are good for then if not a sexual specimen.

1 Like

Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by sgtponzihater1(m): 9:13pm On Jun 03, 2021
Felililicia:
Earlier thread

He even waited for the 3rd time. I would go for it on first meeting

1 Like

Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by Ugandatales: 9:15pm On Jun 03, 2021
5ine:
U no happy say pesin joystick dey rise for u...u tink say e easy to rise undecided

Hahahaha!
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by Ugandatales: 9:16pm On Jun 03, 2021
sgtponzihater1:

He even waited for the 3rd time. I would go for it on first meeting

The guy really try sef...and they have been dating for a month o. I even thought the relationship was like a week old.
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by Yampotatocarrot(m): 9:16pm On Jun 03, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:

Lol funny comments

Before you can meet that one, God must have worked on you yourself so you become perfect for each other. So if billing is what turns you off, she won’t bill you! God will give you what suits you in all areas.

A relationship where the guy won't ever ask for sex and the girl won't ever bill the guy... Even me will gladly go into such

1 Like

Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by Ugandatales: 9:17pm On Jun 03, 2021
Amotolongbo:
They can actually do if they are both sensible and understanding to help themselves out. Brokeness is just a temporal state.

Thank you jare
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by Ugandatales: 9:17pm On Jun 03, 2021
meobizy:
It’s either you give it to him or you don’t, anything else na unnecessarily long debate. You already call him your boyfriend, play your part as a girlfriend then.

Gbam
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by Ugandatales: 9:19pm On Jun 03, 2021
9japride:
I don't understand the kind of topics these days on nairaland. When two adults are doing boy friends and girl friends what do think happens? If you don't want sex please get a pet and play with it.

Hahahaha!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 9:20pm On Jun 03, 2021
Yampotatocarrot:

A relationship where the guy won't ever ask for sex and the girl won't ever bill the guy... Even me will gladly go into such
It exists ! There are many ladies out there who don’t bill and ain’t materialistic.

1 Like

Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by bejeria101(m): 9:21pm On Jun 03, 2021
Dating in naija is spartacus not zee world.

The balls are in your court.

1 Like

Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by 9japride(m): 9:24pm On Jun 03, 2021
Ugandatales:

Hahahaha!!! grin grin grin
[color=#006600][/color]

wink cheesy
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by frozen70(f): 9:28pm On Jun 03, 2021
Felililicia:
Earlier thread

What else does a man needs from a woman the moment you accept a relationship from him

Of course is sex, men see sex as a game and women sees sex as something not so necessary

If you wish to give him go ahead and if you don't wish just draw the line and make sure you don't ask him of any financial favour

1 Like

Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:39pm On Jun 03, 2021
victorazy:

What else can u offer, house?

Haven't u drank from his money?
I tire oh!
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by Ashirioluwa: 9:46pm On Jun 03, 2021
That’s what boyfriend girlfriend for. Let your boy enjoy your apple when the fruit is still fresh
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by tunary(m): 9:48pm On Jun 03, 2021
Frontail:
..But you Love Dick grin grin grin
Lol
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by tunary(m): 9:49pm On Jun 03, 2021
Nairaland is full of fun.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 03, 2021
Kobicove:

If you dump him just because of that then know that you will be changing boyfriends every 2 months grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

How Often Should Girls Change Their Panties? / Lady Kneels Down To Accept Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal / After Introduction, I’m Seeing Too Many Red Flags

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.