Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,761 members, 7,824,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex (70342 Views)

Lady Introduces Her New Boyfriend To Her Husband & Boyfriend (pics/video) / I Refused To Accept A Breakup Untill She Started Flaunting Her New Boyfriend / I'm Torn Between My Ex And New Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by rex444(m): 11:11am On May 30, 2021
From my understanding , God go bless U more and give U more brain to dey assist whoever it is you're with.... This is just the koko
Amotolongbo:
How do you convince a man that you arent a water molecule deficient of one hydrogen atom if within few minutes of meeting, you’ve suddenly got ancestral financial crises to solve?
I set up a meeting between a brother and a girl, before we got home, she told my brother she isn’t happy cos she lost her mum’s necklace. What kinda nonsense is that?
Even if it’s real, can’t she mask her loss and keep that shît to herself?

You are dating a guy, the only currency you can trade is your pu$$i and the sole skill you can use to entertain him is your moaning during sex. These brothers get these everywhere they go. What makes your own brand different and makes him to stick to you?

Brother is broke, you don’t have a financial contribution to join his brokenness. You can’t wash away his “sapa”.
Guy is so deficient of idea at that moment, you can’t spark up mental contributions to rejuvenate his brain. Tell me what you are good for then if not a sexual specimen.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by Sonoyom(m): 11:36am On May 30, 2021
Amotolongbo:
How do you convince a man that you arent a water molecule deficient of one hydrogen atom if within few minutes of meeting, you’ve suddenly got ancestral financial crises to solve?
I set up a meeting between a brother and a girl, before we got home, she told my brother she isn’t happy cos she lost her mum’s necklace. What kinda nonsense is that?

You are dating a guy, the only currency you can trade with him is your pu$$i and the sole skill you can use to entertain him is your moaning during sex. These brothers get these everywhere they go. What makes your own brand different and makes him to stick to you?

Brother is broke, you don’t have a financial contribution to join his brokenness. You can’t wash away his “sapa”.
Guy is so deficient of idea at that moment, you can’t spark up mental contributions to rejuvenate his brain. Tell me what you are good for then if not a sexual specimen.
The short form of your first sentence is H0E

2 Likes

Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by Nobody: 11:39am On May 30, 2021
Felililicia:
This is somebody, I just accepted a month ago,
I barely know him though we met twice during the relationship. During the third one( yesterday) now he is hinting for sex, the way I replied him made him change topic and said he was joking.
Anytime we meet his joystick get visibly aroused. I need a serious man. Should I dump him.
Earlier thread
https://www.nairaland.com/6576284/did-rush-accept-guy-hope
when you agree to an intimate relationship, you have agreed to open your legs. You gave him that right when you said yes. Now it depends on you, what you want and how you play this game to determine what he wants and what he is playing... use your head well or u become a statistical figure.

2 Likes

Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by ashawopikin(m): 11:54am On May 30, 2021
BareFacedLies:
Before nkor, what were you expecting? grin
besides one month is long enough grin

1 Like

Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by Nazgul: 12:39pm On May 30, 2021
Amotolongbo:
The earlier you young ladies realize this, the better. About 99% of the guys coming to you wan fück you ni. It is now left to you to play your game well and show them that you aren’t fit only for a sexual specimen by your ways, demands and contributions
Well said...
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by LifeOfTrigga(m): 12:48pm On May 30, 2021
Felililicia:
I barely know him though we met twice during the relationship. During the third one( yesterday) now he is hinting for sex, the way I replied him made him change topic and said he was joking.
Anytime we meet his joystick get visibly aroused. I need a serious man. Should I dump him.
Earlier thread

Jumai?

1 Like

Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by zanshi: 12:50pm On May 30, 2021
Sex is masculinity men love sex, men want sex if you know you are not down for it give that boy his space let him go and quench his sexual thirst.

9 Likes

Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by Babafash(m): 1:02pm On May 30, 2021
meobizy:
It’s either you give it to him or you don’t, anything else na unnecessarily long debate. You already call him your boyfriend, play your part as a girlfriend then.
If all gals can reason like u then the world will be better
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by 9japride(m): 1:05pm On May 30, 2021
I don't understand the kind of topics these days on nairaland. When two adults are doing boy friends and girl friends what do think happens? If you don't want sex please get a pet and play with it.

11 Likes

Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by bjtinz: 1:17pm On May 30, 2021
Amotolongbo:

You are dating a guy, the only currency you can trade with him is your pu$$i and the sole skill you can use to entertain him is your moaning during sex. These brothers get these everywhere they go. What makes your own brand different and makes him to stick to you?

Chai. This babe done finish person. . grin grin embarassed

1 Like

Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by freeman5050: 1:21pm On May 30, 2021
heniford2:
But you go wan bill him drink sweet pepper soup, lick cold store ice cream abi waiting u get to offer in Relationship apart from sex na dey mumu guy i dey blame self if na someone i know the second day him done begin tell you self as e dey be since a month him never kiss touch or hold you abi na fada Christmas him be konjo no dey hold you too like u dey see him dick raise nii grin cheesy

You be correct guy. Just imagine. She still come back tomorrow to lament he is very stingy.
Should I dumb him kee her there

5 Likes

Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by averageguy(m): 1:22pm On May 30, 2021
Felililicia:
Earlier thread

So, I'd say be honest with yourself and figure out what's important to you in a relationship, and then share that with him. If you need someone who will wait, be prepared that he might walk away and that's fine.

As you can see from a lot of the responses here, there's quite a number of guys with expectation of sex early in a relationship. In the future, it would probably be helpful to define the parameters of the relationship before it begins. Some guys will go away, but you'd know that whoever is staying is hopefully on the same page with you. Regardless of your decision, please don't let anyone belittle you for it. You have a right to your wants, just as he has a right to choose if it works for him.

5 Likes

Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by killerdragon(m): 1:45pm On May 30, 2021
Amotolongbo:

Damn you must be from another planet and I'm serious

I've never seen any woman talk this way including my own sisters

All of Dem na marriage one is even dreaming of her wedding dress.

If women think like you honestly things would be much better

8 Likes

Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by OGWILLS123: 1:50pm On May 30, 2021
If not for sex,
what else can you bitches offer in
relationship collecttionship undecided

2 Likes

Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by KenBen217: 2:52pm On May 30, 2021
I don't know for others,but I can NEVER be in a relationship without sex, however if I'm in a relationship with someone,it will not be solely because of sex. I can NEVER fall into this stupid trap,and honestly,I won't even give you the slightest idea that I'm not going to have sex with you,abeg forget that one. I think guys don't communicate what they want enough,at the end people who want sex should be with people who do,and people who don't should be with their kind alike. Shalom.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by bepositive11: 4:05pm On May 30, 2021
All those telling her to have sex with him. If she should get pregnant what will he do? Ask her for an abortion and put her health at risk? Nonsense!

3 Likes

Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by DONFASZY(m): 4:46pm On May 30, 2021
99% of relationships in nig for couple less 25yr of age
Nt ready for marriage is sex n money
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by walyx(m): 4:53pm On May 30, 2021
Amotolongbo:

laughh don keh me ere oo. . brother is broke and no contribution to his brokeness killed it.

4 Likes

Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by Elporo(m): 5:12pm On May 30, 2021
profilemessages:
campaign after election

wetin nairaland no go see from NIGERIAN WOMEN

abeg who get NOKIA PIN MOUTH?

Na Itel I dey use .. e go work?

2 Likes

Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by Elporo(m): 5:16pm On May 30, 2021
DONFASZY:
99% of relationships in nig for couple less 25yr of age
Nt ready for marriage is sex n money

Everywhere in the world. We have Feminism to thank for it. Without that ideology men would not be this neck deep in puzzy supply.

OP, tell the guy sey you no do again. I am sure your bestie is more than ready to explore the four corners of his bed with him.
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by Elporo(m): 5:18pm On May 30, 2021
heniford2:
But you go wan bill him drink sweet pepper soup, lick cold store ice cream abi waiting u get to offer grin cheesy

Nah this kind go dey bill mr A, 4uck mr B
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by Cashio(m): 8:16pm On May 30, 2021
Girls will be forming no sex before marriage for one guy and be fucking another guy, na why real niggahs no dey buy dat no sex nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by EverythingFit: 9:15pm On May 30, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KE2pbDB5Guw

You are old enough to know what you want, same with him. If he wants sex and you don't want to give it, there's no question, let the brother go
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by Vision101(m): 2:22am On May 31, 2021
@Amotolongbo
The earlier you young ladies realize this, the better. About 99% of the guys coming to you wan fück you ni. It is now left to you to play your game well and show them that you aren’t fit only for a sexual specimen by your ways, demands and contributions

@me
You are exposing us and teaching these ladies bad thing. I will sue you and claim damages.
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by Jokescity(m): 7:44am On May 31, 2021
DDayve:
Most times, when a man goes for a woman, he is after sex. Only in rare cases will a man see a woman for the first time and already decides to marry her. He may demand sex too early and stil be the best man you would ever want. What happens on the long run is what determines if both of you will marry. If you like him, allow him. It's only after sex you would know if he is your man or not. Before sex, he is most likely faking it.
You ladies should start having strong mind like men too. Date him, sex him and observe his attitude. If his attitude shows he loves you, continue, if he doesn't, dump him for another guy.
for how long would she be jumping from one guy to the other? When toto come spoil who go bare the pain. Guy receive sense in the mighty name of Jesus

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 31, 2021
Amotolongbo:

Wow shocked. Nice one
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by Amuochicha(f): 12:30pm On May 31, 2021
I hate men sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by DDayve: 4:32pm On Jun 03, 2021
Jokescity:
for how long would she be jumping from one guy to the other? When toto come spoil who go bare the pain. Guy receive sense in the mighty name of Jesus

Simp spotted cool
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by uthlaw: 5:32pm On Jun 03, 2021
Amotolongbo:

na lady get sense like this...you are one in 1million Nigeria girls!

5 Likes

Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by MrCork: 5:36pm On Jun 03, 2021
Felililicia:
Earlier thread

angry
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by MrCork: 5:38pm On Jun 03, 2021
Felililicia:
Earlier thread

so u don't want the Gentlemen to ask u for puccccccccy..abi?...are u related to Bksoul?(no oofens) angry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How Often Should Girls Change Their Panties? / Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story / What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.