Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,969 members, 7,817,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex (70316 Views)

Lady Introduces Her New Boyfriend To Her Husband & Boyfriend (pics/video) / I Refused To Accept A Breakup Untill She Started Flaunting Her New Boyfriend / I'm Torn Between My Ex And New Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by Hassanmaye(m): 10:03pm On Jun 03, 2021
Nonexistent:
Will he be the first man to have fuccked your pussy? Get out. Olosho everywhere.
Haha
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by Hassanmaye(m): 10:06pm On Jun 03, 2021
Kzinne:
rubbish. Just two days a real man who's really good at the game will fuuuck you finish
Haha are you sure
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by Hassanmaye(m): 10:07pm On Jun 03, 2021
Coldie:
Where una dae see this fvck self.

I stay Nigeria for years since them born me na only 2 girls I date and na only one fvck me.

How do u guys do it
Haha
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by K9blunt(f): 10:08pm On Jun 03, 2021
DDayve:
Most times, when a man goes for a woman, he is after sex. Only in rare cases will a man see a woman for the first time and already decides to marry her. He may demand sex too early and stil be the best man you would ever want. What happens on the long run is what determines if both of you will marry. If you like him, allow him. It's only after sex you would know if he is your man or not. Before sex, he is most likely faking it.
You ladies should start having strong mind like men too. Date him, sex him and observe his attitude. If his attitude shows he loves you, continue, if he doesn't, dump him for another guy.

Too much sense jare... One crate of beer for you ��
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by Awesome01(m): 10:21pm On Jun 03, 2021
DDayve:
Most times, when a man goes for a woman, he is after sex. Only in rare cases will a man see a woman for the first time and already decides to marry her. He may demand sex too early and stil be the best man you would ever want. What happens on the long run is what determines if both of you will marry. If you like him, allow him. It's only after sex you would know if he is your man or not. Before sex, he is most likely faking it.
You ladies should start having strong mind like men too. Date him, sex him and observe his attitude. If his attitude shows he loves you, continue, if he doesn't, dump him for another guy.

Gbam! Guy! I owe you one bottle of Heineken.
After all, pussii no get meter. Na who you tell go know.

1 Like

Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by manigold: 10:38pm On Jun 03, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Govocrete:
Your principle is great no sex, you want to settle down with a serious man.

Also take into consideration that the guys also have principles too and for everyone to have their peace , do these:

1. Anytime he ask you for an outing, tell him you prefer a Dutch outing (You pay for your food and drinks while he pay for his).

2. Don't bother him about rent, hair and other bill.

Since you prefer things happen your way, allow him to do things for you at his will. Since you want to settle down, start grooming him to the perfect man you want.

By far the most reasonable point.
You have to be contributing to something to build a relationship. If u are an asset, anyone can accept sexless relationship. Especially, if u can demonstrate you can be independent and cater for your needs, while working out plans and ways for personal and collective improvements.
The problem is a lot of women are not wholesome yet for a relationship but want one. You think it's a way out of poverty. You are always in need of money, but u are not there to offer financial help. You want to receive but you can't give.
'Give what?' U will ask. Nothing else but sex..if u have anything better, no serious minded person will bother with sex. I mean it. A lot of the men even here can wait and be happy in the relationship if there's something reasonable u can add to the table.

1 Like

Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by Telstar: 10:44pm On Jun 03, 2021
Felililicia:
This is somebody, I just accepted a month ago,
I barely know him though we met twice during the relationship. During the third one( yesterday) now he is hinting for sex, the way I replied him made him change topic and said he was joking.
Anytime we meet his joystick get visibly aroused. I need a serious man. Should I dump him.
Earlier thread
https://www.nairaland.com/6576284/did-rush-accept-guy-hope
Shut up! That's not a big deal. After all, you aren't a virgin.
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by Schprobs: 10:44pm On Jun 03, 2021
Felililicia:
I barely know him though we met twice during the relationship. During the third one( yesterday) now he is hinting for sex, the way I replied him made him change topic and said he was joking.
Anytime we meet his joystick get visibly aroused. I need a serious man. Should I dump him.
Earlier thread

Sex is not a man wish it's a want it's man needs
If u're not ready for Bleep stay off relationship
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by Hamzaaaaaaaa(m): 10:56pm On Jun 03, 2021
DDayve:
I'm impressed
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by romunu(m): 10:57pm On Jun 03, 2021
The gbola dey raise
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by tightpussy156: 11:01pm On Jun 03, 2021
SEE @OP BEFORE YOU COME IN HEAR AND RANT NONSENSE.CHECK YOURSELF.WHAT DO.YOU HAVE TO CONTRIBUTE TO THE RELATIONSHIP IF NOT SEX.IF YOU CHECK NOW YOU ARE THE TYPE THAT BAGGAGE ALL YOUR PROBLEM ON A MAN.YOU DONT HAVE ANY CONTRIBUTION IDEAS IN THE RELATIONSHIP.YOUR SLOGAN GIVE ME MONEY MONEY MONEY ALL THE TIME.FIX MY HAIR BRAZALIAN WEAVON ,FIX MY NAILS.AM SICK WHY BECOS YOU NEED NEW IP PHONE.YOU SEE A GIRL BECOS SHE NEED SOMETIN SHE GO TELL HER BOYFREIND OR ANY MAN THAT SPIN HER AM SICK.FAST FOOD IF YOU CHECK YOU ARE THE LAZY TYPE THAT CANT COOK. YOU.BETTER WAKE UP.YOU.CANT EAT UR CAKE AND HAVE IT.FIRSTLY DEFINE YOUR RELATIONSHIP BEFORE YOU RANT NONSENSE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by CountDracula(m): 11:04pm On Jun 03, 2021
Amotolongbo:
How do you convince a man that you arent a water molecule deficient of one hydrogen atom if within few minutes of meeting, you’ve suddenly got ancestral financial crises to solve?
I set up a meeting between a brother and a girl, before we got home, she told my brother she isn’t happy cos she lost her mum’s necklace. What kinda nonsense is that?
Even if it’s real, can’t she mask her loss and keep that shît to herself?

You are dating a guy, the only currency you can trade with him is your pu$$i and the sole skill you can use to entertain him is your moaning during sex. These brothers get these everywhere they go. What makes your own brand different and makes him to stick to you?

Brother is broke, you don’t have a financial contribution to join his brokenness. You can’t wash away his “sapa”.
Guy is so deficient of idea at that moment, you can’t spark up mental contributions to rejuvenate his brain. Tell me what you are good for then if not a sexual specimen.

I want to screenshot this and frame and put it on the wall ln my room
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by slimman007: 11:11pm On Jun 03, 2021
frozen70:

What else does a man needs from a woman the moment you accept a relationship from him

Of course is sex, men see sex as a game and women sees sex as something not so necessary

If you wish to give him go ahead and if you don't wish just draw the line and make sure you don't ask him of any financial favour

Babe, l love you dearly on this your statement.How I wish every female out there will get this into their skull.
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by KingDash: 11:25pm On Jun 03, 2021
Felililicia:
Earlier thread
man must chop... it's allowed, you're just stingy.
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by Judgesledge(m): 11:26pm On Jun 03, 2021
Guy must be a very patient dude, one whole month and nothing done!!
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by rickyboss333: 11:33pm On Jun 03, 2021
Sometimes I really don't get it. How difficult is it to have some sense. Is it not better to give out d sex now and get dumped if that's all he wants, thereby knowing his true intention, than keep ur sex and pretend to be in a relationship 4 God knows how long, till u decide to have d sex only to find out u have been wasting your time with him because he will still dump u if that's what he's interested in, so what's d point? U want to be sure first that he is serious about u? My dear there is only one way of knowing...give him the sex, and if he is truly into u, he will still stay. Or u think some guys can't be patient? They will just keep dancing to your tune, counting the money you are eating from them, and be patiently waiting for the kpekus just for gentle man sake, and at d end, when u finally think in ur mind like..."chai, this my boyfriend has tried, let me just give it to him", and then u finally do, my dear don't think u have done well by keeping it cos if he stays after d sex, it means he would have still stayed all this while, except that u have been wasting ur time and if he decides to bounce u afterwards, is it not still dumping u? Some of them will even continue fucking u until they feel they have bleeped all thier money spent on u and still dump u hard. So whats d point? Or your d type that is forming "it's my first time in his house, I don't want him to see me as cheap"...my dear, first any guy that still thinks that way is a child, and second, what's d point thinking that way when u already clean shaved ur pussy, just incase? Una tire me I swear! I keep telling babes, including my sisters and cousins that sex is very vital in a relationship. Any relationship that hasn't experienced sex has not started cos sex is a determinant factor...its either he or she leaves after d sex (if that's what he is truly after) or stays (being convinced that this is worth keeping), because at some point in d relationship, whether u like it or not, d sex must happen no matter who that person is (except if he or she is a ritualist). Would u prefer to wait till you're married only to find out both of u have never been compactible sexually? This is d reason for most broken marriages. So why wait? My dear tell urself d truth, u r simply not attracted to him, or ur simply a toddler with a high number of months spent on earth, so grow up pls. It's high time girls stop this pretences about sex like they don't enjoy it too or it was crafted for men alone. If u see where them dey beg for d thing, how them they squirt and cum endlessly here when them collect better nacking here ehnnn...as in, am talking from experience, not blue film. well, I don't blame those ladies that keep speaking against sex, they haven't experienced how sweet sex is for ladies. I thank God for d few who has, they are never ashamed to say how much they need it. If they can tell u d truth from deep down, they will prefer an average nigerian man who will satisfy them sexually than d wealthy one with no prospects of good sex. Let me even tell u a secret, no sexually active man wants to marry a virgin, go and find out, which am sure u aren't, so why hord it? Keeping your kpekus to yourself will not change d fact that u r holy. That your "right time" u feel u will have d sex is will not win u an award or make d man think u have been a decent girl my dear, neither will it make your hole any tighter. All of us na ashy we be, both man and woman, u Bleep collect money, u Bleep because of luv, u Bleep out of pity, u Bleep because ur Hot, as long as u no Bleep for d purpose God created Bleep 4 in d first place, which is pro creation, all of us na ashawo! Na d packaging differentiate us, Period!!

5 Likes

Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by calcal: 11:36pm On Jun 03, 2021
Bleep and enjoy your life jor.
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by Babalola0920: 11:39pm On Jun 03, 2021
Felililicia:
Earlier thread

Ode !! What does the remaining 10% want if wasn't also for sex ?
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by tonquendo4u(m): 11:50pm On Jun 03, 2021
B4 nko? U want him to want prayers?
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by themanderon: 12:21am On Jun 04, 2021
You are only seen as a sex object and he desires to have you as one of his body counts so you better run.
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by Nobody: 12:28am On Jun 04, 2021
CountDracula:

I want to screenshot this and frame and put it on the wall ln my room

Kuku say you wan chase your girls away grin

1 Like

Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by Nobody: 12:31am On Jun 04, 2021
Joshmuch:
Wicked girls! They won't give it for the guys they claim they love, but las las, they can give it to cucumber, candles , vibrators for free that have no monetary value to them.

Na that pain you? She fit dey give am to one bestie for free tongue
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by dre30: 12:42am On Jun 04, 2021
Felililicia:

Well I don't think you too will never ask him for anything or seek for favour from him. The only way you can get serious is theat when u guys go out pay all the bills and buy him gifts and tell him u are not for sex that u want to settle for him. In that sense u are playing the game well. Anything outside that forget about it.
Earlier thread
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by osazsky(m): 1:29am On Jun 04, 2021
If he took u to a fast food and he spent more than 5k on you..yes give him o sex is cheap now some girls are dishing it out for 23 naira
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by HoneySwag(f): 1:53am On Jun 04, 2021
Please sis dump him, he's not a serious type, he's only after your body. Possibly tell him no sex, only by marriage and see his reaction. Someone that wants something serious with you will stay but otherwise will grumble and see reasons to walk away.
And in your part, please don't demand anything from him.. be responsible!

2 Likes

Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by Akharmony: 2:08am On Jun 04, 2021
Amotolongbo:
The earlier you young ladies realize this, the better. About 99% of the guys coming to you wan fück you ni. It is now left to you to play your game well and show them that you aren’t fit only for a sexual specimen by your ways, demands and contributions
Moutuary standard lager beer and IseEwu for this philosopher abg. E too get wisdom
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by confirmedniggae: 3:00am On Jun 04, 2021
West2019:
At the end you will marry your self .

Let her know

1 Like

Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by Kolena: 3:11am On Jun 04, 2021
Amotolongbo:
The earlier you young ladies realize this, the better. About 99% of the guys coming to you wan fück you ni. It is now left to you to play your game well and show them that you aren’t fit only for a sexual specimen by your ways, demands and contributions
Shut up.... I've a feeling that you have vaginal odour. With that your unnecessary huge ass. Mtcheew undecided
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by Kolena: 3:18am On Jun 04, 2021
chatinent:
I wonder how people date people without any life principles! You should date when you are ready for marriage!
Guy shut up. What is marriage? Does marriage add anything special to one's life? Always posting nonsense. Mtcheew undecided
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by AJmotel: 3:19am On Jun 04, 2021
Madam. Just because he ask for sex and you think he's not the right man?
Whether new or not, what did you call him? Your boyfriend. Right?
Push him away until you find the guy that will patiently wait for 9 months then. After he chop you. . he go run.
Like the bible say it appointed unto a man to chop once and after chop you find your way.
Sister. Continue. Rubbish.

somebody, I just accepted a month ago,
Earlier thread
https://www.nairaland.com/6576284/did-rush-accept-guy-hope[/quote]
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by IYANGBALI: 3:36am On Jun 04, 2021
Sooner or later you go still fok am. So why the public announcement

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Lady Kneels Down To Accept Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal / After Introduction, I’m Seeing Too Many Red Flags / Oya Come Toast That Babe or Guy wey You Like For PIDGIN!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.