Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex (70341 Views)

Lady Introduces Her New Boyfriend To Her Husband & Boyfriend (pics/video) / I Refused To Accept A Breakup Untill She Started Flaunting Her New Boyfriend / I'm Torn Between My Ex And New Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by uthlaw: 5:43pm On Jun 03, 2021
Amuochicha:
I hate men sad
na men still de Bleep you!

1 Like

Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 03, 2021
Give him now undecided undecided undecided
It's meant to be given grin grin grin
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by olisaEze(m): 6:12pm On Jun 03, 2021
What did you think attracted him in the first place, your extraordinary wit? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jun 03, 2021
What were you expecting.
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by West2019(m): 6:14pm On Jun 03, 2021
Felililicia:
This is somebody, I just accepted a month ago,
I barely know him though we met twice during the relationship. During the third one( yesterday) now he is hinting for sex, the way I replied him made him change topic and said he was joking.
Anytime we meet his joystick get visibly aroused. I need a serious man. Should I dump him.
Earlier thread
https://www.nairaland.com/6576284/did-rush-accept-guy-hope
never you ask him for money cos if you do that you are a fake

1 Like

Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 03, 2021
Amuochicha:
I hate men sad
..But you Love Dick grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by West2019(m): 6:15pm On Jun 03, 2021
Amotolongbo:
The earlier you young ladies realize this, the better. About 99% of the guys coming to you wan fück you ni. It is now left to you to play your game well and show them that you aren’t fit only for a sexual specimen by your ways, demands and contributions
no sex no money you are right
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by tayooluwole: 6:15pm On Jun 03, 2021
Felililicia:
I barely know him though we met twice during the relationship. During the third one( yesterday) now he is hinting for sex, the way I replied him made him change topic and said he was joking.
Anytime we meet his joystick get visibly aroused. I need a serious man. Should I dump him.
Earlier thread

So u think say d alaye con count bridge abi

1 Like

Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by Bigii(m): 6:15pm On Jun 03, 2021
Felililicia:
Earlier thread

A whole month without s*x? The guy na angel oh grin

1 Like

Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by West2019(m): 6:17pm On Jun 03, 2021
At the end you will marry your self .
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 03, 2021
Felililicia:
Earlier thread

Jeeeeez Mannnnnn!
Naso!

You can't say yoy would dump him, maybe your body is on fleek, and you know men are easily aroused by all those girls with big stuffs younno cool cool

And, btw, SEX is part of what makes a relationship nasty, So give the nigga your secret before he cheats on you with a girl that will give him on a steady grin

1 Like

Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by Femi316: 6:17pm On Jun 03, 2021
Boyfriend plenty but husband few...
Felililicia:
Earlier thread
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by koyyess: 6:17pm On Jun 03, 2021
Just dump the ape and go and make money.

Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by Bigii(m): 6:18pm On Jun 03, 2021
Amotolongbo:
The earlier you young ladies realize this, the better. About 99% of the guys coming to you wan fück you ni. It is now left to you to play your game well and show them that you aren’t fit only for a sexual specimen by your ways, demands and contributions

A beg you get spare? I wan date you already cool
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by mu2sa2: 6:18pm On Jun 03, 2021
chatinent:
I wonder how people date people without any life principles! You should date when you are ready for marriage!
What of those who will never marry or don't believe in marriage?
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by angelfallz(m): 6:18pm On Jun 03, 2021
90% ke? 99.999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% that is the real figure.

b3llo:
90% of people in a relationship just want to have sex and move.
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by ma373733(m): 6:18pm On Jun 03, 2021
Kobicove:

If you dump him just because of that then know that you will be changing boyfriends every 2 months grin
tell her!grin

1 Like

Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by KKLord3(m): 6:19pm On Jun 03, 2021
Please how old are you? Because decision of having sex is at your peril. Even if your pastor says no, you may decide to do it. There are many serious guys looking for serious relationship but ladies dishonesty making guys to behave otherwise.

I am based I Port Harcourt and I have lots of serious guys looking for good to go ladies

If you are urgent 2k lady, please do not contact me.

1 Like

Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by captainamiedi1: 6:19pm On Jun 03, 2021
Me I dey tell you from the beginning wetin I want and if you are not ready, u zoom off

1 Like

Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 03, 2021
Felililicia:
Earlier thread
Run for your dear life
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by Fuckyoumod: 6:20pm On Jun 03, 2021
danietohbadt:
Did you guys really define what you both want in the relationship before you started?

Cos I don't understand this you're saying at all.

Why did you both decide to date?

At least, there. must be a purpose.
See, to be realistic, if the guy is still a student, between 20 and 26,then you're in for a fucktionship.

Please, define your relationship before starting one. It's very important.
to spot small pikin post no hard.
This shit hole post is actually from a little child.

Now let me tell you, define your mumu relationship from now till tomorrow, she must be fuccked.

Purpose kill you dia!
What is she bring to the table?
Money? Ideas?
She brings nothing but sex, because she got nothing to add to your life.
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by Safemoon: 6:20pm On Jun 03, 2021
The guy na Jew man.one is too much for me to wait buko.what are we waiting for?
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by neyohh: 6:22pm On Jun 03, 2021
Amotolongbo said it all, listen to her. Shocking she's a naija female, hardly see any with brain's

2 Likes

Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by emmnprince(m): 6:23pm On Jun 03, 2021
Kobicove:

If you dump him just because of that then know that you will be changing boyfriends every 2 months grin

until she get a one who isn't randy but sensible enough to build and sustain a healthy relationship not selfish or wanting to take advantage and end up killing a soul emotionally and leave a negative scar behind.
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by atiku4President(m): 6:23pm On Jun 03, 2021
What are you always looking for that makes you notice that his manhood is always visibly aroused?

7 Likes

Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by Ekeeyhandsome(m): 6:24pm On Jun 03, 2021
Naija women are scum and scam..
Here in south Africa, we have sex first before deciding if we want to be in relationship. And if we don't want any relationship, we might continue fucking until we find someone we like.

6 Likes

Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by Tonyspecial(m): 6:24pm On Jun 03, 2021
F
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by Germi9: 6:25pm On Jun 03, 2021
Amotolongbo:
But sex is what she can actually bring to the table,what else? Nigérian gurls have already given that perception of “hunger” so every guy wants to have $ex and move on

1 Like

Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by LINTUNE(m): 6:25pm On Jun 03, 2021
Kobicove:

she dunno Waris goin on
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:25pm On Jun 03, 2021
Amotolongbo:
How do you convince a man that you arent a water molecule deficient of one hydrogen atom if within few minutes of meeting, you’ve suddenly got ancestral financial crises to solve?
I set up a meeting between a brother and a girl, before we got home, she told my brother she isn’t happy cos she lost her mum’s necklace. What kinda nonsense is that?
Even if it’s real, can’t she mask her loss and keep that shît to herself?

You are dating a guy, the only currency you can trade with him is your pu$$i and the sole skill you can use to entertain him is your moaning during sex. These brothers get these everywhere they go. What makes your own brand different and makes him to stick to you?

Brother is broke, you don’t have a financial contribution to join his brokenness. You can’t wash away his “sapa”.
Guy is so deficient of idea at that moment, you can’t spark up mental contributions to rejuvenate his brain. Tell me what you are good for then if not a sexual specimen.

Well said.
Re: My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex by Ifegold6: 6:26pm On Jun 03, 2021
What else can you offer him jare

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How Often Should Girls Change Their Panties? / Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story / What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.