Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,795 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:47 PM

Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? (76764 Views)

Is Unclothedness In The Family A Normal Thing? / Nigerian Lady Uses Nigerian Flag To Cover Her unclothedness In Sexy Independence / She Can't Allow Her Mom In-law To See Her unclothedness, She’s hiding something. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by enirock(m): 6:57pm On Dec 01, 2021
onyenatruchi:
No one has seen mine cool it was when i served in Ondo state as a corper that i saw my landlady own lipsrsealed you go fear bush na lipsrsealed bears covered everything that i couldn't see it very well lipsrsealed is like the woman never shaved since she was born lipsrsealed the bush was too much lipsrsealed it resembles Pete Edochie bear bear lipsrsealed
You no really see am but you know the person beards wey e resemble... This life na cruise ooo

1 Like

Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by dapadawee: 6:59pm On Dec 01, 2021
Six30:
We tend to attach too much importance to the private parts for reasons I don't really understand. I mean we'll all die someday and the once very special organ will be nothing but food for termites. So when suddenly someone stormed on us and accidentally saw our unclothedness, we fray a lot. Has it happened to you before and what was the reaction from both of you?

When I was in jss2, during social studies class I was asked by my teacher to recite the national anthem, unknown to me my zip was down and my national anthem was dangling in broad daylight, omo that day he be like say make I enter ground. But its well.

6 Likes

Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by Timekeeper: 7:02pm On Dec 01, 2021
Kroos205:
off campus
i dey shit ni o, na so aunty ayo just open door without knocking... i no even move, i just dey look... she jejely close d door back... since that time ehn, i dey always drum inside toilet so make person know say i dey inside

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by Posa: 7:05pm On Dec 01, 2021
Back then (2011) in Ugbowo, close to Uniben, I was sharing a flat with some Uniben Undergraduates, one afternoon like this, I got into the bathroom to shower, My towel fell on the floor, I had to wash it. I had to observe that no one was using the lobby, then I quickly used one hand to hold My blokos to run inside My room, boom one of My flatmates was heading towards Me with her boobs dangling inside her short towel. She done see My blokos, I must see her too.
Na so I grab her, hang her one leg and bleeped her real good (after all she has been liking Me). Na so we f**k tire till she go for Service.
Peace Ose, anywhere you are, I still Miss Your p**sy

9 Likes

Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by Bamzyriches451: 7:06pm On Dec 01, 2021
Hehehehe

Na normal thing na, some of them sef we ended up................
Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by BePrepared: 7:13pm On Dec 01, 2021
yanabasee1:
During my university days..... I rented an apartment off-campus and it was the usual face me I face you compound..... everyone shares the toilet and the bathroom

So I had this girl, she was very reserved and very pretty...had a light skin and was an introvert that will scatter the compound with sweet aroma from her room...

Sometimes like that, I returned from home and I decided not to go to school..It was in the afternoon and I never knew anyone was in the compound and I went to the bathroom to take my shower...I was just pulling down my trousers to hang them when I saw the door opened and she was staring down at my erected third leg. She closed the door speechless and was unable to say sorry. I didn't say anything either..

After I was done at the bathroom, I decided to leave for lectures or go to school to read or something...then she came and knock at my door... Ask her to come in and she did... She said she was sorry about what happened and I said it was fine..but that I have to see hers too... I was trying to be funny and she took it serious. But said, if I wanted a revenge that she will let me have it but only when she'd return from school.

Then that even passed, we couldn't see, after a week letter, she called me from her window and I turned to the backyard to see her.... She was naked... and my dick stood up immediately and I knew she noticed it...

Well, long story cut short.... we never had sex.. I wasn't possible... I failed myself.

Lai Mohammed is having mentorship class on it head
Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by godofuck231: 7:25pm On Dec 01, 2021
She gbe body na, hold her breasts
Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by pfadom: 7:28pm On Dec 01, 2021
You cannot confidently say no one has ever seen your unclothedness. Someone could see you in your birthday suit [/b]without you knowing.

Fedrick100:
Lol
By this time of the night
Anyway [b]no one has seen mine
, if any girl ever see mine I’ll forever be shy anytime i see the girl
Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by ashawopikin(m): 7:42pm On Dec 01, 2021
toujurs:
Am a pervert? For feeling comfortable in my own room, A lady that i dont even consider attractive. If i curse you now it would seem like, i lack discipline undecided
no mind am, some people just dey type english wey dem no know, make him go find out the meaning of pervert

1 Like

Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by Realhommie(m): 7:43pm On Dec 01, 2021
onyenatruchi:
No one has seen mine cool it was when i served in Ondo state as a corper that i saw my landlady own lipsrsealed you go fear bush na lipsrsealed bears covered everything that i couldn't see it very well lipsrsealed is like the woman never shaved since she was born lipsrsealed the bush was too much lipsrsealed it resembles Pete Edochie bear bear lipsrsealed
You be real weyrey cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by LeoFish92(m): 7:48pm On Dec 01, 2021
onyenatruchi:

LMAO. This is the funniest comment I've seen this year

3 Likes

Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by Peace1993: 7:49pm On Dec 01, 2021
yanabasee1:
During my university days..... I rented an apartment off-campus and it was the usual face me I face you compound..... everyone shares the toilet and the bathroom

So I had this girl, she was very reserved and very pretty...had a light skin and was an introvert that will scatter the compound with sweet aroma from her room...

Sometimes like that, I returned from home and I decided not to go to school..It was in the afternoon and I never knew anyone was in the compound and I went to the bathroom to take my shower...I was just pulling down my trousers to hang them when I saw the door opened and she was staring down at my erected third leg. She closed the door speechless and was unable to say sorry. I didn't say anything either..

After I was done at the bathroom, I decided to leave for lectures or go to school to read or something...then she came and knock at my door... Ask her to come in and she did... She said she was sorry about what happened and I said it was fine..but that I have to see hers too... I was trying to be funny and she took it serious. But said, if I wanted a revenge that she will let me have it but only when she'd return from school.

Then that even passed, we couldn't see, after a week letter, she called me from her window and I turned to the backyard to see her.... She was naked... and my dick stood up immediately and I knew she noticed it...

Well, long story cut short.... we never had sex.. I wasn't possible... I failed myself.
i smell lies
Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by Peace1993: 7:52pm On Dec 01, 2021
Kroos205:
off campus
i dey shit ni o, na so aunty ayo just open door without knocking... i no even move, i just dey look... she jejely close d door back... since that time ehn, i dey always drum inside toilet so make person know say i dey inside
I swear water dy comot for ma eyes grin

3 Likes

Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by Mftivi: 7:58pm On Dec 01, 2021
BikoMERCYme:
well.........mine is quite different tho.......

It happened when I was pretty young..........i sat directly opposite chit chatting with my crush and her friend.......

It got to a stage both girls.........stopped paying attention to my words and would take a look at me and burst out laughing..........

This happened for sometime till my elder brother had to monitor their gaze/eye movement on me...........Guess what

There was my dick pointing out in between my torn trouser.............
I felt really shamed......

hahahahahaha
Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 8:04pm On Dec 01, 2021
Man in the Hostel - I just kept running! If not for my roommate that slept like she was drugged, I wouldn’t have been locked outside.

1 Like

Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by Tosbox01(m): 8:07pm On Dec 01, 2021
I can't just remember one
Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by AZControversial(m): 8:23pm On Dec 01, 2021
Hotspotbro:
So how wide was the anux?

cheesy
Seriously??!!
Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by Blessingita: 8:28pm On Dec 01, 2021
Kroos205:
off campus
hahaha I play song oo...I no wan hear say you deaf say you no hear the song.

4 Likes

Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by PENNYSWAP: 8:29pm On Dec 01, 2021
yanabasee1:

Sometimes like that, I returned from home and I decided not to go to school..It was in the afternoon and I never knew anyone was in the compound and I went to the bathroom to take my shower... I was just pulling down my trousers to hang them when I saw the door opened and she was staring down at my erected third leg. She closed the door speechless and was unable to say sorry. I didn't say anything either..

Liar Liar Liar

How can you be erect when you want to bath, so you go up and down with erected third leg ... seeing your dick is believable but that you are already erect in the bath room before she came was a lie unless you wanted to masturbate and your dick was up before she saw you ..

How can you say you are erect ? What triggered your erection before she opened the bathroom door Or you just Dey move up and down with erection like a goat in heat period

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by AlphaStyles(m): 8:30pm On Dec 01, 2021
reading comments and laughing
Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by oluwafeolami(m): 8:38pm On Dec 01, 2021
Futa. Block A abiola hall. I usually bath in the open in one coded part of the hostel near the laundry before I leave for night class. Way past visiting hours for girls. The stubborn ones that still remain in the hostel if they want to sneak out take that route. I've been caught bathing by these stubborn ladies. And I make no attempt to hide my unclothedness. I just keep scrubbing happily. I'm never ashamed because I'm very well sculpted and most importantly,she probably might have not and might never again see the kind of gbola she saw grin

Greatest futarian...
I can relate Baba, tho I stayed off k. Apatapiti
Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by Mrtaye: 8:49pm On Dec 01, 2021
Biglittlelois:
My towel fell off....painful cry
Where and how pls

1 Like

Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by arthurwillia(m): 9:02pm On Dec 01, 2021
paulolee:
was bathing outside my lodge at night bcox of intense heat n nepa suddenly restored light n i was almost under the rays of that wite enery bulb..
was washing my head n face covered with soap with eyes closed wen I felt bright light around n wat u heard was "Omo na gbola b dis?
I immediately rushed my towel to cover my self n girls from opposite lodge were laughing n I ran inside my ous.
dt was d topic all week on our group chat, some took d joke serious n were codedly asking me to visit so dey get to see it work...
me wey get ego n dnt do anyhow hoes...na jus few I attend to
Why you Dey lie guy
Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by Mrtaye: 9:08pm On Dec 01, 2021
Vanilla4:
My sister, after I dropped the towel (after bathing). She was like, put some clothes on we are running late for the meeting.

No big deal I guess.
That's woman to woman naw

1 Like

Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by MufasaLion: 9:13pm On Dec 01, 2021
legba1:
Me....hmmnnn, each time I remember this episode I get sad and unhappy...
Back in those days, I just finished my JSCE exams so I get to stay home while others go to school...my papa house then was just at decked level with skeletal block work errected for the first floor,so I stayed up on the deck at times.

So one morning,I saw our neighbors first daughter tying her towels at their backyard,she was covered partially by banana shrubs.so I decoded that's where she bathe. I use to have this old KODAK camera that was bad already but I know the lens will do the magnifying magic.. Next morning,I was on the decking waiting with my camera with me...as envisaged here comes PEACE with a bucket of water. In no time she was bathing, I got to work and was viewing her from my hiding.after some minutes,the girl dad called out to me form the first floor of their own building(the first floor had been built to lintel but not roofed). Next thing was her dad storming my papa compound to demand for the picture of her daughter that I have with me with the girl crying. It became a VERY VERY serious issue that involved the entire community. I stood my ground that I was not snapping...my parents believed me but nevertheless beat day light out of me..I was stopped from watching america movies for some time and most parents stopped their wards from talking to me...it also almost affected me in school as we all attended the same school.

I lost many friend most particularly PEACE, because we were so close back then and people call us husband and wife,may be I might have even knacked her...Each time she sees me,she will start crying and begging me to give her her pictures. I was really affected psychologically because in the community,only me and family believed I didnt snapped her. We are all grown up with our families now but the family and my family still don't talk since 1994. My dad is late,her dad is about 80 now but that incident scattered us..our houses are only separated by a wall of 9inch blocks, since 1994.. I detest talking about it because I just wanted to catch fantasy. How I wish I can locate her .

grin grin grin
So hilarious.
Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by THEGALADIMA(m): 9:26pm On Dec 01, 2021
See cruiseeeee

yanabasee1:

Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by MufasaLion: 9:27pm On Dec 01, 2021
I'm tempted to say something but I'm just gonna zip my mouth.
Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by Iphran6: 10:01pm On Dec 01, 2021
Mine was in 2016 immediately after my NYSC I was sent a job invite at Onitsha, ( GNLD rubbish which I never knew until I got there) I was lodged in one of my junior corper's brother's house (He was Igbo). I was taking my bath one morning to go out for the job stuff when the wife who was a full time house wife (The guy was a trader at onitsha market) bumped into the bathroom and saw my unclothedness, she was shy and locked in the bedroom until I left the next morning

1 Like

Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by Vanilla4(f): 10:12pm On Dec 01, 2021
Mrtaye:

That's woman to woman naw
Who? Gender not necessary I guess
Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by Ask4diva(f): 10:15pm On Dec 01, 2021
My female cousin.. she said my boyfriend is enjoying, when she saw my big boobs and medium ass, she said it is an instant erection for him

1 Like

Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by Saintdan0421(m): 10:36pm On Dec 01, 2021
kurlz:

"Lyon!!!!!!" Uncle you can "lye" o. grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin cheesy
Serious o..dunno how to convince u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

14 Behavioural Changes In Ladies As They Advance In Age (Pictures) / Pretty Lady On Instagram Feels She Need To Lose Her Virginity [photos] / Symply Tacha "Body Shamed" For Showing Her Stretch Marks (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.