Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,230 members, 7,811,640 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? (76759 Views)

Is Unclothedness In The Family A Normal Thing? / Nigerian Lady Uses Nigerian Flag To Cover Her unclothedness In Sexy Independence / She Can't Allow Her Mom In-law To See Her unclothedness, She’s hiding something. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by ISelectMySins: 5:18pm On Dec 01, 2021
yanabasee1:
During my university days..... I rented an apartment off-campus and it was the usual face me I face you compound..... everyone shares the toilet and the bathroom

So I had this girl, she was very reserved and very pretty...had a light skin and was an introvert that will scatter the compound with sweet aroma from her room...

Sometimes like that, I returned from home and I decided not to go to school..It was in the afternoon and I never knew anyone was in the compound and I went to the bathroom to take my shower...I was just pulling down my trousers to hang them when I saw the door opened and she was staring down at my erected third leg. She closed the door speechless and was unable to say sorry. I didn't say anything either..

After I was done at the bathroom, I decided to leave for lectures or go to school to read or something...then she came and knock at my door... Ask her to come in and she did... She said she was sorry about what happened and I said it was fine..but that I have to see hers too... I was trying to be funny and she took it serious. But said, if I wanted a revenge that she will let me have it but only when she'd return from school.

Then that even passed, we couldn't see, after a week letter, she called me from her window and I turned to the backyard to see her.... She was naked... and my dick stood up immediately and I knew she noticed it...

Well, long story cut short.... we never had sex.. I wasn't possible... I failed myself.

Lmao. You're a really good, I mean really good comedian ooo. Anyway sha, some folks would still believe your story, lol.
Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by chival(f): 5:18pm On Dec 01, 2021
Removed.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by jacoik(m): 5:20pm On Dec 01, 2021
You really failed yourself guy.
yanabasee1:
During my university days..... I rented an apartment off-campus and it was the usual face me I face you compound..... everyone shares the toilet and the bathroom

So I had this girl, she was very reserved and very pretty...had a light skin and was an introvert that will scatter the compound with sweet aroma from her room...

Sometimes like that, I returned from home and I decided not to go to school..It was in the afternoon and I never knew anyone was in the compound and I went to the bathroom to take my shower...I was just pulling down my trousers to hang them when I saw the door opened and she was staring down at my erected third leg. She closed the door speechless and was unable to say sorry. I didn't say anything either..

After I was done at the bathroom, I decided to leave for lectures or go to school to read or something...then she came and knock at my door... Ask her to come in and she did... She said she was sorry about what happened and I said it was fine..but that I have to see hers too... I was trying to be funny and she took it serious. But said, if I wanted a revenge that she will let me have it but only when she'd return from school.

Then that even passed, we couldn't see, after a week letter, she called me from her window and I turned to the backyard to see her.... She was naked... and my dick stood up immediately and I knew she noticed it...

Well, long story cut short.... we never had sex.. I wasn't possible... I failed myself.
Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by JayB11(m): 5:26pm On Dec 01, 2021
I call this walk "Suicide Walk".

On this day, i got into the bathroom, pulled off my clothes, then i remembered that i left my towel on the drying rope at the backyard. The weather was so cold that i thought i couldn't withstand bathing and stepping out with only boxers to go pick the towel. So something came over me to do this "suicide walk" (just walk stark naked) to the backyard since no one else was home.

Children of God, i went out like Adam and just as i stretched out my hand to grab my towel, i heard voices and laughter over me; i looked up and behold some wicked Carpenters, about 3 of them were at the roof top of my neighbours house to fix "only God knows what". One of them said "see rigid black nyansh".....omo naso i no gree comot that day ooo. No wonder they call it "suicide walk".

WOMEN DEY SEE MEN NYANSH, ME NA CARPENTER DEY SEE MINE.....WAHAAALA���

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by Spaxon(f): 5:26pm On Dec 01, 2021
KingTom:

You failed me as well cry

wink
Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by onyenatruchi: 5:27pm On Dec 01, 2021
No one has seen mine cool it was when i served in Ondo state as a corper that i saw my landlady own lipsrsealed you go fear bush na lipsrsealed bears covered everything that i couldn't see it very well lipsrsealed is like the woman never shaved since she was born lipsrsealed the bush was too much lipsrsealed it resembles Pete Edochie bear bear lipsrsealed

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by Bahamas95(m): 5:43pm On Dec 01, 2021
My elder sister's friend visited us from PH and I was with her phone chatting on 2go years back. There was no light that night and the heat was too much so I took off my clothes to enjoy the fresh air coming from my window. I forgot to lock the door and I slept off while chatting.

She wanted to go to bed and came to collect her phone from me. I felt someone removing something from my hand and I woke up immediately.....She was with a torch, only God knows how long she stood there staring at my John Thomas before she finally decided to collect the phone. The next morning she was just smiling when I greeted her. I don't need a prophet or babalawo to tell me why she was smiling. The thing nor too make me shame sha cos she senior me, she even senior my elder sister sef...... Assuming na small girl nai the thing for make me shame.

7 Likes

Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by Hotspotbro(m): 5:44pm On Dec 01, 2021
AZControversial:
cheesy
What a topic!
Well, I saw someone's own...a girl to be precise... and she was forming for me before then. She fine sha. This happened during my school days coz I stayed off campus.

Always passed and greeted her mum every day but she was busy forming big girl. The silly thing came one afternoon to the back of my compound to defecate in the bush while I was showering. This was obviously a habit because our landlord never caught those doing it.
I was gonna leave the bathroom when suddenly i realised it was her. O boooyy....I was like... this will be fun.

I GLADLY stood and watched her do the do. I then yelled 'WELL DONE'.... but she didn't see me.
The next day, I made sure we made eye contact. From my facial expression, she got the message instantly. I eyed her from head to toe like..... 'so you sef dey sh!t, you come dey form'...
She became very uncomfortable. Then I smiled at her mum and greeted her.... and walked away. IT FELT GGOOOOOOOODDD!!!!
So how wide was the anux?

2 Likes

Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by Hotspotbro(m): 5:47pm On Dec 01, 2021
legba1:
Me....hmmnnn, each time I remember this episode I get sad and unhappy...
Back in those days, I just finished my JSCE exams so I get to stay home while others go to school...my papa house then was just at decked level with skeletal block work errected for the first floor,so I stayed up on the deck at times.

So one morning,I saw our neighbors first daughter tying her towels at their backyard,she was covered partially by banana shrubs.so I decoded that's where she bathe. I use to have this old KODAK camera that was bad already but I know the lens will do the magnifying magic.. Next morning,I was on the decking waiting with my camera with me...as envisaged here comes PEACE with a bucket of water. In no time she was bathing, I got to work and was viewing her from my hiding.after some minutes,the girl dad called out to me form the first floor of their own building(the first floor had been built to lintel but not roofed). Next thing was her dad storming my papa compound to demand for the picture of her daughter that I have with me with the girl crying. It became a VERY VERY serious issue that involved the entire community. I stood my ground that I was not snapping...my parents believed me but nevertheless beat day light out of me..I was stopped from watching america movies for some time and most parents stopped their wards from talking to me...it also almost affected me in school as we all attended the same school.

I lost many friend most particularly PEACE, because we were so close back then and people call us husband and wife,may be I might have even knacked her...Each time she sees me,she will start crying and begging me to give her her pictures. I was really affected psychologically because in the community,only me and family believed I didnt snapped her. We are all grown up with our families now but the family and my family still don't talk since 1994. My dad is late,her dad is about 80 now but that incident scattered us..our houses are only separated by a wall of 9inch blocks, since 1994.. I detest talking about it because I just wanted to catch fantasy. How I wish I can locate her .
Ehen na, Kodak cameras have one side when you put your eye you'd see things very large...

2 Likes

Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by Dakunzy: 5:49pm On Dec 01, 2021
sometimes ago at unilorin,this my lodge mate was passing through my bathroom window and she saw me stark naked bathing...i later saw her that night and promised her I was going to see her too...Omo I press buttons and we later Bleep taya that year

7 Likes

Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by Laurene: 5:51pm On Dec 01, 2021
chival:
My husband once walked in with a friend when I was dressed in a blouse and my panties alone. The young man did a double take and turned back for the front door while I escaped into a bedroom. I learnt my lesson though. No more lounging at home half naked. grin
you must be bushy down there
Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 5:57pm On Dec 01, 2021
Na one girl like dat for my house o, me and my babe just finished knocking and we no deh lock wen we deh do d do, and that fateful day, I on gen and ds babe wan com unplug her phone, she just banged in with out knocking naso she see me and my babe naked o, omo naso na d girl no know Wetin she wan do again she just deh confuse to fact she no know her phone again, I sha tell her I’ll come and give her her phone outside.. since then na bro she Dey call me.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by Johnthum(m): 6:04pm On Dec 01, 2021

1 Like

Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by YoungRay007: 6:10pm On Dec 01, 2021
Lol
Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by Babaken(m): 6:10pm On Dec 01, 2021
If it was just seeing it won't pain me but she grab it thinking I roast corn put in my pocket.

5 Likes

Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by SirMichael1: 6:18pm On Dec 01, 2021
Eboski:
Mine was due my baptism class, that evening we were attending catechism class when my Tommy said paining me and I was reach to our church clinic inside the church premise, no knowing it was appendix and I was operated, my crush that period was always coming close to me then I was in ss3, after the operation I was brought out naked my crush and everyone in catechism class was around me to prayed for me, that was afar away that doesn't know what is happening, it was a week later after I have recovered that my crush was telling me how big my bola is, including one of the nurse in my area......I question momsy
WTF? No be by force to comment now. You just give me headache this night.

4 Likes

Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by Schelube(m): 6:20pm On Dec 01, 2021
kiss
BigDawsNet:
Nobody

I have my own privacy...

Back in nysc camp male lodge those year..

The Qqbathroom is kinda open place

Boys just dey move around with dick DIck and DICK nobody send anybody as long as we all guys...only the pastors and su they tie towel..

Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by SirMichael1: 6:22pm On Dec 01, 2021
Ihatebuhariwith:
Na one girl like dat for my house o, me and my babe just finished knocking and we no deh lock wen we deh do d do, and that fateful day, I on gen and ds babe wan com unplug her phone, she just banged in with out knocking naso she see me and my babe naked o, omo naso na d girl no know Wetin she wan do again she just deh confuse to fact she no know her phone again, I sha tell her I’ll come and give her her phone outside.. since then na bro she Dey call me.
Lol. Wetin she been dey call you before?
Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by patrickmuf(m): 6:22pm On Dec 01, 2021
KingTom:

You failed me as well cry
grin grin grin
Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by IzzyAgu: 6:22pm On Dec 01, 2021
I really fancy � many of una line and Lies

E dey sweet my belle!!
Op more of this kain topik again
Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by Ndubuisipaul1: 6:24pm On Dec 01, 2021
It was a face me I face u house, our toilet was full so ladies urine in the bathroom..

This married woman without knocking pushed open the bathroom door and saw me naked..

She shouted Jesus ! With a loud voice .. that everybody around heard her. She quickly turned and ran out of the bathroom .. she was so sorry , her husband too was so sorry . But na man I be, no case at all..

But sometimes I wonder if I was the one that saw her unclothedness will her husband take it lightly the way I did ? Infact another woman made the Same mistake , when a packed into another house it ended with the same am sorry ...

8 Likes

Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by vickydevoka(m): 6:28pm On Dec 01, 2021
GeneralPula:
Nobody don tell truth for here lol

Everybody just dey lie
.abeg u de use device eat de detect lie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by tunapawizzy: 6:32pm On Dec 01, 2021
Futa. Block A abiola hall. I usually bath in the open in one coded part of the hostel near the laundry before I leave for night class. Way past visiting hours for girls. The stubborn ones that still remain in the hostel if they want to sneak out take that route. I've been caught bathing by these stubborn ladies. And I make no attempt to hide my unclothedness. I just keep scrubbing happily. I'm never ashamed because I'm very well sculpted and most importantly,she probably might have not and might never again see the kind of gbola she saw grin
what year did you graduate
Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by toujurs: 6:33pm On Dec 01, 2021
Sleeknigga:
your just a pervert dude
Am a pervert? For feeling comfortable in my own room, A lady that i dont even consider attractive. If i curse you now it would seem like, i lack discipline undecided

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by Nilx: 6:38pm On Dec 01, 2021
Ah I go tell me own story soon
Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by okunwaye(m): 6:39pm On Dec 01, 2021
Ho*ny
Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by Bifwoli: 6:40pm On Dec 01, 2021
Very sick topic .

With all the poverty,crime ,joblessness , ritual killings,filthy streets full of smelly rotten garbage ,poor housing and lots of youths running to slavery in Libya this is what we can think of? The black man is cursed and the poverty is their own making.
Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by Ppgg: 6:46pm On Dec 01, 2021
Oh
Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by Oluf3mi(m): 6:48pm On Dec 01, 2021
Lol... NYSC that year, the lady we share we lodge was having her bath behind my window, I had gone out and came in as I forgot something, I pushed the window open and there she was... it wasn't like I saw anything tho because I quickly turned my face. She was furious...but las las.. eventually..we sha do the do... grin

1 Like

Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by princewarri1985: 6:49pm On Dec 01, 2021
LOL! this reminds me of what happened to me 10 years back i went out with my girfriend and we both came back home drunk as Bleep, and we both had sex and lay naked on the floor and my window was open becaure there was no light, unfortunately enough nepa brough the light, i woke up at about 9:30 pm and i was hearing kids lauging by my window and lo and behold all the kids in my compound were all looking at our unclothedness and laughing, i stood up off the light close my curton and went back to sleep, such an horrible experience. Warri children sha fear them

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by ashawopikin(m): 6:53pm On Dec 01, 2021
This post finally made front page after six months

2 Likes

Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by Wcole(m): 6:54pm On Dec 01, 2021
Na babe story I dey find since o

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

14 Behavioural Changes In Ladies As They Advance In Age (Pictures) / Pretty Lady On Instagram Feels She Need To Lose Her Virginity [photos] / Symply Tacha "Body Shamed" For Showing Her Stretch Marks (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.