Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,998 members, 7,810,778 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:15 PM

Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? (76745 Views)

Is Unclothedness In The Family A Normal Thing? / Nigerian Lady Uses Nigerian Flag To Cover Her unclothedness In Sexy Independence / She Can't Allow Her Mom In-law To See Her unclothedness, She’s hiding something. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by montero4(m): 4:12pm On Dec 02, 2021
KingTom:

You failed me as well cry

U failed mankind at large
Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by Bifwoli: 2:34am On Dec 03, 2021
Leonyluiz:

Ode, kill yourself with depression na. you get solution to all these problem you mentioned since and you never solve one. Instead you're here hating on people passing time.

To be honest Nairaland is an insanely effective stress relieve. you should read comments and laugh and maybe remove that stick up your asshole
Hahaha ,you're funny .
Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by Coolgent(m): 6:22am On Dec 03, 2021
Bifwoli:
Very sick topic .

With all the poverty,crime ,joblessness , ritual killings,filthy streets full of smelly rotten garbage ,poor housing and lots of youths running to slavery in Libya this is what we can think of? The black man is cursed and the poverty is their own making.

Nairaland is trying to generate traffic by fire by force hence their decision to put this sickening topic to front page knowing fully well that our lazy youth will not disappoint them

2 Likes

Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by Coolgent(m): 6:30am On Dec 03, 2021
Petalsempire:
Our rice supplier then,was so shocked ..afterwards he started asking me out

Na me be the rice supplier.
Where are u in Abuja?
Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by Mrtaye: 4:29pm On Dec 03, 2021
Vanilla4:
Who? Gender not necessary I guess
Yea I meant it's no big deal if it's same sex
Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by Adolak(m): 7:56pm On Dec 03, 2021
Coolgent:

Nairaland is trying to generate traffic by fire by force hence their decision to put this sickening topic to front page knowing fully well that our lazy youth will not disappoint them

You didn't disappoint either.

1 Like

Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by Vanilla4(f): 8:41pm On Dec 03, 2021
Mrtaye:

Yea I meant it's no big deal if it's same sex
Oh, I get...
Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by Mrtaye: 10:44pm On Dec 03, 2021
Vanilla4:
Oh, I get...
Yea beauty...hmm pls am I permitted to pm you
Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by Bifwoli: 4:19am On Dec 04, 2021
Coolgent:

I guess they learned from Trump that negativity and notoriety sells and attracts attention.

1 Like

Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by Laurene: 7:10am On Dec 04, 2021
Petalsempire:
Our rice supplier then,was so shocked ..afterwards he started asking me out
how long did you guys date?
Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by Vanilla4(f): 8:57am On Dec 04, 2021
Mrtaye:

Yea beauty...hmm pls am I permitted to pm you
If you want to
Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 04, 2021
I had always been uncomfortable about how people were always starring at that place even when I was not naked. When I was growing up, I thought it was the same thing to with all guys until my very close friends told me I had a big "you know what". Whenever I wore a tight, it was always bulging out. If I didn't wear a very tight, neighbours, etc would be looking at that place excessively. My sister and mom had to make it a point of duty to buy me a very tight tight to push it in because it was bulging out even when I wear clothes.
And the thing is that I have so mastered my body and emotions that even when I am naked, I feel that it is the person who is seeing me naked, that would be arouse with sexual scene, ideas in the mind, imagination etc. And I have seen women naked on so many occasions, and nothing stirs up in me at all. Some female friends often complain that am so stiff. So, with that I can change up in front of a lady, girl etc without any shame...Na your body go get arouse, not mine so why should I care..When I was doing my IT, I and my classmate lived in a lodge and the females lived very very close to us. They could practically see and hear everything. Once, I wore only my tight because I wanted to wash everything before bathing and wearing a new cloth. I observed that the females were coming out from there rooms to stay outside. Before I knew it, there were like 12 of them outside. One of them called my attention and was telling me that me that it's like I want to kill people's daughters. I just laughed and told her no and kept on washing. It was my guys that came and begged me to wear sth, before I obliged.
A guy once told me that he would be very happy with if God gave him "my you know what".
A senior student in my all boys boarding school, had one time saw it when I came out from the toilet aroused. The guy shouted and wanted to hold it. It was God that saved me from that guy in the school because he was always looking for me
Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by Cowbell521: 10:58am On Dec 04, 2021
Vanilla4:
My sister, after I dropped the towel (after bathing). She was like, put some clothes on we are running late for the meeting.

No big deal I guess.
Wit da ur small boobs?
Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by Vanilla4(f): 12:09pm On Dec 04, 2021
Cowbell521:
Wit da ur small boobs?
Hey! Take that back... It's fits properly in a C Cup bra.

1 Like

Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by Cowbell521: 3:49pm On Dec 04, 2021
Vanilla4:
Hey! Take that back... It's fits properly in a C Cup bra.
Picture speaks beta. Uplod ful pix nd quote me
Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by Vanilla4(f): 5:11pm On Dec 04, 2021
Cowbell521:
Picture speaks beta. Uplod ful pix nd quote me
Whatever, A Cup, B or C, I'm cool with it.
Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by Cowbell521: 5:41pm On Dec 04, 2021
Vanilla4:
Whatever, A Cup, B or C, I'm cool with it.
It luks 2 small das all. Lyk it big or medium u knw
Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by Petalsempire(f): 5:59am On Dec 05, 2021
Laurene:
how long did you guys date?
We didn't date
Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by Petalsempire(f): 6:00am On Dec 05, 2021
Coolgent:

Na me be the rice supplier.
Where are u in Abuja?

Not you..kubwa

1 Like

Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by Petalsempire(f): 6:01am On Dec 05, 2021
Iphran6:

He liked what he saw �
Of cos
Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by Petalsempire(f): 6:02am On Dec 05, 2021
Nyenatetan:

can you expantiate pls.

Thank you. angry angry angry angry angry angry
I can't say more
Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by Coolgent(m): 7:27am On Dec 05, 2021
Petalsempire:

Not you..kubwa
Okay, nice
Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by Laurene: 8:38am On Dec 05, 2021
Petalsempire:

We didn't date
why?
You should have helped the poor guy.
Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by biggy00000(m): 9:41am On Dec 05, 2021
dapadawee:

When I was in jss2, during social studies class I was asked by my teacher to recite the national anthem, unknown to me my zip was down and my national anthem was dangling in broad daylight, omo that day he be like say make I enter ground. But its well.

Similar happened to a classmate of mine in sec. Sch; same Jss2.

Na you?

Was it a female teacher?

Did you sch in lag?
Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by Petalsempire(f): 4:45pm On Dec 05, 2021
[quote author=Laurene post=108226643] why?
You should have helped the poor guy.[/quote
You are funny
Re: Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? by Laurene: 9:10pm On Dec 05, 2021
[quote author=Petalsempire post=108238862][/quote] Yes, something attracted him to you.

We humans can't be with who we are not sexually attracted to.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

14 Behavioural Changes In Ladies As They Advance In Age (Pictures) / Pretty Lady On Instagram Feels She Need To Lose Her Virginity [photos] / Symply Tacha "Body Shamed" For Showing Her Stretch Marks (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.