Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East (7187 Views)

Distinction Between Niger Delta, South South And "Niger Delta" / ACN To GEJ: Apologize For Misleading Nigerians On Anti-corruption Fight / Jonathan Is A Trainee President - ACN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by Johndoe100(m): 5:07pm On May 03, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Learn to share.

This is your land, this is my land. Your oil is my oil. ah ahnnn.

We already share. ALL the money the other states get at the end of the month IS OUR MONEY. We put up with that so we can use the amount left for us to try and develop our people.
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by jason123: 5:08pm On May 03, 2011
Johndoe100:

As I said they intend to steal our wealth ie. money etc. They don't need the crude itself , duh!!!

They the ACN , WANT A STATE IN THE SS SO THEY CAN DIVERT HUGE SUMS JUST LIKE LAGOS (please any one in Lagos can tell you what Tinumbu is doing here). Since the oil producing states make more than the broke backside states like ogun, osun, ekiti they have cought the eyes of the greedy ACN BIGWIGS.

Tinumbu knows the kind of person Adams Oshiomole is, so he can't get that much from EDO (Edo no get plenty anyway). He wants THE MAIN STATES. Thief that he is.

I am shocked you said this, to be honest. Ogun state alone makes more money than any state in the SS.https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-300410.0.html . Nigerians voted for GEJ not based on party or tribalist reasons but for development and equality, you make it seem like they did themselves a disfavour by voting for GEJ because the WORST party in Nigeria is PDP but the vote for a SS man (GEJ) transcended that. Has Oshiomole ever said or indicated that he diverted money or his state oil revenue to Tinubu?? Certainly not.
Even in the So called SW, if ACN does not perform, they will be booted out, no biggie. The point is, it is not Tinubu that is going to rule you as it is not OBJ that is ruling now. We have to transcend above tribalism for Southern Nigeria to truly work. Lagos and Delta state are perfect examples of a multi ethnic government in Southern Nigeria and as you can see with your own eyes, they are in the top three most developed states in Nigeria. If a MAN in ACN contest and has very good plans for my state, then, I will support him and he will win. If he does a rubbish job, we will simply vote him out regardless of what Tinubu thinks. Simple.
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by jason123: 5:10pm On May 03, 2011
Johndoe100:

We already share. ALL the money the other states get at the end of the month IS OUR MONEY. We put up with that so we can use the amount left for us to try and develop our people.

That is where the mentality is wrong. Other states do not share your money, far from it. They can survive on their own. What you should blame is the allocation structure and lack of federalism not the states.
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 03, 2011
Johndoe100:

Yes, OUR MONEY wink
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 03, 2011
Don't worry people. Tinubu to the rescue wink wink wink

ACN won’t disappoint Nigerians, Tinubu assures
Tuesday, 03 May 2011 00:00 Sade Ayodele
E-mail Print PDF

Bola Ahmed Tinubu, former Lagos State governor, has assured that the Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN) would not disappoint Nigerians who voted for the party in many states.

He spoke with journalists at the Presidential Wing of the Murtala Muhammed Airport, Ikeja on Monday.

He said his party would work hard to justify the confidence reposed in it for quality service delivery.

According to him, ACN was committed to fiscal federalism, just as he congratulated Nigerian workers, saying they deserve raise in minimum wage.

[size=18pt]Tinubu urged President Goodluck Jonathan to be committed to nation building, adding that now that the mandate had been secured, he should take the role of leadership and be wary of sycophants and many political jobbers lurking around.[/size]

“You have the mandate now, what do you do with the mandate? It is crucial and very important and as the president who is taking the role of leadership, you have to find out people who are really committed to nation building not sycophants; patriotism is not by self proclaim, it is by self doing, it is demonstration that you put the country first above yourself, your immediate, family members and your friend, you need to do that and build this country.”

[size=18pt]He, however, cautioned that governments at all levels must also look at the source of their income, adding, “they (workers) deserve the minimum wage, government, therefore, needs to bring people from the bottom of the ladder; the gap is getting wider and wider, the purchasing power for Nigerian worker is completely eroded and it has a very negative effect on the various consumer products across the country.”[/size]

He stated that the promise had been given by Jonathan on minimum wage, but said that the President is not only the employer of labour but keeps the trust of the federation account and the revenue allocation formula which he said has not been properly examined and evaluated or adjusted since almost 15 to 20 years.

He decried the attitude of giving order for the whole country to abide by a law, adding that the government should have given money and resources to do so, but not by compulsion, but by verse commitment to value and the principle of federalism.

[size=18pt]“We have been talking about this true federalism, fiscal federalism for years; we did nothing about it, they become greedy and selfish. They did not even remember that they come from a state, they did not even think about the state where they come from, now that is where people reside and that is where people are impacted, it is not Abuja book keeping.[/size]

[size=18pt]“That is why we say bring more money into the states, you don’t order or give an unfounded mandate to people, if you are asked to do something for the country that is uniform, you must give the money and the resources to do it, so it is not about compulsion, it is about verse commitment to value and the principle of federalism,” he added.[/size]

http://www.businessdayonline.com/NG/index.php/news/111-politics/20822-acn-wont-disappoint-nigerians-tinubu-assures
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by Johndoe100(m): 5:15pm On May 03, 2011
jason123:

I am shocked you said this, to be honest. Ogun state alone makes more money than any state in the SS.https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-300410.0.html . Nigerians voted for GEJ not based on party or tribalist reasons but for development and equality, you make it seem like they did themselves a disfavour by voting for GEJ because the WORST party in Nigeria is PDP but the vote for a SS man (GEJ) transcended that. Has Oshiomole ever said or indicated that he diverted money or his state oil revenue to Tinubu?? Certainly not.
Even in the So called SW, if ACN does not perform, they will be booted out, no biggie. The point is, it is not Tinubu that is going to rule you as it is not OBJ that is ruling now. We have to transcend above tribalism for Southern Nigeria to truly work. Lagos and Delta state are perfect examples of a multi ethnic government in Southern Nigeria and as you can see with your own eyes, they are in the top three most developed states in Nigeria. If a MAN in ACN contest and has very good plans for my state, then, I will support him and he will win. If he does a rubbish job, we will simply vote him out regardless of what Tinubu thinks. Simple.

Who cares about IGR? What concerns us is Total revenue, which by the way makes Lagos behind Akwa Ibom, Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta states.
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by jason123: 5:20pm On May 03, 2011
Johndoe100:

Who cares about IGR? What concerns us is Total revenue, which by the way makes Lagos behind Akwa Ibom, Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta states.
You are talking about OIL. Okay, apart from Oil, what does a state, for example, Bayelsa produce Look, I will vote for competence and integrity. If an ACN man who has competence and integrity wants to be the Governor of my state, then , why not I supported Buhari because he has this anti-corruption Aura around him. I do not care if he is from Mali or Ghana, I simply want good governance. If an ACN man can provide that, I have no problem with that.
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by EkoIle1: 5:23pm On May 03, 2011
Johndoe100:

As I said they intend to steal our wealth ie. money etc. They don't need the crude itself , duh!!!

They the ACN , WANT A STATE IN THE SS SO THEY CAN DIVERT HUGE SUMS JUST LIKE LAGOS (please any one in Lagos can tell you what Tinumbu is doing here). Since the oil producing states make more than the broke backside states like ogun, osun, ekiti they have cought the eyes of the greedy ACN BIGWIGS.

Tinumbu knows the kind of person Adams Oshiomole is, so he can't get that much from EDO (Edo no get plenty anyway). He wants THE MAIN STATES. Thief that he is.
Though saying Tinubu is going to steal your money sounds r.etarded, what you really need to worry about are your own crooked, corrupt brothers and convicts like Alams, ibori, and the rest of the shady and corrupt governors stealing what's left of what they haven't stole.   Even the idiot they tasked to head nddc to look after your people, the clown stole almost a billion and spent it on babalawo.

Some of you are just so clueless and misguided to figure that your problem is under your nose. Tinubu stepping into your swamp for anything sounds like a rescue mission to me.
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by Desola(f): 5:26pm On May 03, 2011
Hahaha, I go die o

The fear of Tinubu is the begining of wisdom o. Finally, the 'okoros' are getting into their 'Age of Enlightenment" four centuries later! MUHAHAHA,

Obo n gbobo g'anpe,

See them cower at the mere mention of TINUBU,    cheesy cheesy
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by jason123: 5:26pm On May 03, 2011
Eko Ile:

Though saying Tinubu is going to steal your money sounds r.etarded, what you really need to worry about are your own crooked, corrupt brothers and convicts like Alams, ibori, and the rest of the shady and corrupt governors stealing what's left of what they haven't stole.   Even the  they tasked to head nddc to look after your people, the clown stole almost a billion and spent it on babalawo.

Some of you are just so clueless and misguided to figure that your problem is under your nose. Tinubu stepping into your swamp for anything sounds like a rescue mission to me.

. .  .YET ANOTHER STUPID STATEMENT!!!
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 03, 2011
Desola:

Hahaha, I go die o

The fear of Tinubu is the begining of wisdom o. Finally, the 'okoros' are getting into their 'Age of Enlightenment" four centuries later! MUHAHAHA,

Obo n gbobo g'anpe,

See them cower at the mere mention of TINUBU,    cheesy cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ileke-IdI:

LOL the fear of Tinubu.

Oma se. If he wants to get "our" oil, he'll get it.
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by Desola(f): 5:42pm On May 03, 2011
@Ileke,

O n da wan lohun ni?
Can you believe that these people can be so scared like this? These are the same people that call us cowards o. Shey at least na real blood we dey fear but what about these people who are scared of the person wen never even carry bucket go yenagoa to fetch oil. Lol, this is comical.

Ginigini ti ba wan. Who says you need arms to be feared,ehn?

Shameless people. We shall continue to take our share to develop our land. When we are done, we will kick them out like a milkless cow and start to dig our own oil wells. They haven't seen nothing yet, dem go hia 'WEN'!

Aa n mu eye bo lapo, wan n bere wipe se dudu ni, abi fufun ni. Lol,
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by Johndoe100(m): 5:50pm On May 03, 2011
Desola:

@Ileke,

O n da wan lohun ni?
Can you believe that these people can be so scared like this? These are the same people that call us cowards o. Shey at least na real blood we dey fear but what about these people who are scared of the person wen never even carry bucket go yenagoa to fetch oil. Lol, this is comical.

Shameless people. We shall continue to take our share to develop our land. When we are done, we will kick them out like a milkless cow and start to dig our own oil wells. They haven't seen nothing yet, dem go hia 'WEN'!

I have been reading some of your posts and have concluded, that you are sexually frustrated. Given your mental situation it must be difficult getting a guy to risk himself with you so I have spoken to a driver of a danfo (please don't frighten him) and he is willing to help out if you are clean enough.

I can get some soap and antiseptic for you to clean up with. I assume you have had a bath recently? Anyway after you guys finish, you my be more rational.

Just being friendly.

You know it is always trash that makes the most noise.
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 03, 2011
Desola:

@Ileke,

O n da wan lohun ni?

LMAO @ the bolded.  grin grin grin

I've said it, the shoe has been switched. While Yorubas are getting more politically savvy, the SS/SE are now cowering. Yet the irony of the finger pointing.

Why fear Tinubu who the SW can easily get rid of, like OBJ? Tinubu might have helped flushed out PDP, but he is not invincible. No need to start fearing him oh. Some are even calling him a "god". chaiii.

My sister, don't mind him. We shall get OUR oil money to develop our lands oh.
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 03, 2011
Johndoe100:

I have been reading some of your posts and have concluded, that you are sexually frustrated. Given your mental situation it must be difficult getting a guy to risk himself with you so I have spoken to a driver of a danfo (please don't frighten him) and he is willing to help out if you are clean enough.

I can get some soap and antiseptic for you to clean up with. I assume you have had a bath recently? Anyway after you guys finish, you my be more rational.

Just being friendly.

Getting personal is not going to make the truth in her post disappear. Even tho she could have been a lil more gentle, we know how sensitive you men are. lol.

Oya, pele, no vex. OUR oil OUR money nau.
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 03, 2011
[size=28pt]ACN not a Yoruba party, says Ngige [/size]

FORMER governor of Anambra State, Dr. Chris Ngige, has debunked insinuation in some quarters that the Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN) is a Yoruba party, saying its foundation and membership cuts across the country.

While dismissing speculation that he was planning to decamp to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Ngige who was recently elected Senator for Anambra Central district on the platform of ACN, described the party as one of the future.

Speaking in a live television programme in Onitsha, Ngige said that as a founding member of the ACN, he would not contemplate leaving a party he founded, adding that the problem with many politicians is lack of patience to build their political parties.

“I am not crossing over to PDP because ACN is a party that has a bright future. It we do not form the Federal Government today, we will form it the next time. The important thing is that the party has moved from controlling only one state to controlling six and was able to make inroads in many others.”

He promised to liaise with progressive senators to achieve many things for the people, including free education to the Nigerian children up to JSS3, expressing regret that people have been paying lip service to giving Nigerian children their right to free and qualitative education.

The senator-elect promised to present a bill that would make it mandatory for every state to have an airport, just as he would fight to ensure that every geo-political zone has equal number of states.

He said there was no justification for one zone to have seven states and about 240 local governments, while the South East should have five and about 95 local governments, noting that those with far less number of states and local governments were losing so much financial resources.

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=46727:acn-not-a-yoruba-party-says-ngige&catid=1:national&Itemid=559

ACN will soon be spreading.
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by Johndoe100(m): 6:01pm On May 03, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

LMAO @ the bolded.  grin grin grin

I've said it, the shoe has been switched. Whil Yorubas are getting more politically savvy, the SS/SE are now cowering. Yet the irony of the finger pointing.

Why fear Tinubu who the SW can easily get rid of, like OBJ. Tinubu might have helped flushed out PDP, but he is not invincible. No need to start fearing him oh. Some are even calling him a "god". chaiii.

My sister, don't mind him. We shall get OUR oil money to develop our lands oh.

This is just childish stuff. We simply don't want our money going west. If our people chop our money, that is something we can deal with internally. [b]We have ASO ROCK NOW [/b]so we can start to right long term wrongs. To allow another form of exploitation from Local lackeys working with Yoruba fools we don't need.

Anyway I specifically asked you people not to come and pollute this thread, but that was asking a lot abi?
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by aljharem3: 6:03pm On May 03, 2011
Desola:

@Ileke,

O n da wan lohun ni?

desola, be careful not to join SS when talking about SE

there are not igbos in SS, chikena

please SS will not joinn igbos in anything, but igbos can join them does not mean they will join igbos

the op is an igbo attention hungry man that hates chikena
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by EkoIle1: 6:04pm On May 03, 2011
jason123:

. .  .YET ANOTHER silly STATEMENT!!!
I want you to go ahead and tell us Tinubu is the one stealing your money and not your own crooked brothers inuding GEJ who looked the other way like mumu while Alams cleaned out your treasury. Do that or openly accept that you are th only silly dummy here.
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by dayokanu(m): 6:06pm On May 03, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

[size=28pt]ACN not a Yoruba party, says Ngige [/size]

FORMER governor of Anambra State, Dr. Chris Ngige, has debunked insinuation in some quarters that the Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN) is a Yoruba party, saying its foundation and membership cuts across the country.

While dismissing speculation that he was planning to decamp to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Ngige who was recently elected Senator for Anambra Central district on the platform of ACN, described the party as one of the future.

Speaking in a live television programme in Onitsha, Ngige said that as a founding member of the ACN, he would not contemplate leaving a party he founded, adding that the problem with many politicians is lack of patience to build their political parties.

“I am not crossing over to PDP because ACN is a party that has a bright future. It we do not form the Federal Government today, we will form it the next time. The important thing is that the party has moved from controlling only one state to controlling six and was able to make inroads in many others.”

He promised to liaise with progressive senators to achieve many things for the people, including free education to the Nigerian children up to JSS3, expressing regret that people have been paying lip service to giving Nigerian children their right to free and qualitative education.

The senator-elect promised to present a bill that would make it mandatory for every state to have an airport, just as he would fight to ensure that every geo-political zone has equal number of states.

He said there was no justification for one zone to have seven states and about 240 local governments, while the South East should have five and about 95 local governments, noting that those with far less number of states and local governments were losing so much financial resources.

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=46727:acn-not-a-yoruba-party-says-ngige&catid=1:national&Itemid=559

ACN will soon be spreading.

Can we call the medics because some people might go on mass suicide given Ngiges statement.

ACN in control of a SS state, In control of one of 3 senatorial seats in Anambra

Ngige and Tinubu are the real deal. While OBJ, Alams, Anenih are stale news.

The earlier you join the brrom revolution, the better for you

Up ACN, Up NGIGE, UP OSHIOMOLE, Up TINUBU

Did someone just say Up Alams, Akala, Bode george, Ibori and Odili?
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 03, 2011
What about Benue? they have an Acn senator there and Plateau has an acn Federal house of reps member so its myopic to say ACN or yorubas want the oil of the SS.
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by yarodin: 6:24pm On May 03, 2011
I love the way the some Yoruba on Nairaland use the word "WE" as if they are relevant.   What a useless bunch of olodo people.
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by Onlytruth(m): 6:24pm On May 03, 2011
@Johndoe100

You are a very intelligent dude.
You see how these SW goons are busy attacking Igbo instead of facing the points you are raising. They are VERY ANGRY at Igbo people because we voted for GEJ. They have always worked to isolate SS from Igbo (an impossible task  cool) for all these years, because they know how powerful we BOTH (SS and SE) can be in Nigeria if we stick together.
Keep your focus.

ACN should be kicked out of SE and SS. Ngige or not! cool

I hear that GEJ wants to make PH a major seaport amongst other plans to open up Eastern and SS economies.

That is why we voted him in the first place.
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 03, 2011
yarodin:

I love the way the some Yoruba on Nairaland use the word "WE" as if they are relevant.   What a useless bunch of olodo people.

WE will share the oil money. WE are what you fear, that's why NL is littered with Yoruba threads. And WE are just beginning.
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 03, 2011
Onlytruth:

@Johndoe100

You are a very intelligent dude.
You see how these SW goons are busy attacking Igbo instead of facing the points you are raising. They are VERY ANGRY at Igbo people because we voted for GEJ. They have always worked to isolate SS from Igbo (an impossible task  cool) for all these years, because they know how powerful we BOTH (SS and SE) can be in Nigeria if we stick together.
Keep your focus.

I hear that GEJ wants to make PH a major seaport amongst other plans to open up Eastern and SS economies.

That is why we voted him in the first place.

ACN is here to stay until the SW makes do-away with it cool Then it becomes less relevant. ACN is the most powerful opposition party to PDP. Within 4 years, it might even be the most relevant. Let's wait and see ehn wink

What scares ppl about ACN is the misguided feeling that it's a Yoruba party. If Yorubas were so irrelevant in politics, this kinds of thread won't be up oh. ACN would have been all over SE right now (still in the process tho).
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by Chyz2: 6:29pm On May 03, 2011
alj_harem:

desola, be careful not to join SS when talking about SE

there are not igbos in SS, chikena

please SS will not joinn igbos in anything, but igbos can join them does not mean they will join igbos

the op is an igbo attention hungry man that hates chikena

Look at this desert rat! I am from Delta State.Delta State is in SS and I'm Igbo.
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by Desola(f): 6:32pm On May 03, 2011
have been reading some of your posts and have concluded, that you are sexually frustrated. Given your mental situation it must be difficult getting a guy to risk himself with you so I have spoken to a driver of a danfo (please don't frighten him) and he is willing to help out if you are clean enough.

Just being friendly.

Oh dearie, dear!

Nna boi, na so dis tin pain you reach? I know that it's not easy to have your ego brutally bruised by an 'Yoruba-Yoruba' girl. MUHAHAHAHA,

Odikwa risky o. Okoro boi feeling funky. grin grin grin
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by yarodin: 6:33pm On May 03, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

WE will share the oil money. WE are what you fear, that's why NL is littered with Yoruba threads. And WE are just beginning.

And how much was your own share of the oil money?   While you waiting for your own share I will come and buy up your village.
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by seanet02: 6:35pm On May 03, 2011
Onlytruth:

@Johndoe100

[s]You are a very intelligent dude.
Keep your focus.

That is why we voted him in the first place. [/s]
Kidnapping to ibos i guess is Intelligence!!
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by Desola(f): 6:37pm On May 03, 2011
Look at this desert rat! I am from Delta State.Delta State is in SS and I'm Igbo.

Hahaha, you're not deltan, you're just confused.

I laugh at these "delta Igbos" wen no get oil. Like say you get shois. If Biafra go and you no carry your load follow, you tink say the real SSoutherners would accommodate you? Na hunger go bulala your heads so you better start to do your attaches well, well now.

By the way, Igbo people only have their eyes on the oil so you people are non-entity. They are looking at the real price in Ijaw lands not some this way to Iboland Igbos.

You people don't even count.

Lol,  grin grin
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by Chyz2: 6:38pm On May 03, 2011
^^^Thank God im not Igbo,i feel sorry for them. cool
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by Nobody: 6:40pm On May 03, 2011
Johndoe100:

This is just childish stuff. We simply don't want our money going west. If our people chop our money, that is something we can deal with internally. [b]We have ASO ROCK NOW [/b]so we can start to right long term wrongs. To allow another form of exploitation from Local lackeys working with Yoruba fools we don't need.

Anyway I specifically asked you people not to come and pollute this thread, but that was asking a lot abi?

You have Aso rock, but then Yorubas still dey in this country. So sofrey sofrey. Many more of Tinubus out there to fear.

Although I agree that any wrong that has been down to the SS should be righted, but the SS is not the only region that has been wronged.

Saying that the implementation of ACN (which is not a Yoruba party) in the SS means Yorubas are going to steal Nigeria's oil money is a delusion of grandeur. If Yorubas wanted to steal Nigeria's oil money, they won't have to be under ACN.

Like someone suggested, worry more about your SS/SE politicians who now thinks that they're in Aso rock, thinking they're going to get more allocations, thinking "owo wa n be" (money is there, money don come). So worry more about the corruption that is coming your way, and less on the Yorubas who are vying to advance their region.

It's okay to fear Tinubu, really it is. But don't let the fear of Tinubu cloud your judgement. ACN is the most relevant party that can balance the power PDP has been misusing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pictures Of Protest Against 'national Dialogue Summit' In Lagos / Akpabio Commends Uduaghan On Government House / FG Targets $10bn From National Flag Carrier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.