Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,749 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:13 AM

We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East (7437 Views)

Distinction Between Niger Delta, South South And "Niger Delta" / ACN To GEJ: Apologize For Misleading Nigerians On Anti-corruption Fight / Jonathan Is A Trainee President - ACN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by Chyz2: 3:41am On May 04, 2011
ekt_bear:

@Chyz*: Fair enough. . . differences in philosophy, I guess. For me, growing a large GDP is more important for third world nations. Focus on reducing inequality afterwards.

But yeah, economically, in no way is the SE ahead.

Likewise.
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by Nobody: 3:43am On May 04, 2011
Johndoe100:

[size=18pt]Can you guys stop derailing this thread with your tribal war and stick to the topic:

[/size]

[size=14pt]How to keep ACN out of the SS and SE[/size]

Not possible grin
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by Chyz2: 3:43am On May 04, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Funny. . . .not!
roll eyez.

Ehh, why now? You say you bored come chat me. yahoo me wink
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by Nobody: 3:45am On May 04, 2011
Chyz*:

Ehh, why now? You say you bored come chat me. yahoo me wink
I'll talk to EzeUche about that. okay?
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by chiogo(f): 3:46am On May 04, 2011
ekt_bear:

@Chyz*: Fair enough. . . differences in philosophy, I guess. For me, growing a large GDP is more important for third world nations. Focus on reducing inequality afterwards.

But yeah, economically, in no way is the SE ahead.
Yeah. I'm sure it's the same reason why they're still THIRD WORLD NATIONS. What's the point of a large GDP if it's of no usefulness to the citizens? That's like a school like harvard with all its endowments having poor equipments and inadequate resources for students.  

But what do I know about politics. All I know is that MOST Nigerians live below the poverty line so what the heck?
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by Nobody: 3:46am On May 04, 2011
Chyz*:

Definitely nothing to show for it, even if your daydream was true.Oops! lipsrsealed
Because of corrupt govs. . . he's been kicked out.
I said wait for May 29th nau. ehn, why iz you rushing?
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by Chyz2: 3:47am On May 04, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

I'll talk to EzeUche about that. okay?

Lol. I see u like to formant trouble,ehh. I no want you jare. Tell your sister Tpia to stop fakin on me. For real.
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by ektbear: 3:47am On May 04, 2011
The poverty rate stuff is probably because so many people leave. Like, large scale immigration from Mexico to the US has likely poverty rates there. . .those guys leaving would otherwise be doing nothing productive.

I dunno. The four most important states economically important states in Yorubaland (Lagos, Ogun, Ondo, Oyo) are under competent management for at least the next four years. So if they do things properly, we'll be able to reduce the gap economically between us and the SS. . . all w/o this additional oil derivation.

Anyway, we shall see.
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by EkoIle1: 3:48am On May 04, 2011
Chyz*:

Definitely nothing to show for it, even if your daydream was true.Oops! lipsrsealed

Obvious ignorance on your part since you are too clueless about the multiplying effects of industrial development. They had a corrupt leader who just got kicked out, but Ogun state is way way ahead of what ever you have there on any scale,
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by ektbear: 3:50am On May 04, 2011
chiogo:

Yeah. I'm sure it's the same reason why they're still THIRD WORLD NATIONS. What's the point of a large GDP if it's of no usefulness to the citizens? That's like a school like harvard with all its endowments having poor equipments and inadequate resources for students.  

But what do I know about politics. All I know is that MOST Nigerians live below the poverty line so what the heck?

Basically, you focus on making the pie big (high GDP growth), then worry about how to divide it afterwards (reducing poverty rates, income inequality).

Makes no sense worrying about how you divvy up a small pie. . . no matter how evenly you divide it, everyone will be hungry afterwards.

At least, this is my understanding of the best way to do things.
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by Chyz2: 3:51am On May 04, 2011
ekt_bear:

The poverty rate stuff is probably because so many people leave. Like, large scale immigration from Mexico to the US has likely poverty rates there. . .those guys leaving would otherwise be doing nothing productive.

I dunno. The four most important states economically important states in Yorubaland (Lagos, Ogun, Ondo, Oyo) are under competent management for at least the next four years. So if they do things properly, we'll be able to reduce the gap economically between us and the SS. . . all w/o this additional oil derivation.

Anyway, we shall see.

We'll see. I definitely not again you all's progression. The influx of Igbos back to the East after the Niger River port is finally up and running will definitely have things booming in the East(Anioma included). It'll allows give you all more room to do what ya do in SW, since there would be less Igbos.
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by ektbear: 3:55am On May 04, 2011
Chyz*:

We'll see. I definitely not again you all's progression. The influx of Igbos back to the East after the Niger River port is finally up and running will definitely have things booming in the East(Anioma included). It'll allows give you all more room to do what ya do in SW, since there would be less Igbos.

If a river port is what will make you happy, so be it. Me, I'd have tried to build a deep seaport (kinda like this Olokola seaport that I'm told is now stalling.) But whatever makes you happy.
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by EkoIle1: 3:57am On May 04, 2011
Chyz*:

Likewise.

You are economically backward and that's why you are all leaching on other people and all over Yorubaland looking for survival and financial balance.

If there's any kind of opportunity to make money in ibo land because of any kind of economic prosperity, why are money loving ibo people not sitting inside ibo land to take advantage of that economic prosperity and superiority?

I know you people just talk for the heck of it, not because of any kind of facts or rational reasonings. You are not making any sense,
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by Chyz2: 4:00am On May 04, 2011
ekt_bear:

If a river port is what will make you happy, so be it. Me, I'd have tried to build a deep seaport (kinda like this Olokola seaport that I'm told is now stalling.) But whatever makes you happy.

What works for us doesn't me it must or will work for you. As long as my people are living comfortable i am fine. That's all that matters to me. cool
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by Beaf: 4:16am On May 04, 2011

[size=14pt]Supreme leader, dear leader. . .
Choose any other communist sounding bullsh!t for the bigoted fascist called Tinubu.[/size]

Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by ektbear: 4:23am On May 04, 2011
Right. But he wasn't convicted. Indicted, but not convicted. . . thus is innocent under the eyes of the law.

This is better than can be said for say Peter Odili, Alams, James Ibori, etc
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by Beaf: 4:25am On May 04, 2011
ekt_bear:

Right. But he wasn't convicted. Indicted, but not convicted. . . thus is innocent under the eyes of the law.

Is your brain some sort of toilet? shocked shocked shocked
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by ektbear: 4:29am On May 04, 2011
^-- What sort of m.oron are you? Do you not understand that being accused of committing a crime (indictment) is not the same as being convicted of committing it (conviction)?
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by EkoIle1: 4:32am On May 04, 2011
ekt_bear:

Why bother? You don't want to get into any kind of back n forth with that immature nuisance, you'll regret it.

The silly nonsense he posted is fake anyways,
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by birdman(m): 4:33am On May 04, 2011
ekt_bear:

^-- What sort of m.oron are you? Do you not understand that being accused of committing a crime (indictment) is not the same as being convicted of committing it (conviction)?
Your attempt at logic may have left him temporarily confused. Please stop.

grin
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by ektbear: 4:37am On May 04, 2011
@birdman: Heh. Not the first or the last time that has happened. Logic is not his strongest point.
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by ektbear: 4:42am On May 04, 2011
@Eko Ile: I have zero interest in wasting my time on this fool. But I don't like innuendo, and thought it was important to clear it up.

Otherwise people might think he is some sort of convict on the lam (like James Ibori).

I'm not saying that Tinubu should be considered clean in the "court of public opinion."

But in the eyes of the US court system? Tinubu is clean as a whistle. Or close enough, anyways.
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by Beaf: 4:47am On May 04, 2011
ekt_bear:

Your dear leader is a drug pusher. There is little to expect from his cult followers.
Lol! . . ."Supreme leader!"

Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by ektbear: 4:52am On May 04, 2011
Can you imagine a guy who has had both James Ibori and Uduaghan as governors poking fun at the not-even-proven-in-court criminality of anyone else? grin grin grin

Imagine, Ibori with $3+ billion in his bank account. . . chilling in Dubai. Probably skiing in that in-door ski resort they have smiley

Na wa o

There is a proverb in the bible about logs of wood. . . somehow seems very relevant.

And then there is the cross-dressing Alamsiegha, as well. Goodluck's former oga.

Heh, if you want to play games of innuendo. . . two can play at that game
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by seanet02: 4:54am On May 04, 2011
Beaf no get common sense. To him a newspaper or medie report is an indictment. He needs to pay me before i can define Indictment for him. No free food in freetown
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by ektbear: 4:56am On May 04, 2011
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by ektbear: 4:57am On May 04, 2011
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by ektbear: 4:58am On May 04, 2011
And his famous escape outfit:

Diepreye "Harry Houdini" Alamieyeseigha grin grin grin
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by Beaf: 5:01am On May 04, 2011
ekt_bear:

Can you imagine a guy who has had both James Ibori and Uduaghan as governors poking fun at the not-even-proven-in-court criminality of anyone else? grin grin grin

Imagine, Ibori with $3+ billion in his bank account. . . chilling in Dubai. Probably skiing in that in-door ski resort they have smiley

Na wa o

There is a proverb in the bible about logs of wood. . . somehow seems very relevant.

And then there is the cross-dressing Alamsiegha, as well. Goodluck's former oga.

Heh, if you want to play games of innuendo. . . two can play at that game

[size=14pt]Ibori is in jail, he was given up by Delta state people.
Now can you explain why a drug pusher is your supreme leader?
Gripe as much as you like, we are keeping that ethnically bigoted drug pusher out of the SE/SS.

Replace the man in the middle with the fascist  "dear leader," Tinubu:[/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by Chyz2: 5:03am On May 04, 2011
Lets wait for the Aftermather of May 29, people.

SS/SE All Day!!! cool
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by Beaf: 5:08am On May 04, 2011
ekt_bear:
Hrm, he really went all out. Gele + earring. Is that a bit of makeup he has on too? For all we know, he spent his youth cross-dressing to prepare for his notorious escape  grin

The big difference is that he is not our leader, while Tinubu is yours.
If you like, die; but nothing will make SE/SS accept the fascist drug lord, Tinubu.

[size=49pt]Cocaine for the "dear leader" please!!![/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

890 Traders Displaced As Enugu Demolishes Old Park Market / OPINION: Corrupt Nigerians Are Rooting For APC And PDP / Buhari/bakare 2011 Pictures From OYO State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.