Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,814 members, 7,956,076 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:29 AM

We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East (7455 Views)

Distinction Between Niger Delta, South South And "Niger Delta" / ACN To GEJ: Apologize For Misleading Nigerians On Anti-corruption Fight / Jonathan Is A Trainee President - ACN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by seanet02: 6:41pm On May 03, 2011
Chyz*:

^^^Thank God im not Igbo,i feel sorry for them. cool
of course you are not Igbo
You are "IGBO Smokers"
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by Desola(f): 6:42pm On May 03, 2011
Una forget Tony Oneweek in Anambra house of reps? He's ACN too o.

Kai, what a sad day for okoros. Nna keijes don suffer o. grin grin
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 03, 2011
yarodin:

And how much was your own share of the oil money?   While you waiting for your own share I will come and buy up your village.

Sure thing.  grin
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by Chyz2: 6:44pm On May 03, 2011
Yorubas don fear,chai grin. Unu ge-gbu mmadu eeee! cool

[size=13pt]SS/SE STAND UP[/size]! cool
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by seanet02: 6:45pm On May 03, 2011
We will share the oil money finish before living you ediots to live in penury all your life!
grin grin grin
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by WilyWily12: 7:01pm On May 03, 2011
Johndoe100:

I have been reading some of your posts and have concluded, that you are sexually frustrated. Given your mental situation it must be difficult getting a guy to risk himself with you so I have spoken to a driver of a danfo (please don't frighten him) and he is willing to help out if you are clean enough.

I can get some soap and antiseptic for you to clean up with. I assume you have had a bath recently?
Man, why u dey call her dirty person?
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by jason123: 7:03pm On May 03, 2011
SO MUCH FOR SOUTHERN NIGERIA!!! sad
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by EkoIle1: 7:52pm On May 03, 2011
yarodin:

I love the way the some Yoruba on Nairaland use the word "WE" as if they are relevant.   What a useless bunch of olodo people.

Ode, they are irrelevant, yet they are cleaning your clocks and winning elections deep inside ibo heartland, something your and your incompetent and clueless leaders can not even try across the Niger, talk less winning neighborhood captain position in any Yoruba village.

You people really should just go ahead and bury your heads in shame. Your situation is the same since day one from zik the second fiddler to your current weak and incompetent leaders.

You are not only irrelevant, you are nowhere to be found within the scheme of things, you have no presence at the national level, you are uncoordinated, fractured and aimless at the local level, you can not stand on your own and you need some overnight ijaw man the savior to save your whole clan from total extinction, your future and the future of your kids and grand kids are in the hands of a weak and clueless ijaw man who can not even save his own skin, a man who was so irrelevant that as the deputy governor, he sidon like mumu while Alams cleaned the state the state dry.

Of what relevance are you if you can not stand on your own and you have to stake your future in the hands of people outside of your bothers?  You are re electing and recycling crooked and corrupt leaders as if it's the best thing since slice bread,

Everybody all over the world dey look for freedom, but ibo people dey sell themselves to slavery for peanuts. We are not even in the same league, we are way way above you and we've been proving this since day one.

Just look at what we just did, while you people were selling out your souls, we used brains and smarts to secure our freedom and kick out the rotten eggs without shedding a drop of blood.

This is your sad and pathetic, story and it's been that way since day one, irrelevancy and playing second fiddle/class is part of your make up.

Holla @ Asiwaju to save you and your people from total extinction before it's too late. Ndo, ego better one day,
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by OmoTier1(m): 8:10pm On May 03, 2011
THIS THREAD IS AS LAME AS THE POSTER. To any that care,ACN controlled states are better managed than those states controlled by PDP.

In relative terms, in Rivers state, the disparity between the money coming into the state coffers and the projects on ground is something that troubles the sane mind. However this is not to say gov. Amechi is not doing his best but he needs to cut his ALOOTA vovol a bit!
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by OmoTier1(m): 8:13pm On May 03, 2011
THIS THREAD IS AS LAME AS THE POSTER. To any that care,ACN controlled states are better managed than those states controlled by PDP.

In relative terms, in Rivers state, the disparity between the money coming into the state coffers and the projects on ground is something that troubles the sane mind. However this is not to say gov. Amechi is not doing his best but he needs to cut his ALOOTA vovol a bit!
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by OmoTier1(m): 8:27pm On May 03, 2011
jason123:

SO MUCH FOR SOUTHERN NIGERIA!!! sad

There is nothing like Southern Nigeria! Historically, it has always been WESTERN, NORTHERN and EASTERN REGIONS/NIGERIA.

THE EASTERN REGION FOR ALL I CARE CAN GO AND BED WITH CAMEL + ROON!
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by ektbear: 9:14pm On May 03, 2011
How is this thread still going on. If you want to keep the ACN out of the SS and SE, then you are going to need a time machine.
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by THEAMAKA(f): 11:58pm On May 03, 2011
hehehehe Nairaland now speaks for all of Nigeria. na wa, some people sef grin
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by Beaf: 1:57am On May 04, 2011
The SS and SE simply reject any sectional etnically bigoted party led by a drug baron. The movement has begun to call our people home, all those who used ACN as a ladder to office will find their way into decent parties without a sectional/ethnic outlook. There are APGA, DPP, LP, PDP etc.
This is a time of building, healing and restitution.

The real goal of the leaders of such parties is to be next to oil which both SE/SS are pregnant with, they dream vainly of replacing the Hausa-Fulani who foisted basta'rds the likes of Ibori on us; animals that don't care about the suffering and pollution they bring.
Hausa-Fulani have been thrown off, so why should we accept facists like Tinubu in their place?

It might be painful to bigots, but thats what bigoted politics brings. Let Tinubu stick to defrauding Lagos off 2billion per month, frustrating Fashola and driving the state into dept; we reject leprosy.
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by EkoIle1: 2:15am On May 04, 2011
What do we need SS and SE or what ever the freeking alphabets they call themselves for sef? SS is full of crooked and corrupt people, convicts and international fugitives, GEJ from the same place was an accessory and enabler because he participated or looked the other way while his boss looted his state dry and SS, they are already on the ground and there is no need to kick weak and beaten folks while gasping for breath on the ground,

Y'all are dismissed for now,
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by Chyz2: 2:18am On May 04, 2011
Beaf:

The SS and SE simply reject any sectional etnically bigoted party led by a drug baron. The movement has begun to call our people home, all those who used ACN as a ladder to office will find their way into decent parties without a sectional/ethnic outlook. There are APGA, DPP, LP, PDP etc.

The real goal of the leaders of such parties is to be next to oil which both SE/SS are pregnant with, they dream vainly of replacing the Hausa-Fulani who foisted basta'rds the likes of Ibori on us; animals that don't care about the suffering and pollution they bring.
Hausa-Fulani have been thrown off, so why should we accept facists like Tinubu in their place?

It might be painful to bigots, but thats what bigoted politics brings. Let Tinubu stick to defrauding Lagos off 2billion per month, frustrating Fashola and driving the state into dept; we reject leprosy.

Well said.
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by Chyz2: 2:21am On May 04, 2011
Eko Ile:

What do we need SS and SE or what ever the freeking alphabets they call themselves for sef? SS is full of crooked and corrupt people, convicts and international fugitives, GEJ from the same place was an accessory and enabler because he participated or looked the other way while his boss looted his state dry and SS, they are already on the ground and there is no need to kick weak and beaten folks while gasping for breath on the ground,

Excuse me? Lets not go there ,dude. The SW is the last region to make this kind of argument. If I begin to list the well known(international,included) crooked and corrupted people that come from the SW I will be listing till sun up. No region has the monopoly on criminals like the SW. It took a SS woman to, with pride, bow out of a corrupt government led by a Swesterner, Obasanjo. This was never in history done by a Swesterner.
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by aljharem3: 2:28am On May 04, 2011
Beaf:

yes i agree tinubu is a drug this and that

he is bad and also a crap person and i do not like the mumu presonally

but do u not think u a hypocrite because u did not say anything why GEJ used a preisdential jet to pick him up

do u not know that GEJ is shameless for talking with a drug baron undecided
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by Nobody: 2:30am On May 04, 2011
Chyz*:

Excuse me? Lets not go there ,dude. The SW is the last region to make this kind of argument. If I begin to list the well known(international,included) crooked and corrupted people that come from the SW I will be listing till sun up. No region has the monopoly on criminals like the SW. It took a SS woman to, with pride, bow out of a corrupt government led by a Swesterner, Obasanjo. This was never in history done by a Swesterner.
Excuse me? lol what a girl.

Anywaz, the same corrupt people we've weeded out?

GEJ is the one still surrounding himself with SW rejects like OBJ, Iyabo, Oyinlola etc. Abeg, whatever they do, dont blame the SW. Blame your president.
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by Beaf: 2:30am On May 04, 2011
Eko Ile:

Do you think anyone gives a damn what a twisted oaf like you thinks? Lol!
You remind me of a smelly worm, something with such a deep inferiority complex, whose sorroundings are so putrid that it needs the fetid stench of rank ethnic bigotry to "belong."

There is no space for jumped up drug barons and facists like Tinubu (or any other wannabe parasite) in our section of the country; those who used his party as a ladder to power will all come back home.
Tinubu is pathetic and puny compared to the core-North. cool
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by EzeUche2(m): 2:42am On May 04, 2011
I love this SE/SS vs. SW fight! grin
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by aljharem3: 2:44am On May 04, 2011
EzeUche_:

I love this SE/SS vs. SW fight! grin

i Am loving it as well grin kiss kiss kiss grin grin
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by Chyz2: 2:47am On May 04, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Excuse me? lol what a girl.

Anywaz, the same corrupt people we've weeded out?

GEJ is the one still surrounding himself with SW rejects like OBJ, Iyabo, Oyinlola etc. Abeg, whatever they do, dont blame the SW. Blame your president.

So I guess the acronym A.C.N. makes them magically uncorrupt? Do remember that the same fools from SW PDP decamped to ACN. ACN is lead by a drug barron, Tinubu. Did tinubu not screw a progressive named Ribadu? Yes. This was done for selfish reasons with the greed of money being the main driver. As for GEJ, tinubu is the same guy that is giving nominations to GEJ for ministerial appointments so what does that make him? Also, isn't that selling out to the PDP? When parties to such thing those appointtees usually end up crossing over to the ruling party, but i guess you know nothing about that. It is clear tinubu is out for tinubu. He took the credit for votes for GEJ in the SW. . .hmm. . .leader indeed grin. Look mehn, SS/SE All Day!!! cool
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by EzeUche2(m): 2:48am On May 04, 2011
alj_harem:

i Am loving it as well grin kiss kiss kiss grin grin

Who do you think is going to win?

Igbos vs. Yorubas is an equal fight

Igbos, Isoko, Urhobo, Ijaws, Ogoni, Ibibios, Ekoi vs. Yorubas is an unequal fight.  grin
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by Chyz2: 2:53am On May 04, 2011
EzeUche_:

Igbos, Isoko, Urhobo, Ijaws, Ogoni, Ibibios, Ekoi vs. Yorubas is an unequal fight.  grin

Don't forget we have inroads in the SW, the Ijaws from ondo state. cool
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by aljharem3: 2:56am On May 04, 2011
EzeUche_:

ah that one i no know

but i expect the SS/SE to win  grin grin grin grin

so how will the railway project link the whole of ss/se together

we need that u know
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by aljharem3: 2:59am On May 04, 2011
Chyz*:

shocked shocked shocked shocked but there are itsekiris too in delta undecided

what do we do with them
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by EkoIle1: 3:00am On May 04, 2011
Chyz*:

Olodo ni e. That's the difference between the South West and the rest of Nigeria, we have the strength and decency to pick the bad eggs within our community and kick them out without blood shed or any kind of acrimony, the losers even quickly accepted their defeat and moved on.

We are not like you mumu people over there in the East and SS recycling crooks, convicts  and criminals to keep screwing you up. Election don come and go, but you backward

Though OBJ is not a criminal or a convict like many in your clan, but we made him irrelevant and inconsequential with our votes.

Don't get it twisted, unlike you and your people, we know right from wrong. You people have many many more decades of communal and political tutelage before you crawl out out the wilderness.

Saying the SW is way way superior and fae ahead of the rest of Nigeria is an understatement and we've been proving this since day one.

When the West was scoring many 1st in Africa in terms of infrastructural development, you and your leaders were clueless and absent.

Abeg know your place and pay your role,
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by THEAMAKA(f): 3:00am On May 04, 2011
EzeUche_:

can you just sharap for once? stop dragging other ethnicities into everything, then people will begin to say that ALL IGBOS are this, that, and the other because of ONE PERSON'S COMMENT - YOURS.
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by aljharem3: 3:02am On May 04, 2011
THE AMAKA:

can you just sharap for once? stop dragging other ethnicities into everything, then people will begin to say that ALL IGBOS are this, that, and the other because of ONE PERSON'S COMMENT - YOURS.

watin be ur own na angry

abeg no spoil my day angry

the SS and SE are uniting
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by THEAMAKA(f): 3:03am On May 04, 2011
Eko Ile:

Olodo ni e. That's the difference between the South West and the rest of Nigeria, we have the strength and decency to pick the bad eggs within our community and kick them out without blood shed or any kind of acrimony, the losers even quickly accepted their defeat and moved on.

We are not like you mumu people over there in the East and SS recycling crooks, convicts  and criminals to keep screwing you up. Election don come and go, but you backward

Though OBJ is not a criminal or a convict like many in your clan bullsh1t, but we made him irrelevant and inconsequential with our votes.

Don't get it twisted, unlike you and your people, we know right from wrong. You people have many many more decades of communal and political tutelage before you crawl out out the wilderness.

Saying the SW is way way superior and fae ahead of the rest of Nigeria is an understatement and we've been proving this since day one.

When the West was scoring many 1st in Africa in terms of infrastructural development, you and your leaders were clueless and absent.

Abeg know your place and pay your role,
lol, no offense, but. . .
you claim to be so much ahead of the rest, yet other than Lagos, the entire Southwest still looks like every other part of Nigeria in terms of development (or lack of. . .) poverty, etc etc etc. so whats all this noise about?
what is to show for all the good politics? shouldn't you be on the same level with South Africa by now?
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by aljharem3: 3:06am On May 04, 2011
Chyz*:

we need to start from lagos

our population beats the yorubas 2 folds over

i think we should take over lagos first before we move to other SW states

"once the center fall, the rest cannot hold"

what do u say brother

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Updates on Govnorship/state House Results From Akwa Ibom / PIX: See What Vanguard Newspaper Posted / Ondo State Denies Adopting Oodua Anthem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.