Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,401 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East (7206 Views)

Distinction Between Niger Delta, South South And "Niger Delta" / ACN To GEJ: Apologize For Misleading Nigerians On Anti-corruption Fight / Jonathan Is A Trainee President - ACN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by alex101(m): 3:06am On May 04, 2011
Too much bad blood on NL. embarassed

Seriously, when are nigerians who always claim to be "giant of africa" going to lead the the black race to the moon/space. I thought by now (50 yrs after independence/11 yrs into the 21st century), the "giant" of africa would have built a space ship that will land a black african on the moon/space? Or is 50yrs not enough for "one nigeria" to achieve this feat?

Eko Ile or alh harem, please can any of you give us an insight on how to go about achieving this noble objective for our "beloved one-nigeria"? Something different from the usual tribalism that has overwhelmed nairaland sad

Thanks in advance. cool
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by Nobody: 3:06am On May 04, 2011
Chyz*:

So I guess the acronym A.C.N. makes them magically uncorrupt? Do remember that the same fools from SW PDP decamped to ACN. ACN is lead by a drug barron, Tinubu. Did tinubu not screw a progressive named Ribadu? Yes. This was done for selfish reasons with the greed of money being the main driver. As for GEJ, tinubu is the same guy that is giving nominations to GEJ for ministerial appointments so what does that make him? Also, isn't that selling out to the PDP? When parties to such thing those appointtees usually end up crossing over to the ruling party, but i guess you know nothing about that. It is clear tinubu is out for tinubu. He took the credit for votes for GEJ in the SW. . .hmm. . .leader indeed grin. Look mehn, SS/SE All Day!!! cool

The only ACN GOv that has had chance to prove anything is Fashola. We shall see which part is MORE corrupt.

As of right now, you have no grounds. ACN is lead by Tinubu, um so? Better that than have a PDP SW region. Did Tinubu control Fashola? Is Fashola corrupt?

All this is the healthy fear of Tinubu and a new beginning for SW region.

I'd be more worried about the SW rejects (Oyinlola, OBJ etc)  rumored to be surrounding GEJ.

Hate it or love it, ACN is moving into the SS/SE, baby  cool cool
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by EkoIle1: 3:07am On May 04, 2011
@ Beef

Against my best judgment, I have to remind you agains that you are still on my ignore list at least till you quit your kiddish, immature and ignorant ways.

THE AMAKA:

lol, no offense, but. . .
you claim to be so much ahead of the rest, yet other than Lagos, the entire Southwest still looks like every other part of Nigeria in terms of development (or lack of. . .) poverty, etc etc etc. so whats all this noise about?
what is to show for all the good politics? shouldn't you be on the same level with South Africa by now?
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by Chyz2: 3:08am On May 04, 2011
Eko Ile:

Olodo ni e. That's the difference between the South West and the rest of Nigeria, we have the strength and decency to pick the bad eggs within our community and kick them out without blood shed or any kind of acrimony, the losers even quickly accepted their defeat and moved on.

We are not like you mumu people over there in the East and SS recycling crooks, convicts  and criminals to keep screwing you up. Election don come and go, but you backward

Though OBJ is not a criminal or a convict like many in your clan, but we made him irrelevant and inconsequential with our votes.

Don't get it twisted, unlike you and your people, we know right from wrong. You people have many many more decades of communal and political tutelage before you crawl out out the wilderness.

Saying the SW is way way superior and fae ahead of the rest of Nigeria is an understatement and we've been proving this since day one.

When the West was scoring many 1st in Africa in terms of infrastructural development, you and your leaders were clueless and absent.

Abeg know your place and pay your role,

I'm gone off the bolded,lol. . .Everybody and they mama know that SW has the bloodiest politics in nigeria. C'mon son. grin
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by Nobody: 3:10am On May 04, 2011
Eko Ile:

Olodo ni e. That's the difference between the South West and the rest of Nigeria, we have the strength and decency to pick the bad eggs within our community and kick them out without blood shed or any kind of acrimony, the losers even quickly accepted their defeat and moved on.

We are not like you mumu people over there in the East and SS recycling crooks, convicts  and criminals to keep screwing you up. Election don come and go, but you backward

Though OBJ is not a criminal or a convict like many in your clan, but we made him irrelevant and inconsequential with our votes.

Don't get it twisted, unlike you and your people, we know right from wrong. You people have many many more decades of communal and political tutelage before you crawl out out the wilderness.

Saying the SW is way way superior and fae ahead of the rest of Nigeria is an understatement and we've been proving this since day one.

When the West was scoring many 1st in Africa in terms of infrastructural development, you and your leaders were clueless and absent.

Abeg know your place and pay your role,

That's why they're mad.

Because I dont understand why they'd want the SW to keep crooks lol.
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by aljharem3: 3:10am On May 04, 2011
alex101:

Too much bad blood on NL. embarassed

Seriously, when are nigerians who always claim to be "giant of africa" going to lead the the black race to the moon/space. I thought by now (50 yrs after independence/11 yrs into the 21st century), the "giant" of africa would have built a space ship that will land a black african on the moon/space? Or is 50yrs not enough for "one nigeria" to achieve this feat?

Eko Ile or alh harem, please can any of you give us an insight on how to go about achieving this noble objective for our "beloved one-nigeria"? Something different from the usual tribalism that has overwhelmed nairaland sad

Thanks in advance. cool

why not call chyz and ezeuche

why alj harem, what did i do angry
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by Nobody: 3:11am On May 04, 2011
alj_harem:

Learn to ignore that one. LOL, grin
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by Chyz2: 3:12am On May 04, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

The only ACN GOv that has had chance to prove anything is Fashola. We shall see which part is MORE corrupt.

As of right now, you have no grounds. ACN is lead by Tinubu, um so? Better that than have a PDP SW region. Did Tinubu control Fashola? Is Fashola corrupt?

All this is the healthy fear of Tinubu and a new beginning for SW region.

I'd be more worried about the SW rejects (Oyinlola, OBJ etc)  rumored to be surrounding GEJ.

Hate it or love it, ACN is moving into the SS/SE, baby  cool cool

You lucky I like you because I would have rip you to shreds on this one had you been ssome insecure being like Oko Ile.
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by aljharem3: 3:13am On May 04, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Learn to ignore that one. LOL, grin
cheesy cheesy cool
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by EkoIle1: 3:13am On May 04, 2011
THE AMAKA:

lol, no offense, but. . .
you claim to be so much ahead of the rest, yet other than Lagos, the entire Southwest still looks like every other part of Nigeria in terms of development (or lack of. . .) poverty, etc etc etc. so whats all this noise about?

what is to show for all the good politics? shouldn't you be on the same level with South Africa by now?

Is Lagos not part of the SW? And what part of the SW are you ahead of?

There more industries in Ogun state alone than the East of the Niger combined.

The west is ahead of you economically, financially, politically, culturally and so on and on, You are free to prove me wrong and I'll be here to deal with your response.

Your SA reference was kind of ignorant simply because SA is not Nigeria and I hope you know the history of SA.
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by alex101(m): 3:14am On May 04, 2011
alj_harem:

I asked you because you're for one nigeria and I know you want the best for "one nigeria". Don't you think going to the moon will be good foe nigeria? LOL grin
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by Johndoe100(m): 3:15am On May 04, 2011
Beaf:
The SS and SE simply reject any sectional etnically bigoted party led by a drug baron. The movement has begun to call our people home, all those who used ACN as a ladder to office will find their way into decent parties without a sectional/ethnic outlook. There are APGA, DPP, LP, PDP etc.
This is a time of building, healing and restitution.

The real goal of the leaders of such parties is to be next to oil which both SE/SS are pregnant with, they dream vainly of replacing the Hausa-Fulani who foisted basta'rds the likes of Ibori on us; animals that don't care about the suffering and pollution they bring.
Hausa-Fulani have been thrown off, so why should we accept facists like Tinubu in their place?

It might be painful to bigots, but thats what bigoted politics brings. Let Tinubu stick to defrauding Lagos off 2billion per month, frustrating Fashola and driving the state into dept; we reject leprosy.

Well said my brother.
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by Johndoe100(m): 3:16am On May 04, 2011
Onlytruth:
@Johndoe100

You are a very intelligent dude.
You see how these SW goons are busy attacking Igbo instead of facing the points you are raising. They are VERY ANGRY at Igbo people because we voted for GEJ. They have always worked to isolate SS from Igbo (an impossible task Cool) for all these years, because they know how powerful we BOTH (SS and SE) can be in Nigeria if we stick together.
Keep your focus.

ACN should be kicked out of SE and SS. Ngige or not! Cool

I hear that GEJ wants to make PH a major seaport amongst other plans to open up Eastern and SS economies.

That is why we voted him in the first place.

Thank you.
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by THEAMAKA(f): 3:16am On May 04, 2011
Eko Ile:

The west is ahead of you economically, financially, politically, culturally and so on and on,  You are free to prove me wrong and I'll be here to deal with your response.

Your SA reference was kind of ignorant simply because SA is not Nigeria and I hope you know the history of SA.
quote where i said I WAS AHEAD. unlike you, I don't speak in terms of everything is "me vs you" menatality. read what i said again, and again. who was talking about industries? lol at culturally. another way to try and prove your ethnic "superiority" i seriously laugh  grin grin grin
i was talking DEVELOPMENT AND POVERTY, and i used South Africa because they seem to be one of the most developed countries in Africa.
anyway, yawn. . .
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by EkoIle1: 3:18am On May 04, 2011
Chyz*:

I'm gone off the bolded,lol. . .Everybody and they mama know that SW has the bloodiest politics in nigeria. C'mon son. grin

Olodo, that's why we regained our freedom without without bloodshed or any wahala. Election don finish for the rest of the country and winners and lsers don move on, but backward ibo people are still fighting and doing ojoro in imo.

You people no get shame ni?
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by Nobody: 3:20am On May 04, 2011
Chyz*:

You lucky I like you because I would have rip you to shreds on this one had you been ssome insecure being like Oko Ile.

This is not about getting sentimental. I like everybody but this is politics, feelings dont marra.

Oya, rip my post apart {And I'm kinda bored right}
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by THEAMAKA(f): 3:20am On May 04, 2011
Eko Ile:

Olodo, that's why we regained our freedom without without bloodshed or any wahala. Election don finish for the rest of the country and winners and lsers don move on, but backward ibo people are still fighting and doing ojoro in imo.

You people no get shame ni?
Imo State has already declared Rochas the winner. why are you still whining?
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by Chyz2: 3:20am On May 04, 2011
Eko Ile:

The west is ahead of you economically, financially, politically, culturally and so on and on,  You are free to prove me wrong and I'll be here to deal with your response.

Economically-no. Already proven on nairaland time and time again.Go dig up the info, son.

Politically-no that your brothers the north have f'ed up where are you all now? Under the Ile. grin

Culturally- lol, we done even have to same culture. Where does this guy(Oko Ile) get his brain from?

Nice try omo, i guess.
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by Chyz2: 3:23am On May 04, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

This is not about getting sentimental. I like everybody but this is politics, feelings dont marra.

Oya, rip my post apart {And I'm kinda bored right}

Hey ya kinda coming on too strong! I will rip your post apart when the times right. Lets take things slow. wink cool
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by aljharem3: 3:23am On May 04, 2011
alex101:

I asked you because you're for one nigeria and I know you want the best for "one nigeria". Don't you think going to the moon will be good foe nigeria? LOL grin

with ur signature saying "death to alj harem= ndu chuks"

well i take that u are an educated preson from the south (igbo to be specific) so it is just natural for you to want to advance like the western world. undecided

the way i see things is that we nigerians do not need to go to the moon or go to mars

all we ever needed Allah has provided for us, all we need to get our acts together are work as a unite

now igbo vs yoruba will not help the matter at all

to be honest, I like what Amaka/Gbawe/jason/Abagworo/ndu chuks are doing here

yes i may act like a tribalist and post crap but really, it for ur own good undecided

people like eko ile/beaf/ chyz among others inculding you and me are not needed here

all we doing is make discord between breathern and friends all in the name supreirority

if i do something i am not doing it for the north or kanuri but for nigeria ie for igbos and yorubas

the sooner be start leaving this views the better it is for all of us

once eko-ile/seant02/chyz/ezeuche are ban, i think thi forum will be better

that is to be honest undecided
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by EkoIle1: 3:23am On May 04, 2011
THE AMAKA:

quote where i said I WAS AHEAD. unlike you, I don't speak in terms of everything is "me vs you" menatality.
read what i said again, and again. who was talking about industries? lol at culturally. another way to try and prove your ethnic "superiority" i seriously laugh  grin grin grin
i was talking DEVELOPMENT AND POVERTY, and i used South Africa because they seem to be one of the most developed countries in Africa.
anyway, yawn. . .

I care less about what you can or can not say. The fact is, you can not say it because you know it wont be tru and can not back it up with facts.

Again, your SA reference was ignorant because this is about Nigeria/Our country, not SA. Go pick up a book and read about the history of SA before opening your mouth to spew ignorance again.

Btw, yes yawnnzz till you have something better to talk about besides ignorant yawnnzz
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by Nobody: 3:24am On May 04, 2011
Chyz*:

Hey ya kinda coming on too strong! I will rip your post apart when the times right. Lets take things slow. wink cool

Funny. . . .not!
roll eyez.
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by ektbear: 3:26am On May 04, 2011
Chyz*:

Economically-no. Already proven on nairaland time and time again.Go dig up the info, son.
SW vs SE economically? SW minus Lagos has a higher GDP than the SE, if one believes the data from this Canback database. Add Lagos on top and the difference becomes overwhelming.

SS is economically ahead though, for obvious reasons.

Politically-no that your brothers the north have f'ed up where are you all now? Under the Ile. grin
That remains TBD. Let's wait about a month or so and see how things shake out.
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by EkoIle1: 3:30am On May 04, 2011
[/quote][quote author=THE AMAKA link=topic=658521.msg8255121#msg8255121 date=1304475623]
Imo State has already declared Rochas the winner. why are you still whining?

Imo “Supplementary” Election: INEC Drops Controversial REC As Anxiety Grows Over Anenih's “Fix-It” Influence
By siteadmin
Created May 3 2011 - 15:31
image/jpeg iconAnenih-2.jpg
By SaharaReporters, New York

Fresh anxiety is mounting in Imo State, following the revelation that Chief Anthony Anenih, the notorious election rigger of the People's Democratic Party (PDP) known as "Mr. Fix It," has been put in charge of delivering the state to the party.

SaharaReporters learned that Chief Anenih, in turn, nominated Austin Okogie, the Resident Electoral Commissioner (REC) of Abia State who is his own kinsman, to be the pointman.  In that capacity, Mr. Okogie was to work closely with another controversial umpire, Humphrey Nwaghene, who is the REC of Ebonyi State.  Late-breaking reports are, however, indicating that Okogie may have been removed from the assignment in the twists and turns now going on.

SaharaReporters learnt that Okogie left Owerri, the Imo state capital this morning after he was recalled by INEC chair, Attahiru Jega.

Nwaghene, for his part, does not have a glittering record either: his troubled electoral fraud performance led to the cancellation of the Delta State election by an Appeals Court last year. Before he was moved to Ebonyi State, Nwaghene also wrote two reports regarding the state congresses in Delta.  In any event, as of this morning he has yet to be seen on the ground in Imo State.

The other two officials currently on the ground in Owerri are Aniedi Ikoiwak of Rivers and Mike Iginni of Cross River state, and they are both working on the Imo rerun.  Mr. Ikoiwak will lead the efforts, but SaharaReporters sources said the rigging of the election will concentrate in Ogwuta and surrounding areas.  That is where Francis Nzeribe, a former Senator, hails from.  He is reportedly very ill, but his young wife has been handpicked to coordinate for the ruling party.

The so-called "supplementary elections" will hold next Friday in four local governments namely: Mbaitoli, Ngor Okpala, Ohaji/Egbema and Oguta, as well as a ward in Orji, Owerri LGA.  They follow INEC’s declaration of the gubernatorial elections as “inconclusive.”

SaharaReporters has previously reported that the election in the state was won by the APGA candidate, Rochas Okorocha, who defeated the unpopular incumbent, Ikedi Ohakim despite the efforts of some compromised INEC officials to manipulate the electoral returns from the Okigwe area for the governor.   The PDP wants to ensure that it retains Imo State, and the arrival of “Mr. Fix-It” Anenih with three days to go now almost guarantees the success of “Operation Keep Imo.”
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by EkoIle1: 3:32am On May 04, 2011
Chyz*:

Culturally- lol, we done even have to same culture. Where does this guy(Oko Ile) get his brain from?

Nice try omo, i guess.

Too comical to even waste my time on. Like I said, Ogun state alone is economically superior than the East of the Niger combined.
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by Chyz2: 3:33am On May 04, 2011
ekt_bear:

SW vs SE economically? SW minus Lagos has a higher GDP than the SE, if one believes the data from this Canback database. Add Lagos on top and the difference becomes overwhelming.

GDP, ABC, BBD don't matter. As long as we have a lower poverty rate(which we do), that is enough to seal the deal,to me. The whole point of having an economy is to increase the standards of living/make living more comfortable. cool
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by Chyz2: 3:35am On May 04, 2011
Eko Ile:

Too comical to even waste my time on. Like I said, Ogun state alone is economically superior than the East of the Niger combined.

Definitely nothing to show for it, even if your daydream was true.Oops! lipsrsealed
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by alex101(m): 3:37am On May 04, 2011
alj_harem:

with your signature saying "death to alj harem= ndu chuks"

well i take that u are an educated preson from the south (igbo to be specific) so it is just natural for you to want to advance like the western world. undecided

the way i see things is that we nigerians do not need to go to the moon or go to mars

all we ever needed Allah has provided for us, all we need to get our acts together are work as a unite

now igbo vs yoruba will not help the matter at all

to be honest, I like what Amaka/Gbawe/jason/Abagworo/ndu chuks are doing here

yes i may act like a tribalist and post crap but really, it for your own good undecided

people like eko ile/beaf/ chyz among others inculding you and me are not needed here

all we doing is make discord between breathern and friends all in the name supreirority

if i do something i am not doing it for the north or kanuri but for nigeria ie for igbos and yorubas

the sooner be start leaving this views the better it is for all of us

once eko-ile/seant02/chyz/ezeuche are ban, i think thi forum will be better

that is to be honest undecided

I take it as "no hope for one nigeria" . Anyway, thanks for the attempt. Lets enjoy tribalism cool
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by Johndoe100(m): 3:38am On May 04, 2011
[size=18pt]Can you guys stop derailing this thread with your tribal war and stick to the topic:

[/size]

[size=14pt]How to keep ACN out of the SS and SE[/size]
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by ektbear: 3:39am On May 04, 2011
@Chyz*: Fair enough. . . differences in philosophy, I guess. For me, growing a large GDP is more important for third world nations. Focus on reducing inequality afterwards.

But yeah, economically, in no way is the SE ahead.
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by THEAMAKA(f): 3:39am On May 04, 2011
lol at Sahara Reporters, its already clear that Rochas has won (i already have my sources from Imolites) just that Ohakim refuses to leave. so your idea that the SE keep electing the same people is bull (since you clearly showed its rigging, and not the honest votes that has "re-elected" these folks). Orji, which has done poorly, is the only one from the EAST that has re-elected scum.
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by birdman(m): 3:41am On May 04, 2011
Chyz*:

GDP, ABC, BBD don't matter. As long as we have a lower poverty rate(which we do), that is enough to seal the deal,to me. The whole point of having an economy is to increase the standards of living/make living more comfortable. cool

You aren't making any sense. Your frst sentence contradicts your last. oh well,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President Jonathan's Official Statement On UN Building Bomb Blast / Politician’s Son Sleeps On 100 Million Naira Cash Bed (picture) / Biafra Leader Nnamdi Kalu Flirts With Another Woman On The Streets Of London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.