Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,689 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East (7225 Views)

Distinction Between Niger Delta, South South And "Niger Delta" / ACN To GEJ: Apologize For Misleading Nigerians On Anti-corruption Fight / Jonathan Is A Trainee President - ACN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by dayokanu(m): 8:31am On May 03, 2011
Eziachi:

I take it that the election is finally over? With a bang, back to the most usual and most palatable subjects- Igbo, hate and more hatred.
I will be in hospital for at least for 3-4 weeks for a quadriplasty procedure on my knee.
So hopefully I will still keep in touch with NAIRALAND from my hospital bed.

Wish you good health elder Eziachi.

Or Do you mind if we send some well endowed damsel to care for you?
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by Beaf: 11:35am On May 03, 2011
dayokanu:

Tinubu's ACN already has his stranglehold on Edo State which is in the SS and Oil producing.

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu carry go, Tinubu just rubbed GEJ's face in the sand as far as SW is concerned despite GEJ coming every weekend to campaign for Akala, and other PDP aspirants, they still lost and were swept out

In case anyone doesnt like it, Contact the nearest transformer.

OR Let the weed smoking fishermen with sandpaper-like lips get high on oil polluted creekwater

You got jokes! Lol!

Last time Nigerians looked, the SW voted GEJ by a landslide. No?
I just laugh at guys like you that are carrying an obvious chip on your shoulder coming to NL to talk dewey-eyed crap that exists only in your ethnically bigoted heads. . . All in an effort to belong. You only end up sounding like failed impressions of Combat 18. Thumb sucking desperate lil Hitlers.

Ekt_bears case is a little understandable, he only knows Nigeria through google and whatever he dreams at night, so is bound to hover far from reality in Alice's wonderland, bumbed along by magic mushrooms. He reminds one of another obnoxious "African American" called MandingoII (who has improved a lot though).

If you don't like GEJ and all non-Yoruba's, you can declare crazy-eyed independence for your village compound. . . Just thaty, your dog will bite you, your chief will slap you and your wife will leave you. grin grin grin

Fvcking bigots.
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by Eziachi: 11:55am On May 03, 2011
dayokanu:

Wish you good health elder Eziachi.

Or Do you mind if we send some well endowed damsel to care for you?
Thanks for you good wishes highly appreciated. I will be staying in my own hospital and my son will along with others will be performing this complex procedure, so I quite know my carers very well.
As for the damsels, I will have to decline because I knew my Mrs will be waiting for you with a scottish broom/stick grin grin grin
After nearly 40 years of marriage I am safe with that one and only damsel grin grin
But thanks for offering and will still be chipping in my opinion whenever I can with the help of some shots of morphine.

Good health to you!
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by Eziachi: 12:06pm On May 03, 2011
Beaf:

You got jokes! Lol!

Last time Nigerians looked, the SW voted GEJ by a landslide. No?
I just laugh at guys like you that are carrying an obvious chip on your shoulder coming to NL to talk dewey-eyed crap that exists only in your ethnically bigoted heads. . . All in an effort to belong. You only end up sounding like failed impressions of Combat 18. Thumb sucking desperate lil Hitlers.

Ekt_bears case is a little understandable, he only knows Nigeria through google and whatever he dreams at night, so is bound to hover far from reality in Alice's wonderland, bumbed along by magic mushrooms. He reminds one of another obnoxious "African American" called MandingoII (who has improved a lot though).

If you don't like GEJ and all non-Yoruba's, you can declare crazy-eyed independence for your village compound. . . Just thaty, your dog will bite you, your chief will slap you and your wife will leave you. grin grin grin

Fvcking bigots.
Beaf please calm down, the election is over and let hear how your messiah will deliver Nigeria, especially when he got only 4 years, unless he will not keep to an agreement again.
Despite massive rigging in this election and its outcome, Idon't know why most folks still regard ACN as a regional party? And why some Yorubas on Nairaland are desperate to paint ACN as one with this we and them attitude?

That is why I kept telling them that they will be better off in their own nation and what are they afraid of I don't know. But they kept telling us how sophisticated they are, especially with this election, just because OBJ/Adedibu are no longer around.
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by seanet02: 12:24pm On May 03, 2011
Beaf it is not your fault, if OBJ has not selected that cowboy as vice you won't be spewing garbage here. I hope you know if the votes of the south west has gone the other way, cowboy won't have the required votes/24 states. Be careful o
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by Beaf: 12:46pm On May 03, 2011
seanet02:

Beaf it is not your fault, if OBJ has not selected that cowboy as vice you won't be spewing garbage here. I hope you know if the votes of the south west has gone the other way, cowboy won't have the required votes/24 states. Be careful o

If you weren't in a hurry to post, you would have read that I said the SW voted GEJ. My issue is with the id!ots who come on NL abusing everybody else, whereas the situation on the ground is totally different, or do you have a problem with that?

When I move around in Lagos or any part of Yoruba land, I don't get any issues. But fools on NL won't allow people rest, it is the same reason I have major issues with Tinubu's bigoted politics and will strongly resist ACN anywhere in the SS as an invasion.
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by seanet02: 1:02pm On May 03, 2011
Beaf am sorry, but this ibo guys sucks. But remember fiscal federalism will favour your people and it is more Achievable under ACN than PDP. Tinubu is a True Advocate of that you know.
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by OmoTier1(m): 1:15pm On May 03, 2011
very stupid post indeed! The chicken is finally home to roast. Now the igbos are realizing that they are the biggest loosers in the just concluded elections.

As things stand,the Igbos/SE will appear to be the boot lickers even after 2015 moreso that they failed to realized that the SS doesnot share in thier long quest to take the number 1 position in this country, Nigeria. Beside, with the election victory spread across by the various political parties in the different regions,I doubt if the Igbos/SE will clinch Senate President, House Speaker, or even SFG positions.

To say the least, Edo State seems to align more with the South West historically and even so now than the South-South.

To the ignorant poster, Edo, Ondo,Ogun and agos has huge GAS and substantial crude oil deposits. And FYI, the future belongs to GAS and not crude oil as it is cheaper to process and convert GAS for mechanical use than crude oil.

If you care to learn, please read the following;
http://www.nigerianobservernews.com/07042009/features/index.html
http://www.kpmg.com/Global/en/WhoWeAre/Documents/Ondo-State-Nigeria.pdf
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by Nobody: 1:47pm On May 03, 2011
That can only be possible if ACN fall short of expectation.
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by jason54321: 1:55pm On May 03, 2011
Jokers!!! If ACN performs well, they will not only win the SS but also SE and the North. BUT THEY HAVE TO PERFORM EXTREMELY WELL within the SW region.
2serveall:

That can only be possible if ACN fall short of expectation.
I'll take it that you are not a south western . . anyway, well said!!!!
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by houvest: 2:02pm On May 03, 2011
Eziachi:

I take it that the election is finally over? With a bang, back to the most usual and most palatable subjects- Igbo, hate and more hatred.
I will be in hospital for at least for 3-4 weeks for a quadriplasty procedure on my knee.
So hopefully I will still keep in touch with NAIRALAND from my hospital bed.

Sir Eziachi i wish you 'soonest recover.'
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by Beaf: 2:43pm On May 03, 2011
seanet02:

Beaf am sorry, but this ibo guys sucks. But remember fiscal federalism will favour your people and it is more Achievable under ACN than PDP. Tinubu is a True Advocate of that you know.

Lol. This seanet guy sha, you know you are my brother na. smiley
. . .Igbo's don't suck. You need to stop saying that.
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by Beaf: 2:46pm On May 03, 2011
Eziachi:

Beaf please calm down, the election is over and let hear how your messiah will deliver Nigeria, especially when he got only 4 years, unless he will not keep to an agreement again.
Despite massive rigging in this election and its outcome, Idon't know why most folks still regard ACN as a regional party? And why some Yorubas on Nairaland are desperate to paint ACN as one with this we and them attitude?

That is why I kept telling them that they will be better off in their own nation and what are they afraid of I don't know. But they kept telling us how sophisticated they are, especially with this election, just because OBJ/Adedibu are no longer around.

Words of wisdom.

Get well soon. What were you doing? E get di age pesin go reach wen e go know say all those bicycle kick no de possible again o! grin
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by Chyz2: 3:18pm On May 03, 2011
TINUBU ONLY INTERESTED IN OUR OIL MONEY!

[size=13pt]How Tinubu Gave S’West Votes to Jonathan[/size]19 Apr 2011

Last Saturday's presidential election is generating stern controversies in the rank of the progressives as the Congress for Progressive Change presidential candidate, Major General Mohammadu Buhari (rtd) has blamed former Lagos State Governor Bola Tinubu for selling South-West to the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) and President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.

Buhari Monday spoke with THISDAY through his spokesperson, Comrade Yinka Odumakin on phone, alleging that Tinubu, who is the national leader of the Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN) struck a deal with President Jonathan to deliver all the South Western States to the ruling PDP in the last presidential election.

The Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN) however dismissed the  allegation of “playing a role, overtly or covertly to aid the putative victory of the PDP in last Saturday's presidential election, despite the insinuation to that effect”.

Buhari did not disclose details of the deal, which he said the ACN national leader struck with President Jonathan less than one week before the conduct of the 2011 presidential election. But a CPC chieftain, who does not want his name mentioned, said Tinubu pushed for two most strategic appointments in the Federal Executive Council.

According to the chieftain, Tinubu pushed to nominate candidate for Offices of the Attorney-General of the Federation and Minister for Petroleum Resources. He also opted to nominate ministers in other states of the South West while demanding that President Jonathan should put a stop to all investigations against him.

Buhari asked Tinubu “to stop hiding under false excuses after striking deal with President Jonathan. Tinubu should leave me alone. He has made deal with President Jonathan and delivered. He even lost in his ward to PDP” in a contest he said should have given birth to new Nigeria”.

Buhari described the alleged deal between President Jonathan and Tinubu as a typical replica of what Alliance for Democracy (AD) leaders did in 2003 when the South West “was sold to former President Olusegun Obasanjo. The South West leaders are chipping the blame on Late Chief Abraham Adesanya who cannot respond in his grave.

“I can act authoritatively that he sealed the deal with President Jonathan, after which he called a meeting of controlling leaders of the ACN to make them buy into the deal Tinubu struck with President Jonathan,” Buhari said.

However, Buhari commended Osun State Governor Rauf Aregbesola for rejecting Tinubu’s proposition that the South Western progressives should mobilise for President Jonathan in the presidential election alone.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/buhari-how-tinubu-gave-s-west-votes-to-jonathan/89907/
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by seanet02: 3:39pm On May 03, 2011
Ibos no get brain.
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by EzeUche2(m): 3:45pm On May 03, 2011
Tinubu needs to stop trying to take Niger Delta oil. He will not get his drug peddling hands on OUR oil. angry
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by vicenzo(m): 4:22pm On May 03, 2011
This SS cliche sure serves ndiigbo's interest,imagine a situation whereby okiro(agu na echemba 1 of egbema) was replaced by onovo as the IG of police.
Goodluck could handover to Amaechi chibuike and ndi igbo wil still cry marginalization,since we know that amaechi and GEJ are both south south men,oh! the beauty of SS cliche.
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by Chyz2: 4:28pm On May 03, 2011
vicenzo:

This SS cliche sure serves ndiigbo's interest,imagine a situation whereby okiro(agu na echemba 1 of egbema) was replaced by onovo as the IG of police.
Goodluck could handover to Amaechi chibuike and ndi igbo wil still cry marginalization,since we know that amaechi and GEJ are both south south men,oh! the beauty of SS cliche.
cool
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 03, 2011
LOL Tinubu has become another Obj for GEJ.

I see influence there.
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by vicenzo(m): 4:34pm On May 03, 2011
seanet02:

Ibos no get brain.

shut up! Ewu Yoruba.
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by Johndoe100(m): 4:38pm On May 03, 2011
Mynd_44:
When you intend to push out the progressives what do you want Regressives? Take a look at Lagos, Ekiti, Edo and osun name four states in the SE that is recording that level of change.

I am from the SS and our natural home is PDP. Look at the performing governors we have - Amaechi, Akpabio, Chime, Imoke

We don't need any Yoruba people to come and help us steal more of our wealth., the stolen money that they share at the end of the month is enough.
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by Johndoe100(m): 4:39pm On May 03, 2011
@dayokanu

Really surprised, was looking at the time of your posts and worked out that there must have ben some daylight when you posted. I thought you blood sucking vampires CPC supporters  only came out at night?

@beef
Thanks bro, you at least understand the issues here, but tell me, why dos everyone here keep harping on the SE? I am from the SS, this is ACN's main target, they only intend to use the SE as a gateway.

Omo_Tier1:
To the ignorant poster, Edo, Ondo,Ogun and agos has huge GAS and substantial crude oil deposits. And FYI, the future belongs to GAS and not crude oil as it is cheaper to process and convert GAS for mechanical use than crude oil.

I see, I thought GAS was the stuff they have been flaring every single day in Rivers State for 25 to 35 years now? Anyway we all know that the SW has more hot air gas than anyone else don't we!!!
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by seanet02: 4:45pm On May 03, 2011
Johndoe100:

@dayokanu

Really surprised, was looking at the time of your posts and worked out that there must have ben some daylight when you posted. I thought you blood sucking vampires CPC supporters  only came out at night?

@beef
Thanks bro, you at least understand the issues here, but tell me, why dos everyone here keep harping on the SE? I am from the SS, this is ACN's main target, they only intend to use the SE as a gateway.

I see, I thought GAS was the stuff they have been flaring every single day in Rivers State for 25 to 35 years now? Anyway we all know that the SW has more hot air gas than anyone else don't we!!!

Ode ni e
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by jason123: 4:46pm On May 03, 2011
Johndoe100:

I am from the SS and our natural home is PDP. Look at the performing governors we have - Amaechi, Akpabio, Chime, Imoke

We don't need any Yoruba people to come and help us steal more of our wealth., the stolen money that they share at the end of the month is enough.

Can you please tell me and other posters how the SW or Yorubas people intend to "stea"l our oil? I am waiting . . . . .
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by jason123: 4:47pm On May 03, 2011
seanet02:

Ode ni e
No need for the insult. Let him answer this question:

jason123:

Can you please tell me and other posters how the SW or Yorubas people intend to "stea"l our oil? I am waiting . . . . .
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by vicenzo(m): 4:49pm On May 03, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

LOL Tinubu has become another Obj for GEJ.

I see influence there.

yeah,in your delusional yaroba mind.
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 03, 2011
LOL the fear of Tinubu.

Oma se. If he wants to get "our" oil, he'll get it.
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by jason123: 4:49pm On May 03, 2011
Btw Johndeo, how can a party steal our oil Is ACN = Yoruba when they clearly won Edo state and Some NC and Eastern senatorial district
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by dayokanu(m): 4:54pm On May 03, 2011
Tinubu already has his hands on Edo state which is oil producing and SS

Whoever doesnt like it should go and hang.
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by Johndoe100(m): 4:55pm On May 03, 2011
jason123:

As I said they intend to steal our wealth ie. money etc. They don't need the crude itself , duh!!!

They the ACN , WANT A STATE IN THE SS SO THEY CAN DIVERT HUGE SUMS JUST LIKE LAGOS (please any one in Lagos can tell you what Tinumbu is doing here). Since the oil producing states make more than the broke ass states like ogun, osun, ekiti they have cought the eyes of the greedy ACN BIGWIGS.

Tinumbu knows the kind of person Adams Oshiomole is, so he can't get that much from EDO (Edo no get plenty anyway). He wants THE MAIN STATES. Thief that he is.
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 03, 2011
Johndoe100:

As I said they intend to steal our wealth ie. money etc. They don't need the crude itself , duh!!!

They the ACN , WANT A STATE IN THE SS SO THEY CAN DIVERT HUGE SUMS JUST LIKE LAGOS (please any one in Lagos can tell you what Tinumbu is doing here). Since the oil producing states make more than the broke backside states like ogun, osun, ekiti they have cought the eyes of the greedy ACN BIGWIGS.

Tinumbu knows the kind of person Adams Oshiomole is, so he can't get that much from EDO (Edo no get plenty anyway). He wants THE MAIN STATES. Thief that he is.

Learn to share.

This is your land, this is my land. Your oil is my oil. ah ahnnn.
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by Johndoe100(m): 5:02pm On May 03, 2011
dayokanu:

Tinubu already has his hands on Edo state which is oil producing and SS

Whoever doesnt like it should go and hang.

Yes, Tinunbu thought Adams was a pushover like Fashola, wasn't he wrong. He needs someone who he can force to help him steal on a large scale in an Oil producing state.

But really, you  are out in daylight and you didn't explode? Man , where is Van Helsing when you need a vampire slayer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Terrorist Training Camp Discovered By Police In Bauchi / 20 Killed In Fresh Jos Riots / Al-mustapha Knows His Fate Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.