Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,841 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East (7219 Views)

Distinction Between Niger Delta, South South And "Niger Delta" / ACN To GEJ: Apologize For Misleading Nigerians On Anti-corruption Fight / Jonathan Is A Trainee President - ACN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by ektbear: 5:14am On May 04, 2011
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by Beaf: 5:18am On May 04, 2011
^
The SE/SS will never accept the fascist pilitics of the drug runner, Bola Tinubu. If you like, kill yourself over it. Wetin konsain us?

[img]http://2.bp..com/_KxT3bZCpsqw/TPsBoQaT-AI/AAAAAAAAWiY/nTWbkFFT0gY/s1600/n45k.jpg[/img]

[size=21pt]Cocaine for the "dear leader" please!!![/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by ektbear: 5:19am On May 04, 2011
Truth be told though, Ibori's own is probably even worse than Alams. Sadly, there aren't as many entertaining pictures about him.

You'd think there'd be pictures of him skiing in that indoor ski resort in Dubai, right?

Media hasn't done a good enough job finding entertaining pictures.

Can you imagine, a man stealing $3 billion+ from his own people?

Robbing his own people blind?

Very shameful that Beaf would support criminals like Ibori and Alams. Very, very shameful.
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by dayokanu(m): 5:22am On May 04, 2011
With the way Alams cross dresses, Wont be too surprised if he was getting it with his deputy then.
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by Beaf: 5:23am On May 04, 2011
ekt_bear:

Truth be told though, Ibori's own is probably even worse than Alams. Sadly, there aren't as many entertaining pictures about him.

You'd think there'd be pictures of him skiing in that indoor ski resort in Dubai, right?

Media hasn't done a good enough job finding entertaining pictures.

Can you imagine, a man stealing $3 billion+ from his own people?

Robbing his own people blind?

Very shameful that Beaf would support criminals like Ibori and Alams. Very, very shameful.

Who gives a fvck about Ibori and Alams? I guess you are on the look out for more "supreme dear leaders!" LOL!!!
Why don't you write petitions to jail your facist dear leader who is robbing Lagos off 2billion monthly? shocked

Scream, shout, drag your arse on the floor. . . We will not accept Tinubu and his fascists in the SE/SS. Is it that painful? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

www.nairaland.com/attachments/434083_TinubuDrugsIndictment_gifae809e8a0cdcb8b96a43c2b06813cdcb
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by ektbear: 5:29am On May 04, 2011

Nice crib that ol boy built. . .

How can Beaf support criminals like Alams and Ibori? Building homes like that while his own people starve?  undecided

Very shameful stuff. . . being pro criminality and cross-dressing. Shame on you
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by dempeople(m): 5:35am On May 04, 2011
SMH. Are all these toxic arguments, the roadmap to the so-called "One Southern Nigeria"? .

Very interesting roadmap indeed.
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by ektbear: 5:39am On May 04, 2011
@dem_people: Personally, I don't much care if anyone likes Tinubu or not. . . you are free to dislike him, or the ACN. It isn't by force. Heck, I don't much like Tinubu either. . . I just recognize that he is a necessary tool right now.

Just don't falsely accuse either. If you want to make innuendo about Tinubu being a drug dealer. . . fine, then I'll say you worship Ibori and Alams. After all, if we want to resort to lies and slander, then what is good for the goose is good for the gander.
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by Beaf: 5:51am On May 04, 2011
dem_people:

SMH. Are all these toxic arguments, the roadmap to the so-called "One Southern Nigeria"? .

It is pertinent to have such spats. We all rejoice that the core-North's death grip on us has been loosened, but we will not replace it with a similar fascist personality cult.
Let those who willingly follow a bigoted criminal understand that others do not buy into their bigotry and they are only living in a psychadelic World of magic mushrooms.

If there is ever to be a united South, it must be built on the likes of Chime, Amaechi, Akpabio and Fashola; not on abominable criminals like Tinubu.
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by dempeople(m): 5:53am On May 04, 2011
ekt_bear:

@dem_people: Personally, I don't much care if anyone likes Tinubu or not. . . you are free to dislike him, or the ACN. It isn't by force. Heck, I don't much like Tinubu either. . . I just recognize that he is a necessary tool right now.

Just don't falsely accuse either. If you want to make innuendo about Tinubu being a drug dealer. . . fine, then I'll say you worship Ibori and Alams. After all, if we want to resort to lies and slander, then what is good for the goose is good for the gander.
Beaf:

It is pertinent to have such spats. We all rejoice that the core-North's death grip on us has been loosened, but we will not replace it with a similar fascist personality cult.
Let those who willingly follow a bigoted criminal understand that others do not buy into their bigotry and they are only living in a psychadelic World of magic mushrooms.

If there is ever to be a united South, it must be built on the likes of Chime, Amaechi, Akpabio and Fashola; not on abominable criminals like Tinubu.

The level of immaturity on NL is quite very shocking to say the least but I guess its very expected considering the average age of posters here is in the mid 20s. Trust me, a lot of guys here haven't quite grown up.
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by Nobody: 6:36am On May 04, 2011
So at the end, what ministry position will GEJ be giving Tinubu?
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by jason123: 8:38am On May 04, 2011
DEM_people BABA, you can say that again!!! Anyway,sha . . . . undecided
Re: We Must Keep ACN Out Of The South-South And South-East by Johndoe100(m): 3:19am On May 05, 2011
dem_people:

"One Southern Nigeria" must be built on real respect for the constituent parts of the "south"

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fg Orders Igbo Govs And Leaders Not To Create A Refugee Crises / PDP Crisis: Tukur Is Authentic PDP Chairman, INEC Writes Baraje Faction / Osinbajo In Togo To Represent Buhari At The African Union Summit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.