Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,985 members, 7,825,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

This Is One Of My Biggest Achievement Of My Life! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is One Of My Biggest Achievement Of My Life! (12467 Views)

Toasting Is My Biggest Problem / Guys What Your Biggest Achievement On A Lady (share Ur Story) / Tiwa Savage Regrets "My Biggest Failure Was Exposing My Private Part Too Much.“ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is One Of My Biggest Achievement Of My Life! by Jagaban880: 5:52pm On Jun 04, 2021
sirjamesjnr:
. Please madam, can we see the debit transaction?

see the debit alert as wat?

she said no.. wetin b Una own na...besides she is not compelling or begging any one for fund..na.........

1 Like

Re: This Is One Of My Biggest Achievement Of My Life! by pocohantas(f): 5:53pm On Jun 04, 2021
The strong voice didn’t hold you from dropping account number. cheesy Wahala be like what?

18 Likes

Re: This Is One Of My Biggest Achievement Of My Life! by sirjamesjnr(m): 5:53pm On Jun 04, 2021
lilvicky68:

Which part of strong voice wey you no understand.
. Oh sorry, she is obeying the voice of God....case close. Nigeria country of anyhow people, like leaders like followers.

2 Likes

Re: This Is One Of My Biggest Achievement Of My Life! by richmond500: 5:55pm On Jun 04, 2021
I think u all better calm down, she didn't beg for money, we decided to give her, whether she lied or not is not a problem here.
U guys chill, Pocohantas and Ishilove, pls chill.

I am disappointed that the OP may have lied but u guys are blowing this out of proportion and its irritating
Re: This Is One Of My Biggest Achievement Of My Life! by pocohantas(f): 5:57pm On Jun 04, 2021
richmond500:
I think u all better calm down, she didn't beg for money, we decided to give her, whether she lied or not is not a problem here.
U guys chill, Pocohantas and Ishilove, pls chill

Please don’t mention me again. Send her 20k na. She didn’t beg indeed.

Strong voice. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is One Of My Biggest Achievement Of My Life! by richmond500: 5:58pm On Jun 04, 2021
pocohantas:

Please don’t mention me again. Send her 20k na. She didn’t beg indeed.

Strong voice. grin
SMH
Re: This Is One Of My Biggest Achievement Of My Life! by pocohantas(f): 5:59pm On Jun 04, 2021
richmond500:
SMH

HAVE YOU SENT HER THE 20k? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: This Is One Of My Biggest Achievement Of My Life! by sirjamesjnr(m): 5:59pm On Jun 04, 2021
Jagaban880:

see the debit alert as wat?

she said no.. wetin b Una own na...besides she is not compelling or begging anyone for fund..na.........

. I hate lazy brain. If you want to be smart then do it big. She supposed to have backup lies. She should contact that niggar for a better update.

6 Likes

Re: This Is One Of My Biggest Achievement Of My Life! by Magnoliaa(f): 6:01pm On Jun 04, 2021
pocohantas:
The strong voice didn’t hold you from dropping account number. cheesy Wahala be like what?

Like keke tanatana. Those plastic colorful ones that play songs oh. cheesy grin grin grin grin

Ishilove:

Roughly translated- "When I flex my muscles, I ring a bell"

When I do something, I make sure I announce it to the world

Oh. Beautiful. I like the quote now.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is One Of My Biggest Achievement Of My Life! by Made619(m): 6:02pm On Jun 04, 2021
kaityn:
Good afternoon great members of this wonderful forum. Yes ooo something happened. The feelings, emotions, and tears was just so overwhelming. Grab a popcorn and a soft drink because I am going to take you on a cool ride. I will be brief and short on this. Whoops!!!

I came back from the atm machine after doing withdrawal this morning just so happy like as if I won jack pot. Just keep reading you will know why I was that happy. wink
On my way back home, a voice was telling me to go say hi to a friend down the street. I was like, shey I will see her later in the evening but the voice was too strong to resist. I went there obediently. My dearies, what I saw really took me off balance. I saw my beautiful friend trying to commit suicide by hanging. I did a lot of soothing and motivational words to her even I myself felt motivated.

At last, she was just shedding tears uncontrollably and I had to rescue her from that strange looking rope that looks like snake. She said when she was about commiting suicide, that a voice told her that help is coming her way repeatedly. That indeed I was the one God sent to help her. To cut the whole matter short, I asked her what was the problem and she said she needs #40,000 to clear school debts so as to be cleared to write her exams.

I heard it loud and clear, give her the whole money you have with you and it was indeed the #40,000 I planned to use in buying my new sewing machine after selling my phone and from my little savings ha! Hot sweats began to flow from every corner of my body immediately. I had no choice than to obey. The hugs, kisses, and love I received was just awesome. We were both crying uncontrollably. I can tell hers was a cry of joy but I can't really place mine. Immediately, I felt peace in my soul after seeing her dash to school to clear off jher debts.

My dear, people pass through alot. Forget those smiles and laugh they do wear as if all is well. Make those calls or send text if possible, pay them a visit. Please if you are opputurned to help don't hesitate, do it. You are saving a life. Remember, we rise by lifting others and God will open His windows of Heaven and pour out His unending Blessings on you.

And please, if you are contemplating on commiting sucide. Please remember, You are destined for greatness, you are too beautiful to disappear, your future kids will never come into existence if you die now, the world is yours to own, you did not go through everything you just went through to have your life ended right now, and most especially, I love you but God loves you more!

Please Lalasticlala front page please. More people need to be liberated. I feel it in my spirit. Thanks for your time.

May God bless you

1 Like

Re: This Is One Of My Biggest Achievement Of My Life! by sirjamesjnr(m): 6:05pm On Jun 04, 2021
richmond500:

I am disappointed that the OP may have lied but u guys are blowing this out of proportion and it's irritating
. You let these two ladies use your brain for you.
If I come back in the next life I pray to marry these three women Ishilove, Pocahantas and Drfunmi) I know trouble will not finish but with too much money, I would have them as my sweethearts. I have respect for their IQ.

6 Likes

Re: This Is One Of My Biggest Achievement Of My Life! by Ishilove: 6:08pm On Jun 04, 2021
richmond500:

I am disappointed that the OP may have lied but u guys are blowing this out of proportion and its irritating
How are we blowing it out of proportion? Show me how I blew anything out of proportion because I am also irritated by all these needless mentions. I reserve the right to express my skepticism at any feel good story on the internet, and if that doesn't sit well with anyone then they are free to liberally anoint my ass with their lips.

7 Likes

Re: This Is One Of My Biggest Achievement Of My Life! by pocohantas(f): 6:09pm On Jun 04, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Like keke tanatana. Those plastic colorful ones that play songs oh. cheesy grin grin grin grin

Lmao. Maybe the strong voice na Richmond, because I done dey suspect am sef.

Richmond500 have you sent her the 20k?

1 Like

Re: This Is One Of My Biggest Achievement Of My Life! by richmond500: 6:11pm On Jun 04, 2021
sirjamesjnr:
If I come back in the next life I pray to marry these three women Ishilove, Pocahantas and Drfunmi) I know trouble will not finish but with too much money, I would have them as my sweethearts. I have respect for their IQ.
use my brain for me?
If not that Nigeria is full of fraudsters like the OP, why would I want to confirm this story before I sent the money?
Somehow, me sending her money will to an extend confirm the saying that "givers never lack".
I was disappointed that though it seems fake, ppl are blowing it out of proportion.

And LOL at the boldened, why not marry them now, if they are single, u could shoot ur shot, invite me to come chop rice grin

1 Like

Re: This Is One Of My Biggest Achievement Of My Life! by lilvicky68(m): 6:11pm On Jun 04, 2021
sirjamesjnr:
Chai..
Re: This Is One Of My Biggest Achievement Of My Life! by samyj2477: 6:11pm On Jun 04, 2021
kaityn:
Whoah! This thread has turned into something else. Pocohantas and Ishilove you both are no God. And I was tempted to upload my evidence of my debit alert but I was withheld by that same voice and I have always come to listen to God's voice. I'm not begging anyone for aid or pity, my giving is not to solicit for help, no way. My deed was to pass a message to you all, reach out to that friend, that stranger, that relative. That's the message He has for you. My God has never left me and He will not. His ways are not your ways. My blessings can come in ways that I can't imagine that's God for you. And richmond500 and Sirjamesjnr thanks for your help.

That's all I have to say. I'm not dragging this matter henceforth. If you know what is good for you. I advise don't assume or say what will put you in trouble. I was angered to put up my debit alert details to shun haters but that voice held me because he said he knows what He's doing. Good evening.
shut up scammer with your stupid scam format. get out
Re: This Is One Of My Biggest Achievement Of My Life! by Ishilove: 6:12pm On Jun 04, 2021
pocohantas:
Wahala be like Dangote orange towel. E no dey cover yansh well.

Buhahahahahahaha!! Abeg I cannot laugh this evening cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is One Of My Biggest Achievement Of My Life! by lilvicky68(m): 6:12pm On Jun 04, 2021
richmond500:

Why are you disappointed..if na me be the OP I go send you back the 20k..so you can go with your disappointment..

1 Like

Re: This Is One Of My Biggest Achievement Of My Life! by richmond500: 6:13pm On Jun 04, 2021
pocohantas:

Don't mention me again, e don do.
Re: This Is One Of My Biggest Achievement Of My Life! by Magnoliaa(f): 6:13pm On Jun 04, 2021
pocohantas:

Richmond, ke?? Ahh. Make we dey look.
Re: This Is One Of My Biggest Achievement Of My Life! by richmond500: 6:13pm On Jun 04, 2021
lilvicky68:

Why are you disappointed..if na me be the OP I go send you back the 20k..so you can go with your disappointment..
e don do
Re: This Is One Of My Biggest Achievement Of My Life! by Ishilove: 6:14pm On Jun 04, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Our local language is full of beauty smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is One Of My Biggest Achievement Of My Life! by sirjamesjnr(m): 6:14pm On Jun 04, 2021
richmond500:
use my brain for me?
If not that Nigeria is full of fraudsters like the OP, why would I want to confirm this story before I sent the money?
Somehow, me sending her money will to an extend confirm the saying that "givers never lack".
I was disappointed that though it seems fake, ppl are blowing it out of proportion.

And LOL at the boldened, why not marry them now, if they are single, u could shoot ur shot, invite me to come chop rice grin
. Drfunmi is enough for this life. Wahala too much everywhere. Those three ladies will give me heaven plus hell if I lose guard.

3 Likes

Re: This Is One Of My Biggest Achievement Of My Life! by lilvicky68(m): 6:14pm On Jun 04, 2021
richmond500:
e don do
Or maybe she dey wait for the voice..
Re: This Is One Of My Biggest Achievement Of My Life! by richmond500: 6:14pm On Jun 04, 2021
Magnoliaa:

I don't have that power to send her a powerful voice, let's end it
Re: This Is One Of My Biggest Achievement Of My Life! by Ishilove: 6:14pm On Jun 04, 2021
lilvicky68:

Lmao

2 Likes

Re: This Is One Of My Biggest Achievement Of My Life! by Ishilove: 6:15pm On Jun 04, 2021
lilvicky68:

Please make una no use laf wound person this evening
Re: This Is One Of My Biggest Achievement Of My Life! by richmond500: 6:15pm On Jun 04, 2021
lilvicky68:

lolz.

unfollows thread
Re: This Is One Of My Biggest Achievement Of My Life! by lilvicky68(m): 6:16pm On Jun 04, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Follow follow..apart from following Poco and ishi everywhere like fly..what else do you do??

1 Like

Re: This Is One Of My Biggest Achievement Of My Life! by lilvicky68(m): 6:16pm On Jun 04, 2021
richmond500:
lolz.

unfollows thread
Oga e never do oh..
Re: This Is One Of My Biggest Achievement Of My Life! by Ishilove: 6:21pm On Jun 04, 2021
kaityn:
Whoah! This thread has turned into something else. Pocohantas and Ishilove you both are no God. And I was tempted to upload my evidence of my debit alert but I was withheld by that same voice and I have always come to listen to God's voice. I'm not begging anyone for aid or pity, my giving is not to solicit for help, no way. My deed was to pass a message to you all, reach out to that friend, that stranger, that relative. That's the message He has for you. My God has never left me and He will not. His ways are not your ways. My blessings can come in ways that I can't imagine that's God for you. And richmond500 and Sirjamesjnr thanks for your help.

That's all I have to say. I'm not dragging this matter henceforth. If you know what is good for you. I advise don't assume or say what will put you in trouble. I was angered to put up my debit alert details to shun haters but that voice held me because he said he knows what He's doing. Good evening.
Aunty Kaityn, I don't hate total strangers. Your shenanigans don't affect me in anyway, so why should I 'hate' you? I don't believe your story and that's that. If you like the drag the matter like faulty tiger gen, or ignore, na that one dey your pocket. I don't believe you and your honey coated story, and I think you are suspect.

Have a pleasant weekend.

1 Like

Re: This Is One Of My Biggest Achievement Of My Life! by pocohantas(f): 6:23pm On Jun 04, 2021
lilvicky68:

That is if he has sent it. smiley

Magnoliaa:

She keeps saying strong voice. Comes off like masculine voice. So, Richmond it is. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

UNBELIEVEABLE!!!! TOP 9 POTENTIAL Couples In Romance Section 2015 . / Help! My Boyfriend Presses My Bre*sts Like Eba, He Sucks Them Like A Ritualist – / Here Are Five Signs A Woman Just Had Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.