Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,336 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

This Is One Of My Biggest Achievement Of My Life! - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is One Of My Biggest Achievement Of My Life! (12431 Views)

Toasting Is My Biggest Problem / Guys What Your Biggest Achievement On A Lady (share Ur Story) / Tiwa Savage Regrets "My Biggest Failure Was Exposing My Private Part Too Much.“ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is One Of My Biggest Achievement Of My Life! by lilvicky68(m): 8:25pm On Jun 04, 2021
Magnoliaa:

In other words, "I don't have money nor experience. If I had them, I'll share them."
I'm waiting for the voice to tell me to give..or are you looking for money? As for experience I have many depending on the aspect..
Re: This Is One Of My Biggest Achievement Of My Life! by Magnoliaa(f): 8:25pm On Jun 04, 2021
lilvicky68:

Gdjkdhdjkd

Exactly. The way you think and write.
Re: This Is One Of My Biggest Achievement Of My Life! by lilvicky68(m): 8:27pm On Jun 04, 2021
richmond500:
nope, I've had enough for today.
Goodnight
Chill the night is still young..
Re: This Is One Of My Biggest Achievement Of My Life! by lilvicky68(m): 8:29pm On Jun 04, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Exactly. The way you think and write.
Wait..if someone ask what our matter is now you won't have anything to say..make we close thread na..
Re: This Is One Of My Biggest Achievement Of My Life! by Magnoliaa(f): 8:33pm On Jun 04, 2021
lilvicky68:

I'm waiting for the voice to tell me to give..or are you looking for money? As for experience I have many depending on the aspect..

You? Hear a voice? grin You better don't wish for that before it comes to compound the things you're going through.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is One Of My Biggest Achievement Of My Life! by Kolena: 8:36pm On Jun 04, 2021
Magnoliaa:

You? Hear a voice? grin You better don't wish for that before it comes to compound the things you're going through.
Tell the guy you like him already. It's obvious.

1 Like

Re: This Is One Of My Biggest Achievement Of My Life! by lilvicky68(m): 8:36pm On Jun 04, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Everyone hears the voice..but not everybody heeds to it..
Re: This Is One Of My Biggest Achievement Of My Life! by Kolena: 8:37pm On Jun 04, 2021
lilvicky68:

Wait..if someone ask what our matter is now you won't have anything to say..make we close thread na..
Tell her how you feel about her. It's obvious.
Re: This Is One Of My Biggest Achievement Of My Life! by Magnoliaa(f): 8:37pm On Jun 04, 2021
lilvicky68:

Really? There's no matter between us? Are you kidding me?? You mean there's nothing between us and you drew my attention back here at the time when I was just leaving? So if you quote me on another thread as you've been doing, what'll be the matter?

No, naa. I can be childish as well and will quote you whenever I like, too. Call mods to come and close the thread na.
Re: This Is One Of My Biggest Achievement Of My Life! by richmond500: 8:38pm On Jun 04, 2021
Kolena:

Tell the guy you like him already. It's obvious.
As in ehn, the last time I did this shit was in my primary school.

Just go ahead and make ur intentions known, highest thing u will receive is a NO for an answer, them just deh jubilate over nothing for this thread

1 Like

Re: This Is One Of My Biggest Achievement Of My Life! by Magnoliaa(f): 8:39pm On Jun 04, 2021
lilvicky68:

They should ask you oh. Why should I be the one to give an answer? grin grin Oh you want to quote me at will for meaningless things, but you don't want me to?
Re: This Is One Of My Biggest Achievement Of My Life! by Clinghton: 8:41pm On Jun 04, 2021
Some people are really emotionally weak, imagine committing suicide because of not being able to pay school fees, is it a crime?

1 Like

Re: This Is One Of My Biggest Achievement Of My Life! by lilvicky68(m): 8:41pm On Jun 04, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Really? There's no matter between us? Are you kidding me?? You mean there's nothing between us and you drew my attention back here at the time when I was just leaving? So if you quote me on another thread as you've been doing, what'll be the matter?

No, naa. I can be childish as well and will quote you whenever I like, too. Call mods to come and close the thread na.
If i mention you on another thread it will be in the dating section where I'm sending you off to someone..chill and wait till then..
Re: This Is One Of My Biggest Achievement Of My Life! by Magnoliaa(f): 8:41pm On Jun 04, 2021
richmond500:
As in ehn, the last time I did this shit was in my primary school.

Just go ahead and make ur intentions known, highest thing u will receive is a NO for an answer, them just deh jubilate over nothing for this thread

Now shut the fk up if you don't know the origin of things, okay? Okay?

Imagine likening me to a giddy primary school kid experiencing love for the first time. Mtcheeew.
Re: This Is One Of My Biggest Achievement Of My Life! by Kolena: 8:42pm On Jun 04, 2021
lilvicky68:

If i mention you on another thread it will be in the dating section where I'm sending you off to someone..chill and wait till then..
Get her phone number as well.
Re: This Is One Of My Biggest Achievement Of My Life! by Magnoliaa(f): 8:42pm On Jun 04, 2021
lilvicky68:

Nope. Ignore me all you won't, I choose to quote you on this thread.

Let everyone see how childish we both are. Shebi I am always on my own and you won't leave my monicker alone.
Re: This Is One Of My Biggest Achievement Of My Life! by lilvicky68(m): 8:43pm On Jun 04, 2021
Magnoliaa:

They should ask you oh. Why should I be the one to give an answer? grin grin Oh you want to quote me at will for meaningless things, but you don't want me to?
They are not meaningless..and I won't stop.
Re: This Is One Of My Biggest Achievement Of My Life! by lilvicky68(m): 8:44pm On Jun 04, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Nope. Ignore me all you won't, I choose to quote you on this thread.

Let everyone see how childish we both are. Shebi I am always on my own.
Your not always on your own.. you're always following poco that's why I noticed you..
Re: This Is One Of My Biggest Achievement Of My Life! by richmond500: 8:44pm On Jun 04, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Imagine likening me to a giddy primary school kid experiencing love for the first time. Mtcheeew.
oi oi, I didn't mention u.
Why the insults? just chill babe, I don't have any interest in getting insulted by a lady this evening, no allow me change am 4 u

1 Like

Re: This Is One Of My Biggest Achievement Of My Life! by Magnoliaa(f): 8:45pm On Jun 04, 2021
lilvicky68:

They are not meaningless..and I won't stop.

Tooor. Then stop crying for me to leave you alone. cheesy grin cheesy grin I will give you the attention prescription you want here.
Re: This Is One Of My Biggest Achievement Of My Life! by Magnoliaa(f): 8:46pm On Jun 04, 2021
richmond500:
Why the insults? just chill babe, I don't have any interest in getting insulted by a lady this evening, no allow me change am 4 u

Good. Then stay out of it. smiley
Re: This Is One Of My Biggest Achievement Of My Life! by lilvicky68(m): 8:46pm On Jun 04, 2021
Magnoliaa:

The only difference between you and the primary school kid is school bag finish...
Re: This Is One Of My Biggest Achievement Of My Life! by lilvicky68(m): 8:47pm On Jun 04, 2021
richmond500:
You can't stand the heat.. change wetin..
Re: This Is One Of My Biggest Achievement Of My Life! by Magnoliaa(f): 8:48pm On Jun 04, 2021
lilvicky68:

Your not always on your own.. you're always following poco that's why I noticed you..

You mean you are always following Poco?

See that my arse-licking isn't in vain now? cheesy It got you to notice me. I wonder why you're even mentioning that detail. Like what does it have to do with anything??

1 Like

Re: This Is One Of My Biggest Achievement Of My Life! by lilvicky68(m): 8:49pm On Jun 04, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Tooor. Then stop crying for me to leave you alone. cheesy grin cheesy grin I will give you the attention prescription you want here.
Shebi we have succeeded in derailing the topic na..
Re: This Is One Of My Biggest Achievement Of My Life! by Magnoliaa(f): 8:49pm On Jun 04, 2021
lilvicky68:

The only difference between you and the primary school kid is school bag finish...

That's very senseless.
Re: This Is One Of My Biggest Achievement Of My Life! by lilvicky68(m): 8:50pm On Jun 04, 2021
Magnoliaa:

You mean you are always following Poco?

See that my arse-licking isn't in vain now? cheesy It got you to notice me. I wonder why you're even mentioning that detail. Like what does it have to do with anything??
Me and poco had a clash once..and you entered I had to pick on you.. and I'm not done yet.. even poco self know say my own no good too..she dey respect herself..
Re: This Is One Of My Biggest Achievement Of My Life! by Magnoliaa(f): 8:51pm On Jun 04, 2021
lilvicky68:

Shebi we have succeeded in derailing the topic na..

You and who? Stop associating me with your madness first of all. grin cheesy But I'll still have to ask how you're finding the attention pill?
Re: This Is One Of My Biggest Achievement Of My Life! by Magnoliaa(f): 8:53pm On Jun 04, 2021
lilvicky68:

Me and poco had a clash once..and you entered I had to pick on you.. and I'm not done yet.. even poco self know say my own no good too..she dey respect herself..

I didn't ask you for the shalaye, lmaooo. You're beginning to sound desperately helpless and sensitive.

I'm not even doing anything.
Re: This Is One Of My Biggest Achievement Of My Life! by lilvicky68(m): 8:53pm On Jun 04, 2021
Magnoliaa:

You and who? Stop associating me with your madness first of all. grin cheesy But I'll still have to ask how you're finding the attention pill?
Be here.. I would soon japa.. I get work tomorrow.. we are mad together..
Re: This Is One Of My Biggest Achievement Of My Life! by lilvicky68(m): 8:54pm On Jun 04, 2021
Magnoliaa:

I didn't ask you for the shalaye, lmaooo. You're beginning to sound desperately helpless and sensitive.

I'm not even doing anything.
Insensitive you mean..
Re: This Is One Of My Biggest Achievement Of My Life! by Magnoliaa(f): 8:55pm On Jun 04, 2021
lilvicky68:

Be here.. I would soon japa.. I get work tomorrow.. we are mad together..

Still mentioning things nobody asked for.
You're the only mad one. It's evident. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Help!!! This Single Mother Wants To Finish Me… / Have You Ever Been Caught While Having Sex With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend... / Prostitute Creates Scene Completely Naked After Her Customer Refused To Pay Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.