Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate - Car Talk (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate (57525 Views)

Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another / Toyota Corolla Users Need Know Their Mate / Help Me Make A Choice Between Buying A 2014 GLK 350 Or Ml350 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by OfficialDJ: 11:43am On Jun 08, 2021
Lalasticlala, please remove my topics from front page. Thank you...
Those threads were For the eyes of the car-tapk section only

Please REMOVE..

5 Likes

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by SocialJustice: 11:46am On Jun 08, 2021
OfficialDJ:
I've kept the car off for body work and some suspension service..
I've attached a prototype on how the car will look like when finished..
My love for white eh grin
Is it not ignorance that will make a highlander race a CLS?

Toyota doesn't even have a car that matched CLS, switch must be made to lexus IS and LS cars.

1 Like

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by KosiGee(m): 11:48am On Jun 08, 2021
OfficialDJ:

I take it the road race wasn’t in Nigeria. If it was, pls mind the potholes...life has no duplicate.

1 Like

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by Ikea81: 11:49am On Jun 08, 2021
You too make mouth. My suzuki bicycle will humble you. no try me o.

1 Like

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by 900warriorz: 11:49am On Jun 08, 2021
dicksonadams:

grin as long as it is street racing, where you guys need to weave through traffic and other car, I repeat a manual dc V6 driven by a mad man can humble you sir

Straight line you will win
I totally disagree with you on this....V6 to race a V8? undecided Kuku bring the V6 and come Race me in my Tundra 2019 TRD so I can give you a show grin

3 Likes

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by Optimistguy1969: 11:50am On Jun 08, 2021
OfficialDJ:
We've gone global baby. grin grin

Your car story just calmed me down.
My car stopped working all of a sudden yesterday.
I had to leave it there,as the local mechanic I got there could not detect the fault.
I had to take my computer diagnostics guy there this morning, only for him to tell me it's the brainbox.
Omo, small money don leave account this morning so....I be dey vex before I opened Nairaland and read your story.
Thanks for sharing.... hopefully, the brainbox will arrive from Lagos tomorrow.
God no get shame us wink

3 Likes

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by rita25(f): 11:52am On Jun 08, 2021
U BRAGGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin
OfficialDJ:

2 Likes

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by OfficialDJ: 11:52am On Jun 08, 2021
Optimistguy1969:

Your car story just calmed me down.
My car stopped working all of a sudden yesterday.
I had to leave it there,as the local mechanic I got there could not detect the fault.
I had to take my computer diagnostics guy there this morning, only for him to tell me it's the brainbox.
Omo, small money don leave account this morning so....I be dey vex before I opened Nairaland and read your story.
Thanks for sharing.... hopefully, the brainbox will arrive from Lagos tomorrow.
God no get shame us wink
amen o grin
Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by OfficialDJ: 11:52am On Jun 08, 2021
wink
rita25:
U BRAGGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin
Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by chatinent: 11:54am On Jun 08, 2021
Make I carry my hummer bicycle commot for this thread.

3 Likes

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by mammanbawa: 11:54am On Jun 08, 2021
OfficialDJ:
that's Eddee's... He called me for a hangout at a five star hotel in calabar...

Although I didn't see him; but he took a snapshot of my car and his and sent to me...

Ignore every brainless junkie who quotes you from now on.... I'd take your place kind Sire grin

You didn't see him but you claimed to have spent more than someone's salary. You're fooling yourself
Idiot

14 Likes

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by fapcrook(m): 11:54am On Jun 08, 2021
Gravatar:
Boy racer, this is what's in store for you.

Keep racing Highlanders upandan

Overindulged children
Abi oo, let them be messing up on Nigerian roads, hope not sha
Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by mamawa123: 11:55am On Jun 08, 2021
OfficialDJ:
I was cruising round town slowly with my car, before i knew it, a 2014 toyota highlander came screeching with high speed, almost scraping my fender... angry

If it was an old man I could have let it slide, but alas; it was a young guy with beards feeling funky...

Thankfully it was a clear and smooth road.

I put my cls in sports 2( it’s an airmatic), gassed down the throttle pedal, and i was on grin cheesy The guy was gasping for air. I flew pass him after he must have exhausted every power the toyota lowlander got.
He played catch up till we reached a traffic point.....
We were head to head together, and the only thing that stopped us was the red light. As soon as it turned green; we both hit the throttle, and as expected, my car was far gone before his could pick up enough power..
Toyota car users are the most uncouth set of airheads on the Highway, and I’m glad I taught that dunce a lesson.

Maybe he'd sell his car and get a 2008 c-300 grin

Just maybe..

I attached a random highlander from Google to depict the car I was racing with...
Truly ; mercedes benz and others....

My cls pic 2 cool

Next time let it slide. Don’t race with anyone because your life is precious to you and your family. Car is for enjoyment not for race. Anyone that like car racing can as well get involved in car racing sport
Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by proprince(m): 11:58am On Jun 08, 2021
OfficialDJ:
a car I modded up to 413HP shocked shocked

He carried a car of 272 HP to race because it's an SUV.. Any 2014 highlander you see for sale on jiji and cars45, it's that dude grin

Loooooooool
Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by Psoul(m): 11:58am On Jun 08, 2021
OfficialDJ:
I was cruising round town slowly with my car, before i knew it, a 2014 toyota highlander came screeching with high speed, almost scraping my fender... angry

If it was an old man I could have let it slide, but alas; it was a young guy with beards feeling funky...

I put my cls in sports 2( it’s an airmatic), gassed down the throttle pedal, and i was on grin cheesy The guy was gasping for air. I flew pass him after he must have exhausted every power the toyota lowlander got.
We were head to head together, and the only thing that stopped us was the red light. As soon as it turned green; we both hit the throttle, and as expected, my car was far gone before his could pick up enough power..
Toyota car users are the most uncouth set of airheads on the Highway, and I’m glad I taught that dunce a lesson.

Just maybe..

I attached a random highlander from Google to depict the car I was racing with...

My cls pic 2 cool

Childishness.
Teaching him a lesson wt ur life.
All the bad news flying up and down is still not enough for u guys.
You still want the tally to keep rising.
You finished this silly and fatal escapade and u still feel so proud to come online and tell us.
If u think you have talent, why not go and enroll in a car race tournament.
Small boys everywhere.

7 Likes

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by cloud(m): 11:58am On Jun 08, 2021
OfficialDJ:

Just maybe..

My cls pic 2 cool
speed kills. I'm sure if you were involved in an accident due to wreckless driving, you won't come here to make this comparison. In the midst of what is presently happening in this country, I honestly do understand how people put their lives and others at risk just to feed their over bloated egos
Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by timberprides: 11:58am On Jun 08, 2021
OfficialDJ:
leave the mu mu. I'm sure He's a corolla user with the way he sounds pained.. Must be hard for him grin
maybe he's d guy dat drove d island
Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by Tvegas(m): 11:58am On Jun 08, 2021
OfficialDJ:

I put my cls in sports 2( it’s an airmatic), gassed down the throttle pedal, and i was on grin cheesy The guy was gasping for air. I flew pass him after he must have exhausted every power the toyota lowlander

My cls pic 2 cool
grin
Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by otipoju(m): 12:00pm On Jun 08, 2021
Vickyvice:
Mercedes is the best product on earth. Forget toyota, honda, rolls Royce, buggatti, Bentley e t c. You can't rely on them like even old Benz version when the chips are really down. use Benz for very very long distances, you will fully understand. Toyotas are only good for short or distances within town, which isn't what Benz is made for

Lol. I drove a 2015 Sorento for 11 hours straight stopping only to buy fuel. Two days later did the same thing on my way back....smooth ride on smooth roads.

1 Like

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by BluntTheApostle(m): 12:01pm On Jun 08, 2021
The OP is too rude.

I am sure he is a Yahoo boy. Feeling arrogant on top other people's sweat.

Just be careful with your recklessness because when it happens now, an innocent person may be among the casualties.

11 Likes

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jun 08, 2021
I will knock this op off with a toyota... You never jam drivers.

2 Likes

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 12:01pm On Jun 08, 2021
And ontop Nigeria roads full of potholes unah dey do the challenge, if u crash urself now , nah so people will start dey blame village people for no just reason...why no go abu dhabi car race and do the race challenge there
Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by uyogabie(f): 12:02pm On Jun 08, 2021
This dude has PHD in dissing lines I tell you!

grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by Jeezuzpick(m): 12:03pm On Jun 08, 2021
OfficialDJ:

Just maybe..

Truly ; mercedes benz and others...
My cls pic 2 cool

No need to gloat, Bro.....

How many such European cars can get outrun by a Japanese SUV?
Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by Optimistguy1969: 12:03pm On Jun 08, 2021
OfficialDJ:
amen o grin
How do I reach you bro?
Can I send a PM?
Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by OfficialDJ: 12:04pm On Jun 08, 2021
OfficialDad:
I will knock this op off with a toyota... You never jam drivers.
yen yen yen...
Goan knock a Honda civic with a toyota first..let's see if your dilapidated matchbox wouldn't vibrate and sway you to the bush...

1 Like

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by Stephenmoka4(m): 12:04pm On Jun 08, 2021
temmym4:
Why will you brag about Racing a mercedes with an Highlander. What is the glory in that bro?

Firstly, an SUV and a Sedan. How will the SUV cope except if you are doing a straight race.

Secondly, The CL550 and and Highlander, come on.

There is no contesting the fact that Mercedez benz is superior.

Please note that those who are using Toyota mostly are not considering power and speed but RELIABILITY and EASE OF MAINTENANCE. Please get this once and for all.

Am sorry bro. This thread seems childish and looks like a direct hatered/attack on Toyota users. No offence please
Highlander isn't that tough, I think a Toyota supra can match it.
Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by abeggnow: 12:05pm On Jun 08, 2021
OfficialDJ:

Just maybe..

My cls pic 2 cool
you would you even waste your energy. there is no competition between these cars.
Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by OfficialDJ: 12:05pm On Jun 08, 2021
grin
uyogabie:
This dude has PHD in dissing lines I tell you!

grin grin

Cc- heavenlybang the albino amoeba

2 Likes

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by Ryan14(m): 12:05pm On Jun 08, 2021
O lawdddd smiley smiley dayumnnn! Reminds me of what I did to my friend in 4 Lane Uyo. He'd just aquired a 2004 Highlander and I had a 350 Compressor (Benz Coupe). On that faithful Saturday morning we were set to hit Ebeno beach. And before I could even roll back from the parking lot, Emmanuel was already almost 4km on the Highway, he then called me on the phone to mock me
But before he cud even drop the call he saw me about 300meters ahead. And I made sure he never gets even 900meters close until we got to our final point of rest.

After that trip Emma sold his Lowlander and got a C-class Benz.

It's Mercedes and others!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by LeJeun3: 12:05pm On Jun 08, 2021
mammanbawa:

You didn't see him but you claimed to have spent more than someone's salary. You're fooling yourself
Idiot

Wager has gotten to N130K....

Show us instrument cluster. Nothing, show us underneath the hood, nothing

9 Likes

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 08, 2021
OfficialDJ:
yen yen yen...
Goan knock a Honda civic with a toyota first..let's see if your dilapidated matchbox wouldn't vibrate and sway you to the bush...

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply)

How Driving Through Water Affects Cars / As A Driver If You Find Yourself In This Situation What Will You Do? / Many Cars Submerged In Lagos Flood Following Heavy Downpour (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.