Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,811 members, 7,824,375 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate - Car Talk (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate (57558 Views)

Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another / Toyota Corolla Users Need Know Their Mate / Help Me Make A Choice Between Buying A 2014 GLK 350 Or Ml350 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by OfficialDJ: 12:06pm On Jun 08, 2021
Stephenmoka4:
Highlander isn't that tough, I think a Toyota supra can match it.
bros na wa o.. There are not in the same category na.. grin
Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by AK481(m): 12:06pm On Jun 08, 2021
Person Dey play with him life .
Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by tooth4tooth: 12:07pm On Jun 08, 2021
OfficialDJ:
I was cruising round town slowly with my car, before i knew it, a 2014 toyota highlander came screeching with high speed, almost scraping my fender... angry

If it was an old man I could have let it slide, but alas; it was a young guy with beards feeling funky...

Thankfully it was a clear and smooth road.

I put my cls in sports 2( it’s an airmatic), gassed down the throttle pedal, and i was on grin cheesy The guy was gasping for air. I flew pass him after he must have exhausted every power the toyota lowlander got.
He played catch up till we reached a traffic point.....
We were head to head together, and the only thing that stopped us was the red light. As soon as it turned green; we both hit the throttle, and as expected, my car was far gone before his could pick up enough power..
Toyota car users are the most uncouth set of airheads on the Highway, and I’m glad I taught that dunce a lesson.

Maybe he'd sell his car and get a 2008 c-300 grin

Just maybe..

I attached a random highlander from Google to depict the car I was racing with...
Truly ; mercedes benz and others....

My cls pic 2 cool
When it comes to initial take off, Toyota sucks. The Highlander driver has false sense he's driving a better machine grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by jaxxy(m): 12:08pm On Jun 08, 2021
OfficialDJ:
a car I modded up to 413HP shocked shocked

He carried a car of 272 HP to race because it's an SUV.. Any 2014 highlander you see for sale on jiji and cars45, it's that dude grin

Highlander isn't a race truck, a landcruiser might be a better match though won't still win.
Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by AnanseK(m): 12:08pm On Jun 08, 2021
My people can’t even produce are bicycle but go on bragging about cars.
I wish they were talking about innoson vehicles .
They should allow Germans and Japanese to debate about their products.
These must be Chelsea fans - same misplaced pride.

1 Like

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by Stephenmoka4(m): 12:08pm On Jun 08, 2021
OfficialDJ:
bros na wa o.. There are not in the same category na.. grin
True, that's unfair. Don't mind me wink
Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by Angrygoat: 12:10pm On Jun 08, 2021
Don't forget chances are you will survive a crash at medium speed with an suv than a sedan. No go end am for under lorry or hilux o. Rem this benz wey dey shack u so,u no dey formula 1 racing track. I odd pothole wil send u into the ditch .

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by Casper21: 12:10pm On Jun 08, 2021
Gravatar:
Smh, so many juveniles in this section

You're not ashamed to brag about street racing a Highlander

No go find your mate, dey there dey claim Highlander racing victory

Meanwhile, as you engage in unsafe street racing, my only prayer for you is that if and when you do have an accident, your person and your vehicle should be the only injured or damaged parties, and no innocent bystanders

Nonsense

Bitter and envious soul

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by Gadaluck(m): 12:11pm On Jun 08, 2021
OfficialDJ:
the idi.ot called me a juvenile.

cheesy grin

You must be a corolla user.

Go and tell your fellow match box Toyota cars to stop dragging the road like a bunch of deranged animals...

He wanted a show. I whipped him thoroughly, and he'd be careful to race certain cars next time grin
Fa.g

Bro take that back @Corolla users. Pls don't insult innocent Corolla users facing their lane just cos some rascal raced ur Benz with a Highlander. I'm proudly a Corolla user and I don't go about driving like a lunatic howsoever. It's not about what ur driving, it's about who's behind the wheels....

11 Likes

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by EMILO2STAY(m): 12:11pm On Jun 08, 2021
OfficialDJ:
I was cruising round town slowly with my car, before i knew it, a 2014 toyota highlander came screeching with high speed, almost scraping my fender... angry

If it was an old man I could have let it slide, but alas; it was a young guy with beards feeling funky...

I put my cls in sports 2( it’s an airmatic), gassed down the throttle pedal, and i was on grin cheesy The guy was gasping for air. I flew pass him after he must have exhausted every power the toyota lowlander got.
We were head to head together, and the only thing that stopped us was the red light. As soon as it turned green; we both hit the throttle, and as expected, my car was far gone before his could pick up enough power..
Toyota car users are the most uncouth set of airheads on the Highway, and I’m glad I taught that dunce a lesson.

Just maybe..

I attached a random highlander from Google to depict the car I was racing with...

My cls pic 2 cool
helo, I want to get this car. the AMG version preferably, but here it is not easy to maintain. how so you manage to maintain it and how much should one keep monthly for maintenance.

1 Like

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by OfficialDJ: 12:16pm On Jun 08, 2021
EMILO2STAY:
helo, I want to get this car. the AMG version preferably, but here it is not easy to maintain. how so you manage to maintain it and how much should one keep monthly for maintenance.
prepare 40-70 k monthly for service and maintenance grin

Get the cls5500 instead
It has the same body looks and interior, only the engine and four exhausts gives it away, with spoilers too
Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by Utycar: 12:16pm On Jun 08, 2021
OfficialDJ:

Just maybe..

My cls pic 2 cool

I hate guys that lie too much. Must you always lie? Your first post you Said you paid a driver or they gave you a driver from the company. And now you said you race with a Toyota Highlander. Secondly on your first post you said your paid them to do the painting which is the black picture of what u downloaded, how come you want to change it to white so urgent after you just brought it from Lagos. Maybe you saw the white vision of what u downloaded here the same way you downloaded the black one. Guy go find work! come here write reasonable innovative ideas that can bring legit money not this your half baked story.

17 Likes

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:18pm On Jun 08, 2021
Baba op be informed that Nigerian roads are death traps so watch your speed, when it comes to accident Benz alone cannot rescue anyone.
Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by OfficialDJ: 12:18pm On Jun 08, 2021
Utycar:

I hate guys that lie too much. Must you always lie? Your first post you Said you paid a driver or they gave you a driver from the company. And now you said you race with a Toyota Highlander. Secondly on your first post you said your paid them to do the painting which is the black picture of what u downloaded, how come you want to change it to white so urgent after you just brought it from Lagos. Maybe you saw the white vision of what u downloaded here the same way you downloaded the black one. Guy go find work! come here write reasonable innovative ideas that can bring legit money not this your half baked story.
sigh..
Now read slowly...
I brought a cls500 from Lagos.
Sold it out.
Got a cls550(bigger engine)
Raced the highlander..
Gave it out for a thorough paint job, and that white care you saw there is exactly how the car would look like when finished.
Tu' comprehende?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by Unrated900(m): 12:18pm On Jun 08, 2021
@op I just Dey look you Dey laugh

Forget your CLS

You can’t compare a moral Toyota Highlander with an hybrid.

I have an hybrid 2007 Toyota Highlander

If you know are ready to burn your gear please signal me and let’s have a race together

I trust my Highlander hybrid

Remember he horse power is sharper than your own

That old man no sabiiiiii match the Highlander

Unlike me that finished 220.

The only side u go win me na corner

If you are ready Watsapp me let’s advertise on lekki road while my dash cam is on.

4 Likes

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jun 08, 2021
OfficialDJ:
refer to this man...
Sigh*

That highlander gave me an invitation to race... I only acted on instincts....
I'm sure he would run away when seeing a mercedes benz of considerable build next time..
Who gives a Bleep about the car being an suv?

If you can fork out 10-12 million naira to get an suv of that magnitude, you can obviously fork out some too to get sense..

He didn't.

So he had to learn...

I raced a Lexus IS350 on Tuesday, and although close, I still dusted it..
I can't spend hundreds of thousands to tune up a car to be bullied on the road.... Never..

Cheers mate cheesy
Seems the great beyond beckons you sooner that later.
Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by OfficialDJ: 12:21pm On Jun 08, 2021
Unrated900:
@op I just Dey look you Dey laugh

Forget your CLS

You can’t compare a moral Toyota Highlander with an hybrid.

I have an hybrid 2007 Toyota Highlander

If you know are ready to burn your gear please signal me and let’s have a race together

I trust my Highlander hybrid

Remember he horse power is sharper than your own

That old man no sabiiiiii match the Highlander

Unlike me that finished 220.

The only side u go win me na corner

If you are ready Watsapp me let’s advertise on lekki road while my dash cam is on.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by OfficialDJ: 12:21pm On Jun 08, 2021
Baawahala:

Seems the great beyond beckons you sooner that later.
back to sender grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jun 08, 2021
OfficialDJ:
back to sender grin
Didn't wish you that,that's just an observation.
So calm down with your love for speeds.
Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by OfficialDJ: 12:25pm On Jun 08, 2021
Casper21:

Bitter and envious soul
leave that deranged and pedophile....
I've singlehandedly and completely annihilated 8 of those muskeeters at once... Check the latter pages of the thread grin

1 Like

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by Miyachi: 12:26pm On Jun 08, 2021
This guy has self-esteem issues.
Why would someone in a Merc beat his chest after outracing an SUV that is purposely not built for speed.
I'd love to know where you got the dyno to measure your engine output or is it just voodoo maths.
Lastly just know that your exhaust "mod" might just be decorative.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by Ademoore07(m): 12:26pm On Jun 08, 2021
Lol.... Which year is that Benz. I'm tempted to say that highlander guy can't drive faster....

Never u race with an SUV; It is very risky than racing with Sedans due to gravity issues.
Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jun 08, 2021
Gravatar:
Smh, so many juveniles in this section

You're not ashamed to brag about street racing a Highlander

No go find your mate, dey there dey claim Highlander racing victory

Meanwhile, as you engage in unsafe street racing, my only prayer for you is that if and when you do have an accident, your person and your vehicle should be the only injured or damaged parties, and no innocent bystanders

Nonsense
must you complain over everything

3 Likes

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by yusufu16: 12:30pm On Jun 08, 2021
Vickyvice:
Mercedes is the best product on earth. Forget toyota, honda, rolls Royce, buggatti, Bentley e t c. You can't rely on them like even old Benz version when the chips are really down. use Benz for very very long distances,after about an hour firing, Benz go come ask u whether U really really serious say Una dey go somewhere,by then Toyota, Honda, and the rest go don cable their limit finish 50 km ahead of which Una leave the same time you will fully understand. Na then Benz go tell u say na Benz e be. It's rear tyres will first assume "k "shape, By the time all others move the next 60 km, Benz go complete both the difference of 50 km, meet them , and beat all of them. Toyotas are only good for short or distances within town, which isn't what Benz is made for. The longer the distance the better the performance of Benz. in fact, Benz go dey happier

It means you dont know anything about cars. There are many cars far more aggressive durable and stronger than Mercedes. Go to research well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jun 08, 2021
Forget gee I go still race you with my Lexus es350
Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by Philadelphia: 12:31pm On Jun 08, 2021
Ryan14:
O lawdddd smiley smiley dayumnnn! Reminds me of what I did to my friend in 4 Lane Uyo. He'd just aquired a 2004 Highlander and I had a 350 Compressor (Benz Coupe). On that faithful Saturday morning we were set to hit Ebeno beach. And before I could even roll back from the parking lot, Emmanuel was already almost 4km on the Highway, he then called me on the phone to mock me
But before he cud even drop the call he saw me about 300meters ahead. And I made sure he never gets even 900meters close until we got to our final point of rest.

After that trip Emma sold his Lowlander and got a C-class Benz.

It's Mercedes and others!

Another one is warming up to detonate some lies.
At least this one is driving a ‘C350 compressor’ wink without “investing a lot of cash for mods”.

8 Likes

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by OfficialDJ: 12:31pm On Jun 08, 2021
Paxxcarl:
Forget gee I go still race you with my Lexus es350
for sure grin

Even kingreign's jalopy can race too

3 Likes

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by EMILO2STAY(m): 12:32pm On Jun 08, 2021
OfficialDJ:
prepare 40-70 k monthly for service and maintenance grin

Get the cls5500 instead
It has the same body looks and interior, only the engine and four exhausts gives it away, with spoilers too
quite expensive shaa, why do you advice getting the 550 instead of the 55amgor 6.3 amg. and I really like that four exhaust plus the twin turbo on the 6.3 or the super charger on the 550.
Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by OfficialDJ: 12:32pm On Jun 08, 2021
Philadelphia:

Another one is warming up to detonate some lies.
At least this one is driving a C350 compressor without “investing a lot of cash for mods”.
we global now baby wink
Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by TeraHawks: 12:32pm On Jun 08, 2021
He is telling you the truth but as a kid you cannot understand.

Do you know how many people even entire families have been killed on the road by stupid acts like this? even when they are are on the road observing every traffic law and following every safety measure? some idiot like you would just blow and come and crash and kill them? I have said it many times, Nairaland should have age brackets for discuss; I cannot continue to be in the same platform as childish youths without any idea of what life is; especially those who for a mere 10k will come online to support unjust government policies and party narratives.

Oharina:

Haaa bro why are u pained nah? Is it ur racing? Is it ur benz? Is it ur body? Hmm...

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply)

How Driving Through Water Affects Cars / As A Driver If You Find Yourself In This Situation What Will You Do? / Many Cars Submerged In Lagos Flood Following Heavy Downpour (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.