Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,018 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate - Car Talk (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate (57466 Views)

Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another / Toyota Corolla Users Need Know Their Mate / Help Me Make A Choice Between Buying A 2014 GLK 350 Or Ml350 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by flexyrule(m): 1:20pm On Jun 08, 2021
Gravatar:

You get time for that guy. The guy just be dropping terms he is clearly clueless about, I have a term for him, boy racer.

I've already said my own here.

Boy racer,

May you kill only yourself, and smash up ONLY your vehicle when you engage in unsafe street races, trying to boost your ego and over compensate for whatever deficiencies you clearly have.

You sef heavenlybang, no be the same W212 550 you get?

When was the last time you street raced a Highlander?

That guy is a wannabe, and his posts on this thread will come back to haunt him, when he's on a hospital bed, or perhaps, dead from a street race.
Stop wishing another man dead.
If you want to make a pioint, make your point.

7 Likes

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by Angrygoat: 1:23pm On Jun 08, 2021
Really. U must be drunk
chronique:

Cullinan, Urus, Bentayga are on a different level but even at that, SUVs are not made to be used as racing cars. The ground clearance between a sedan and an suv, gives the sedan more advantage and balance for racing. You don't want to try making a sharp turn at a bend with an suv like the Lexus GX470 that has poor balance and feels like it wants to lift off the ground at top speed. You'd probably end up in the hospital(if you make it alive after it somersaults and tumbles). A car with higher ground clearance is not the best for racing. They are best for navigating rough and bad terrains/roads.
Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by chronique(m): 1:26pm On Jun 08, 2021
Angrygoat:
Really. U must be drunk

So says an angry goat.
Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by OfficialDJ: 1:26pm On Jun 08, 2021
grin
chronique:

So says an angry goat.
Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by Afobaba33(m): 1:30pm On Jun 08, 2021
benz get class abeg
LORD increase me to get one soonest

1 Like

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by MrNipplesLover(m): 1:35pm On Jun 08, 2021
I for say this OfficialDj (OP) na logobenz but the logobenz guy no dey do him own pattern like this... I no know weda him don change him patter sha.

But him own na to drag any stubborn nairalander for stage and tackle dem one-on-one....

So, we wey be say na ordinary Okada we get to show off for road no get mouth for here be that ooh. grin grin

Make God upgrade our standard oooh.

Amen smiley

3 Likes

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by Mftivi: 1:40pm On Jun 08, 2021
When I tell my friends that people that drive Corolla and Highlander feels like they have made it in life on the road and find trouble they think I’m capping. I love to teach them a bitter lesson, they will play catch up till I reach where I dey go. I am a Lexus guy btw, most times it’s not the car it’s the driver as long as say nobe empty straight road. I recently dusted same 2014 highlander with a 2003 Toyota Sequoia, very funny guy he was.

8 Likes

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by gentleibraheem(m): 1:40pm On Jun 08, 2021
OfficialDJ:
shut it already... Stop over hyping that Nissan matchbox...
There's no basis for comparison...
That shit is a v6 and if you want to bring the weight ratio comparison, then I've done some cat delete, flaming exhaust straight pipes, and headers..
For my cls's weight, I've removed the back seats and it's more or less a coupe...
It was originally meant to be a coupe by mercedes anyways...
This shit will beat the hell out of that e550 you have up your coffers...
Same engine, but I did some major tune up to give it more power

I won't bother replying you again...
Dun.ce grin grin

This Guy is the Real G.
But he's got a really loud mouth grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by Mftivi: 1:43pm On Jun 08, 2021
OfficialDJ:
refer to this man...
Sigh*

That highlander gave me an invitation to race... I only acted on instincts....
I'm sure he would run away when seeing a mercedes benz of considerable build next time..
Who gives a Bleep about the car being an suv?

If you can fork out 10-12 million naira to get an suv of that magnitude, you can obviously fork out some too to get sense..

He didn't.

So he had to learn...

I raced a Lexus IS350 on Tuesday, and although close, I still dusted it..
I can't spend hundreds of thousands to tune up a car to be bullied on the road.... Never..

Cheers mate cheesy
I blame the driver lol! E no represent us well.

1 Like

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by Tonimax: 1:44pm On Jun 08, 2021
Thunder all of you here grin grin grin grin grin

This is the most humorous thread I have seen iny life on niaraland wtf

This thread is underrated mehnn grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

God bless all of you that made this comedy a success
DJ lipsrsealed
Alfred
Kings

8 Likes

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by OfficialDJ: 1:44pm On Jun 08, 2021
tongue
MrNipplesLover:
I for say this OfficialDj (OP) na logobenz but the logobenz guy no dey do him own pattern like this... I no know weda him don change him patter sha.

But him own na to drag any stubborn nairalander for stage and tackle dem one-on-one....

So, we wey be say na ordinary Okada we get to show off for road no get mouth for here be that ooh. grin grin

Make God upgrade our standard oooh.

Amen smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by dadabashua1(m): 1:45pm On Jun 08, 2021
But honestly only few Toyota can enter a conversation when it comes to performance, but it was compensated with reliability and ease of maintenance,when it comes to jap automobiles Nissan and Honda are ahead of Toyota in performance.

1 Like

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by uniquetechng: 1:46pm On Jun 08, 2021
PAQ:
Most times its not the machine, but the man behind the wheels. I remember 6 years back, traveling to KD with some friends, i was driving my friends 2005 Highlander at about 100- 110km/hr, from no where a white C300 passed me with ease, like it wasnt speeding at all. Well, na benz, i shrugged if off. The Highlander was fresh toks, engine sharp, suspension tight, no one had overtook me in that journey until now, i wasnt gonna be intimidated! But before i knew it, another white BMW 3 series swooshed by just like the benz.

At this point my friends had automatically adjusted themselves, all jists came to a halt cause they knew we were in for a ride. It was like my mindset had synchronised with the occupants, even the owner of the car was like "lets go there"! I got that poor but capable Highlander to 160-170km/hr, i caught up with the BMW in no time....liverless. On getting to the benz, the drivers mindset was like; Highlander ke!? Wetin concern me, the speed demon had taken over me, pedal to the floor! The driver of the benz was stubborn but gave in, all the occupants cheered with their hearts in their mouths, my ego was boosted. I had become one with the machine.

At the end of the day, after doing my daily recap and assessment, i just came to a conclusion of how foolish i was putting lives in danger, disregarding my family. I have learnt bitter lessons from speed in my younger years but....

I understand the OPs mindset, the race was not premeditated, but with so much horse power Its hard not to test it, thats why i stick to my slow riding Corolla. If any body intimidate me for road, nothing i fit do pass 130hp! My vex go just calm down by him Self.

This is maturity .

2 Likes

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by honeybobo69: 1:50pm On Jun 08, 2021
I love the short story, the race was over before it started, everyone knows Mercedes is the king of the road. luxurious Mercedes Benz(s) are definitely gon be in my collection.

2 Likes

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by fuckingAyaya(m): 1:52pm On Jun 08, 2021
I followed this thread from the beginning to the last and the only thing I have to say is that PEOPLE WEY GET MONEY NODEY MAKE TOO MUCH NOISE Don't you ever in life look down on people because there are many many angels in disguise everywhere working with donlop slippers. Nobody knows where our destiny helper will come from,I know many of my close friends that bought a car and started bragging today those cars are no more they sold the cars to eat.my brothers and sisters if life humble you u will know the difference between 6 and half a dozen, peace. ✌️

7 Likes

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by OfficialDJ: 1:53pm On Jun 08, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
I followed this thread from the beginning to the last and the only thing I have to say is that PEOPLE WEY GET MONEY NODEY MAKE TOO MUCH NOISE Don't you ever in life look down on people because there are many many angels in disguise everywhere working with donlop slippers. Nobody knows where our destiny helper will come from,I know many of my close friends that bought a car and started bragging today those cars are no more they sold the cars to eat.my brothers and sisters if life humble you u will know the difference between 6 and half a dozen peace ✌️
wisdom nuggets from a fucking ayaya grin

Barman give this guy a beer

5 Likes

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by colestephan86: 1:55pm On Jun 08, 2021
OfficialDJ:
I was cruising round town slowly with my car, before i knew it, a 2014 toyota highlander came screeching with high speed, almost scraping my fender... angry

If it was an old man I could have let it slide, but alas; it was a young guy with beards feeling funky...

Thankfully it was a clear and smooth road.

I put my cls in sports 2( it’s an airmatic), gassed down the throttle pedal, and i was on grin cheesy The guy was gasping for air. I flew pass him after he must have exhausted every power the toyota lowlander got.
He played catch up till we reached a traffic point.....
We were head to head together, and the only thing that stopped us was the red light. As soon as it turned green; we both hit the throttle, and as expected, my car was far gone before his could pick up enough power..
Toyota car users are the most uncouth set of airheads on the Highway, and I’m glad I taught that dunce a lesson.

Maybe he'd sell his car and get a 2008 c-300 grin

Just maybe..

I attached a random highlander from Google to depict the car I was racing with...
Truly ; mercedes benz and others....

My cls pic 2 cool
Europeans can squiz a thousand horses in small engine.
If na lie ask Volkswagen

2 Likes

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by Mftivi: 1:55pm On Jun 08, 2021
slex:

Toyota users in Lagos think there cars na Ferrari. I always embarrass them.

Especially those ones driving Camry muscle and corolla sports. For their mind, sports na sport car. Lol.

I dust them all the time almost every Sunday morning.

TODAY I will continue
one Toyota muscle guy try me when I carry old 2003 sequoia hahahaha! I terrorized the guy! E feel say the car too big when him see handling the guy calm down plus na v8 engine. E dey for back and I put on a very good show for him, taught him how to make a clean swift overtake and how to preempt moves of other drivers and position yourself for a clean overtake. Benz driver never beat me yet with Lexus but when na some kind Benz I know it’s the driver that’s not skilled and not the car.

5 Likes

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by fuckingAyaya(m): 1:57pm On Jun 08, 2021
OfficialDJ:
wisdom nuggets from a fucking ayaya grin

Barman give this guy a beer
boss man let's end the vawolence bro and cheer up����

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by Acekidc4(m): 2:02pm On Jun 08, 2021
OfficialDJ:
You have no moral justification to tell me shit...

You're turning a blind eye to all the jabs those wannabes threw at me huh?

Hypocrisy...
I am a master of my own game when it comes to bullying, and I can do this all year... I have the time as I don't have my clientele base in Nigeria...
Peace brother. wink

Then You my Friend are Jobless. You don't have ur client here in Nigeria, then you are a Fraudster.

2 Likes

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by ClitRaider: 2:05pm On Jun 08, 2021
OfficialDJ:
a car I modded up to 413HP shocked shocked

He carried a car of 272 HP to race because it's an SUV.. Any 2014 highlander you see for sale on jiji and cars45, it's that dude grin

Hehehe..
So he'd sell his highlander just cos you sped pass him?!

Chai.

With your 400hp cls, I go still gap you with my Honda Accord DC from Lagos to Abuja.

Sometimes, it's not by HP bro, a better driver can best a 1000hp ride with a 300hp vehicle on a crazy Nigerian highway.

6 Likes

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by grafixdon: 2:09pm On Jun 08, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
I followed this thread from the beginning to the last and the only thing I have to say is that PEOPLE WEY GET MONEY NODEY MAKE TOO MUCH NOISE Don't you ever in life look down on people because there are many many angels in disguise everywhere working with donlop slippers. Nobody knows where our destiny helper will come from,I know many of my close friends that bought a car and started bragging today those cars are no more they sold the cars to eat.my brothers and sisters if life humble you u will know the difference between 6 and half a dozen, peace. ✌️

You're missing the point bro. 2014 highlander cost a lot of millions so, the thread isn't about being poor or rich. The point is, know your level, no dey do pass yourself. Mercedes no be corolla mate.

7 Likes

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by BamBamK: 2:09pm On Jun 08, 2021
exactly

man way sabi

kuntash:
I would rather would prefer a challenge of

W211 engine in the E-Class which is s sedan and a v6 , with the the 2GR-FE engine in the Camry which is also a V6 and a sedan .
Both has similar HP ....

Let's see how such debate goes , such challenges in my opinion would be fair ...
Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by Mftivi: 2:10pm On Jun 08, 2021
jodeci:
But SUVs are not meant for speed.For me there is no comparism between the 2.
depends on the drivers of both.
Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by ClitRaider: 2:11pm On Jun 08, 2021
grafixdon:

You're missing the point bro. 2014 cost a lot of millions so, the thread isn't about being poor or rich. The point is, know your level, no dey do pass yourself. Mercedes no be corolla mate.

In as much I don't like em Corollas too but you guys should cut Toyota some slacks plss..
Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by MansoryMX(m): 2:12pm On Jun 08, 2021
Gravatar:
Smh, so many juveniles in this section

You're not ashamed to brag about street racing a Highlander

No go find your mate, dey there dey claim Highlander racing victory

Meanwhile, as you engage in unsafe street racing, my only prayer for you is that if and when you do have an accident, your person and your vehicle should be the only injured or damaged parties, and no innocent bystanders

Nonsense

He should go and race with a bmw or Audi

2 Likes

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by ClitRaider: 2:14pm On Jun 08, 2021
dadabashua1:
But honestly only few Toyota can enter a conversation when it comes to performance, but it was compensated with reliability and ease of maintenance,when it comes to jap automobiles Nissan and Honda are ahead of Toyota in performance.

Very true..
That's why I said he shouldnt try shitt with Hondas..

1 Like

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by Arrow144(m): 2:15pm On Jun 08, 2021
genesis4club:
Hmmmm going through all the banter and one thing I wanna say here, if you are driving Benz, enjoy your car and don't insult nor underrate that niggar on bike or Corolla, I can see the Benz guy calling others broke and bla bla bla, hmmm, rich guys doesn't make noiseohhhhhhh, as an nnewi man, in my community alot of importers that worths more than 500million niara still cruise on their ladies machine on slippers, you can check on innocen, ogbuawa of blessed memories, Carter and co, I don't get how you guys will be embarrasing yourselves and even involving your spouses, the energy we will put in Making money, don't ever underrate your fellow nigga maybe cus of look, Benz, Toyota, Nissan all na car, anyone you have pls drive safe and shut the Bleep up, real men don't make noise, you can boast of life you have impacted not the model of car being driving which can never be an asset. Why not argue to learn and stop all this bashing guys?
Respect boss nice write up.
Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by grafixdon: 2:15pm On Jun 08, 2021
ClitRaider:

In as much I don't like em Corollas too but you guys should cut Toyota some slacks plss..

Nobody hating on Toyota, I still owned 2008 Sienna. But Honda baby boy 2001 drives better than 2008 Sienna

3 Likes

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by seyiojomu(m): 2:18pm On Jun 08, 2021
I own an acura I can compete you with. Wanna race? It's almost stock

OfficialDJ:
of course I know there are sleeper cars that'll bin my car, but not in Nigeria... Nobody has that in Nigeria I repeat grin
Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by Arrow144(m): 2:18pm On Jun 08, 2021
cedricksly:
ehen You mean Suv are not meant for speed?, Shey cullinan and Urus na sedan
you don forget jeep track hawk and durango hell cat

1 Like

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by OfficialDJ: 2:20pm On Jun 08, 2021
seyiojomu:
I own an acura I can compete you with. Wanna race? It's almost stock

I'm a Honda fan, but I'd pass grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

How Driving Through Water Affects Cars / As A Driver If You Find Yourself In This Situation What Will You Do? / Many Cars Submerged In Lagos Flood Following Heavy Downpour (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.