Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,169 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate - Car Talk (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate (57468 Views)

Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another / Toyota Corolla Users Need Know Their Mate / Help Me Make A Choice Between Buying A 2014 GLK 350 Or Ml350 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by HeavenlyBang(m): 6:41am On Jun 08, 2021
LeJeun3:

I don add 50K

I dey add 20k.

Lmao, broke boy see free money. Show us your dash without CEL and your headers in your engine bay.

3 Likes

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by Greystone: 6:47am On Jun 08, 2021
OfficialDJ:
I was cruising round town slowly with my car, before i knew it, a 2014 toyota highlander came screeching with high speed, almost scraping my fender... angry

If it was an old man I could have let it slide, but alas; it was a young guy with beards feeling funky...

Thankfully it was a clear and smooth road.

I put my cls in sports 2( it’s an airmatic), gassed down the throttle pedal, and i was on grin cheesy The idiot was gasping for air. I flew pass him after he must have exhausted every power the toyota lowlander got.
He played catch up till we reached a traffic point.....
We were head to head together, and the only thing that stopped us was the red light. As soon as it turned green; we both hit the throttle, and as expected, my car was far gone before his could pick up enough power..
Toyota car users are the most uncouth set of airheads on the Highway, and I’m glad I taught that dunce a lesson.

Maybe he'd sell his car and get a 2008 c-300 grin

Just maybe..

I attached a random highlander from Google to depict the car I was racing with...
Truly ; mercedes benz and others....

My cls pic 2 cool

Nice one bro. Nigga no know say twin turbo V8 CLS no be hin mate grin

I had a similar experience with one Venza.

He was feeling fly overtaking me roughly on the highway till I floored my Benz C350 and passed him like he was in reverse. Nonsense angry

11 Likes

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by OfficialDJ: 6:58am On Jun 08, 2021
HeavenlyBang:

I dey add 20k.

Lmao, broke boy see free money. Show us your dash without CEL and your headers in your engine bay.
I'd do you one even better...

Screenshot your account balance and I'd do mine... Let's see who weighs more....
Are you done selling your 150 naira earpiece in akwa main market to measure pockets with DJ, who's a full stack programmer earning five figures in $ and £ monthly? grin grin
I don't mean a random Google search image you broke okpa hawking slimy skinny headed yahoo boy...

Take me a screenshot of your balance, and I'd do mine... Let's see who's the broke deluded yahoo boy cum earpiece selling clown....

Jokes on you skinny rat...

Heavenlybang, the gay pedophile who frolicks the streets of akwa in tight skinny jeans, seducing men for a wrap of okpa...
Your life must be pathetic...

Who's this frustrated lonely depressed boy to tell me to snap my engine bay? grin

I give the commands not the other way round... grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by OfficialDJ: 7:01am On Jun 08, 2021
Greystone:

Nice one bro. Nigga no know say twin turbo V8 CLS no be hin mate grin

I had a similar experience with one Venza.

He was feeling fly overtaking me roughly on the highway till I floored my Benz C350 and passed him like he was in reverse. Nonsense angry
i don't even see it as an achievement...

That Crack.head in the highlander needed to wake up from his disillusionment...
I just gave him a wake up call, and he learned his lessons albeit...

Continue bullying those folks who don't know the class of their cars..anytime I see you; I'd get you 5 chilled bottles of your favorite beer brand...
Cheers mate wink

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by HeavenlyBang(m): 7:02am On Jun 08, 2021
OfficialDJ:

Screenshot your account balance and I'd do mine... Let's see who weighs more....
Are you done selling your 150 naira earpiece in akwa main market to measure pockets with DJ, who's a full stack programmer earning five figures in $ and £ monthly? grin grin
I don't mean a random Google search image you broke okpa hawking slimy skinny headed yahoo boy...

Take me a screenshot of your balance, and I'd do mine... Let's see who's the broke deluded yahoo boy cum earpiece selling clown....

Heavenlybang, the gay pedophile who frolicks the streets of akwa in tight skinny jeans, seducing men for a wrap of okpa...

Who's this frustrated lonely depressed boy to tell me to snap my engine bay? grin

Lmao, I don't need to compare account balances with someone driving an old CLS and making noise about it. Some clown shit.

Ndi igbo we ife ha na'akpo "nkali". A kali'm gi, nwoke.

I dey try help your life. Before that contraption kills you.

7 Likes

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by OfficialDJ: 7:11am On Jun 08, 2021
HeavenlyBang:

Lmao, I don't need to compare account balances with someone driving an old CLS.

Ndi igbo we ife ha na'akpo "nkali". A kali'm gi, nwoke.

I dey try help your life. Before that contraption kills you.
shut it gay clown... grin

The cars I've owned; you can only dream of...

See this broke deluded cretin who owned an es330, a pissy-poor-designed jalopy called a G35, that looks like what a child would draw with with a left hand, and a crappy looking 2 door coupe designed by one of mercedes' drunk team....

Yen yen yen... grin

I owned a Chevy camaro, an Is250, Es350, Challenger, and my present baby my 550 because of its sexy appeal and powerful engine....
You've moved to typing in igbo? grin

You'd soon use voice notes by the time I'm done taking you to the cleaners ; you broke demented dementia patient, who lives his life defrauding vulnerable white women for $50 iTunes gift cards...
BE a good boy or I'd rat you out to the efccc, who'd drag you into their net like an insignificant baby rat, or preferably shoot you and abandon your skinny flat body for the vultures to feed on..

You're boring me with your half-witted attempt at throwing a jab...

undecided grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by VJSMILESS: 7:16am On Jun 08, 2021
OfficialDJ:

I've been reading this thread from day one; and you my guy are a brutal and wicked person grin

I came to make findings for my car, but your thread caught my attention....

This is wickedness brotherly....
Damaging..
Omor, people get bad mouth shaa. Remind me never to offend your moniker ever again grin

17 Likes

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by Infinitywar: 7:23am On Jun 08, 2021
VJSMILESS:
I've been reading this thread from day one; and you my guy are a brutal and wicked person grin

Damaging..
Omor, people get bad mouth shaa. Remind me never to offend your moniker ever again grin
haq haq Haq..
DJ is an animal

10 Likes

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by chronos00: 7:26am On Jun 08, 2021
Enough of this nonsense in this section, if you cannot be civilized, I don't see why you should be allowed to keep making these disgusting posts.

Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Marpol Dominique

3 Likes

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by chronos00: 7:27am On Jun 08, 2021
Mynd44

Lalasticlala

Marpol
Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by HeavenlyBang(m): 7:35am On Jun 08, 2021
OfficialDJ:
shut it gay clown... grin

The cars I've owned; you can only dream of...

See this broke deluded cretin who owned an es330, a pissy-poor-designed jalopy called a G35, that looks like what a child would draw with with a left hand, and a crappy looking 2 door coupe designed by one of mercedes' drunk team....

Yen yen yen... grin

I owned a Chevy camaro, an Is250, Es350, Challenger, and my present baby my 550 because of its sexy appeal and powerful engine....
You've moved to typing in igbo? grin

You'd soon use voice notes by the time I'm done taking you to the cleaners ; you broke demented dementia patient, who lives his life defrauding vulnerable white women for $50 iTunes gift cards...
BE a good boy or I'd rat you out to the efccc, who'd drag you into their net like an insignificant baby rat, or preferably shoot you and abandon your skinny flat body for the vultures to feed on..

You're boring me with your half-witted attempt at throwing a jab...

undecided grin

Lmao. Must be nice to be delusional. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by OfficialDJ: 7:40am On Jun 08, 2021
chronos00:
Enough of this nonsense in this section, if you cannot be civilized, I don't see why you should be allowed to keep making these disgusting posts.

Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Marpol Dominique
give me a good reason why I should stop?
Your cohorts thought they could bully me...
8 of them tried and have failed WOEFULLY..

They can't eat their cake and have it, as far as I'm concerned...
They have been notorious for bullying folks unnecessarily
Example legalwealth, Ikenna and many others too numerous to mention, but that status quo has changed...

A new sheriff is in town.

Get that and stop trying to be a mediator for what you don't know its origin, and all what not.

The mods are obviously not as partial as you, and they'd see through this thread for what it is worth- A PATHETICALLY FAILED ATTEMPT AT TRYING TO BULLY A GUY WHO ONLY SHARED HIS TALES ON THE ROAD(Isn't that what car talk is all about?)
Cheers mate.
Don't expect another reply from me

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by OfficialDJ: 7:41am On Jun 08, 2021
HeavenlyBang:

Lmao. Must be nice to be delusional. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by Philadelphia: 8:44am On Jun 08, 2021
HeavenlyBang:

I dey add 20k.

I’m adding 50k. My money is on the engine bay. Wanna see the “mods”. cheesy grin
I’m sure the fans are connected directly and the bay is covered in Calabar red muds.

4 Likes

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by OfficialDJ: 9:01am On Jun 08, 2021
Philadelphia:

I’m adding 50k. My money is on the engine bay. Wanna see the “mods”. cheesy grin
I’m sure the fans are connected directly and the bay is covered in Calabar red muds.
when last did you see 50k Philadelphia the smelly mouth gay pedophile whose anal opening is larger than his nostrils grin grin

Yen yen yen...

You wan go tif your wife OSUSU money come give me?
When last you chop food with meat?

This gay fa.g must have been born on a highway, because that's where most accidents happen... grin grin cheesy

Why should I satisfy you inconsequential lots with a picture of my engine bay..
If you want to see it; come to calabar, and I'd make sure you leave with a swollen eye, and a battered face grin

Red mud? Calabar has not a single pint of red mud..
That must be awka where the skinny headed gay yahoo boy heavenlybang stays...
Red muds are more prevalent there, and if you need to build a mud house for your obviously incapacitated and pathetically broke family, heavenlybang would supply you with red mud capable of building an estate of mud houses grin

Have your drank your Kai Kai today? Moronic kleptomaniac whose sole existence is servicing the butt of gay folks...
You can do more than this piss-poor attempt of a jab grin grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by VJSMILESS: 9:08am On Jun 08, 2021
OfficialDJ:
when last did you see 50k Philadelphia the smelly mouth gay pedophile whose anal opening is larger than his nostrils grin grin

Yen yen yen...

This gay fa.g must have been born on a highway, because that's where most accidents happen... grin grin cheesy

If you want to see it; come to calabar, and I'd make sure you leave with a swollen eye, and a battered face grin

Red muds are more prevalent there, and if you need to build a mud house for your obviously incapacitated and pathetically broke family, heavenlybang would supply you with red mud capable of building an estate of mud houses grin

Have your drank your Kai Kai today? Moronic kleptomaniac whose sole existence is servicing the butt of gay folks...
you've got a follower Brody...

I almost hit a pavement with my car laughing at this comment..
grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by rhames(m): 10:00am On Jun 08, 2021
Vickyvice:
Mercedes is the best product on earth. Forget toyota, honda, rolls Royce, buggatti, Bentley e t c. You can't rely on them like even old Benz version when the chips are really down. use Benz for very very long distances, you will fully understand. Toyotas are only good for short or distances within town, which isn't what Benz is made for

There are two cars in the world: Mercedes Benz and others.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by OfficialDJ: 10:05am On Jun 08, 2021
rhames:

There are two cars in the world: Mercedes Benz and others.
order a bottle of chilled beer. �

Tell them I'd pay wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by rhames(m): 10:19am On Jun 08, 2021
OfficialDJ:
order a bottle of chilled beer. �

Tell them I'd pay wink

A lifelong Mercedes Benz fanatic.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by Inception(m): 10:20am On Jun 08, 2021
VJSMILESS:

Damaging..

Omo even me dey avoid the guy o! He can yab for Africa true true grin

That guy mouth na Conc. acid with PH of 0.1 cry

Bros abeg e don do grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by VJSMILESS: 10:44am On Jun 08, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I dey laugh throughout the night till my wife ask me if I dey mad...
That DJ guy na better murderer..
Him don murder those guys walai..
I don even borrow him terms dey use for here... grin
Inception:

Omo even me dey avoid the guy o! He can yab for Africa true true grin

That guy mouth na Conc. acid with PH of 0.1 cry

Bros abeg e don do grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by VJSMILESS: 10:46am On Jun 08, 2021
OfficialDJ:

Yen yen yen...

This gay fa.g must have been born on a highway, because that's where most accidents happen
... grin grin cheesy

at the bolded grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by grafixdon: 11:31am On Jun 08, 2021
VJSMILESS:

Damaging..

Same here, I'll be conscious about his moniker, I don't wanna mess with the guy. Chai. Too brutal

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by OfficialDJ: 11:41am On Jun 08, 2021
We've gone global baby. grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by Kizyte(m): 11:41am On Jun 08, 2021
OfficialDJ:
I was cruising round town slowly with my car, before i knew it, a 2014 toyota highlander came screeching with high speed, almost scraping my fender... angry

If it was an old man I could have let it slide, but alas; it was a young guy with beards feeling funky...

Thankfully it was a clear and smooth road.

I put my cls in sports 2( it’s an airmatic), gassed down the throttle pedal, and i was on grin cheesy The guy was gasping for air. I flew pass him after he must have exhausted every power the toyota lowlander got.
He played catch up till we reached a traffic point.....
We were head to head together, and the only thing that stopped us was the red light. As soon as it turned green; we both hit the throttle, and as expected, my car was far gone before his could pick up enough power..
Toyota car users are the most uncouth set of airheads on the Highway, and I’m glad I taught that dunce a lesson.

Maybe he'd sell his car and get a 2008 c-300 grin

Just maybe..

I attached a random highlander from Google to depict the car I was racing with...
Truly ; mercedes benz and others....

My cls pic 2 cool
I'm going to sell my Lexus and get myself a Mercedes cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by pafo(m): 11:41am On Jun 08, 2021
Which kind yeye mod bring this topic to FP with the amount of insult on the thread.

Seun you can do better na.

2 Likes

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by SmartyPants(m): 11:41am On Jun 08, 2021
OfficialDJ:
the idi.ot called me a juvenile.

cheesy grin

You must be a corolla user.

Go and tell your fellow match box Toyota cars to stop dragging the road like a bunch of deranged animals...

He wanted a show. I whipped him thoroughly, and he'd be careful to race certain cars next time grin
Fa.g

The point is still valid. You can't pit a big heavy SUV like that against a small Mercedes like yours.

No pride in this victory.

1 Like

Re: Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate by flamingREED(m): 11:42am On Jun 08, 2021
Speed kills.

Nice story though.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply)

How Driving Through Water Affects Cars / As A Driver If You Find Yourself In This Situation What Will You Do? / Many Cars Submerged In Lagos Flood Following Heavy Downpour (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.