Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,273 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! - Religion (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! (46765 Views)

Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 / I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity / Let's Study The Bible Daily And Finish It In One Year! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (76) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:16pm On Sep 07, 2021
Emusan:

It's there to see you're to SERVE ONLY JEHOVAH, so for you to serve Jehovah and Jesus at the same time, means you're a pagan like your founders cheesy grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin wink

Oh no!
Is that your perception?
Well you can't serve JEHOVAH because He has no business with you, so you can only serve Jehovah through the instructions from His son {John 14:6} that's the import of saying:

“This is my Son, the beloved, whom I have approved. Listen to him.” Matthew 17:5b

So Jesus is just one of the prophets to faithful people today if not for this statement! Hebrews 1:5 undecided
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by Emusan(m): 2:36pm On Sep 07, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Oh no!
Is that your perception?

My perception or Jehovah isn't the one who inspired Daniel 7:14?
CEV: "He was crowned king and given power and glory, so that all people of every nation and race would serve him. He will rule forever, and his kingdom is eternal, never to be destroyed."

Unless you deny this verse isn't about Jesus Christ.

Well you can't serve JEHOVAH because He has no business with you,

Says the mouth piece of Jehovah cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin

so you can only serve Jehovah through the instructions from His son {John 14:6} that's the import of saying:

“This is my Son, the beloved, whom I have approved. Listen to him.” Matthew 17:5b

So Jesus is just one of the prophets to faithful people today if not for this statement! Hebrews 1:5 undecided

Smile....jumping from pillar to post again.

Daniel 7:14 is there, you already admitted that you and your entire JWs families SERVE JESUS.

So stop confusing yourself you're already in the trap.

Jesus said "ONLY GOD SHOULD BE SERVED"

Pagan worshippers everywhere grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:09pm On Sep 07, 2021
Emusan:

My perception or Jehovah isn't the one who inspired Daniel 7:14?
CEV: "He was crowned king and given power and glory, so that all people of every nation and race would serve him. He will rule forever, and his kingdom is eternal, never to be destroyed." Unless you deny this verse isn't about Jesus Christ. Says the mouth piece of Jehovah cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin
Smile....jumping from pillar to post again.
Daniel 7:14 is there, you already admitted that you and your entire JWs families SERVE JESUS.
So stop confusing yourself you're already in the trap. Jesus said "ONLY GOD SHOULD BE SERVED" Pagan worshippers everywhere grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin
Just when i decided to honour you you proved to be the pig whose comfort zone is inside the mud.
Well suit yourself argumenator! undecided
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by Emusan(m): 3:24pm On Sep 07, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Just when i decided to honour you

And who demanded the honour from you

you proved to be the pig whose comfort zone is inside the mud.

Best quote for the lying liar the greate Ponzi scheme promoter cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Continue serving Jesus, He is your God even the 8 men in Brooklyn and your father the devil will always acknowledge and bow to Him.

Well suit yourself argumenator! undecided

Only if you know how this perfectly described you. Hypocrite!

You've already spent 2 months and some days with the account you created in less than a year and your posts are over 8000 which I'm very such it'll touch 9000 before you click one year, compare with my own account of over 9 years with just 7months & days, with just over 6000 posts.

So who is the real argumentator

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:12pm On Sep 07, 2021
Emusan:

And who demanded the honour from you
Best quote for the lying liar the greate Ponzi scheme promoter cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Continue serving Jesus, He is your God even the 8 men in Brooklyn and your father the devil will always acknowledge and bow to Him.
Only if you know how this perfectly described you. Hypocrite!
You've already spent 2 months and some days with the account you created in less than a year and your posts are over 8000 which I'm very such it'll touch 9000 before you click one year, compare with my own account of over 9 years with just 7months & days, with just over 6000 posts.
So who is the real argumentator

How many times do i have to remind you that it's "out of the abundance of the heart" {Luke 6:45} please Emusan go i have lots of good things to share just like my Master, Lord and King (Christ Jesus) unlike you who is empty. So you can't expect me to be dumb like you nah my God is not dumb that's why we're talking and talking about His glory! Psalms

Their idols are silver and gold, The work of human hands. A mouth they have, but they cannot speak; Eyes, but they cannot see; Ears they have, but they cannot hear; A nose, but they cannot smell; Hands they have, but they cannot feel; Feet, but they cannot walk; They make no sound with their throat. The people who make them will become just like them, As will all those who trust in them! Psalms 115:4-8

So had it been JWs aren't here even your so called 6,000 posts won't reach 100 because 99.9% of your posts is just to argue with JWs you're spiritually empty! undecided
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by Emusan(m): 6:29pm On Sep 07, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
How many times do i have to remind you that it's "out of the abundance of the heart" {Luke 6:45} please Emusan go i have lots of good things to share just like my Master, Lord and King (Christ Jesus) unlike you who is empty. So you can't expect me to be dumb like you nah my God is not dumb that's why we're talking and talking about His glory! Psalms

grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin

See the argumentator claiming sharing!

OK oooo Mr sharer.

Now door to door has changed to jumping from thread to thread cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Their idols are silver and gold, The work of human hands. A mouth they have, but they cannot speak; Eyes, but they cannot see; Ears they have, but they cannot hear; A nose, but they cannot smell; Hands they have, but they cannot feel; Feet, but they cannot walk; They make no sound with their throat. The people who make them will become just like them, As will all those who trust in them! Psalms 115:4-8

So had it been JWs aren't here even your so called 6,000 posts won't reach 100 because 99.9% of your posts is just to argue with JWs you're spiritually empty! undecided

See the ignorant speaking.

I've created threads in science section, jokes section, family section, travel section to name but few and MANY of my thread even on religion section wasn't about JWs, the fact even clear more when you realize that I joined Nairaland because of the fun I do catch reading people's reply as guest which leads to my first five months not active in religion section and when I started visiting religion section it is me, ATHEISTS and Muslims not even JWs.

So much for the ignorance JWs who always want to drag people to the same level of his delusions.

1 Like

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:47pm On Sep 07, 2021
Emusan:

grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin
See the argumentator claiming sharing!
OK oooo Mr sharer.
Now door to door has changed to jumping from thread to thread cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

At that time those who fear Jehovah spoke with one another, each one with his companion, and Jehovah kept paying attention and listening. And a book of remembrance was written before him for those fearing Jehovah and for those meditating on his name! Malachi 3:16

Emusan let your heart move you to speak with others about your God if truly you've got something good to share about your God or don't you have anything at all to share with others about your God? undecided
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:55pm On Sep 07, 2021
Emusan:

I've created threads in science section, jokes section, family section, travel section to name but few and MANY of my thread even on religion section wasn't about JWs, the fact even clear more when you realize that I joined Nairaland because of the fun I do catch reading people's reply as guest which leads to my first five months not active in religion section and when I started visiting religion section it is me, ATHEISTS and Muslims not even JWs.
So much for the ignorance JWs who always want to drag people to the same level of his delusions.

The bolded in red is enough to tell the difference between true Christians and misinformed Churchgoers!
You are on a forum like this where people talk about their God and your own interest is not to say anything about your own God for months! Until you feel irritated about what others are saying then you joined purposely to start arguing with people who are interested in the words of their own God!

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm there's great difference between true Christians and misinformed Churchgoers! smiley
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by Emusan(m): 6:57pm On Sep 07, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

At that time those who fear Jehovah spoke with one another, each one with his companion, and Jehovah kept paying attention and listening. And a book of remembrance was written before him for those fearing Jehovah and for those meditating on his name! Malachi 3:16

Still perambulating!

Emusan let your heart move you to speak with others about your God if truly you've got something good to share about your God or don't you have anything at all to share with others about your God? undecided

If I'm not speaking with others about God, how will Russell and his pagan team will know about God before they turn away from Him? cheesy grin grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

Even reason why you have opportunity to convert from Islam to JWs and enjoying freedom that came with the sacrifices the true followers of Christ made over the years.

If not you'll still be stuck in your Islam by now cheesy grin cheesy grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by Emusan(m): 6:59pm On Sep 07, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
[s]The bolded in red is enough to tell the difference between true Christians and misinformed Churchgoers!
You are on a forum like this where people talk about their God and your own interest is not to say anything about your own God for months! Until you feel irritated about what others are saying then you joined purposely to start arguing with people who are interested in the words of their own God!

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm there's great difference between true Christians and misinformed Churchgoers! smiley[/s]

Read my post again this time slowly without putting your hall cap on grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:02pm On Sep 07, 2021
Emusan:

Read my post again this time slowly without putting your hall cap on grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

It's OK, i've heard you, from now let's see what exactly you've got upstairs about your God apart from looking for ways to argue with others.
I'll stop responding to you for now, go and talk, say something about your God! undecided
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by Emusan(m): 7:29pm On Sep 07, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
It's OK, i've heard you, from now let's see what exactly you've got upstairs about your God apart from looking for ways to argue with others.

If you've not seen what I got upstairs about my God all this while then, can you see the reason why you're so ignorant and confused?

Anyways, you can see that Emusan isn't a misinformed Christian that's why even some of your brothers I have had discussions with in the past taught I'm an ex-JWs and they tag me Apostate and even advice other to stop replying me when I haven't even stepped my foot in the kingdom hall environment not to talk of entering it.

I'll stop responding to you for now, go and talk, say something about your God! undecided

You don't need to say it before you do and this is not the first time you'll say this on this forum.

Like I said, I've been saying something about my God which is the reason you're once happy that since I live in the north, your terrorist brothers will harm me.

Late 2019 before Covid19 started, we went to a typical village in Abuja for evangelism, and planted a church for Christ. This is a village that you will hardly see one person speaking English and no single church in that village until the one God planted not to talk of having access to internet.

I guess, if your demonic organization later find her way into that same village years later, you'll now be enjoying the benefits of this grate work God wrought through us and started claiming the people who first came aren't misinformed churchgoers grin cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

I can tell you some remote village where the true followers of Christ have conquered for Christ in the North. It's not about jumping from thread to thread or downloading few pictures on facebook group and you'll think you're making sense.

Lastly, your father the devil will always be a loser because it has nothing in Christ but just as Christ says, "If you abide in me, you will have fruits even MORE"

1 Like

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by Bishopkingsley(m): 6:07am On Sep 08, 2021
Emusan:

If you've not seen what I got upstairs about my God all this while then, can you see the reason why you're so ignorant and confused?

Anyways, you can see that Emusan isn't a misinformed Christian that's why even some of your brothers I have had discussions with in the past taught I'm an ex-JWs and they tag me Apostate and even advice other to stop replying me when I haven't even stepped my foot in the kingdom hall environment not to talk of entering it.

You don't need to say it before you do and this is not the first time you'll say this on this forum.

Like I said, I've been saying something about my God which is the reason you're once happy that since I live in the north, your terrorist brothers will harm me.

Late 2019 before Covid19 started, we went to a typical village in Abuja for evangelism, and planted a church for Christ. This is a village that you will hardly see one person speaking English and no single church in that village until the one God planted not to talk of having access to internet.

I guess, if your demonic organization later find her way into that same village years later, you'll now be enjoying the benefits of this grate work God wrought through us and started claiming the people who first came aren't misinformed churchgoers grin cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

I can tell you some remote village where the true followers of Christ have conquered for Christ in the North. It's not about jumping from thread to thread or downloading few pictures on facebook group and you'll think you're making sense.

Lastly, your father the devil will always be a loser because it has nothing in Christ but just as Christ says, "If you abide in me, you will have fruits even MORE"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:09am On Sep 08, 2021
Emusan:

With this your write-up now think about how true Christians do the work!
Jesus COMMADED his followers to go and make disciples, then TEACH them to continue keeping everything he said! Matthew 28:19-20
So can you confidently say this are the things a member of that Church (you said you people planted) supposed to do under so and so circumstances?
Remember Jesus' intention is to building a strong bond between all his disciples throughout the earth {John 17:20-23} due to the same line of thought they are expected to have through the TEACHINGS {Romans 15:5-6; 1Corinthians 1:10; Ephesians 4:3} so that LOVE will bind them together due to the TEACHING! John 13:34-35
I can boldly speak of any country, city, town or village on this planet that once there is a Congregation of JWs there a JW from any part of the world can visit such a place and any of our brothers in faith will welcome him/her hospitably due to what we've sown in the heart of those claiming JWs there! Mark 10:29-30 compare to Zephaniah 3:9
Can you also confidently say the same thing about your so called church? smiley
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:25am On Sep 08, 2021
What is God's Commandments or laws?

Throughout the world today many people are often confused about what God's word says regarding laws and Commandments. In the Bible book of Exodus the true God made a Covenant with the nation of Israel and about 613 laws were set as the principle or standard between the true God and that nation.

These laws binds the true God if the nation faithfully keeps those laws, God must continue to provide and protect them from all the troubles that may come up against them if they stick to their own part of the deal.

So it's not just for the nation to keep the laws alone but the laws also binds their God, He too much fulfill His part of the deal!

Is that old Covenant still binding?
What is expected of God's people today?

Let's discuss this as our next topic of the Bible study.
Good Morning! smiley
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:04pm On Sep 08, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

What is God's Commandments or laws?
Throughout the world today many people are often confused about what God's word says regarding laws and Commandments. In the Bible book of Exodus the true God made a Covenant with the nation of Israel and about 613 laws were set as the principle or standard between the true God and that nation.
These laws binds the true God if the nation faithfully keeps those laws, God must continue to provide and protect them from all the troubles that may come up against them if they stick to their own part of the deal.
So it's not just for the nation to keep the laws alone but the laws also binds their God, He too much fulfill His part of the deal!
Is that old Covenant still binding?
What is expected of God's people today?
Let's discuss this as our next topic of the Bible study.
Good Morning! smiley

The true God (JEHOVAH) has four predominant attributes: POWER, WISDOM, JUSTICE and LOVE!

As we consider this topic let's see how these four qualities are seen in the way God handled the case of SINNERS.
First of all God created humans in His own image, no matter how bad a person may be we will always notice these qualities (though in very minut form due to our imperfect state) in all humans generally. That is why we always feel uncomfortable whenever we see someone been treated unjustly!
But then who are those perpetrating the evil in our society if we all want justice?
That's where our imperfection comes in because it's humans that's maltreating humans! Ecclesiastes 4:1; 8:9
This is so because we feel closely related to some humans than others so whenever the opportunity for fairness arises our hearts are inclined to take sides even when we know that will imply prejudice nepotism renders our conscience inactive!

That is why God first introduced Himself to Abraham and promised to be with the man's linage throughout his yet unborn generations! Exodus 20:6

God made a lasting Covenant with Abraham and both of them vowed to keep this Covenant. That's why Abraham questioned God's right (as his friend) to kill the righteous along with the wicked {Genesis 18:23-25} and God told him that if He could find at least 10 righteous people in Sodom and Gomorrah the cities would be spared! Genesis 18:32

Now this is where we are going!
Was there any written laws or commandments on how those people should live their lives?
The answer is "NO" as at that time there was no written laws as a guide to how people should deal with their neighbours. So what right does God have to destroy Sodom and Gomorrah?
Well it's on the basis of conscience! Matthew 7:12
God's right is the conscience given to everyone of us at birth! We ought to know when we're going to the extreme no matter the influence of people around us. God destroyed all lives in Sodom and Gomorrah but spared Lot and his two (virgin) daughters because all the men in those cities no longer enjoy sex with their females rather they want to do it with males so strangers aren't safe in their community as they will either entice them into Homosexualism or rape them. Likewise their females are also practicing bestiality since the men aren't pleased anymore mating with them. Now all these is happening while Lot's two daughters still remain VIRGINS not because they don't have admirers but they want to keep their virginity for their husbands!

Now is God justified for destroying those two cities? YES!

So by the time Abraham's descendants having the promise have become a great multitude JEHOVAH introduced Himself to them through Mighty WORKS and made a Covenant with the nation just as He did with their forefathers Abraham, Isaac and Jacob!

What are the tenets of this Covenant?

Let's discuss this in the next post.

Good afternoon! smiley
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by Emusan(m): 5:27pm On Sep 08, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

With this your write-up now think about how true Christians do the work!
Jesus COMMADED his followers to go and make disciples, then TEACH them to continue keeping everything he said! Matthew 28:19-20
So can you confidently say this are the things a member of that Church (you said you people planted) supposed to do under so and so circumstances?

No they'll only be reading watchtower and awake publication.

Remember Jesus' intention is to building a strong bond between all his disciples throughout the earth {John 17:20-23} due to the same line of thought they are expected to have through the TEACHINGS {Romans 15:5-6; 1Corinthians 1:10; Ephesians 4:3} so that LOVE will bind them together due to the TEACHING! John 13:34-35

Don't worry the church planted by Jesus Christ the villagers will only be reading watchtower and awake.

I can boldly speak of any country, city, town or village on this planet that once there is a Congregation of JWs there a JW from any part of the world can visit such a place and any of our brothers in faith will welcome him/her hospitably due to what we've sown in the heart of those claiming JWs there! Mark 10:29-30 compare to Zephaniah 3:9
Can you also confidently say the same thing about your so called church? smiley

I'm only interested in that @underlined.

So if there's no congregation of JWs there, what will be the fate of that JWs?

I was once stranded in Isua a LG in Ondo State 2006, I got there late and the Okada man just pointed a church premises for me because it's my first time in that town and I don't even know anybody there. So I approach the church the man incharge came out, after I explained myself, the man neither ask me if I'm a Christian or which denominations am I. He simply offers me accommodation and treated me nicely till the following day before I could continue my journey.

Guess what the church is an Anglican Church.

That means the man only follow the admonition of Apostle Paul in Heb 13:2 and most importantly Jesus own statement in Matt 5:46-47 If you love only those people who love you, will God reward you for that? Even tax collectors love their friends. If you greet only your friends, what’s so great about that? Don’t even unbelievers do that?

So the ONLY love among JWs is anti scripture that the Devil your father is using to continue caging you people.

If Jesus only DIED for his 12 disciples there's no proof of love in that, but Jesus died for even those who also crucified Him is the greatest love ever displayed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by Bishopkingsley(m): 5:35pm On Sep 08, 2021
Emusan:

No they'll only be reading watchtower and awake publication.

Don't worry the church planted by Jesus Christ the villagers will only be reading watchtower and awake.

I'm only interested in that @underlined.

So if there's no congregation of JWs there, what will be the fate of that JWs?

I was once stranded in Isua a LG in Ondo State 2006, I got there late and the Okada man just pointed a church premises for me because it's my first time in that town and I don't even know anybody there. So I approach the church the man incharge came out, after I explained myself, the man neither ask me if I'm a Christian or which denominations am I. He simply offers me accommodation and treated me nicely till the following day before I could continue my journey.

Guess what the church is an Anglican Church.

That means the man only follow the admonition of Apostle Paul in Heb 13:2 and most importantly Jesus own statement in Matt 5:46-47 If you love only those people who love you, will God reward you for that? Even tax collectors love their friends. If you greet only your friends, what’s so great about that? Don’t even unbelievers do that?

So the ONLY love among JWs is anti scripture that the Devil your father is using to continue caging you people.

If Jesus only DIED for his 12 disciples there's no proof of love in that, but Jesus died for even those who also crucified Him is the greatest love ever displayed.

People who hate Jesus do you really think they believe Jesus words for where

They will tell you that only JW is my brother lol each time I hear them say it I just know that how cult boys talk lol

Matt 5:46-47
If you love only those people who love you, will God reward you for that? Even tax collectors love their friends. If you greet only your friends, what’s so great about that? Don’t even unbelievers do that?

Not one of Jesus commandment Wil you see them practice the only thing they know is one line of thought as if God created us to be zombies or robot

Follow Jesus they won't do it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:30pm On Sep 09, 2021
What are the terms and conditions of the Covenant between God and the nation of Israel?

Since JEHOVAH has been dealing with their forefathers whom they heard were blessed with so many things.
God gave them rules that will make them unique and different from people of other nations. They must be clean both physically, emotionally and spiritually. So all these laws were to teach them how to love their God as well as their neighbours! Mark 12:28-31

God later reassured them that the Messiah (Christ) will be born among them and they should listen to him because that's the main reason why their nation was chosen to prepare them for the salvation of the entire human race! Deuteronomy 18:15-19

There will surely be updates on the next thing to do, but whoever miss out in following the update will be cut off (destroyed) so they need to be 100% alert regarding the arrival of the Messiah!

Just about 500 years to the arrival of the Christ God sent a prophet named Malachi to tell them that a forerunner will be in their midst to prepare the way for the Messiah!

All these are to tell them that the Covenant between them and God will be renewed only if they accept the Messiah and keep his words. But sadly the nation as a whole rejected the Messiah and even conspired to get rid of him.

So God condemned that nation but few of them humbly accepted the Messiah and we're willing to do everything he commaded so God established His New Covenant with this limited number, and began inviting people from other nations to join the blessed group so that the 144,000 co-rulers who are supposed to be Israelites can be chosen from other nations!

Now that the old covenant has been broken what are the terms and conditions of the New Covenant?

Let's discuss this in the next post.
Good Evening! smiley
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by Bishopkingsley(m): 7:05pm On Sep 09, 2021
My beloved brother there are many things in the old testament Bible that Jesus dropped many many things

But in Matthew (5:38-42) in the New Testament, Jesus repudiates even that notion. "Ye have heard that it hath been said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth: But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other

Before you can slap who slaps you Jesus said his own Is not like that before you can use animals to make sacrifice in the altar Jesus said his own is not like that his own is his body will be the sacrifice once and for all before you can look at a naked woman Jesus said his own look and touch is both a sin

In fact Jesus turn everything upside down to the extent they vow to kill him which is actually the plan of Jehovah his life for an exchange to redeem us, before it only few people who had access to Jehovah but Jesus said no he wants every one to know him face to face personally

So many things were dropped to the extent the children of Israel where astonished for they said no man ever spoke like this with so much power and truth is this not the messiah do the leaders know that this is the man we have been waiting for thousands of years

Jehovah already made a vow that he was going to bring a new covenant and which means a new covenant Bible not the same Bible or covenant their father had this one was the one to be used from now to everlasting life and this new man name will be the name that will rain he will be the everlasting father for that new generation for that new earth

It all planed by God JEHOVAH if you don't have the son you don't have life it as simple as ABCD

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:20pm On Sep 09, 2021
Bishopkingsley:
My beloved brother there are many things in the old testament Bible that Jesus dropped many many things

But in Matthew (5:38-42) in the New Testament, Jesus repudiates even that notion. "Ye have heard that it hath been said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth: But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other

Before you can slap who slaps you Jesus said his own Is not like that before you can use animals to make sacrifice in the altar Jesus said his own is not like that his own is his body will be the sacrifice once and for all before you can look at a naked woman Jesus said his own look and touch is both a sin

In fact Jesus turn everything upside down to the extent they vow to kill him which is actually the plan of Jehovah his life for an exchange to redeem us, before it only few people who had access to Jehovah but Jesus said no he wants every one to know him face to face personally

So many things were dropped to the extent the children of Israel where astonished for they said no man ever spoke like this with so much power and truth is this not the messiah do the leaders know that this is the man we have been waiting for thousands of years

Jehovah already made a vow that he was going to bring a new covenant and which means a new covenant Bible not the same Bible or covenant their father had this one was the one to be used from now to everlasting life and this new man name will be the name that will rain he will be the everlasting father for that new generation for that new earth

It all planed by God JEHOVAH if you don't have the son you don't have life it as simple as ABCD

I've stopped chatting with your friend so get away from this thread, you have no brother here! smiley
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by Nancy2020(f): 8:59pm On Sep 09, 2021
MaxIn DHouse:
[size=8pt][/size]

I've stopped chatting with your friend so get away from this thread, you have no brother here! smiley
sifia pains lol lol so sweet to see you weep. Sorry lol cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by Nancy2020(f): 9:02pm On Sep 09, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

he who receives Jesus receives the one who sent Jesus I love that part too. grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:28pm On Sep 09, 2021
Bishopkingsley, stop fooling around my thread with your disguised account! smiley

Nancy2020:
he who receives Jesus receives the one who sent Jesus I love that part too. grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by Nancy2020(f): 9:42pm On Sep 09, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Bishopkingsley, stop fooling around my thread with your disguised account! smiley

no matter what you say you can't turn me to a man or force me to become Bishopking, so you have to find another method. cheesy grin cheesy angry cheesy
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by achorladey: 9:49pm On Sep 09, 2021
Nancy2020:
no matter what you say you can't turn me to a man or force me to become Bishopking, so you have to find another method. cheesy grin cheesy angry cheesy

The funny aspect of the whole thing is that you will see the same Max coming back again to say let's discuss like CIVILIZED people no insult or labels e.t.c grin grin

I remember one of his statement "I KNOW HOW TO PLAY MY GAME" but got served seriously for doing nonsense on another thread as a result of his usual unwarranted oversabi and self righteousness based on military intelligence I guess. grin. He had to come back down and start saying let the past be past.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:50pm On Sep 09, 2021
cheesy
Nancy2020:

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by Bishopkingsley(m): 10:40pm On Sep 09, 2021
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:42am On Sep 10, 2021
The terms and conditions of the New Covenant is easier and lighter {Matthew 11:28-30} no countless laws for restraint, no harsh penalty for errors and no bloodguilt. All that is required is just to continue studying and meditating on the thoughts, words and actions of on single model (Jesus Christ) anything Jesus condemns is wrong and whatever he approves is right. God has given this man all the authority {Matthew 28:18} to counsel, judge, teach and rule {Isaiah 9:6} forever and ever! Isaiah 9:7

As the world's most Wonderful Counselor Jesus has been given the authority to counsel all the descendants of Adam so at the mention of the name "JESUS" every knee must bow to the King of Kings! Philippians 2:10; Revelations 19:16

As the Mighty God Jesus has been authorized to render judgment both in heaven and on earth. He will judge Satan and his demons (who lives in heaven) {Revelations 12:7-9} and he will exterminate all unrepentant wrongdoers on planet earth! Luke 19:27

As the Everlasting Father Jesus will become the father to all mankind as our first human father has lost his life after rebelling against our Grand Father (Jehovah)
So Jesus will take over the fatherly responsibility to inculcate in all his adopted children the principles of his own Father in our hearts! Deuteronomy 6:6-7

As the Prince of Peace Jesus will see to it that there is perfect peace between humans and all animals so there's no need to fear for if there will be peace amongst humans again as even the most ravenous beasts will become mild! Isaiah 11:7; 65:25

Will you like to be there when all things have become New?

Then find the true Christians today, they are globally known as Jehovah's Witnesses. You can also contact any of theses Nairalanders for more information.
DappaD
Chatinent
Janosky
Barrister
Haddeylium and many more who are JWs.

Yes we were all sinners but we are exerting ourselves vigorously to enter through the narrow door {Luke 13:24} and we are meeting together encouraging ourselves to keep the hope alive {Hebrews 10:24-25} as the day for our salvation is fast approaching! Luke 21:28

So if you're willing you too can get that resounding invitation. Revelation 22:17
See you in PARADISE! Luke 23:43 smiley

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by Iyasaburi: 11:07am On Sep 11, 2021
Janosky:

Bros, pls prayerfully do your Bible study on Job 38:1-7 , Numbers 23:19 & Hebrews 4:12 .
Use your phone to bookmark those chapters & verses.
grin grin

Since you are deaf or stubborn, trademark of JW, its like you are not ready to convince me. Copy and paste your scriptures here. OK?
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by Bishopkingsley(m): 1:12pm On Sep 11, 2021
Jesus and Jehovah (or Yahweh) and Jesus as the Word (Logos)

Responses to Jehovah's Witnesses

"As usual, Paul entered there and . . . discussed the Scriptures with them." -- Acts 17:2 (International Study Bible)

Excerpts from email exchange with a Jehovah's Witness

Jehovah's Witness question: Where in Scripture does it say that Jesus is the same as Jehovah?
My answer: Well, take a look at what Jesus said about Himself. Take a look at what was said about Him in Scripture. Here are some Bible passages that indicate Jesus was Yahweh incarnate:
What was Jesus like? Scripture ascribes to Jesus characteristics which only Yahweh Himself can possess.
Preexistence (that means there was no previous point in time or eternity in which He did not exist): John 1:15, John 8:58, John 6:51, John 3:13, John 17:5
Divine names and titles: Matthew 3:3, Isaiah 40:3 (Mighty God), Romans 10:13, Joel 3:32, John 20:28, Acts 10:36, John 1:1 (Word was God), Romans 9:5, 1 John 5:20
Self-existence (which only God has): John 2:19, 10:17-18, John 5:26
Eternality or everlastingness (which only God possesses): John 1:1-2, 17:5, 24, Hebrews 1:8, 10-12, 1 John 1:2
Omnipresence (which only God possesses): Matthew 18:20, 28:20, John 3:13, Ephesians 1:21
Omnipotence (which only God possesses): Matthew 28:18, Luke 21:15, John 1:3, 10:18, 1 Corinthians 1:24, Ephesians 1:22, Philippians 3:21, Colossians 2:10, Revelation 1:18
Immutability or changelessness (which only God possesses): Hebrews 1:11-12, 13:8
What did Jesus do? Actions which only God can do are attributed in Scripture to Jesus.
Creation: John 1:3, 10, 1 Corinthians 8:6, Colossians 1:16, Hebrews 1:10
Upholds and preserves all things: Colossians 1:17, Hebrews 1:3
Forgives sins: Mark 2:5-10, Luke 5:20-24, 7:47-49, Acts 5:31
Gives the Holy Spirit: Luke 24:40, John 16:7, 20:22, Acts 2:33
Gives true peace: John 14:27, 16:33, Romans 15:33, 16:20, 2 Corinthians 13:11, Philippians 4:9, 1 Thessalonians 5:23, Hebrews 13:30
Gives light: John 1:4-9, 8:12, 9:5, 12:35, 46, 1 John 1:5-7, Revelation 21:23
Gives eternal life: John 17:2
Confers spiritual gifts: Ephesians 4:8-13
Receives worship: Matthew 14:33, Luke 24:51-52, Acts 1:24, 7:59-60, Hebrews 1:6, Revelation 5:13
What rights and prerogatives did Jesus have? Powers and privileges belonging solely to Yahweh are claimed by Jesus for Himself.
Jesus said he was Lord of the Sabbath: Mark 2:28
Jesus claimed to be the final judge of all human beings: Matthew 7:21-23, 13-41-43, 19:28, 25:31-33, Mark 14:62, Luke 9:26

What about Jesus' repeated use of "I AM" -- "I am the shepherd"; "I am the door"; "I am the truth"; "I am the way; I am the life; I am the vine; I am the resurrection and the life; I am the root and offspring of David, and the Bright Morning Star"? Would not each of those "I am" statements have reminded His Jewish listeners of the "I AM" statement by God to Moses in the desert?

Jesus was crucified because the Jews understood him to be saying he was God. To them that was blasphemy and as a result they engineered his crucifixion. His disciples understood what Jesus was saying as well. That's why they picked up the Old Testament Hebrew word Adonai which is usually translated into English as "Lord" and used it for Jesus. The use of Lord as a title for Jesus when that same word is used a few hundred times in the Old Testament as a title for Yahweh makes a strong statement for Jesus' divinity.

;In John 20:18 Mary Magdalene is quoted as saying, "I have seen the Lord." In Greek, she uses the word -- "kurios"-- which is clearly used of God the Father in Acts 7:31: "The voice of the Lord came to Moses."

Kurios is also the same word used for God the Father in such passages as Philippians 4:5, 2 Corinthians 8:21, 1 Thessalonians 3:3, 2 Timothy 2:24, Hebrews 13:6, 1 Peter 1:25, 1 Peter 2:3, 2 Peter 3:9, James 1:7, James 4:10, and Revelation 4:11.

When Paul refers to Jesus over and over again as Lord (the same word in Exodus 3:35 which you quoted), it is clear that he understood Jesus to be saying He was God (for Paul, there is only "one Lord."wink.

We in the 21st century can try to rationalize away the Early Christians' conviction that Jesus of Nazareth was God incarnate. However, it is clear that Jesus' followers used the title "Lord" for Him in the same way that they used "Lord" for God the Father. In his writing, John especially emphasizes the deity of Christ. Sit down and read all the way through the Gospel of John and his three letters in one sitting. If you do that rather than just focusing on isolated scraps of Scripture, you will come away with the sense that John is intent on demonstrating that Jesus was indeed God.

Jehovah's Witness question: How could the Word be with God and be God at the same time? When you find a sensible answer to this question, let me know.
My answer: You've asked an excellent question. John 1:1 is one of the most finely crafted verses in the entire Bible. Try to put aside your theological lens for a moment and just look at how the verse is worded. See how its three phrases build to a climax. The first phrase of the verse proclaims the eternal pre-existence of the Word ("In the beginning was the Word"wink. The next phrase defines the relationship of the Word to God. Then the last phrase establishes that the essential nature of the Word is Deity ("The Word was God"wink. Verse two then comes back to state again the eternality of the Word -- such eternal pre-existence is, of course, a quality unique to God.

By looking at things written during Bible times by Greek and Jewish philosophers, we know that ancient writers used "the Word" to signify the Divine Mind. Wouldn't that mean God Himself? In fact, Philo, well-known philosopher who lived during the time of Christ (approximately 20 B.C. to 50 A.D.), used logos (the Word) to mean the sum total of all Divine energies. It's no accident that John picks up and uses that very same word -- "logos" (or "the Word"wink. When he uses logos, John is signaling to his readers that he is talking about the Creator Yahweh.

The potency of this Scripture verse does not come from the words with God or was God. The potency centers around John's use of "Word." To the ancient Greeks, logos (what we translate as "word"wink was
not just speech or reason. Logos or "Word" was at the center of the Greek understanding of the existence of the universe. The logos could not be dated in time. The logos was what released creative and constructive forces. There's an echo of this in the verses of Genesis 1 which have God speaking the universe into existence ("And God said, Let there be . . .'"wink. This idea is what John picks up on and uses to demonstrate the eternal pre-existence of Jesus and to show that He was in fact the eternal Creator God.

Your question actually centers on the second phrase of that verse: "the Word was with God." Let's look at that phrase. The Greek preposition pros has some nuances that may not be fully communicated by our English word "with." What John was trying to say with his phrase "with God" is much more than merely "being near" or "beside."

As they read what John wrote, his original Greek-speaking readers would have understood the idea of living union in the phrase "with God." While readers of the English Bible may tend to think "with God" means physically "being near," John wrote that the divine Word not only lived with the Father from all eternity, but was joined to the Father.

The chapter introduced by the words of John 1:1 declares three things about "the Word:"
He who was in the beginning became in time.
He who was eternally joined to the Father came and lived among human beings.
He who was God became flesh.
All three of these thoughts are introduced in verse one and then are expanded upon by verse 14. As I have said, the wording of John 1:1 is finely crafted.
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 11, 2021
I like your zeal@MaxinDhouse

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (76) (Reply)

5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ / The World Will Rather Sink Than For Rev. King To Die – Pastor / Another Pastor Fails To Resurrect Man After Jumping Inside Grave [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 162
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.