Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... (74025 Views)

My Opinion On Why White Women Date Black Men / Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? / Why Don't You African Girls Like To Date Black-american Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by Nobody: 12:05am On Aug 16, 2012
pleep: You know ive saved every single photo you have uploaded onto this site grin

I'm sure you have all 32 of them grin grin

*Gets popcorn ready. Pleep about to get beatdown from Chima* grin
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by pleep(m): 12:09am On Aug 16, 2012
^ No about 3, but that is all i need. Its an insurance policy, in case you reneg on our agreement.
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by pleep(m): 12:11am On Aug 16, 2012
Mrs Chima has so many STD's she pees blood.
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by Nobody: 12:12am On Aug 16, 2012
pleep: ^ No about 3, but that is all i need. Its an insurance policy, in case you reneg on our agreement.

LMFAO @ this "blackmail". Oh boyo, you just begging me to hit you harder.

@ 18, you look like a 40years old niqqa, end off. No need to cause a tantrum. Infact, I fit post another picture now now! cool
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by pleep(m): 12:14am On Aug 16, 2012
^ its not blackmail, i just want you to leave me alone. Is that too hard?
[size=20pt]
GET OFF MY NUTS IKEKE, I DONT KNOW YOU.[/size]
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by pleep(m): 12:15am On Aug 16, 2012
Mrs chima has so many STD's she shits out of her vagaina.

1 Like

Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by pleep(m): 12:58am On Aug 16, 2012
Mrs chima why do you hate men so much? grin did your daddy finger you when you were a baby?
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by MrsChima(f): 1:13am On Aug 16, 2012
Nu
pleep: Mrs Chima has so many STD's sh[sub][/sub]e pees blood.

I caught it from your daddy biatch.

Have you ever wonder why you have that nassy rash on you lower lip?
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by MrsChima(f): 1:14am On Aug 16, 2012
pleep: Mrs chima why do you hate men so much? grin did your daddy finger you when you were a baby?

Why do you whine so damn much

Did your daddy buttfucked you as a baby?

1 Like

Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by MrsChima(f): 1:16am On Aug 16, 2012
pleep: Mrs chima has so many STD's she shits out of her vagaina.

And your daddy eats my shit for dinner ho.

1 Like

Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by vodkat: 1:44am On Aug 16, 2012
Hey pleep y u keep exchanging words with troll stupi.d woman called mrs chima. Show us ur picture lets see how really ugly u are. Father christMas looking lady

1 Like

Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by pleep(m): 2:18am On Aug 16, 2012
^ i dunno, shes getting annoying i need to remind her what a piece of shit she is.

Mrs Chima is just like a skinny version of precious... her father gave her her first STD. So she is angry and comes on Nairaland to bother ppl.

hey mrs chima, have you ever heard of coco-butter? your skin looks a little crusty. and your hair could use a little work too grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by pleep(m): 2:25am On Aug 16, 2012
vodkat: Hey pleep y u keep exchanging words with troll stupi.d woman called mrs chima. Show us ur picture lets see how really ugly u are. Father christMas looking lady
You know that is her in her profile? grin
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by MrsChima(f): 3:44am On Aug 16, 2012
pleep: ^ i dunno, shes getting annoying i need to remind her what a piece of shit she is.

Mrs Chima is just like a skinny version of precious... her father gave her her first STD. So she is angry and comes on Nairaland to bother ppl.

hey mrs chima, have you ever heard of coco-butter? your skin looks a little crusty. and your hair could use a little work too grin

LMAO@cry baby whining and snitching. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are getting annoyed with me BUT YET YOUR DUMB ARSE STILL TALKING TO ME.

Get that rash off your bottom lip biatch.

1 Like

Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by MrsChima(f): 3:45am On Aug 16, 2012
vodkat: Hey pleep y u keep exchanging words with troll stupi.d woman called mrs chima. Show us ur picture lets see how really ugly u are. Father christMas looking lady

Being called stup!d is a compliment coming from the village ediot! wink wink

I look just like your ugly and rabid arse mammy, fukkboy.

1 Like

Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by pleep(m): 4:53am On Aug 16, 2012
Lol Mrs. chima is so low class.
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by vodkat: 4:56am On Aug 16, 2012
You tramp your mammys mammy. Show us ur ugly ass or shut up forever. but been d stupi.d stubborn goat u are u will bleat again. Bloody troll u don't want us to c double chin plus double belly.

1 Like

Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by MrsChima(f): 5:06am On Aug 16, 2012
pleep: Lol Mrs. chima is so low class.

Just like your mammy.

1 Like

Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by MrsChima(f): 5:07am On Aug 16, 2012
vodkat: You tramp your mammys mammy. Show us ur ugly ass or shut up forever. but been d stupi.d stubborn goat u are u will bleat again. Bloody troll u don't want us to c double chin plus double belly.

Go back and stay in school dummy!

Keep some vowels and consonants in your back pockets!
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by vodkat: 5:17am On Aug 16, 2012
Look whos talking rather you need to go back to school but the stubborn goat in you will not Shut Up and take instructions. the stubborn goat usually ends up as goat meat pepper soup you have been warned . Meanwhile the ugliest woman contest is going on I need your photo

2 Likes

Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by Nobody: 8:21am On Aug 16, 2012
Look like i missed something good in here.
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by JallowBah(f): 10:08am On Aug 16, 2012
~Royal~:
Look like i missed something good in here.

Me too.
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by MrsChima(f): 1:38pm On Aug 16, 2012
vodkat: Look whos talking rather you need to go back to school but the stubborn goat in you will not Shut Up and take instructions. the stubborn goat usually ends up as goat meat pepper soup you have been warned . Meanwhile the ugliest woman contest is going on I need your photo

Begging online is pathetic lil nigglet.

Send my congratulations to your mammy for winning the world uglest woman contest and my condolences to you for looking just like your mammy.
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 16, 2012
I see that Butt Bible has been Working for Someone......
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by Repubocrat(m): 2:29pm On Aug 16, 2012
merge: Liberation to most of them means f_ucking white women.

Haha...This is probably the funniest post I've read on Nairaland. grin
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 16, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Begging online is pathetic lil nigglet.

Send my congratulations to your mammy for winning the world uglest woman contest and my condolences to you for looking just like your mammy.

grin
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 16, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Why do you whine so damn much

Did your daddy buttfucked you as a baby?

LOL!
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 16, 2012
pleep: Mrs chima why do you hate men so much? grin did your daddy finger you when you were a baby?
shocked shocked
LOL! grin grin grin
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by JallowBah(f): 8:35pm On Aug 16, 2012
~Royal~:
I see that Butt Bible has been Working for Someone......

Lol.
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by BlackKenichi(m): 1:50pm On Sep 16, 2012
merge: Black men ..... weak devilish men

They hate black women and their mothers.
They support Christianity and Islam because it oppresses black women. Without these imported religions, how would they brainwash the African women and control her. Man-made BS to oppress women.
They allow other race of men to R-APE and oppress African women.
They love to interbreed with other races and are traitors. Its in their nature. Black women just accept you got .... bastard men.
They kill and conspire against our great leaders.
They work together with Europeans and Arabs to steal from Africa. Plus turn around and blame whites for poverty in Africa.
They think they are great in their small minds...... usually are other race of women youth play toy and last option. Did I forget ...cougar play toy ..... widows play toy.
Play victim of global oppression but turn around and oppress African women and leave her to suffer in poverty so he can have as many prostitutes as he wants.

Truth Will Set Us Free!
Wow typical deluded ghettogagger nonsense!
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by Steezz(m): 9:13pm On Oct 17, 2012
Mrs Chima your posts are sooooooo hopelessly lame...u luk like a freakin hoe....f@ck off already!
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by MrsChima(f): 9:17pm On Oct 17, 2012
Steezz: Mrs Chima your posts are sooooooo hopelessly lame...u luk like a freakin hoe....f@ck off already!

Just like your lame and whorish mammy biatch! cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Soldier Rescues His Fiancée Who Is A Nurse In War Front In Pre-Wedding Photos / My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! / My Ex Sent Me This Message On Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.