Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before (42992 Views)

Benefits Of Being Single / 6 Advantages Of Staying Single That No One Would Tell You / Lady Tired Of Being Single Accepts Proposal From Her Imaginary Boyfriend (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before by Pharaoh4rin(m): 4:23pm On Jun 16, 2021
Ishilove:
Some threads should not be opened because they are inspired by the devil.

Ishilove
Re: 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before by Ishilove: 4:25pm On Jun 16, 2021
Pharaoh4rin:

Ishilove
Yes?
Re: 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before by Pharaoh4rin(m): 4:27pm On Jun 16, 2021
ABCthings:
No urgent 2ks

The best comment so far

Re: 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before by 02Kebreal(m): 4:28pm On Jun 16, 2021
MajorOvakporaye:
I cooked with 20 pieces of meat yesterday. I ate 3 pieces last night. If I get home, I still have 17 pieces intact. No hungry idiots to leech on me. Na single things! cheesy

That's 1000Naira meat here

Re: 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before by 02Kebreal(m): 4:30pm On Jun 16, 2021
Maybe I got married too early, but I'm enjoying every aspects of marital life including the quarrels.
Re: 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before by Mecka: 4:32pm On Jun 16, 2021
Raychee:

In between grin cheesy
I was thinking you ain't single
Re: 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before by ruffDiamond: 4:34pm On Jun 16, 2021
smile11s:
You will be lonely
bros na big lie,being alone isn't the same as loneliness... I enjoy my own company a whole lot as a creative person.. guys rugged pass that lonely ish..na gal ,especially naija dey mess up a lot of men quiet life as per say na dem staying single HARD for pass..a man can remain single for as long as he want cool

Re: 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jun 16, 2021
Ishilove:
Some threads should not be opened because they are inspired by the devil.
This sounds like what Lai Mohammed will say.

Re: 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before by ORACULUM(m): 4:47pm On Jun 16, 2021
The remote controller belongs to you alone ..
Re: 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before by aysuprano(m): 4:52pm On Jun 16, 2021
Skepticus:

She has no blame here. As a matter of fact, she did you a great favour by leaving you, which in the end, made you step up and not be a broke "nackson".

Did I blame her in anyway from what I wrote?

All I said was being out of relationship improved my life, that's all
Re: 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before by Gjmff: 4:54pm On Jun 16, 2021
You can plan your life as a man and succeed when you are single
Re: 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before by adedehinbo(m): 4:55pm On Jun 16, 2021
Grandeeur:
you will make it in life faster cus you can think freely and save enough money for important things
you won't worry about loading recharge cards every seconds anymore,I remember how I do run out late at night just to call one bitch who later broke my heart. F*ck love
Re: 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before by Williemyself: 4:55pm On Jun 16, 2021
mmadu5:
You can travel on a whim. ...
You can flirt without fear. ...
You can work on yourself. ...
You can save tons of time. ...
You can sleep in peace and quiet. ...
You can become more self-reliant. ...
You can stay in touch with friends. ...
You can avoid settling for a bad match.

ADD YOURS

No urgent 5k
Re: 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 16, 2021
adedehinbo:
you won't worry about loading recharge cards every seconds anymore,I remember how I do run out late at night just to call one bitch who later broke my heart. F*ck love
hahaha
doh
Re: 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before by ruffDiamond: 5:07pm On Jun 16, 2021
BabaJoe001:

Oh that' speaks more of your mum and sisters.
even. your sisters dey very useless too undecided double dating, golddiggerz hungry b1tches dem,ALL OF THEM ARE USELESS undecided angry

Re: 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before by Raychee(f): 5:14pm On Jun 16, 2021
Mecka:
I was thinking you ain't single

Lol I'm not single tongue
Re: 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before by ruffDiamond: 5:20pm On Jun 16, 2021
ogundeleai:
'Apọnle kosi f'ọba tí koni Olori'

babanla irooooooo!iyen ni ilu e,If you dare disturb my privacy as single person,will so fiklk you up you'll learn to mind your business .oba ti ko ni Olori o NEED aponle e,just obey his fukkng command and order or face his wrath undecided undecided Yoruba people and cho cho cho cho cho,alabosi eda,disgusting lot

Re: 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before by Mecka: 5:22pm On Jun 16, 2021
Raychee:

Lol I'm not single tongue
really! I suspect lies
Re: 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before by FahBuLous: 5:22pm On Jun 16, 2021
mosdii:
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
All of them Mosdii my man..

Re: 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before by FahBuLous: 5:25pm On Jun 16, 2021
MejiLoyon:

Your left hand will be muscular...or your right. One hand go muscular pass the other. If you know you know
Re: 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before by Symphony2: 5:26pm On Jun 16, 2021
As a person whom have come of age, having a nice and creative significant other is the best thing that can ever happen.
But in a Country like Nigeria... Its a pity especially with our kind of girls.

Re: 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before by Raychee(f): 5:37pm On Jun 16, 2021
Mecka:
really! I suspect lies

grin I'm not lying o
Re: 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before by Alayor77(m): 5:44pm On Jun 16, 2021
Indeed hidden Truth... I was able to save money and bought my first land when being single...

Re: 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before by uthlaw: 5:56pm On Jun 16, 2021
Coolbadguy:
You can save time and money.
You can have enough time to build yourself.
You can move without being monitor.
No monitoring spirit.

After my girlfriend ended our relationship i just get peace of mind without thinking of anything disturbing my mind, neither to think of sending money every month for not being appreciated for...
Freelancer na i be now oooo so happy.
Just me myself and my immediate family because na them dey support me with prayers,na i dey reason now, how man go take make plenty money and help the poor and people around me that appreciate my little or big good i do for them.
teach this freelancer!

Re: 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before by MrHighSea: 6:10pm On Jun 16, 2021
When I'm back, tired,

Nobody struggles my four pillows with me.
Re: 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 16, 2021
marshalldgreat:
You can save money

You can save AKAMU for future use grin
If you no dey do soapy
Re: 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before by Coolbadguy: 6:26pm On Jun 16, 2021
uthlaw:
teach this freelancer!

My brother peace of mind na everything when man always wish for..
Re: 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before by Mecka: 6:30pm On Jun 16, 2021
Raychee:

grin I'm not lying o
so whats it like being in a relationship
Re: 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before by MajorOvakporaye(f): 6:31pm On Jun 16, 2021
Dearlord:

grin grin I will report you to EFCC, at this Buhari's erra?

Why nah? cheesy
Re: 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before by MajorOvakporaye(f): 6:32pm On Jun 16, 2021
TheSoothSayer:

Lmao... You counted em

Yes o
Re: 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before by Raychee(f): 6:49pm On Jun 16, 2021
Mecka:
so whats it like being in a relationship

Bliss kiss
Re: 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before by Olodo24: 7:11pm On Jun 16, 2021
timberprides:
not piece,is peace
it's, not is

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Christmas Photoshoot Turns Into Marriage Proposal (Photos) / What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me / LADIES WEAK POINT – 5 Places Girls Want You To Touch In Her Body