Stats: 3,193,972 members, 7,952,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:12 AM

9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before (43202 Views)

6 Advantages Of Staying Single That No One Would Tell You / My 70-Year-Old Grandmother Engaged After 20 Years Of Being Single - Twitter User / Lady Tired Of Being Single Accepts Proposal From Her Imaginary Boyfriend (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before by Mecka: 7:26pm On Jun 16, 2021
Raychee:

Bliss kiss
is that all. You guys dont fight
Re: 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before by Drella(m): 7:37pm On Jun 16, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Lot of good things

You can smoke your weed in peace...drink your bottles
You can bang and bang enough pussy ...there is no limit to the number of pussy you will be banging

You can bang Jennifer today, tomorrow sandra...next tomorrow Ngonzi.....Nobody is going to delay your banging because they are on their menstrual period.
Anybody comes up with that shit ....you move on to the one not on her period

Nobody will be manipulating you to give them transport fare, subscriptions money....

Nobody go cry when dem drop you...The list is endless.
Re: 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before by marshalldgreat(m): 7:45pm On Jun 16, 2021
Shile981:

If you no dey do soapy
Re: 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before by EndRape2(f): 7:52pm On Jun 16, 2021
Including your mother and sisters .all of them are useless , you are right bro, with your useless mother also.

quote author=mosdii post=102775346]Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them[/quote]

Re: 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before by Akuruoulo(m): 7:52pm On Jun 16, 2021
mosdii:
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
Hahaha
Oga mi u no the tire ?

Re: 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before by EndRape2(f): 7:56pm On Jun 16, 2021
Get sense bro, the Jenifer you want to bang, will collect money nah,

quote author=slawormiir post=102783820]Damnnn niggarrrr
Lot of good things

You can bang and bang enough pussy ...there is no limit to the number of pussy you will be banging

You can bang Jennifer today, tomorrow sandra...next tomorrow Ngonzi.....Nobody is going to delay your banging because they are on their menstrual period.

Nobody will be manipulating you to give them transport fare, subscriptions money....
[/quote]
Re: 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before by Akuruoulo(m): 7:56pm On Jun 16, 2021
kennosklint:
angry A girl once supported me with a million naira but ever since she doesn’t allow me to have peace of mind like where are you now, I’m angry with you o , promise you will marry me , don’t try to cheat on me ... ahhh wahala , I couldn’tbear all these shit I had to returned the money back to her like two months later . Girls wahala poju

But if say Na u give am the money na bye bye for the money be that
Re: 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before by Akuruoulo(m): 7:57pm On Jun 16, 2021
Ishilove:
Some threads should not be opened because they are inspired by the devil.
Hope this one is not among ?
Re: 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before by EndRape2(f): 7:58pm On Jun 16, 2021
Poverty is doing you, if you have money, you will not think of who is eating food with you. You will not even cook, you will go to eatery or order food.

Poverty and selfishness is a disease. use to kill poor and selfish men.

quote author=MajorOvakporaye post=102783832]I cooked with 20 pieces of meat yesterday. I ate 3 pieces last night. If I get home, I still have 17 pieces intact. No hungry idiots to leech on me. Na single things! cheesy[/quote]

Re: 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before by Extremefiles(m): 8:14pm On Jun 16, 2021
Kirkman:

DRUGS not DRUG. Better reprint those t-shirts of yours. undecided

Hahaha. Not my bizz but u need go back primary school.... Olodo wan coret person. grin
Re: 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before by ibedun: 8:16pm On Jun 16, 2021
GIANTPLUSHUB:
So many benefits of being single but don't get carried away with the benefits and stay beyond the single Life after allowing good and great girls slip off your fingers due to your carelessness. Remember, you can't stay single for Life.

There are still good girls out there. Just have the belief you Will meet One and don't mistake the quality of a good girl to a bad girl when you meet the good girl so that you don't miss or loss the good girl.

STay in your ffcking lane, marry if you want to and go to heaven if you please, nobody asked you for your advise so get lost!!!
Re: 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before by ibedun: 8:18pm On Jun 16, 2021
smile11s:
You will be lonely

Rubbish! Which lonely?

Re: 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before by ibedun: 8:19pm On Jun 16, 2021
Antoeni:
And you can be Killed and Nobody Will Know

Ode!

Re: 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before by ibedun: 8:20pm On Jun 16, 2021
Donedeal1:
But you loose it all,at the end of the day

Mumu, do you don’t lose it all when you are married? Abi?
Re: 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before by Savedday: 8:28pm On Jun 16, 2021
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In modii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!

Re: 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before by stieyven(m): 8:29pm On Jun 16, 2021
mosdii:
DO NOT label your fellow humans created in God's image and likeness "useless." Genesis 1 :27
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16

Re: 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 16, 2021
ruffDiamond:
even. your sisters dey very useless too undecided double dating, golddiggerz hungry b1tches dem,ALL OF THEM ARE USELESS undecided angry

Stop Crying. REST!

Re: 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before by bizhop01: 8:55pm On Jun 16, 2021
As a man you must have girlfriends for sex is Africa poor man believe.

Re: 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before by MrMacinterchi1: 8:56pm On Jun 16, 2021
mosdii:
You this man!? You are back ABI na weti

Re: 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before by koyyess: 9:17pm On Jun 16, 2021
For females: no disease as a result of decade $perm.

For males: More time to use the brain to invent things or remain an ape forever.
Re: 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 16, 2021
Ishilove:
Some threads should not be opened because they are inspired by the devil.

How? There are benefits of being single, same as there are also benefits of being married. Single people have more time to go far in their career as they have no kids or pregnancy to cater for.

Re: 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before by mrkings84(m): 10:09pm On Jun 16, 2021
It's not good for the man to be alone. That's what my Bible says!!
Re: 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before by Rossy12(f): 10:15pm On Jun 16, 2021
similes, in as much as love is wicked, we all need love.
Re: 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before by AtanleyPA: 10:22pm On Jun 16, 2021
mosdii:

Brother!!!!!!!

Re: 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before by Emmymeek(m): 10:41pm On Jun 16, 2021
have more time to relax and enjoy yourself

Re: 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before by Dearlord(m): 10:57pm On Jun 16, 2021
MajorOvakporaye:

Why nah? cheesy

Because I suspect you to be a Yahoo-meat girl
Re: 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before by Antoeni(m): 10:58pm On Jun 16, 2021
Oponu
ibedun:

Ode!
Re: 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before by fineberry(m): 11:10pm On Jun 16, 2021
You don't care if February 14th is drawing near.

Re: 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before by Abbey117(m): 11:29pm On Jun 16, 2021
GIANTPLUSHUB:
So many benefits of being single but don't get carried away with the benefits and stay beyond the single Life after allowing good and great girls slip off your fingers due to your carelessness. Remember, you can't stay single for Life.

There are still good girls out there. Just have the belief you Will meet One and don't mistake the quality of a good girl to a bad girl when you meet the good girl so that you don't miss or loss the good girl.

Alaye who go stay go stay. Stop giving yourself unnecessary stress simply because she's a good girl.

What if she's not meant to be yours or she's pretending in your presence.

Re: 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before by EvenBlogger: 11:44pm On Jun 16, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Lot of good things

You can bang and bang enough pussy ...there is no limit to the WhatsApp Groups 2021 number of pussy you will be banging

Re: 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before by Batman2412(m): 1:38am On Jun 17, 2021
You can save your sanity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Fear Of Being Used And Discarded Is The Reason Why Some Women Demand Money / Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself / LADIES Beware Of These GUYS!!!