Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before (42987 Views)

Benefits Of Being Single / 6 Advantages Of Staying Single That No One Would Tell You / Lady Tired Of Being Single Accepts Proposal From Her Imaginary Boyfriend (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before by Lucas77: 7:20am On Jun 17, 2021
mmadu5:
You can travel on a whim. ...
You can flirt without fear. ...
You can work on yourself. ...
You can save tons of time. ...
You can sleep in peace and quiet. ...
You can become more self-reliant. ...
You can stay in touch with friends. ...
You can avoid settling for a bad match.

ADD YOURS

You can explore more
You can study more
You can build your house
You do anyhow
Re: 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before by OyinO: 8:18am On Jun 17, 2021
MejiLoyon:

Your left hand will be muscular...or your right. One hand go muscular pass the other. If you know you know

You cracked me up. I couldn't help but laugh out loud. But I no understand o.
Re: 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before by OyinO: 8:21am On Jun 17, 2021
smile11s:
You will be lonely

Lie! Some of the most lonely or loneliest people are people in a marriage Union.
Re: 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before by Olamaliki: 8:27am On Jun 17, 2021
These days, dating is more problematic than being single although both are good and bad............

Are you interested in auto, property and life insurance?
Do you want to be covered from all types of risk?
Contact me now on 08118189985
Re: 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before by Kindness218: 10:38am On Jun 17, 2021
kennosklint:
angry A girl once supported me with a million naira but ever since she doesn’t allow me to have peace of mind like where are you now, I’m angry with you o , promise you will marry me , don’t try to cheat on me ... ahhh wahala , I couldn’tbear all these shit I had to returned the money back to her like two months later . Girls wahala poju

I go like know that girl.
Re: 9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before by dahme147(m): 12:09pm On Jun 17, 2021
Lonely bawo... Oga with enuf dough, u can never be lonely... Money answereth remember

smile11s:
You will be lonely

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Help Me Please This Masturbation Is Changing My Life / Christmas Photoshoot Turns Into Marriage Proposal (Photos) / Isokoboy Exposes 'Padded' Slay Queen On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.