Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,173 members, 7,953,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:32 PM

Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him (135764 Views)

Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More / My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece / I Have Spiritual Attack Anytime My Husband Makes Love To Me – Wife Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by matahor(m): 9:20pm On Jun 19, 2021
Looks like ass though
[color=#000000][/color]
Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by seyz91(m): 9:20pm On Jun 19, 2021
cheesy
advanceDNA:
Ur husband must be one of this gods cos this thing looks like sacrifice at Nigerian T-junctions
Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by Kolaby3: 9:20pm On Jun 19, 2021
Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by Eagba(m): 9:20pm On Jun 19, 2021
SimplyFacts:
Looks like you & your Ghana fufu are now getting civilized. U no longer use sacrificial plate.

The food come look as if dem rinse hands after eating swallow, then pour the water on top fufu.
nairalanders abeg I dey inside Moto, no let others passengers bundle me up as say," him don kolo" Savage comments

14 Likes

Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by megareal: 9:20pm On Jun 19, 2021
Wicked comments everywhere. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by seyz91(m): 9:20pm On Jun 19, 2021
Then it's obvious your husband don't get angry but only hungry

Case closed!
Preciousgirl:
After he uploads this Ghana fufu into his stomach, case is closed cheesy

No need for apologies again

Luv you husby kiss

1 Like

Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by cactusJack(m): 9:21pm On Jun 19, 2021
are you married to songo? lmao

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by Judybash93(m): 9:21pm On Jun 19, 2021
KosiGee:
This is so unappealing, unappetising and distasteful piece of concoction.

Who dumps fufu inside a bowl of tomato/palm oil sauce with boiled egg and three pieces of suspicious goat meat?

Gross and very untidy.

Ghanaians. To be honest, that sh*t tastes good.
Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by womenareapess: 9:22pm On Jun 19, 2021
Preciousgirl:

Luv you husby kiss
This look like menstrual blood undecided

You bloody naija women can do all such of diabolical means to catch a man

2 Likes

Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by Cassandrax: 9:22pm On Jun 19, 2021
Igbos

The whole Nigeria is aggrieved, Igbos are tactically getting set up again to lead the pack for expressing the grievances......IGBOS BE CAREFUL!

The first Nigeria coup which is tagged "igbo coup" comprised of men frm all d regions in Nigeria and was a response to the chaos in the south west (yorubas) as a result of the aftermath of 1965 elections, also remember that most of the coup men including their leader swore that they will install Awolowo once the coup succeeds....

Unfortunately, the same SW (Awolowo), made a policy that killed more children and women than the war itself, the SW also made policies that is intended to make Igbos poor for ever(seized all Igbos money in the bank). Igbos, I am not asking you to hate anyone, just let people fight their fights.... And always tell your children history.

I am an advocate of truth, I set history free.... Like this post of it favours you in anyway, that's how we know the number of people we save every day with our historic truth.

IGBOS BE CAREFUL!
Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by generalwo(m): 9:22pm On Jun 19, 2021
Preciousgirl:

Luv you husby kiss
.... I don't understand how your husband issue take concern nairaland..... If he gets angry and he eats fufu and stops being angry, how does it change the fact that nepa cut my light yesterday? Keep your family issues to yourself biko.....

1 Like

Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 19, 2021
Why dose it look like respiratory system?

7 Likes

Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by Starzo: 9:23pm On Jun 19, 2021
OBALOLA55:
ALWAYS REMEMBER TO ADD VIEWERS DISCRETION PLEEEEAAAASSSSSSEEEEE! angry
Ewooooo! shocked

1 Like

Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by Youngwiz71(m): 9:23pm On Jun 19, 2021
SportsHD:
Looks like blood sacrifice
grin
SportsHD:
Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by rollandben(m): 9:23pm On Jun 19, 2021
Its obvious, your husband is an ancestor!!
May be na you go kill am last last.

7 Likes

Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by Mandela27: 9:24pm On Jun 19, 2021
KosiGee:

Who dumps fufu inside a bowl of tomato/palm oil sauce with boiled egg and three pieces of suspicious goat meat?

Gross and very untidy.
Yorubas dey eat the weirdest food in Nigeria!
Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by samwizzye(m): 9:24pm On Jun 19, 2021
Can't stop Lafin with all dis comment
Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by jaxxy(m): 9:25pm On Jun 19, 2021
I see smtn like egg in there, do u eat fufu and egg?? Op pls tell me thats not a egg undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by Emmymeek(m): 9:26pm On Jun 19, 2021
this food ehh
Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by Semaj77(m): 9:27pm On Jun 19, 2021
KosiGee:

Gross and very untidy.

grin grin grin grin grin grin Which one be suspicious goat meat again grin grin grin grin grin

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by Starzo: 9:27pm On Jun 19, 2021
Temptee101:
He can only eat this while tying red cloth round his waist and head.
Chai!!!..see wickedness

Laff wan kee me for this thread grin angry grin

3 Likes

Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by Hassanmaye(m): 9:27pm On Jun 19, 2021
SportsHD:
Haha bad boy
Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 19, 2021
Preciousgirl:

Luv you husby kiss

Is that pork on the fufu?
Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by Neddyogu(m): 9:27pm On Jun 19, 2021
Arteriosclerosis waiting to happen. See mixture!
Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by mcdokwe(m): 9:28pm On Jun 19, 2021
When will out people learn to respect if not appreciate other peoples culture?
Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by Semaj77(m): 9:28pm On Jun 19, 2021
Preciousgirl:

Luv you husby kiss

What is the egg doing there

2 Likes

Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by Olayetan(m): 9:28pm On Jun 19, 2021
Preciousgirl:

Luv you husby kiss

Warristhis?
Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by benweezy: 9:29pm On Jun 19, 2021
Wife material

100yards grin
Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by LOKOLESCO(m): 9:29pm On Jun 19, 2021
grin angry angry sad sad sad shocked
Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by Neddyogu(m): 9:30pm On Jun 19, 2021
Amojii:
Why dose it look like respiratory system?
With the fufu looking like a baby's lungs. Terrible food o
Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by OsusHunter: 9:30pm On Jun 19, 2021
The man na mumu simp

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

I Was A Husband: My Experience / Housewife Pregnant For Stepson In Nasarawa, Caught In Bed Having Sex / My Husband Hardly Satisfy Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.